Anthony Ziccardi Studios: Photo+Video

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

So far our planning with AZS has been great. They are SO accommodating, and they answer emails almost instantly. Anthony called me today to check in and make sure everything was going well it shows he takes a lot of pride in his business. Looking forward to our big day with Anthony!

Services Used: Photography

I was referred to Anthony Ziccardi from a former bride & groom who used this studio for their own wedding. From my first conversation with Anthony I was impressed with his professionalism and dedication. After looking at his work and meeting with him my husband and I knew they were the ones for us. I can be a bit high strung and Anthony and his team handled me well and helped me to be calm and relax and enjoy my night. AZ is so creative with their vision and open to many fun and new ideas for creative shots. I get chills when I look at my sneak peeks from the night and can't wait to see the rest of them. We Can't thank Anthony and his team enough for everything they did for us the night of our wedding reception. We will definitely refer them and hope to use them again in the future. Christin & Tom Narath

Services Used: Photography

Scott and I (Jennifer) got married less than a month ago and our wedding photos are already done!-that is un heard of. Anthony ZIccardi Studios has been amazing since day 1. We did our engagement photos with Anthony and we loved them! We knew that our wedding day was going to be great! Anthony made sure that the entire day was perfect from beginning to end! He truly loves what he does and is 100% dedicated to his work. He is very creative and has a great team by his side, along with a great videographer! We can't wait to see our completed albums and wedding video! I highly recommend Anthony Ziccardi to any bride and groom who want to have a great day and great photos to have for a life time of memories! You won't regret your decision!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

As everyone always says, "your wedding day will fly by", and yes it did. However, the pictures taken by Joe Steel really captured every single moment. We've heard great things even before booking Anthony Ziccardi Studios and I'm so glad we did! Our wedding day was in December and it was a cold one! Every picture taken looks like it was 80 degrees outside. Joe convinced us to do a First Look being that it gets dark early in December and I couldn't be happier with the way the photos came out. I was a bride that wanted to enjoy the whole reception and not to be bothered by pictures, but Joe took us outside and those pictures are definitely some of our favorites. The lights on the building and the Christmas lights on the trees made the photos even MORE perfect. I've showed numerous people our "sneak peak" photos online and they were absolutely shocked with how beautiful they were. We're so happy with our photography choice! We cannot wait to get our photo albums!

Jaclyn and Brett

Services Used: Photography

I wish there were more stars to give to them! Working with Anthony Ziccardi photographers was a great experience, not to mention my pictures are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I worked with Joe Steele throughout my day, and he was awesome! He made the day of 1400 pictures seem like a breeze. He took pictures of exactly what I wanted, and then used his creativity to capture photos I could only dream about. I would definitely recommend them to ANYONE in need of a photographer.

Services Used: Photography

My husband I got married on October 24, 2014 at Maritime Parc in Jersey City, NJ. Earlier in the year we started our search for a photographer and we met Anthony at a wedding expo in February. We instantly connected with him as my partner is also from Sussex County New Jersey. He was easy to talk to really wanted to be at our wedding to capture the moment. That evening, we looked at the pictures on his website and knew this was the guy for us. The mimosas we had at our first meeting didn't hurt either! For both the engagement photo shoot and the wedding, he was so easy to work with and he made us feel like part of the family

I think the best compliment we can give him is that no one noticed him or Sarah taking pictures during the ceremony and reception. They were never intrusive and truly captured the best moments of the night. The quality of his work is outstanding and you will truly enjoy the experience. Everyone who has seen our wedding pictures can't get over how great they are.

Choosing Anthony Ziccardi was one of the best decisions and we would recommend them to everyone.

Services Used: Photography

Joe Steele and Bobby gave us a great problem to have – too many beautiful pictures to choose from!

We met with Anthony for our initial consultation, and he instantly made us feel at ease. You can tell how proud he is of the studio and the photographers’ work. We actually went with one of their smaller packages, since we were paying for the wedding ourselves, and we still got 991 gorgeous photos to choose from! Every interaction with the studio was extremely professional, and they were very quick to respond any time I sent an e-mail with questions.

During the ceremony and the reception, both Bobby and Joe did not come across as intrusive at all. They found viewpoints where they could get the great shots they needed without having to stand in front of our guests and affect their experience. I honestly forgot they were there at times which allowed me to really enjoy our night and our guests.

After the wedding, Joe posted a few “sneak peeks” that same night from our wedding. We were so happy with how the sneak peeks came out, that it made the less than 3 weeks till we saw all of the photos seem like such a long time! When we came to the studio to see the pictures, they had a slide show queued up with music for us and they gave us space to just let us enjoy it ourselves. Afterwards, they posted a link on their site for us to share with our guests, and gave us a USB of every single picture they took from our day. As soon as we got home from the consultation we went through every single photo on the USB and started making our album the next day.

Coming from someone who wanted to elope and not have a big formal wedding at all, I am honestly so happy that we did. I am so thankful that Joe and Bobby were able to capture so many special moments from our day that we can look back on for many years to come. I would highly recommend Anthony Ziccardi Studios, especially Joe Steele and Bobby, without any reservations at all.

Profile Picture
Sarah
10/11/2014

Anthony Ziccardi Studios is wonderful to work with. They take such pride in their work and make you and your husband feel like the most important bride and groom they are working with. We had to plan our wedding from Maryland. Everyone was really helpful and accommodating through it all. The first time we were in NJ booking our vendors was on Mother's Day weekend. Anthony opened his studio up to us when they were closed and was happy to make us a part of the AZS family, as they say in the studio. From the first time my husband and I met Anthony, we knew that not only would we have beautiful pictures, but we would really enjoy working with him and his staff. Anthony has a fun personality that would make taking tones of pictures on your wedding day enjoyable and not a tedious task. We took a lot of pictures that day, but it never felt as if we did. Each time we did photos, Anthony and Ginder were so quick and knew exactly what to do to get that special shot for you. Not only are they creative and fun, but they also made sure they were there for you whatever your needs were on your wedding day. Whether it was Ginder helping me with my veil and gown or Anthony making sure I had a drink the second I walked into my cocktail hour, they were there always willing to help. The AZS team knows this is one of the most important days of our lives and they do not treat you like your wedding is just another job. They make you feel it is their most important job. Our photos are absolutely breath taking and I cannot stop looking at all of them. I m so excited to have our album put together. When choosing a wedding photographer hands down it should be Anthony Ziccardi Studios.

Services Used: Photography

Where do I start when I try to express the deepest gratitude I have for Anthony Ziccardi Studios, and everything they did for Paul and I. From the moment we met Sarah we knew Anthony Ziccardi Studios was the perfect fit for us. Our wedding was the most memorable day of our lives and Sarah, Jeremy, and Eddie captured everything perfectly. From the moment they walked into my door, I felt a huge relief, because I knew they would take care of everything. Whenever I needed something, Sarah was right there by my side. I was more than impressed with how quickly she came to my rescue with such simple things, such as fixing my hair, taking care of my dress, and going out of her way to get that one perfect picture. We were also overwhelmed by how enthusiastic Jeremy was with his photography. He too went above and beyond to capture beautiful pictures at so many amazing angles. His creativity came out in every one of his photos. In our video, Eddie captured every important moment throughout the day; including all the little moments we would not have seen, had he not been there. Their professionalism, kindness, confidence, enthusiasm, and attention to detail are only a few of the amazing qualities they have individually and as a team.

After we got our photos back, Paul and I realized how much more grateful we were to have worked with Sarah, Jeremy, and Eddie. They not only followed what we wanted to a T, but captured our day as if it were still happening in each and every photo and throughout the entire video. The next time we need professional photos, Anthony Ziccardi Studios will be the first and only people we call. We look forward to working with them again, in the future.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

We didn't want to skimp on photographers and we weren't disappointed. The AZS guys were extremely talented, knowledgeable, and friendly. They have tons of experience at Sky View Golf Club where we got married. When they want to pull the bridge & groom aside throughout the night for special shots, do it! And they give you a drive with all of your high-res photos. We used a few in our Thank You cards and everyone complimented them. We're so pumped to have such great photos to remember our special day!

Services Used: Photography

Photos were a top priority for us on our wedding day and nothing but the best would do! From the second you walk in the studio you feel like family. Anthony made every step of the process fun, exciting, and easy! On the day of our wedding it was raining very hard in the morning. As much as I wanted to worry and be disappointed I knew there was no reason for it because we had the Anthony Ziccardi team. Their motto is, “embrace the weather” and I knew no matter what, our pictures would be amazing and memorable. Anthony, Sarah Ginder, and Blaine made the day a blast! What brides need to remember is that you spend your whole wedding day with your team of photographers and videographers which means you better like them! The A-team made the whole experience fun for everyone. One thing to know; when you use the A-Team, trust them!! The A-Team had us posed in multiple fun locations which turned out giving us some crazy amazing shots. They are the best in the industry because they are truly creative artists that can make any shot, any moment, memorable and beautiful. Brides need to know that the day of the wedding will fly by! Precious moments that you have spent years to craft will be over before you know it. That is why you need to invest in an amazing photography and videography team. When Anthony showed us our pictures it brought us to tears! They were able to capture not just images of the day, but the joy, celebration, and feeling of the whole experience. Each precious moment was beautifully persevered for my husband and I to enjoy and cherish for the rest of our lives. They exceeded all expectations that we had and blew us away. It was such a pleasure and a joy to work with what we consider to be the dream team! Anthony Ziccardi and the A-Team are more than just vendors to us; we consider them now part of the family. We will continue to use their studios to help us capture all the other precious memories ahead of us. -Katie & John Coleman

Services Used: Photography

My husband & I attended a bridal expo during the first month we were engaged and we were super excited to run into Sarah. The moment we met her, we were sold and booked an appointment to come into the studio. While Sarah wasn't taking on weddings for the fall of 2014, we made it clear we wanted her as our lead photographer & were assigned one of their other lead photogs. We had our engagement photos taken with Jax and requested him as our wedding day videographer. Our engagement photos came in and we were blown away with the quality of the work. During our pre-wedding consultation, Joe Steel went over all our day-of details and made sure we understood everything and we planned out our day down to the minute. We also found out that Sarah was our lead photog, Jax was our videographer, and Jeremy was our 2nd. Start to finish, the wedding day was perfect. All the girls were finished with their hair and makeup and we were actually able to sit around and relax for a bit before Sarah & Jax arrived. Once the photo session started, it was fluid and easy. Our unveil (first look) photos went off without a hitch, everyone was unobtrusive throughout the church ceremony, and all the group shots were finished before cocktail hour. Sarah even offered to help recurl my hair since I was melting in the strong afternoon sun and I had about 15 layers of tulle in my skirt. Everyone loved how AZS played the unedited photos on a TV during the reception and the sneak peeks were a hit on Facebook later that evening. On our post-wedding meeting, we were a bit surprised to find out that the cost of the album wasn't included in the wedding package, but since the beginning, my husband & I were in agreement that photos are one of the only things that you can keep to look back on the day, and we chose to purchase an album through AZS. Thanks to everyone at AZS for making our wedding the most fun and laid back (and largest) party we've ever thrown. We love you guys! Love, Beth & Goose

Services Used: Photography, Videography

When Michael and I first went to meet with Anthony from Anthony Ziccardi Studios, we didn’t know what to expect. We had an idea of what we wanted and were waiting for a photographer to meet all of our needs. Anthony Ziccardi Studios did just that and MORE. Anthony customized our package to include everything we wanted to make our day even more perfect. For our engagement photo shoot, we met Phyllis at Holmdel Park. She was so energetic and willing to do ANYTHING, including crawling up into a tree! We met Joe at our pre-wedding consultation. He made everything so simple and laid out a timeline for the day so that we were prepared and knew what to expect. The day of our wedding could not have gone any smoother. Phyllis and Eddie arrived at the salon on time to capture some great pictures of the girls, while Joe met the guys at the hotel. I was nervous that we wouldn’t get many pictures since weather wasn’t cooperating, but Phyllis and Joe created so many opportunities to capture so many memories, including slow dancing in the middle of a highway! Looking at the many pictures now, we are having such a difficult time picking the pictures for our album. Every picture is AMAZING! (Visitors may begin to think we are a bit obsessed with ourselves as we begin to display all the photos around the house.) We cannot even explain how many people have seen the video and pictures online and have asked who our photographers are. Thank you for capturing so many great pictures of our most special day! We without a doubt have and will be recommending Anthony Ziccardi Studios to any and every couple!

Andrea and Michael Garcia

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I was first introduced to AZS as a bridesmaid. I remember saying to Anthony "hopefully I will be engaged soon and you can photograph my wedding." Lucky for me, I was engaged a few months later. I have had the experience working with four of the photographers at AZS all who have by far exceeded my expectations. Travis and I worked with Anthony for our Engagement Photo Shoot last fall and we had a blast. We lugged pumpkins with our names on them all the way across the apple orchard for the perfect shot. I worked with Sarah for my Boudoir photo shoot. I highly recommend this for brides wanting to get an amazing gift for their soon to be husbands. Sarah was amazing and so fun to work with. She made me laugh and feel so comfortable throughout the whole shoot. The photos and photo book are absolutely amazing and my husband loved it and was so surprised! As for the wedding, we worked with Jax and Joe Steel. Our day was absolutely perfect and the photos are truly stunning. I knew that the photos would be good...but they are so much better than I imagined!! The bridesmaids and I loved working with Jax during the day. He was always making us laugh (especially when my bridesmaid Jenna got stung by a bee and when she would just start randomly walking in the wrong direction). Jax and Joe work so well together. It was extremely hot and humid while taking our bridal party pictures...they were so quick and efficient so we could get all the shots we needed. Looking at the photos you could never tell how uncomfortable and sweaty everyone was!! They found the perfect shady spots to try to keep everyone cool. 90% of the photos I had requested to be taken were complete before the ceremony! This meant we were able to attend and enjoy our entire cocktail and we only missed one song during the reception for a quick outdoor photo session. Every detail of my wedding was captured and I am so grateful to have these photos for the rest of my life! Thank you!! Love Kristi and Travis

Services Used: Photography

From the moment we walked into Anthony Ziccardi's office we had a really good feeling this could be our photographer. Once we met with Anthony any doubts we had completely disappeared. They did everything you could ever want and in the end they captured every beautiful moment we had. I never have been very photogenic and was concerned about the pictures coming out the way I wanted. However, now we have 2000 and they are all my favorite!

Services Used: Photography

Anthony Ziccardi Studios did an amazing job for our Wedding! Our pictures and our video were wonderful. From the moment we walked through the studio doors, we had a great experience. They are very organized and will make sure they capture all required pictures. Joe made sure all cooperated for our special day. We also used a graffitti wall for some of our pictures and it was great to see Photographers just as excited as we were. I highly recommend Anthony Ziccardi Studios - you will not be dissappointed. We had a great team for both photos and video! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!! xoxo