Antique Wedding House

Value
Flexibility
future mrs hall
05/04/2015

We had an amazing experience working with Michele and the crew at Antique Wedding House! Michele was helpful and there to answer questions all throughout the process, starting at about 6 months before we booked, I sent her a few emails about pricing and services and always got a quick response. After booking I still had a lot of questions up until the big day and Michele was always quick and helpful with her responses. We went with AWH preferred vendors for our cake (delicious, but wrong design when it showed up), photographer (Lou Andria- was AMAZING!) We also rented some chairs from a separate vendor and they took care of all of that as well. After booking, AWH actually remodeled a bit, making it even better, a bit bigger and a beautiful alter. I really think that AWH is the biggest bang for your buck for Mesa wedding. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a venue (and I do!) I was actually part of a couple weddings there prior to my own, that and online reviews let me know that the crew there is super friendly and helpful. We couldn't have made a better choice of venue.

Services Used: Catering, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake
Allison
04/25/2015

The Antique Wedding House was outstanding! Michelle was very professional, helpful and a pleasure to work with. All of the staff from the beginning until the end were amazing. Courteous AND respectful? It was an absolute pleasure/ blessing. There isn't a single thing that I'd want to change if I were doing it over.

Michelle was amazing. The officiant was incredible! I felt as if I'd known him for years as he was speaking to my soul with the message he chose for us.

It doesn't get ANY better than the Antique Wedding House. I'd refer to this as Mesa's best kept secret.

Benjamin
04/25/2015

Our initial meeting with Michelle was amazing. All of our options were clearly explained, and we booked on the initial meeting. Throughout the lead up to our day, several changes were made, with no difficulty. Antique Wedding House even allowed our rescued Cairn Terrier to be our ring bearer.

Day of went off without a hitch. Everything promised us was provided, and then some. Staff was courteous, attentive, and professional. Our DJ, Christian, worked with me in the lead up to accommodate our eclectic sense of music, and was even able to re-time the ceremony on the fly when we decided to change the schedule of events. A credit to this facility! Andrea behind the bar was attentive, made sure the bride was well taken care of, poured correctly, and made our concerns her priority. Event staff were tasked with pouring 3 options for the toast and handled this task without a slip or miss. Great folks.

Food was great, cake was great, our entire guest list commented during and post-ceremony that they had a great time! Our guest list wasn't 100 deep, but to have that many smiling faces was a great pleasure.

Would recommend Antique Wedding House to anyone.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Officiant, Wedding Cake

We are so happy that we chose AWH as our venue. The staff was wonderful, the venue was gorgeous & all of our guests are still raving about how beautiful our wedding was! Our day was absolutely perfect & we owe it to Michele and her staff at Antique Wedding House!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Getting married at the wedding house was not only amazing beautiful, it was simple to plan. Michelle did everything from the DJ to the bartender, even the guy that married us. The center peaces where very pretty along with everything else! Michelle was nice, helpful and made everything happen!! The staff is amazing as well. I had a problem with my dress and was 45 minutes late. The staff was very caring, not pushy and helped make everything okay while I waited. They kept everyone entertained the whole time. This was not just some strip mall venues or motel. I felt like the wedding was a wedding and not just some pricey show. All my family and most my friends got to be there while I married the man of my dreams in a place we could show our love for each other with a place that showed value to us being married! If I could do it all over again I would (with the same man) DREAMS COME TRUE! And Michelle helped my day become a reality. I had no clue what I wanted and no clue what I was doing, she made everything successful and a day to remember forever.

Sherri
03/29/2015

I can't say enough about Michelle and her wonderful staff at the AWH. My daughter and I looked at 6 or 7 venues. AWH was the last and from the moment we walked in we knew it was going to be perfect for her wedding. My daughter lives out of state so we were a little apprehensive how we were going to get it all planned without her being here, but Michelle made it so easy for us. She was so prompt answering all my many emails and working with us to create the simple yet elegant wedding my daughter wanted. The venue is just beautiful. It is large enough to accommodate probably 200 guests but we had only 70 and it still felt very intimate. We had appetizers ILO the buffet because we wanted it to be less formal and ALL the guest raved about the food. Had misgivings that there wouldn't be enough food but we had some to spare. We had family do the photography, flowers and cake and Michelle and her staff worked great with them. I loved that our package included the bartender and DJ. It was so nice not having to worry about that. The officiant was also wonderful. The wedding and reception were everything and more that I had hoped. There was so little stress the day of the wedding I couldn't believe it. Everyone had a great time and we are still getting compliments. Hats off to the Antique Wedding House, Michelle and her staff. I can't thank you enough.

Recently Married

Antique Wedding House allowed me to be a stress free bride! Their packages are affordable and worth the value. Our guests raved that our wedding was one of the best they've been to; everyone loved the food, décor and simple vows we chose. The food included in our package was DELICIOUS! The outside area is absolutely gorgeous. We loved the pavers and elegant look.

Michele is awesome is does not forget any details that you've requested. I was also impressed with the recommended florist (Sophia's Floral) and bakery (Graceful Cake Creations). We had the best experience and highly recommend Antique Wedding House.

Recently Married

Having my big day at The Antique Wedding house was a perfect choice for me and my husband. We wanted a venue that provided everything we needed so that we did not have to stress about any of the details or planning. They handled everything! Any time I had a question or concern I could just call or text Michele and she would get back to me immediately. They truly care about their customers and you can tell they love what they do!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Gloria
03/14/2015

My husband and I were married at the Antique Wedding House last month and it was nothing short of amazing.
Michele, the owner, was extremely attentive and patient. I'm sure she gets an influx of emails everyday from all of her anxious brides, but she was always so prompt to address any questions or concerns that I had.
We chose the "Isabella Package" for our wedding of 70+ guests, which was the "inclusive" package. This meant that we didn't have to worry about finding vendors for the food, cake, service, photography, bartender, DJ, tables, chairs or photo booth. All we had to do was buy the booze, which ended up saving us a TON of money in the long run. We also opted to make our own floral centerpieces, though Michele had some beautiful, non-floral decorations if you didn't want to hassle with that either.
We received so many compliments on the wedding and venue. Some people even said it was the best wedding they've ever been to! Everything just flowed so beautifully and it was virtually effortless on our part. Thank you Michele and everyone at the Antique Wedding House for the perfect evening.
BRIDES-TO-BE: This place is awesome! =)

Trisha
03/08/2015

The Antique Wedding House was absolutely amazing! They took care of almost everything and took most of the stress off me! My wedding turned out more perfect than I could've ever imagined!

Nicole
02/28/2015

Michele and the staff at AWH were OUTSTANDING. Their available packages give you so much "bang for your buck" and they are extremely flexible! Any questions or concerns that I had at any time of day were answered within 24 hours and I never felt concerned about any aspect of my wedding that was being handled by the AWH. The day of the wedding FLEW by and the coordination between Michele's staff and the DJ was incredible. I was never wondering what was next or where I was expected to be. My husband and I had the most wonderful day and our wedding was beautiful.

Now a month and a half after, I am STILL getting compliments about how fun and beautiful our wedding was. Even my grandma said that she "had not had that much fun in a LONG time!"

I would refer anyone to the AWH!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was an amazing venue, our wedding went so smoothly, the staff were helpful and helped so much to make this day amazing. Everyone I have talked to about our wedding has said it was the best wedding they have ever been to!! Hands down to Michele and all her wonderful staff for making my wedding beautiful!!! I will definitely be referring antique wedding house to my friends!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter, Kathy-Brie Tompkins just married at Antique Wedding House, and I as the mom, was
extremely happy and satisified with the complete service. Your staff were just the best and very helpful. The care they gave each person was beyond their services. Thank you so much for making
this special occasion something to remember.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience at the Antique Wedding House on our wedding day was more than a dream. Everything we ever hoped and planned for exceeded our expectations. The staff was attentive from the moment we arrived. We were welcomed with a warm and friendly smile. Michele and Ray coordinated all the preparations with such dedication, so that everything could unfold perfectly. The Antique Wedding House amazingly defines the true meaning of a wonderful wedding venue and is assured to make wonderful dreams come true. The Antique Wedding House is an extraordinary, intimate, and relaxing venue, with the most welcoming atmosphere. The sea of lights all around us gave us a gorgeous backdrop for pictures, with the right amount of romanticism for such a wonderful occasion. We especially loved the elegantly renovated area that offered us and our guests a cozy environment, yet its antique look and feel is still showcased throughout the property, as well as the rich history behind such a wonderful wedding house. Overall, our experience was breathtaking from the moment we walked in. The beautifully arranged tables and the entire set up from our DJ, to our Bartender, and the Service Staff we were pleasantly surprised to see what a wonderful team they are. Thanks to the wonderful Antique Wedding House and everyone who worked so hard in order to surpass our expectations, our wedding day became a meaningful memory, which will forever be remembered with great love and appreciation. The Antique Wedding House is truly a UNIQUE and STUNNING location for any wedding, and we absolutely recommend it to anyone looking for a wonderful wedding site. We are so happy with the way our wedding day was complimented by such wonderful décor and ambiance, our appreciation towards Michele and the rest of her staff will continue to grow, along with the love in our marriage.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

Made the wedding planning easy - so we could focus on dress & make-up, etc.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My husband and I renewed our vows on our 25th anniversary. We looked at several venues, and kept coming back to this one. Michele is great, she accommodated every request I had. We would even just show up unannounced to see how the progress was coming along with the remodel, and we were welcomed with open arms!
We had a small ceremony with about 50 friends and family and we ALL had a complete blast. Our children and grandchildren were able to partake in the festivities which made it even more special to us. It is such a great deal what is offered here, you cannot beat what you get here at Antique Wedding House anywhere else for what you pay, it is worth EVERY penny. We did not want our party to end.
I would recommend this venue to everyone I know who is having a special event that could be had here at this venue.
Warm regards from a completely satisfied customer,
Mr. & Mrs. Harold and Kristenia Huffman

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake
1 person found this review helpful