Antique Wedding House

Antique Wedding House

Elopements, Weddings, Receptions and Complete Packages for every budget!

307 East First Street
Mesa, AZ 85201 | map
Maximum capacity: 160
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeurves,...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was an amazing venue, our wedding went so smoothly, the staff were helpful and helped so much to make this day amazing. Everyone I have talked to about our wedding has said it was the best wedding they have ever been to!! Hands down to Michele and all her wonderful staff for making my wedding beautiful!!! I will definitely be referring antique wedding house to my friends!

• Wedding: 02/05/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter, Kathy-Brie Tompkins just married at Antique Wedding House, and I as the mom, was extremely happy and satisified with the complete service. Your staff were just the best and very helpful. The care they gave each person was beyond their services. Thank you so much for making this special occasion something to remember.

• Wedding: 01/17/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I renewed our vows on our 25th anniversary. We looked at several venues, and kept coming back to this one. Michele is great, she accommodated every request I had. We would even just show up unannounced to see how the progress was coming along with the remodel, and we were welcomed with open arms! We had a small ceremony with about 50 friends and family and we ALL had a complete blast. Our children and grandchildren were able to partake in the festivities which made it even more special to us. It is such a great deal what is offered here, you cannot beat what you get here at Antique Wedding House anywhere else for what you pay, it is worth EVERY penny. We did not want our party to end. I would recommend this venue to everyone I know who is having a special event that could be had here at this venue. Warm regards from a completely satisfied customer, Mr. & Mrs. Harold and Kristenia Huffman

• Wedding: 12/31/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hello there we had our wedding on Dec 28th of 2014 we had a great time they were all very wonderful to us and very helpful answered all our questions and the prices are very reasonable as well thanks again

• Wedding: 12/28/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake
Shannon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Highly recommended!! One of our best wedding decisions of all. By far and away the MOST EXCELLENT setting for an intimate, romantic wedding. Everything was perfect! The people here are absolutely wonderful, we are so grateful for everything. We couldn't have asked for a more amazing and memorable wedding!

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had been at The Antique Wedding House for a friends wedding several years ago and fell in love with the place. Michelle and her staff are absolutely wonderful. They made sure that we did not have to lift a finger on our special day. I wish I could have 10 more events there.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Leah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All around perfect. The venue was great, the ceremony, the reception and all the planning. Michelle was great to work with even with all questions the week of the event. Top notch.

• Wedding: 11/21/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Photography, Wedding Planning
Kimberly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We and our friends and family were impressed by the fantastic services and had wonderful evening attending our daughter's and her new husbands wedding provided at Antique Wedding House.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

my husband and I fell in love with the place the minute that we saw it and were even more blown away the day of our wedding and antique wedding house exceeded all expectations and it was so beautiful and special. We did not have to worry about anything and everything was taken care of and coordinated and went smoothly and on point.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

thank you so much for giving us the perfect day for our wedding we love the antique wedding house everything was perfect , Michelle Is amazing & very friendly and was able to help us with anything and everything we needed. I highly recommend this venue for anyone planning a wedding, it is perfect perfect perfect!!!

Antique Wedding House responded with the following comments:

Dear Laura and Robert: We are so happy to hear everything was as you planned. Your colors were amazing and we really did enjoy working with both of you and your families! I cannot wait to see your photos!! We wish you the very best in your future!

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I want to give a HUGE thank you to Michele and Ray at the Antique Wedding House.. you made my daughters wedding an awesome experience. Everyone commented on how beautiful it was, the food was great, the cake was outstanding, the DJ played great music and got all the dances, flower/guarder toss, cake cutting everything in perfectly and your staff was very pleasant and friendly. I would totally recommend anyone to have there events with them. Michele was very sweet and personable and resonded to all mine and my daughters e-mails. Thank you so much.. you made what should be a stressful day and aposlute joy and beautiful memory...

• Wedding: 10/31/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great value for the price for an all inclusive wedding. Easy for the bride. Michele organizes everything and puts it all together the way you want. She's very helpful and nice. She added the few extra decorations and put out the wedding favors we brought. It was beautiful. Stress-free way to go.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Brooke
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle is amazing. She took care of everything and allowed my wife and I to focus on other pertinent planning during this chaotic time. The feedback I received from our Wedding and Reception was raving, everyone was impressed with how beautiful the property is at night and how well everything went. For the price, there isn't a better deal that I've found in Arizona, plain and simple, AWH is a diamond in the rough and was a more than perfect venue for us. Michelle is a prudent planner and puts a lot of effort into providing a superb experience while keeping cost as low as possible.

My wife and I chose AWH with a worry in our mind the venue might be too small (for our planned 160 people); however, they added a lot of square footage to the outside (pure luck on our part) and the ~120 guests that attended fit very comfortably. The sound system is above average and is loud enough to be heard over casual conversation and roaring ovation. Unfortunately the microphones used for the best man/best woman speeches were horrible and cut out every 5 or 6 words (one of a few minor disappointments) leaving a lot to be desired.

Michelle picked great vendors including the DJ, baker, bar tenders, photographer, and non-denominational minister. The caterers did a good job being timely and most people stated the food was delicious, and there was plenty of food for everyone to enjoy. One gripe is they did not prepare a vegan meal correctly (cheese on a pasta salad), but everything else was tender, tasty, and well received.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Jeff
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was wonderful! Michelle was very friendly and knowledgeable. She made wedding plan easy and stress free! I have already recommended her and the antique wedding house to others.

• Wedding: 10/16/2014
bobbi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our Ceremony and Reception was at the Antique Wedding house. The new renovations were beyond our expectations. It still has the antique charm with the intimate setting. Michele made everyone feel welcome with her calm personality she made me feel at ease as everything was handled perfectly. Our guest raved about how good the food was and the cake was amazing too. My favorite mashed potatoes and gravy and asparagus tasted freshly home cooked. My husbands was the Oreo butter cream cake! A few of our guest went back for second. The set up was beautifully done. The bartender made sure everyone cups were filled. As I walked down the isle It felt like a grand entrance with the open space and beautiful setting. The isle was perfect distance to see all my guest and finally meet my waiting husband. Good photo time. Everything was very clean, classy and intimate. My guest thought for sure we spent a ton of money, however Michele's packages were very affordable and the process was basically stress free. She handled it all. We brought a few personal touches of our own that she arranged perfectly. After the event her crew was very helpful in getting our personal belongings packed. I cant wait to see the photos. Not a single thing I would have changed for our special day!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
April
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michele was very responsive, professional and flexible throughout the whole process. She made the day go off without a hitch!! I was constantly following-up being a nervous bride and she was always very kind and patient in her responses. The venue is beautiful and I HIGHLY recommend Antique Wedding House. The value is by far the best of any in the valley!!! Thank you Michele and staff for making our day amazing - you went above and beyond!!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Tanya
480-649-1934
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards