Announce, Invite & Delight, LLC

Announce, Invite & Delight, LLC

Fort worth, TX
817.922.0696
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Profile Picture
ktwhlr04
2+ years ago

When I came to Dawn I was tired of looking at invitations online and ordering samples only to find the color or style wasn't exactly what I wanted. Go to Dawn! She has books and books of invitations to view in her home. I spent several hours looking and when you need a break she has brownies ready! One trip and I had perfect invitations.

Services Used: Invitations

The Save-the-Date cards that I ordered from Announce, Invite & Delight were absolutely amaazing! It was a bit of a battle trying to find a save the date that wasn't too girly or too plain, but we found one we really liked on Announce, Invite & Delight. I will admit I was a bit apprehensive because I only saw the proof via email, but the colors were dead on and they turned out better than I could have expected. I like my save-the-dates more than my invitations! Would suggest their services to anyone!

Services Used: Invitations

Dawn was wonderful to work with. It was like my wedding was the only one she was workin on. When we first met she invited me into her home and sat with me for several hours while I looked at her products. She was very attentive to my needs and the needs for my wedding.

Services Used: Invitations

Very responsive, gave us good ideas for gifts. Great person to work with!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations