Anthony's Gourmet Catering

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Wow oh Wow!!! No review I could write could say enough about how phenomenal Anthony's Catering is! From the moment I started talking Rob Vanderbuilt I had nothing but wonderful service. Rob was very quick to put a menu and price together for me and responded quickly when I had any questions. When we went for the food tasting, it was unbelievable! The professionalism they showed us was above and beyond our expectations. The food was to die for. Everything we tasted was unbelievably phenomenal!! We knew we had the best. The food was absolutely perfect during the reception and the waitstaff was wonderful and very professional. We were told by every single guest how awesome the food was and how they wish they knew how they made their seafood gumbo. Rob and waitstaff... Thank you so so much for everything!! Rob you outdid yourself. The food was phenomenal and the service was impeccable!!! Thank you for making our day perfect!!!

Kim Flowers Stoddard- Wedding Coordinator and KR Craven
Anthony's Catering

We met Kim through Anthony's Catering to handle our bar for the reception. Turns out, she also did wedding coordinating as well and we loved her so much we hired her for "day on" coordinating for our daughter's wedding at the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens. She did so much more than "day on" in terms of her time, attention and services and met with us in our home at least 3 to 4 times on details…as well as coordinated with all the other vendors as to program, scheduling and deliveries to the venue. She also led us to KR Craven, who was indispensable in not only providing the most gorgeous tropical asymmetrical table arrangements ever for the reception tables but is also her assistant as well…both of them are fabulous and so much so, that when pictures come in, we are getting together over wine and food and viewing them at the house! I cannot emphasize how wonderful Kim and KR are in terms of their professionalism and you will fall in love with them as well! We couldn’t have pulled it off without them!

Anthony's Catering also did a great job on the bar selections and were reasonably priced and professional....they had many options for open bars, beer and wine, signature drinks, etc..

Services Used: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

My daughter and I hired Kim with Anthony's catering for her wedding in St. Augustine. We can't say enough how absolutely wonderful they were!! The professionalism and service was phenomenal! Every little detail was perfect, from the cocktail hour to the clean-up at the end! Our guests raved how awesome all the food was! We had Steak Diane (to die for!) and Chicken Cordon Blu as the main dishes. Perfection is the word that comes to mind when I think about how great everything tasted! The appetizers (Bacon wrapped Scallops) were so good, could have been happy with just that!! Their macaroni and cheese was to DIE FOR! Kim and KR made this day SO VERY SPECIAL for all of us. There should be a 10 star rating because they would certainly rate that!!! Much thanks to Kim, KR and the very professional wait staff with Anthony's!!!!

Services Used: Catering

You know it's good food when your guests tell you afterwards that our food at our wedding was the BEST wedding food they've ever had! Anthony's is AMAZING! Our food was incredible! The presentation of the food was beautiful and the staff was on point! We would recommend them to anyone! We can't say enough great things about Anthony's. They helped make our wedding day perfect!

Services Used: Catering

We went with Anthony's Catering and turned out it was the BEST decision we could have made! Max Parrish was the lead on our wedding, and I can't say enough kind words in regards to his attention to detail and professionalism that he showed us! From our initial contact, tasting, to execution day of everything was spot on. I never had worry if there would be an issue as they put my mind 100% at ease. We had a seated dinner for 155 as well as a served cocktail hour prior to dinner on the green and the staff members were flawless. All my husband and I have heard since the wedding is how AMAZING the food was from start to finish. Thank you to Anthony's Catering and all staff members involved for helping making our wedding the day of our dreams.

Services Used: Catering

Anthony's was fantastic. Our original caterer was a fail and Anthony's stepped in and did everything to help our day be perfect. The food was delicious and the service perfect!

Services Used: Catering

Anthony's catering was amazing the best food at a wedding hands down. They made everything perfect for our special day and very friendly.

Services Used: Catering

We used Anthony's for bar-tending services at our wedding. We got married at the Jacksonville Zoo and had to use them which was not a problem. They were easy to work with. We mostly communicated via email. They have a couple of packages to choose from. We went with open bar and their prices are very reasonable. Their staff is very friendly too.

Profile Picture
mark
11/09/2013

Excellent food delicious desserts. Rob did a very good job planning the entire event with us even with changes that we had!

Profile Picture
Abby
09/28/2013

Anthony's Catering was the caterer we chose for our wedding- we know Kim Flowers and so we asked her to be our Wedding Planner also, which she did a fabulous job with KR taking over on the "day of" so Kim could look after the food.
A few comments from the guests: "Someone finally got the food right at a wedding" "I don't even like fried chicken but this is amazing" "When I asked, they even packaged me up more fried green tomatoes to take home" "Your family is still talking about the servers and bartender"
Basically, everyone who came to serve the guests had a smile on their face and the food (Southern-style inspired based on Kim's suggestions) was MEMORABLY good.
But in all honesty I have attended several events hosted by Anthony's Catering and regardless of the menu it's always the talk of the party.

I don't know if I should put reviews here for the planning they did, but that was incredible also. Kim and KR suggested a Jenga set in place of a wedding scrapbook (adorable) and they found a way to project stars on the ceiling. It was a fairy tale and it would not have been the same without their ideas, creativity, and of course hard work.

Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Kim Flowers is a god send! She saved the day, and even though they weren't able to make it to the venue on time due to a bridge being out near by, they had everything ready and stunning before I even got there! She went above and beyond, it was amazing.

Services Used: Catering

Alissa and the staff at Anthony's Catering were the ABSOLUTE BEST! It was easy to communicate with Alissa and she immediately responded to my e-mails and calls. They worked within my budget and continuously helped me with my questions. I continue to be told that the food was the best Cuban food they had ever eaten! Alissa made sure my husband and I were taken care of and made my night the best! They went above and beyond for our cocktail hour and appetizers.They even ran to the store to buy extra beer for my guests!! I cannnot express how grateful I am for their help in creating such a special night. I would HIGHLY reccommend them to ANYONE. I wish there were 10 stars! Thank you Alissa!!

Services Used: Catering

I had the privilege of working with Rob for our wedding and I could not be happier! Rob made sure everything was absolutely perfect for our wedding day! The food was outstanding. All of our guests said our food was the best food they have ever had at a wedding! The mashed potato bar was a huge success!! Thank you Rob and thank you to the Anthony's staff for making our wedding day absolutely perfect!!!

Services Used: Catering

Amazing food!!! Aliissa was accommodating with our Gluten free Bride:)

Services Used: Catering

I can not say enough positive about Kim and the staff of Anthony's Gourmet catering....They are professional, responsive, and pay so much attention to detail. They were patient even after we changed the seating chart three times 4 hours before the wedding. They made my daughter's dream wedding a reality! The food was excellent as well and my friends are still remarking on how delicious everything was. The servers and attendants were friendly and seemed to be genuinely happy to be there. I will recommend them to EVERYONE we know! THANK you so much for going so over and above!

Services Used: Catering

Anthony's WAS AMAZING!!!!! There were a few hiccups along the way, but that is to be expected when planning a wedding. Just dont let it get to you:) I know, easier said than done.. But have some faith, I did. And my wedding day could not have gone any better! Anthony's Surpassed our expectations beyond what we could have imagined. They catered to us hand and foot! Even came and found me and my husband out in a field taking photos to bring us hors d'ourves and water.. that was awesome because I know of people who didnt get to try the HD at their own wedding. So I thought that was nice.. They were right on schedule with everything. And lets not forget that the food was amazing as well. We got rave reviews about the food. And we received alot of compliments on the grits bar that we had at our wedding.. I know it sounds weird, but everyone thought it was neat.