Ann's Garden

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Laurie Ann created a beautiful and very artistic wedding and reception room.,she is truly an artist

Recently Married

Honestly, when it came to picking out flowers for my wedding I was so lost. I was actually recommended Laurie from Ann's Garden by a friend of mine. The best decision I have ever made! Laurie is so knowledgeable and passionate about her work. She took my ideas and made them real. She put her own twist on my arrangements and they turned out so amazing. Her work was incredible. Everything I could of ever hoped for. My guests remembered how beautiful the arrangements were and have asked me for her contact information. One thing I loved about Ann's Garden was they Laurie was in constant communication with me throughout the process. Phone calls, emails, any question that arose, she was there right away. I HIGHLY recommend Ann's Garden to any bride. You would be doing yourself a disfavor if you didn't pursue Ann's Garden!!

Services Used: Flowers

As the mother of the bride, I was involved in helping my daughter with the multitude of details that go into planning a wedding. After my daughter and I met with her at her office, I knew she was the florist for us. She took the time to really figure out what the bride wanted, and her ideas and experience helped us leave the meeting with complete confidence in her, and what she would create for the wedding. She and her staff were easily accessible from that point on, which is very important, leading up to the wedding. The flowers that she provided on the day of the wedding were absolutely gorgeous, from the bouquets, to the centerpieces, to the corsages...beautiful, fresh, elegant...they far exceeded our expectations. Many, many of our guests commented on the exquisite flowers. The best part about Ann's Garden though, was the confidence and trust we had in them. I never had to worry about any detail, everything was taken care of (so I could worry about other things!). I would highly recommend them!!!

Recently Married

AMAZING!!!!! She was beyond my expectations!

Services Used: Flowers

Laurie Ann and team provided us with exception services and absolutely gorgeous flowers. They were willing to work with my plan to glitter the bubble bowls for our centerpieces. From our bouquets to the ceremony decor through the centerpieces were breathtaking. They truly knew our venue and what would work the best with the space.

Services Used: Flowers

I was absolutely in love with the floral arrangements Laurie Ann and her team put together for our wedding last week. Laurie Ann took a lot of time to understand my vision for the big day and executed it to perfection. When our bouquets arrived the morning of the wedding, the girls and I were speechless. The venue was brought to life by the creative and unique arrangements that Laurie Ann put together. It was an absolute pleasure working with Lauri Ann and her team. They far exceeded our expectations and we would recommend using Ann's Gardens for any event!

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers at my wedding were stunning -- even better than I could have imagined. The centerpieces were a work of art. Laurie Ann, LP, and their team took some vague directions from me and created masterpieces. They also coordinated lighting and recommended ways to maximize "wow factor" (the pinspotting is *absolutely* worth the cost).

In addition to the amazing flowers, the entire Ann's Garden team was friendly, attentive, and very easy to work with. I planned my wedding from across the country, and Laurie Ann was extremely accommodating -- from opening her schedule when I was in town, to communicating via email and phone, and working seamlessly with my venue to make sure everything was perfect. Thank you for making my day so beautiful!

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers were absolutely breathtaking at my wedding!!!! Laurie absolutely took my vision for a winter white wedding and executed it to perfection. I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Ann's Garden. The lanterns, candles, centerpieces, bouquets, were more beautiful then I could have every imagined. My bouquet was AMAZING!!! Ann's Garden was very responsive to all my questions and gave me exactly what I wanted. I HIGHLY recommend Ann's Garden, you will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Flowers

We were absolutely thrilled with Ann's Garden and I am so glad we worked with them for our December 31, 2014 wedding. Laurie, the owner, has incredible taste and did an excellent job taking my "vision" and interpreting in a way that was appropriate for the season and the venue. Laurie took my ideas and made them even better by suggesting beautiful creative arrangements that I had never thought of - for example using gold risers and a very unique arrangement on the head table. Her staff was on-time and easy to work throughout the whole process as well as on the day of the wedding. I very much appreciated that they were able to accommodate my last-minute request to incorporate a family rosary into my bouquet, and they executed this in a beautiful way. I absolutely recommend Ann's Garden if you are looking for breathtaking arrangements and a smooth and fun planning process! Thank you!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Laurie Ann was great to work with and our flowers for our wedding were more than we expected. The bouquets were full and gorgeous. Thank you for great service and for making our wedding beautiful...H.D. from Fallston, Maryland

Services Used: Flowers

Ann's garden was amazing to work with. They did the flowers for my wedding in July 2014. Laurie was very open to my ideas of what I wanted and she was able to combine to different ideas in to one. She made me as the bride feel comfortable and she showed she cared. Laurie even took the time to show me pictures of the flowers she would be using.She personally brought the flowers to my venue. When I saw the flowers for the first time I cried. I have no idea where she gets her flowers but they were bright and gorgeous. If you are looking for amazingly gorgeous flowers Ann's garden is the way to go. Thank you for making my day even better than I imagined.

1 Review
1+ year ago

Ann's Garden = beautiful flowers & a stress free Bride!!!

Services Used: Flowers

When I sat down with Laurie Ann, I didn't really know what I wanted, just had a general vision in my head. She got my vision immediately and made it come true! She worked with my budget and was such a pleasure to work with.

1 Review
1+ year ago

Laurie from Ann's Garden and her staff were absolutely amazing. I was so impressed with her knowledge of flowers and her ability to take your vision and create something so beautiful.

She was professional, sweet and wonderful to work with.

i got so many compliments on my flowers!! Would absolutely recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a florist. Amazing work!

1+ year ago

Laurie Ann created absolutely beautiful arrangements for our wedding day. She listened to my vision and then ran with it to create gorgeous, lush bouquets and centerpieces. Everything arrived on time, and the event planners at my venue could not stop commenting on how unique my bridal bouquet was. I would definitely recommend choosing Ann's Garden as your flower vendor for your big day.

1+ year ago

Awesome flower shop! We were in a pinch for our wedding because our florist flaked on us and Van was able to get us exactly what we wanted at the price we were willing to pay. They were so easy to work with and even if we only gave them two weeks notice. The flowers turned out so beautifully and they were able to execute our exact vision with no stress. I would definitely recommend ANN'S GARDEN.