Annie Johnson Photography

Value
Flexibility
Jessie
07/06/2013

Annie was absolutely wonderful! She was very professional and her photographs turned out beautiful. She got some wonderful posed pictures as well as candid pictures. Annie was available all night to take pictures, but we never felt overwhelmed as if we were posing for pictures the entire day. I highly recommend Annie and will use her again in the future.

Jenn
06/01/2013

Annie was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was responsive to all my suggestions and her picture preview displayed GORGEOUS pictures!

Private User
1+ year ago

Annie was professional, on time to the venue and creative with the pictures. I can confidently say that she offers great quality for the price of her services. Thanks for helping make our special day so easy for us, Annie!

christine
05/25/2013

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect photographer than Annie. She is professional , friendly, responsive also extremely reasonably priced for what she offers!! She listened very carefully to what we wanted from the first day and from the preview it seems she delivered! She is very organized and easy to work with and is a great help with lists in the days leading up to the event. I would highly recommend using her for any wedding or other special event. Thank you Annie!

Jeanette
05/18/2013

Annie is amazing! We could not have found a better photographer. Her pictures are beautiful and she really captured the special moments that can be easily missed on such a busy day. It was a pleasure communicating with Annie and seeing her preview the very next day. I would love to have Annie take more family pictures for us and I will highly recommend her to anyone asking for a photographer. Thanks again Annie!!

Sarah
01/05/2013

Annie was beyond fantastic to work with. From the first meeting to receiving our final pictures, Annie was professional without being stiff.
It takes a talented person to gained control of a room to get a shot that's needed without becoming stiff and ruining a mood but Annie succeeded with flying colors.
I would very highly recommend using Annie as your photographer and fully intend to use her for future events.

Allison
11/17/2012

I could not have asked for a better photographer on my wedding day. Everything from Annie's personality, to the lighting and composition of her photos, show that she knows what she's doing. With a background in art, I thought I'd be scrutinzing over every picture, but her photos are flawless. We have gorgeous pictures that my husband and I can cherish forever. When the day goes by as fast as it does, photography is the only thing that can hold all of your memories. Annie Johnson is an excellent photgrapher, and I would HIGHLY recommend her to everyone I know!

Peggy
10/28/2012

If you are looking for the BEST photographer, look no further because Annie Johnson is the BEST!
Our wedding pictures are fabulous. Amazing, special moments were captured and the posed shots look natural and unique. Annie is very enthusiastic, creative and artistic in getting the best shots at the right angle as well as capturing natural, emotional moments. We were amazed at how quick Annie moves to take capture moments while they are happening.
Annie is super fun to work with, very accommodating, talented and professional.
We highly recommend Annie Johnson if your want the BEST!

Jenny
09/16/2012

Annie did an amazing job photographing our wedding. She lets you prepare things the way you want them done and adds her own personal touch. Everything was on time and professional. All the photos came out excellent! I recommend her to to anyone who is looking for those special memories to be photographed.

Services Used: Photography

Annie did an absolutely BEAUTIFUL job with our engagement pictures!! We were really nervous to begin the photo shoot because it was overcast and starting to rain. Annie worked so well with the weather, we couldn't have asked for more beautiful photos!! She even contacted me the night before with some great ideas of how to make the most of the rain and a back up location in case it got really bad.
We felt so comfortable with Annie and had such a great time!! Everyone has commented on how amazing our pictures are because Annie helped make it look so natural! I highly recommend Annie for any photography needs. Her professionalism, personality, and pure talent just can't be beat!! Thanks again Annie!!

Jerri
04/15/2012

We absolutely LOVED having Annie be apart of our wedding day. She was very flexible, always respond quickly with answers to questions, gave suggestions, kept us on schedule while still going with the flow of the day, gave reminders...the list could honestly go on. My husband was SO happy with the pictures she took, he wanted to send copies to everyone in his family...and he hates taking pictures. So that speaks volumes. We truly loved Annie and will definitely recommend her to our next set of friends getting married.

Nicole
09/30/2011

Love love love Annie! Made our day go so easy, took beautiful pictures and so many people I know want to hire her after they saw my pictures!