Antique Auto Museum at Hershey

Flexibility
Lorraine
1 Review
12/29/2012

The staff was amazing. The place was amazing. My friends and family are still talking about my wedding. Ms. Narins was like having a best friend and a professional event planner all in one. Thank her for making my day wonderful.

Audrey
1 Review
11/03/2012

The day we wondered into the auto museum to ask if they did wedding receptions we never knew we hit the jackpot. From the first day of our tour to the end of the reception there was noting left undone or over looked. The staff was very accomadating when we delivered our supplies the day prior to the reception. The were very accomadated to the out of town wedding party the morning of the wedding by letting them tour since they would be tied up and would miss out in seeing all the museum has to offer.
I know this next comment is a bit odd but as women we have all taken our shoes off to dance at weddings. I noticed when I was back at my hotel that even though I had taken off my shoes to dance and walk around the room my feet were not dirty. Then I realized as we danced we could move very easily on the dance floor and that was because it was so very clean. I for one really appreciate this detail. I highly recommend the museum to anyone who is looking for something other then a normal ballroom for your wedding. You will not be disappointed in the event location or the staff.

Erin
10/13/2012

We had our wedding, cocktail hour and reception at the AACA Museum on Oct 13, 2012. When we booked our wedding, we were told it was the last day of "Meet week" in Hershey...which truly didn't mean much to us at the time. About 3 months before our wedding the museum brought in a new events coordinator. They were so good about notifying us of this change and the new coordinator, Nuria, picked up exactly where the previous coordinator left off. It was seemless.
We don't live in PA, so it was important that it was easy for us to communicate with all our vendors. Nuria always responded to my emails quickly. Even in the days leading up to the wedding (when we realized how big a deal Meet Week in Hershey actually is), she made sure everything for our wedding was ready.
The day before and the morning of the wedding were crazy in Hershey. The museum staff made sure that us and our family/friends knew the best way route to take to the museum. The staff was great helping us get set up for the wedding.
Our family and friends loved that the whole wedding was at the museum. It is a beautiful and unique venue!
I cannot thank Nuria and all the museum staff enough for making our wedding perfect! Even though it was during their busiest time of year, not once did we feel like anything else was more important to them than our wedding. I would highly recommend the AACA museum to anyone who is looking to plan a wedding that will be beautiful and completely amaze their guests.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough good things about Melissa and her staff at the Antique Auto Museum. So easy to work with before my wedding and the day of. They took care of everything, even the little things that I didn't think of. Thanks for such a wonderful day and for making my life so easy!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Auto Museum is a great place to get married. Melissa and her staff are very professional and there for any questions. The feel of the museum is something you can't get anywhere else.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married at the Antique Auto Museum on New Year's Eve!!! We absolutely fell inlove with the AACA the moment we walked in a year earlier and knew this was where we wanted to have our wedding! From the amazing scenery and beautiful decorations to the gracious employees; we were just impressed! We loved the fact that we could have both the ceremony and the reception at the same place since we had so many guests traveling in from out of town. The convenience of the hotel right next door, really came in handy as well. Throughout the year of planning, Melissa Flood and her staff at the AACA were amazing to work with. They were very helpful and creative and made us feel very special. The day of the wedding was picture perfect! The staff at the AACA worked together along with our other vendors to make the museum look absolutely incredible. From the ceremony in the Rotunda, to the cocktail hour in the main gallery, to the reception on the bottom floor...the museum was dressed to impress! Our guests were speechless as they ventured through the museum taking in what the museum had to offer as well as the wedding attire. We received so many compliments on what an amazing venue we had; which reassured us that we had made the right decision. Our wedding day went off without a hitch and the entire night was filled with fun and excitement, as the staff at the AACA made sure everything ran smoothly. We would like to give a special thanks to the AACA for making our wedding so memorable and unforgettable! Thank you!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The AACA Museum in Hershey was an absolutely perfect venue for our December black and white wedding. The ambiance was so unique. My husband and I grew up in Central PA and were looking for a different kind of venue than a hotel- the AACA Museum had it all- including the hotel in the adjacent parking lot for our guests. The decorations at this time of year were so tastefully done and the staff was wonderful to work with! I recommend the AACA to anyone wholeheartedly!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Melissa Flood and the entire AACA staff were extremely helpful and responsive regarding every aspect of our wedding. They accommodated all of our needs and made every effort to make things run smoothly. They went above and beyond with making suggestions of vendors, being flexible with timing of meetings, and worked many extra hours to ensure the weekend ran smooth. Kudos to everyone @ AACA for making our wedding day the most memorable day of our lives!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Management and Staff of the AACA Museum were in touch with me almost every week up until the day of my daughter's reception. They were always available for questions and concerns. The Venue was beautiful, well lighted, clean and the exibits were perfect for the movie we played during our evening. The staff at the reception went above and beyond our expectations. Not to mention the bathrooms were spotless.
My daughter and her guests had a Great and Memorable Evening.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Friends and family spoke to us throughout the evening on what a Fantastic location/site it was to have our reception! They were very intrigued by the things that they were able to do throughout the evening & how amazing the surroundings of the museum are. They loved the scenery as well as our DJ (Mr. B’s Entertainment) who was able to incorporate the car into the “photo backdrop.” Friends and family who attended stated weeks prior that they were excited to see such a unique site to have a Reception (we opted to have our ceremony at my now husband’s family church). I was very pleased with the interaction I had with Melissa, as I had communicated pretty frequently throughout the weeks prior and really felt as though she was understanding of what I was envisioning. Dropping the beverages and reception related items throughout the week was a breeze; everyone at the museum was very friendly and helpful, and helped to ensure that items got to the selected areas. I felt very comfortable and confident in the museum and their staff on their attentiveness (including assisting guests throughout the facility for the evening) and professionalism. I’ve been to many weddings in the past, but one thing I was not able to do at the end of our reception was note how many “highly intoxicated people” or those that were hard to end the night with -guests, friends, and family were too impressed with the surroundings and did not have to worry about “getting drunk and creating scenes.” My husband and I applaud the AACA on a great and fantastic job! This is certainly a night/memory we will never forget!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone who is getting married must check out the Antique Auto Museum in Hershey!! This venue is amazing and the guest at my wedding just kept telling me how unique and awesome the museum was. The staff is sooo helpful and a pleasure to work with. I can't even think of one negative thing to say about them. Thanks for an amazing wedding day Melissa and Mike!! I would recommend this venue to anyone!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you want a place that is unique and a place your guests will never forget, the Auto Museum is the place to book. We had both the ceremony and reception at the museum, which worked out great because we were able to go outside and take beautiful pictures, and also take some fun pictures with the cars. We didn't have to worry about time because our guests were enjoying the museum as we took photos.

I can't say enough about the staff at the museum. As a bride, I was so concerned about everything being perfect and the staff did anything and everything up until the very last minute. They were more than welcome to accommodate all of our requests and gave us planning suggestions that saved us hundreds of dollars. The wedding was so much fun and I can't say enough about the museum.

Antique Auto Museum at Hershey responded with the following comments:

Thank you Heather for the wonderful comments! As ALWAYS it was certainly our pleasure. Take care, Melissa and Mike.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently got married on May 28, 2011 and held my reception at the Hershey Antique Auto Museum. I could not have had a better venue! The staff, especially Melissa and Mike are wonderful to work with! The venue itself is fabulous and offers your guests a truly unique experience. My family is from New Jersey and half of our guests have never been to a wedding outside the ballroom type setting and they were beyond stunned. Everyone had said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. It was very classy but at the same time unique and entertaining. There is so much you can do to personalize an event at the museum and truly make it a reflection of yourself. I would recommend this venue to everyone who is looking to create a memorable event!

Antique Auto Museum at Hershey responded with the following comments:

Thank you Meg! Your wedding was a site to behold. It was our pleasure to make YOUR DAY as wonderful as it turned out to be.
Melissa and Mike.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff was extremely helpful. Most of my wedding day stress was already taken care of by the staff. All of our guests were excited to visit the museum and not a single person left our wedding not impressed by the museum. We have no regrets about our wedding day and would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for something that's not the stereotypical wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excellent service, and Mike was a great help in getting things organized and letting me know what they needed to know and helping with dropping alcohol and other items off in advance and also organizing the clean up. It was a beautiful venue for our reception, and the staff was exceptionally helpful. It might be a bit expensive depending on how many people you have coming and what your budget is but it's well worth the cost. So many people commented on how much they liked the museum and since it was an evening event how beautiful it looked from outside. Thanks again!

Antique Auto Museum at Hershey responded with the following comments:

Thanks guys! You were great to work with from start to finish. Come back and see us anytime....good luck! Mike and Melissa

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough about the Antique Auto Museum and the staff!

To start, I had originally booked my wedding and ceremony at a location closer to my home (Donecker's) to find out 6 months before the wedding that the venue was closing and could not accomodate my wedding ceremony/ reception. I had to find a location for my wedding ceremony/ reception since I had already sent our my Save the Dates for November 15.

I had called the Antique Auto Museum since I had been there for a Bridal Show, and the location was beautiful. The AACA had our wedding date available and we booked it right away!

(1) The staff was professional, accomodating and very responsive. I would constantly call, email the staff with questions, and they always were returning my calls and emails within the day. On the actual day of the wedding, there was a staff member with me prior to the wedding to make sure everything flowed smoothly.

(2) Venue- the venue is a unique location for a wedding/ reception. Guests can enjoy the cocktail hour while taking a walk back in time viewing all of the cars. Later the guests encountered different buses and a diner while enjoying dinner.

(3) The cost was very reasonable when taking into account that people pay to visit the museum. Essentially, you get to have your guests tour and see the displays in the museum while having your ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner all in the same location.

(4) The staff was very flexible to work with. I would call and ask for changes to lighting, changes to floor layout, and they were always willing to accomodate.

The staff made my wedding day a hit with me and all my guests. Many of the guests commented that it was the nicest wedding they have ever been to, and I now several of the guests who commented said our wedding was much nice than theirs (and they had paid 2-3 times what we paid) for our wedding.

By the end of the night, everyone had a fabulous time, and many said they hope we have our anniversay dinner/ party there!!! It is great because you can always go back to visit the place you got married.

Many thanks to the staff including Mike, Fran, Pam and all the other staff that helped to make our day special!! We would definitely recommend others to use this facility! AACA gets an A++ from us, the service couldn't be beat!!

Antique Auto Museum at Hershey responded with the following comments:

Brandy...thanks so much for the kind words. Brides like you make this job FUN! Fran and Pam had a GREAT time as well. We are proud of the work we do here! Good luck and thank you for spreading the word about the Museum.