Ann's Garden

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Our flowers were amazing! Everyone wanted to know who was our florist! Laurie and staff were great. I liked working with a small buisness owner vs. a large chain. Well done!

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers at my wedding were stunning -- even better than I could have imagined. The centerpieces were a work of art. Laurie Ann, LP, and their team took some vague directions from me and created masterpieces. They also coordinated lighting and recommended ways to maximize "wow factor" (the pinspotting is *absolutely* worth the cost).

In addition to the amazing flowers, the entire Ann's Garden team was friendly, attentive, and very easy to work with. I planned my wedding from across the country, and Laurie Ann was extremely accommodating -- from opening her schedule when I was in town, to communicating via email and phone, and working seamlessly with my venue to make sure everything was perfect. Thank you for making my day so beautiful!

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers were absolutely breathtaking at my wedding!!!! Laurie absolutely took my vision for a winter white wedding and executed it to perfection. I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Ann's Garden. The lanterns, candles, centerpieces, bouquets, were more beautiful then I could have every imagined. My bouquet was AMAZING!!! Ann's Garden was very responsive to all my questions and gave me exactly what I wanted. I HIGHLY recommend Ann's Garden, you will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Flowers

I was referred to Ann's Garden by a coworker and feel so fortunate to have connected with Laurie Ann. From our first meeting to discuss ideas to her personal delivery of my daughter in laws gorgeous flowers, I couldn't have asked for a more positive experience. Laurie Ann did a fabulous job of listening to the bride's ideas and creating beautiful bouquets and arrangements that mirrored her wishes. The table arrangements for the reception were stunning and truly set the tone for an elegant and beautiful affair. Laurie Ann was delightful to work with, very flexible and open to changes. I can't recommend her services more highly!

4.7

I had a very abstract and undefined idea of what I wanted my wedding to look like: blue and white and whimsical. Laurie Ann turned my winter wonderland wedding vision into a true work of art. All the bouquets and centerpieces were stunning. The true masterpiece was my bouquet... Laurie is an artist! Ann's Garden is a vendor you can feel totally comfortable putting your trust in and knowing that on your big day... everything will be perfect. I couldn't have been a happier bride!!

Recently Married

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and impeccably presented. Laurie Ann really brings your vision alive! Delivery, execution, attention to detail, and last minute adjustments were flawless. I would definitely use Ann's Garden again for another event!

Ann's Garden responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your business and thrilled to hear you were happy with our work and designs!!! Best

Services Used: Flowers

Big and Beautiful is the best way to describe the incredible arrangements Laurie and her team at Ann's Garden created. I knew from looking at her portfolio that she was the best florist for me based on the vision I had for my ceremony and reception. She was the only florist we met with that was willing to create a custom Chuppah that could accommodate a chandelier. The Chuppah was to die for! It was large with big floral arrangements and the most beautiful chandelier. All the designs for our cocktail hour and reception were exactly what I had imagined. I asked the the centerpieces not be too round, and she listened to every request I had! The reception room was just stunning thanks to her beautiful designs!

Although her prices are quite high, she was willing to work with us and gave us suggestions to save some money. She was hands on and delivered all the flowers herself and stayed throughout the entire set up process. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for lush floral arrangements!

4.7

Her end product is stunning. She is more of an artist than just a florist. She created a chuppah for us that was absolutely breathtaking and changed the entire setting of our wedding. She completely blew us away.

Services Used: Flowers

Ann's Garden took my vision that I had for my wedding flowers and made them better then I could have ever imagined. I gave her a brief description of what I had in mind and I felt like she knew exactly what it was that I was looking for and went above and beyond. I received so many compliments on the flowers, they really made my entire wedding so beautiful. We also had some hiccups with a few other vendors and the Ann's Garden team went past their responsibilities to make sure that everything got done. I still can't thank them enough for everything they did for us. They are the one vendor I am happiest about choosing for our big day!

Services Used: Flowers

Laurie Ann was great to work with and our flowers for our wedding were more than we expected. The bouquets were full and gorgeous. Thank you for great service and for making our wedding beautiful...H.D. from Fallston, Maryland

Services Used: Flowers

Ann's garden was amazing to work with. They did the flowers for my wedding in July 2014. Laurie was very open to my ideas of what I wanted and she was able to combine to different ideas in to one. She made me as the bride feel comfortable and she showed she cared. Laurie even took the time to show me pictures of the flowers she would be using.She personally brought the flowers to my venue. When I saw the flowers for the first time I cried. I have no idea where she gets her flowers but they were bright and gorgeous. If you are looking for amazingly gorgeous flowers Ann's garden is the way to go. Thank you for making my day even better than I imagined.

1 Review
Recently Married

Ann's Garden = beautiful flowers & a stress free Bride!!!

Services Used: Flowers

When I sat down with Laurie Ann, I didn't really know what I wanted, just had a general vision in my head. She got my vision immediately and made it come true! She worked with my budget and was such a pleasure to work with.

1 Review
Recently Married

Laurie from Ann's Garden and her staff were absolutely amazing. I was so impressed with her knowledge of flowers and her ability to take your vision and create something so beautiful.

She was professional, sweet and wonderful to work with.

i got so many compliments on my flowers!! Would absolutely recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a florist. Amazing work!

Recently Married

Laurie Ann created absolutely beautiful arrangements for our wedding day. She listened to my vision and then ran with it to create gorgeous, lush bouquets and centerpieces. Everything arrived on time, and the event planners at my venue could not stop commenting on how unique my bridal bouquet was. I would definitely recommend choosing Ann's Garden as your flower vendor for your big day.

Services Used: Flowers

Very happy with Ann's Garden. Gorgeous flowers and the arrangements were so unique. Consider her and her ideas before settling with the average florist.