Antique Wedding House

Antique Wedding House

Elopements, Weddings, Receptions and Complete Packages for every budget!

307 East First Street
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We and our friends and family were impressed by the fantastic services and had wonderful evening attending our daughter's and her new husbands wedding provided at Antique Wedding House.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

thank you so much for giving us the perfect day for our wedding we love the antique wedding house everything was perfect , Michelle Is amazing & very friendly and was able to help us with anything and everything we needed. I highly recommend this venue for anyone planning a wedding, it is perfect perfect perfect!!!

Antique Wedding House responded with the following comments:

Dear Laura and Robert: We are so happy to hear everything was as you planned. Your colors were amazing and we really did enjoy working with both of you and your families! I cannot wait to see your photos!! We wish you the very best in your future!

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I want to give a HUGE thank you to Michele and Ray at the Antique Wedding House.. you made my daughters wedding an awesome experience. Everyone commented on how beautiful it was, the food was great, the cake was outstanding, the DJ played great music and got all the dances, flower/guarder toss, cake cutting everything in perfectly and your staff was very pleasant and friendly. I would totally recommend anyone to have there events with them. Michele was very sweet and personable and resonded to all mine and my daughters e-mails. Thank you so much.. you made what should be a stressful day and aposlute joy and beautiful memory...

• Wedding: 10/31/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great value for the price for an all inclusive wedding. Easy for the bride. Michele organizes everything and puts it all together the way you want. She's very helpful and nice. She added the few extra decorations and put out the wedding favors we brought. It was beautiful. Stress-free way to go.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Brooke
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle is amazing. She took care of everything and allowed my wife and I to focus on other pertinent planning during this chaotic time. The feedback I received from our Wedding and Reception was raving, everyone was impressed with how beautiful the property is at night and how well everything went. For the price, there isn't a better deal that I've found in Arizona, plain and simple, AWH is a diamond in the rough and was a more than perfect venue for us. Michelle is a prudent planner and puts a lot of effort into providing a superb experience while keeping cost as low as possible.

My wife and I chose AWH with a worry in our mind the venue might be too small (for our planned 160 people); however, they added a lot of square footage to the outside (pure luck on our part) and the ~120 guests that attended fit very comfortably. The sound system is above average and is loud enough to be heard over casual conversation and roaring ovation. Unfortunately the microphones used for the best man/best woman speeches were horrible and cut out every 5 or 6 words (one of a few minor disappointments) leaving a lot to be desired.

Michelle picked great vendors including the DJ, baker, bar tenders, photographer, and non-denominational minister. The caterers did a good job being timely and most people stated the food was delicious, and there was plenty of food for everyone to enjoy. One gripe is they did not prepare a vegan meal correctly (cheese on a pasta salad), but everything else was tender, tasty, and well received.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Jeff
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our Ceremony and Reception was at the Antique Wedding house. The new renovations were beyond our expectations. It still has the antique charm with the intimate setting. Michele made everyone feel welcome with her calm personality she made me feel at ease as everything was handled perfectly. Our guest raved about how good the food was and the cake was amazing too. My favorite mashed potatoes and gravy and asparagus tasted freshly home cooked. My husbands was the Oreo butter cream cake! A few of our guest went back for second. The set up was beautifully done. The bartender made sure everyone cups were filled. As I walked down the isle It felt like a grand entrance with the open space and beautiful setting. The isle was perfect distance to see all my guest and finally meet my waiting husband. Good photo time. Everything was very clean, classy and intimate. My guest thought for sure we spent a ton of money, however Michele's packages were very affordable and the process was basically stress free. She handled it all. We brought a few personal touches of our own that she arranged perfectly. After the event her crew was very helpful in getting our personal belongings packed. I cant wait to see the photos. Not a single thing I would have changed for our special day!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
April
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michele was very responsive, professional and flexible throughout the whole process. She made the day go off without a hitch!! I was constantly following-up being a nervous bride and she was always very kind and patient in her responses. The venue is beautiful and I HIGHLY recommend Antique Wedding House. The value is by far the best of any in the valley!!! Thank you Michele and staff for making our day amazing - you went above and beyond!!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Tanya
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Only thing I didnt like was that our photographer that the venue picked with our package didnt tell us she was leaving. She just left, before we did cake cutting, first dance, or anything after the actual ceremony. That was a huge dissapointment. However the rest of the wedding was beautiful and exactly what we wanted.

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding went better then I ever expected. Michele was wonderful and so helpful she went above and beyond anything I asked. The food was great, the photo booth was so much fun, and the D.J. jeff keep the party dancing the whole time. I had the best time of my life.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle was amazing!! She returned all my calls and was very attentive to what I wanted! This being the first time I allowed anyone to take over and me not have anything to do I was a little worried but to my surprise She did the most amazing Job!!! The vow renewal was perfect right down to the drinks!!! When I walked out and seen how things were put together from the flowers to the tables and chairs It was breath taking!! I would so recommend the antique wedding house for any special occasion or just a family get to gether!! You wont be disappointed ( I sure was not)!!!!!! Thank you so much for the wounderful night I will never forget it!!!!

• Wedding: 08/22/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Penny
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding at The Antique Wedding House was wonderful. Michele was fantastic to work with. Even from the very beginning when other vendors took days to call back, she returned my call immediately and always answered my questions right away. It was so nice to be able to show up at the venue and have everything ready and prepared for us. The ceremony and reception were wonderful, everything went perfect. I would definitely recommend this venue, not just for weddings, but any kind of gathering!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This venue is beautiful and Michele is very easy to work with. I did a lot of DIY for my wedding and Michele worked with me through all of it. If anything went wrong on our wedding day we were not aware as Michele and her staff were very attentive to every detail. I enjoyed every minute and so happy to have chose The Antique Wedding House to host our wedding!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great job with the set-up. Willing to work with us on date changes. Lots of extras for the price. Great job to all the team at Antique Wedding House.

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Matthew
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot rave enough about the Antique Wedding House!! WHAT A WONDERFUL JOB THEY DID!! Michele took care of us from start to finish making it an easy and affordable wedding, HOWEVER, this event didn't look "budget" AT ALL!! The food was amazing, the DJ was incredible and the overall event truly could not have been more perfect!!! I would recommend The Antique Wedding House to EVERYONE planning a wedding whether on a budget or not!!

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Trisha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The venue was beautiful. Michelle was very helpful in making everything happen to our specifications. The ceremony and officiate were very intimate and touching. The included cake was stunning and delicious. I could not be happier with The Antique Wedding House as the venue for my wedding.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Eileen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was absolutely perfect!!! The entire day went off without a hitch! The staff was amazing!! The venue was absolutely beautiful and when it was set for our wedding/reception it was like a fairy tale! The food was delicious and all of our guests are still talking about it!! I cannot thank Michelle and everyone at the Antique Wedding House enough, they made our day absolutely perfect and we will forever be grateful for that! Our wedding day was truly magical and will never be forgotten by us or our guests! <3

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
480-649-1934
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards