Antique Auto Museum at Hershey

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

We had an amazing experience using the AACA museum as our wedding venue. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Andrew & Nicki
08/30/2014

Antique Auto Museum was an amazing venue. Nuria was truly an angel and helped us every step of the way. She was polite, professional, responsive and genuinely a nice person from start to finish. You don't always find that with people these days. Nuria made our day so smooth and enjoyable. We would recommend this venue for anyone wanting to have a beautiful setting, great staff, excellent coordinator in the sweetest town on earth. We couldn't have asked for a better day, and thanks to Nuria and her staff....they made it happen!

Private User
Recently Married

Nuria did an amazing job to make our son's wedding truly memorable. My husband and I especially appreciate all the hard work and preparation put forth for this special occasion. We thank everyone at the Antique Auto Museum for everything!

Sincerely, The Anthony Family

Charlene
04/18/2014

Nuria and her team of professionals did an excellent job on our wedding ceremony and reception. With our wedding only weeks away we found ourselves looking for another caterer. Nuria was able to put us in touch with an excellent caterer who did a great job for us. Thank you Nuria for everything!

Kristin
04/13/2014

Couldn't have picked a better venue to have our wedding! Staff was amazing and very helpful with everything!

Theresa
04/05/2014

The whole staff at the AACA Museum were a pleasure to work with. They were al very helpful in organizing/planning our wedding and it was a huge help to me as I was a DIY Bride. The venue itself is quite a treat on any normal day, but for a wedding it is absolutely gorgeous. The staff did a wonderful job making sure everyone know where they were suppose to be and when as well as assisting those who were having a hard time finding their seats, etc. Clean up was done quickly and efficiently and it was all organized and ready for pick up the next day bright and early.

I would recommend this AACA Museum to anyone looking for a unique and conversation starting venue. It is absolutely gorgeous.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Katy
11/09/2013

We could not have been happier with the AACA Museum! Nuria and the entire staff was delightful to work with. They were all very accommodating and professional. This is truly a unique venue that will be remembered by all of your guests. We received so many compliments from our guests on how cool the venue is and how much they enjoyed being there. My husband and I have probably been to about 30 weddings, and none of the venues compare with the AACA Museum. We would definitely recommend!

Lauren
11/02/2013

We truly enjoyed working with Nuria and her "day of" staff at the AACA Museum for our Nov. 2, 2013 wedding reception. She is incredibly detail oriented, organized and very prompt in responding to all questions. She answered all of our questions, offered great advice and made our reception experience seamless, from start to finish.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Antique Auto Museum in Hershey, PA is an amazing venue! Nuria, the even coordinator is extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with on all the details. Her and her staff set up everything in record time and I did not have to worry about a thing. It was a great feeling to know that everything was being taken care of and I did not have to assign jobs to any family members or friends to make sure things were ready. If you love cars and history, this is the place for you!

Courtney
10/05/2013

Nuria and her team were absolutely amazing! They helped our wedding day go off without a flaw! They were very helpful and helped ease the wedding stress. They helped in every way with getting ready; myself, bridesmaid, groom, etc, setting up the venue, helping our guest around and last minute details that I didn't even think of! The venue is absolutely beautiful and the helpful staff was icing on the cake! Check out the Museum and I promise you will not be disappointed!!!!!

Joe
09/01/2013

Nuria and her staff at the AACA Museum with first class. Worked with us from start to finish. They were flexible as well as followed through with everything in our wedding and made sure that everything went smoothly. I can not say enough good things about the staff and professionalism of the AACA Museum. Excellent place to host an event and great people to work with.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having my wedding at the Antique Car Museum was amazing! We could not have been happier with the way it went. Nuria was amazing and so helpful through out the wedding planning process. She was always able to answer my questions and made great suggestions to make the wedding even better. I was so thankful to have her there the day of the wedding and for the rehearsal to really make things run smoothly. It was a once in a lifetime event and I am so happy we decided to do it in such a unique location. My guests were very excited to get to spend cocktail hour looking at cars and they keep telling me wonderful things about the wedding!

Amy
06/21/2013

Our wedding at the museum was perfect from start to finish. The staff were very friendly and went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly! We received many complements on the venue and professionalism of the staff. It was truly a unique venue that we would recommend to everyone.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We chose to plan the wedding ourselves (without hiring an event planner), but that being said, Nuria at the AACA museum basically acts as your wedding planner for all things that have to do with the museum. She was a huge help! She was always available to answer questions, and helped facilitate communication between us, herself, and all of the vendors so that everything could go smoothly on the wedding day. Jana and the rest of the staff are also fantastic and made sure everything ran smoothly on the day of, including moving people from one part of the museum to the other for ceremony/reception/cocktail hour. Even though my family is into antique automobiles, my husband and I actually chose the museum as a venue because of its great spaces and flexibility. You have pretty much any options you want as far as vendors, so you can really make the wedding your own, and the location is fantastic, right near the Hershey attractions for all your friends and family. All of their spaces (the upstairs atrium, the lobby, the exhibit space on the main floor, the lower level reception space) have great aspects, especially the natural light upstairs, a lot of character, and clean lines that can be dressed up really nicely for a wedding. Any relatives that have nostalgia for the cars in their past will also really enjoy the exhibits, and guests really seemed to enjoy having something to look at during cocktail hour at our wedding. We were happy with every interaction we had with the museum and especially with Nuria, who went above and beyond to help us with everything. Thanks AACA museum!

Brittany
05/25/2013

My husband and I wanted a space that defined both of our wants when it came to our personalities for our wedding venue. I wanted some place classic and elegant, and he wanted his love of anything on wheels to shine through, and that is where the Antique Auto Museum of Hershey came into the picture. The museum is GORGEOUS and full of things to see at every turn with a professional staff to top it all off. Nuria who was our event coordinator was flawless and kept the day of the wedding running smoothly and I was able to sit back and relax which I did not expect to happen. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to any bride and groom looking for a beautiful space that has something different for your guests to enjoy. Hands down our wedding was a success thanks to the AACA!!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

This was a fabulous place to have a wedding reception. It felt intimate for our party of 100 or so although they can serve up to 1000. The place was magical, the staff were friendly, relaxed, and accommodating. Our guests commented that they felt relaxed but it was such a good time they will be talking about it for a long long time! Very professional staff willing to individualize any detail or willing to handle it all on their own (I needed both!). They also worked extremely well with the other vendors to make sure everything went smoothly, and were flexible enough on the night to change things as needed. I could not be more pleased.