Anthony Ziccardi Studios: Photo+Video

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

So far our planning with AZS has been great. They are SO accommodating, and they answer emails almost instantly. Anthony called me today to check in and make sure everything was going well it shows he takes a lot of pride in his business. Looking forward to our big day with Anthony!

Services Used: Photography

AZ and his team are simply the best in the business! We were lucky enough to had worked with Phyllis and Marek for our wedding. They were very professional and honored all of our photo ideas. Can't wait to receive our amazing photos!

Profile Picture
HARVEY
08/02/2015

I can't begin to praise Anthony enough. He is truly an artist with photography as his medium. The ideas for pictures he had were unbelievable and while he got everything we wanted and more, you never really knew he was there. His reveal scheme for me to see my daughter was truly great and left me with tears of joy. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who wants top notch photos of any event Thank you ANTHONY

Services Used: Photography

We cannot thank Anthony Ziccardi Studios enough for the amazing photographs form our wedding. Our wedding was August 2, 2015 at Dolce, Basking Ridge. We booked with Anthony a few months after we were engaged and it was one of the best decisions of our wedding day. He did our engagement photos as well, and as soon as we saw those, we knew that we made the right call. Anthony and JT were phenomenal and worked so well with us on the day of our wedding. The pictures are a balance of artistic, with the traditional photos that you will want as well. He captured the moments and the emotions of the day perfectly. They captured all of the details that I wanted to be sure that we got and were still there to photograph all of the special moments going on during the day. The staff is very responsive and helpful and have been from the day that we booked with them. Any time that I e-mailed or called with a question, I received a response right away. AZS was easy to work with and the photos are beyond amazing. Thank you so much Anthony and JT! We highly recommend booking with them!

Services Used: Photography

I am not quite sure where to start with this review... Freshly engaged, my fiancé and I set a list of the most important things for our wedding day, photographer being number one. With recommendations from our friends and venue (Lake Mohawk Country Club), we booked an appointment at Anthony Ziccardi Studios. As corny as it may sound, I believe fate had our appointment be with Joe Steel. Within minutes of meeting Joe, we fell in love with his personality and ideas, and knew that he would be the perfect person to capture our special day. Jeff and I both hate taking pictures and having to be serious, and we expressed this concerned to Joe. We also refused to do engagement pictures, honestly we didn't want to be one of "those" couples. Joe told us by the end of our meeting he would change our mind.... Two hours later (yes we hung out there that long because we loved Joe) we booked him for engagement photos and our wedding day.

Our wedding day was the most perfect day. Joe, Jessica, Steven, and George made our day run smoothly while capturing every single moment. Our photos are truly unbelievable and speak for themselves! All of our family and friends can’t get over how amazing every single shot is and how great the photographers were. They all interacted with our guests and made everyone feel apart of our special day. There was even a point where Jess joined in with a dance battle with one of our groomsmen.

There isn't enough we can say about this amazing group of photographers and Anthony Ziccardi Studios team. From start to finish they are perfection! We are beyond lucky to have worked with such a great staff at AZS and would choose them a million times again!

Services Used: Photography, Videography
Profile Picture
Mkonesny
06/20/2015

From the office staff to the photographers on the day of my wedding the whole experience was superb. I loved the feeling of welcome I felt as I walked in to book they made me feel that my day was special and there were going to do everything in their power to make our wedding as special as we wanted.

Services Used: Photography

When it comes to a day that flies by, I wanted as many moments captured on film as possible! We were blessed to be able to book with Anthony himself! From the moment we walked into their amazing office, we knew we were making the right choice! We were instantly treated like family! I noticed how impeccably beautiful their photos were! Every photo had something unique about it! That was what I had envisioned! I couldn’t wait to see what Anthony would do with our wedding! In the following months, Anthony’s office answered my emails within ho

Services Used: Photography

I don't even know where to begin! AZS's services were beyond fantastic! I had Phyllis and Photo Joe photograph our wedding and they made the entire day perfect! Everyone felt so comfortable in front of the cameras and they both made sure we got all of the pictures we wanted that night. Our pictures look FANTASTIC! I am so obsessed with them and will keep these forever!

Services Used: Photography

As soon as we get engaged I knew I had to have Anthony Ziccardi as our photographer. We scheduled an appointment to see what they were all about,Joe sat down with us and explained everything so clearly and I knew this was a choice we had to make. Phyllis and JT were such a pleasure to work with,Phyllis ensured I stayed calm and they both made sure we got all of the photos we wanted and I'm so glad they did. The creativity both photographers showed while taking our photos can clearly be seen in our prints. Our photos are beautiful and even though we've been married for almost 2 month I'm still not over the beauty of our photos. I would recommend Anthont Ziccardi to anyone who asked me for a photographer reference,our wedding day would not have been the same if we didn't have the kind, professional, creative photographers of Anthony Ziccardi with us!

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I got married at Pleasantdale Chateau on May 16, 2015. I cannot thank Anthony Ziccardi Studios enough for perfectly capturing the most magical day of our lives! Starting with our engagement photos down in Philadelphia, where we met, Anthony was the easiest and most accommodating person to work with. Even with a bridal party of 14, four of them being my brothers, Anthony gathered everyone with ease and got the most beautiful pictures. Anthony, Aaron, and Corinne, worked seamlessly together to document all of our special moments. We will cherish these memories forever!
Thank you!

Services Used: Photography

Joe Steele and his team were awesome to work with for our engagement shoot and wedding. They are extremely down to earth and true professionals. We just got our photos back and can't believe how amazing they came out! Since sharing our photos, numerous friends and family have been asking for their information as well. We will definitely be working with them again in the future!!

Services Used: Photography

I was not one of those brides who wanted the big wedding. My husband is Hindu, and a big Hindu wedding was in the cards for me. While trying to plan something totally out of my element, I went to a bridal show where I met Anthony. While I was perusing photo books, my mom started grilling him. We walked away and knew that Anthony should shoot the wedding. When we went for our first meeting we met Sarah, who is bubbly, helpful, and just as awesome as her husband. They worked with us to plan out our needs for our 4 day wedding.
Right before our wedding, we went through the schedules and other vendors. It was like I had a wedding planner helping me get all of the last minute details together. Anthony and his team showed up to every event on time and took flawless pictures. During our wedding, Anthony helped get things moving and kept our families organized and kept things moving.
I know it seems silly, but Anthony Ziccardi Studios kept the photography easy so that we could enjoy our wedding. We took pictures with family, checked people off our list, and got to actually enjoy our reception. My goal was to not spend the whole reception taking pictures with family, and that is what we accomplished. The photographers were all professionals, and functioned easily in the Hindu wedding, even taking their shoes off to get better pictures during the Hindu ceremony. Personally, I feel a bit biased now, because Anthony and his studio became a part of our family.
Our pictures were ready two weeks after our wedding, and were fully edited. I also loved that our pictures were accessible online for our family to see. It was so easy for my family who came from far away to see pictures right away, as well as my husband's family in India. Above and beyond does not even begin to describe these photographers!

Services Used: Photography

From the moment we saw Anthony Ziccardi Studios in action at a wedding we were both in, my husband and I knew that we just had to book them for our April wedding at The Manor. During a time of hectic wedding planning, Anthony Ziccardi Studios made us feel at ease. They really took the time to get to know us personally and made us feel so comfortable. Our Photos are absolutely spectacular and our photographers really captured the love and the beauty of the day. On top of taking amazing photos, our photographers also made sure all aspects of the day ran smoothly. Words cannot express how thankful we are to Anthony Ziccardi Studios for providing us with amazing pictures to remember our wedding day for years to come.

Services Used: Photography

The best decision we made in our wedding planning (and possibly ever) was choosing Anthony Ziccardi as our wedding photographer. From the moment we met Anthony we immediately felt at ease and comfortable with him, the level of professionalism and dedication is evident as soon as you walk into the studio. Within a few minutes of being there Mike and I knew Anthony had to be our photographer. He was so passionate about creating beautiful memories thru pictures and made us feel like part of the family. The AZS staff was there for us every step of the way wedding planning, they were quick to respond to questions, offered recommendations, and offered advice or help with anything we needed. The day of the wedding Anthony and Marek juggled the chaos and craziness of my family with ease. They kept Mike and I from being stressed at all and ensured we would have all the pictures we wanted and they would be beautiful. Throughout the day they made us feel so calm and at ease. To say our pictures came out gorgeous is an understatement. Each and every picture blew us away. We have received endless compliments on the pictures and everyone is amazed how incredible they are. Have even been told by a few people they love our pictures just as much if not more than their own wedding pictures!! I can go on and on talking about AZS and how pleased we were with them. Now that the party is over, the dress is put away and our marriage has begun we are only left with memories from that day, Anthony has given us the most incredible pictures to re-live the best day of our lives and we are forever grateful for him and the entire AZS staff.

Services Used: Photography

I was referred to Anthony Ziccardi from a former bride & groom who used this studio for their own wedding. From my first conversation with Anthony I was impressed with his professionalism and dedication. After looking at his work and meeting with him my husband and I knew they were the ones for us. I can be a bit high strung and Anthony and his team handled me well and helped me to be calm and relax and enjoy my night. AZ is so creative with their vision and open to many fun and new ideas for creative shots. I get chills when I look at my sneak peeks from the night and can't wait to see the rest of them. We Can't thank Anthony and his team enough for everything they did for us the night of our wedding reception. We will definitely refer them and hope to use them again in the future.
Christin & Tom Narath

Services Used: Photography

Booking Anthony Ziccardi Studios for our wedding was the best decision! We booked them the day we met with them. Anthony, Sarah and George were extremely easy and fun to work with. My hairdresser showed up over an hour late the morning of our wedding – and with a bridal party of 7 bridesmaids and 3 flower girls, there wasn’t much wiggle room to start with! So needless to say, we were running incredibly late! When Anthony showed up, I was extremely apologetic and nervous and he just kept reassuring me that everything would be fine. (Even if he didn’t think that on the inside, he never showed it!) There was then an issue with where the groomsmen were supposed to be getting ready and his team handled that without a problem and without showing any sign of being upset. Once we were all ready, it didn’t get any easier. Being such a large bridal party, we were incredibly difficult to deal with – Anthony, Sarah and George were extremely patient and understanding. But all of that was just referring to their professionalism. Now let me tell you about how amazing their work is… I am in the process of choosing photos for our wedding album and I CANNOT do it! There are just so many photos that I absolutely LOVE! They are the most beautiful pictures that I have ever seen! Anthony and his team captured our wedding day so perfectly. When I look at each photograph, I know instantly what I was thinking and feeling in that moment. We are picking our wedding video up next week – I am so excited to see how that captured our day!! Thank you so much Anthony, Sarah and George! (And also the apprentice who was there; I'm so sorry I cannot remember your name!!)
~ Christine & Mike