Announce, Invite & Delight, LLC
Our clients live Happily Ever After.
2543 Highview Terrace

Flexibility:
 (4.9/5.0)

Sort By:

ktwhlr04 6 Reviews
When I came to Dawn I was tired of looking at invitations online and ordering samples only to find the color or style wasn't exactly what I wanted. Go to Dawn! She has books and books of invitations to view in her home. I spent several hours looking and when you need a break she has brownies ready! One trip and I had perfect invitations.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Save-the-Date cards that I ordered from Announce, Invite & Delight were absolutely amaazing! It was a bit of a battle trying to find a save the date that wasn't too girly or too plain, but we found one we really liked on Announce, Invite & Delight. I will admit I was a bit apprehensive because I only saw the proof via email, but the colors were dead on and they turned out better than I could have expected. I like my save-the-dates more than my invitations! Would suggest their services to anyone!
Wedding: 12/31/2009
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Dawn was wonderful to work with. It was like my wedding was the only one she was workin on. When we first met she invited me into her home and sat with me for several hours while I looked at her products. She was very attentive to my needs and the needs for my wedding.
Wedding: 04/11/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Very responsive, gave us good ideas for gifts. Great person to work with!!
Wedding: 07/30/2005
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
 817-922-0696
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire