Ann's Garden

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The flowers at my wedding were stunning -- even better than I could have imagined. The centerpieces were a work of art. Laurie Ann, LP, and their team took some vague directions from me and created masterpieces. They also coordinated lighting and recommended ways to maximize "wow factor" (the pinspotting is *absolutely* worth the cost).

In addition to the amazing flowers, the entire Ann's Garden team was friendly, attentive, and very easy to work with. I planned my wedding from across the country, and Laurie Ann was extremely accommodating -- from opening her schedule when I was in town, to communicating via email and phone, and working seamlessly with my venue to make sure everything was perfect. Thank you for making my day so beautiful!

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers were absolutely breathtaking at my wedding!!!! Laurie absolutely took my vision for a winter white wedding and executed it to perfection. I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Ann's Garden. The lanterns, candles, centerpieces, bouquets, were more beautiful then I could have every imagined. My bouquet was AMAZING!!! Ann's Garden was very responsive to all my questions and gave me exactly what I wanted. I HIGHLY recommend Ann's Garden, you will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Flowers

Laurie Ann was great to work with and our flowers for our wedding were more than we expected. The bouquets were full and gorgeous. Thank you for great service and for making our wedding beautiful...H.D. from Fallston, Maryland

Services Used: Flowers

Ann's garden was amazing to work with. They did the flowers for my wedding in July 2014. Laurie was very open to my ideas of what I wanted and she was able to combine to different ideas in to one. She made me as the bride feel comfortable and she showed she cared. Laurie even took the time to show me pictures of the flowers she would be using.She personally brought the flowers to my venue. When I saw the flowers for the first time I cried. I have no idea where she gets her flowers but they were bright and gorgeous. If you are looking for amazingly gorgeous flowers Ann's garden is the way to go. Thank you for making my day even better than I imagined.

1 Review
Recently Married

Ann's Garden = beautiful flowers & a stress free Bride!!!

Services Used: Flowers

When I sat down with Laurie Ann, I didn't really know what I wanted, just had a general vision in my head. She got my vision immediately and made it come true! She worked with my budget and was such a pleasure to work with.

1 Review
Recently Married

Laurie from Ann's Garden and her staff were absolutely amazing. I was so impressed with her knowledge of flowers and her ability to take your vision and create something so beautiful.

She was professional, sweet and wonderful to work with.

i got so many compliments on my flowers!! Would absolutely recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a florist. Amazing work!

Recently Married

Laurie Ann created absolutely beautiful arrangements for our wedding day. She listened to my vision and then ran with it to create gorgeous, lush bouquets and centerpieces. Everything arrived on time, and the event planners at my venue could not stop commenting on how unique my bridal bouquet was. I would definitely recommend choosing Ann's Garden as your flower vendor for your big day.

Recently Married

Awesome flower shop! We were in a pinch for our wedding because our florist flaked on us and Van was able to get us exactly what we wanted at the price we were willing to pay. They were so easy to work with and even if we only gave them two weeks notice. The flowers turned out so beautifully and they were able to execute our exact vision with no stress. I would definitely recommend ANN'S GARDEN.

Recently Married

They were incredible and everything was fresh, beautiful and ready on time. The sketchs were great, vision was like an artist and the communication was professional with follow up .Prices are concurrent with the quality.

Services Used: Flowers

Lauri and her team went above and beyond!! When I first laid my eyes on the bouquets I was speechless!! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous!! I could never of picture by wedding being so beautiful! If you don't go with anns garden, you're making a mistake!! Thank you again!!

Services Used: Flowers

Ann's Garden went above and beyond. My flowers were amazing. My bridal bouquet was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. All the centerpeices were amazing. Laurie was amazing to work with and was very willing to work with the smaller budget that we had. They were open to whatever ideas I had and really made everything look great at the reception. All deliveries were on time and nothing was left out. I recommend Ann's Garden to anyone looking for a florist!

Services Used: Flowers

In our search for a florist for our wedding reception, we stumbled upon Ann's Garden, and we are very glad that we did. From the initial appointment, Laurie was very interested in learning what was important to us. She worked with us to design a centerpiece that was both elegant and unique, and beautiful, all while working within a budget. She allowed us to put our own personality into the design, and she accented our ideas with her own professional input, and the end result was spectacular! When we walked into the World Trade Center in Baltimore and we saw the flowers and the centerpieces, we were absolutely stunned, in a good way. Laurie and Ann's Garden went above and beyond to make our special day memorable. If you want to deal with a total professional who only cares about giving the client exactly what they want and then some, you can't go wrong with Ann's Garden.

Services Used: Flowers

Ann's Garden (Laurie Ann) was a pleasure to work with on our floral design and the end result was spectacular! In fact, they were all our guests could talk about and every single floral went home with someone. The florals matched our venue and theme perfectly and looked like something out of a magazine. One year later since our wedding and people are STILL complimenting us on our florals. Thank you Ann's Garden!!

Services Used: Flowers

I can not say enough about how WONDERFUL Ann's Garden was or is to work with. You will not go wrong choosing Ann's Garden!!! Laurie is so easy to work with & has a lot of experience creating the exact look/vision that you are dreaming of ....whether it be very simple or super elaborate she WILL do everything in her power to make it happen just how YOU want it!!! :)

Services Used: Flowers

Ann's Garden provided spectacular service and flowers for my daughters wedding. Laurie couldn't have been more professional and quick to capture the look we were going for all the while adhereing to our budget. The wedding was held at Swan Harbor so she provided her floral expertise to both ceremony and reception, inside and out. The flowers were voluptuous and beautiful quality. I can't say enough. I am a flower fanatic and her flowers exceded my expectations. The flowers were enjoyed by several care facilities and businesses following the reception. If you are planning an event and choose Ann's Garden there is no need for worry about the flowers.