Anne Lord Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Anne Lord Photography was simply amazing. I was provided my photos in a timely manner and LOVED her work!! She is truly amazing to work with. I can't say enough good about her. I had engagement photos done with my fiance and puppy and they are still framed ALL over my house. The wedding photos were even better which I didn't know possible. She made us feel very comfortable and provided us excellent photos that we are SO infinitely happy with. THANK YOU ANNE LORD PHOTOGRAPHY!!

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I truly enjoyed working with Anne Lord Photography for our wedding. Anne is a wonderful business owner - very professional, and has a lovely personality. She was helpful in the planning stages - all the way up to the day before the wedding. Her second photographer, Jeremy took our photographs on the day-of. Jeremy is also very professional and was extremely comfortable to work with. He is very personable. Jeremy made it so easy for the two of us to relax and not focus so much on the camera(s). He truly captured everything! Anne took my bridal portraits at her studio. She made me feel so beautiful in front of the camera. She really listens to your ideas - on what kind of "look" you want from your portraits, but she also provides a lot of suggestions which is helpful.

Our wedding photographs are so beautiful - we have them framed all throughout our home. So many of our guests comment on how beautiful they turned out. We will contract with Anne Lord Photography for family portraits, etc. in the future.

Thank you so much, Anne and Jeremy. Our wedding was magical, and you captured all of the beauty of our special day!

Services Used: Photography

Anne did an absolutely WONDERFUL job! She was just incredible to work with. I was a little bit slow in booking Anne Lord Photography, so by the time I did, Anne herself was already booked for another wedding. We trusted her when she said she had two really great staff members to cover our wedding - Jeremy and James. And she was right, they were great!! Anne was actually kind enough to offer to come do the getting ready shots at my parents house, while Jeremy and James handled the wedding photos. All of the pictures are incredible, and they took a ton! Not only were Jeremy and James incredibly professional, but our guests continue to tell us how nice and personable they were.

The entire package was great and very affordable, ESPECIALLY considering what we got with the package -- engagement photos, a full day of wedding coverage, wallet-sized engagement photos handed out at the wedding so guests could order wedding prints online, a thumb drive with all of the wedding photos, and a slide show..... we are very happy and highly recommend Anne Lord Photography to all of the other brides-to-be out there!

1+ year ago

Bride: I was really happy with them. They are very particular and pay attention to detail. One thing, they will hand out small photos of you and your soon-to-be-spouse at the reception from the engagement shoot. It was a lovely wedding favor. Jeremy, our lead, was amazing. He was really funny and kept us laughing. Our guests liked them too, we actually had a few say so as well. The final result was very good. Anne uses a great design company and the spreads were fantastic. The final album was also very nice. We both recommend them. You will be very pleased!

Groom: We had two photographers, Jeremy and James. Jeremy (the lead) was very personable. He made us feel at ease. With two, we each got our own photographer. I was able to have photos of my morning before the ceremony. I was very happy with the albums, they were of excellent quality.

Services Used: Photography

Anne was absolutely phenomenal to work with. She first did our engagement session and then our wedding. Both her and her assistant were extremely professional at all times. We had some special requests due to my mothers medial condition and Anne was able to meet those needs without any problems at all. The quality of the images is just incredible and we can not wait to get our albums.

Services Used: Photography

Anne is amazing to work with. She is so talented and will provide you with a truly exceptional experience! I would highly recommend her to anyone planning their wedding. She is such a professional. Brian was also fantastic. I have nothing but positive comments for Anne!

1+ year ago

Not only does Anne take lovely pictures, she ges them back to you at lightning speed :) we had all of them in 6 days! She also brought along another photographer to assist her, and he was also amazing. The guys loved having him around! Our pictures are gorgeous and we will always cherish them - thanks, Anne!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Anne Lord was recommended to us by another photographer who was unavailable to do our wedding and boy did we get lucky! In addition to the phenomenal job that Jeremy and James did at our wedding (the photos were great, their personalities were upbeat and energetic and very professional) Anne herself was very hands on. She was extremely responsive to all phone calls and emails and so easy to work with. The icing on the cake for us was the fact that all of the photographers that we interviewed indicated that they would not have our pictures ready for several weeks following our wedding - Anne had them online the following Wednesday. And as part of her services she sent a cd and thumb drive with all of our pictures and a wonderful slideshow of our wedding to us within weeks. We were so pleased with Anne's services and highly recommend her!

1+ year ago

Anne and Brian did an amazing job leading up to the wedding, the big day itself and after the wedding. Anne will meet with you to discuss exactly what you want and how best to implement your vision.

The day of, Anne and Brian were on time and very professional. Anne made sure that my husband and I were comfortable and got all the pictures we wanted done in a timely manner so we could go enjoy ourselves. During the ceremony and reception, Anne and Brian blended into the background and you were only aware of them when there was a photo opportunity such as cutting the cake. Before they left, they checked to make sure nothing was missed.

I would highly recommend Anne to anyone who is looking for get pictures on a budget!

Services Used: Photography

Anne was a pleasure to work with. I met with one other photographer about a year before our wedding and she did not try to discourage me from bridal portraits which are a southern tradition. She offered an engagement shoot with the photos to get to know the couple before the wedding day which was great. We were planning to do those anyways so to have it all included was nice. She was very responsive to emails, and would help me with any questions I had. She loves animals and was great when we decided to bring our dog to the outdoor reception area of our wedding. I would defintely recommend her for weddings or any other photography needs.

2+ years ago

Anne Lord was of the highest caliber of professionalism before, during and post wedding! We were fortunate to have Jeremy and James photograph the pre-wedding, wedding and reception. And even though Anne had another engagement later in the day, she came to photograph the girls getting ready! The photos are spectacular and we are now working with her to create albums.
June 1, 2013 Wedding

Services Used: Photography

I chose Anne Lord to complete both my engagement photos and wedding photos. I could not have made a better decision! Anne is one of the sweetest, down to earth, extremely professional people I have ever met. After the initial meeting with Anne at her home, my husband and I were immediately convinced that she was the photographer for us. It seemed like she totally “got us” and knew exactly what I wanted without even having to fully explain ourselves. We immediate booked her on the spot for our June wedding. I was a Bride that loved pictures, I wanted so many and wanted a photographer that wouldn’t let me down. Anne fully exceeded my expectations. She was very organized prior to the wedding and asked for a list of every additional photo I wanted to have taken and made a checklist for herself so she wouldn’t forget. One thing I loved about Anne and her staff was that you never knew they were there taking pictures. They blended into the wedding and reception so well but were able to produce over 1000 pictures. Every time I contacted Anne, she was almost immediate to respond and never had me worried once. Anne will not disappoint any future bride and will be sure to give you photos that you will love and cherish for the rest of your life!

Services Used: Photography

Seriously, 5 stars isn't enough. Anne Lord Photography was wonderful!!! We had a GREAT experience. They were fun to work with and so professional. My two best friends had Anne Lord take their wedding photos too and we ALL LOVE our wedding pictures. On your wedding day, you want everything to be perfect. Having multiple photographers ensured that every special moment was captured beautifully. They worked so hard. They were never in the way, yet somehow were always there to capture each moment of our wedding day. So talented... I highly recommend Anne Lord. Brides who are reading this, you can now check, "FIND A PHOTOGRAPHER" off your to do list. :)

Services Used: Photography

Anne Lord did our engagement and wedding photos. We couldn't be happier. She and Brian were great. And the photos came out amazing. My favorite thing that she did was something i had not asked for or seen before, she took individual pictures of everyone/couples at the reception. This was a huge surprise and gift because we could see everyone being happy and enjoying themselves on our wedding day. And had a photo to include in our thank you notes to everyone who attended. I have been at several weddings and none of the other photographers have done that.

She also was great at finding the perfect setting for pictures. We have some beautiful impromptu photos that i will cherish forever because of Anne and Brian's creativity. i dot know how she gets some of the photos she does but she is definitely worth booking.

Apart from her great photography talent Anne was early to our house to get a feel for the place and was courteous and organized. Her package and pricing is very reasonable you get a lot for your money. I was very happy with the results.

Anne was spectacular! We couldn't have been more pleased with her attention to detail, flexibility, professionalism and photos - yes the photos - were terrific. She and her crew captured not only the expected moments, but those special moments when the subject wasn't looking at the camera.
Those are the most treasured pictures because they communicate the anticipation, joy and happiness of the event. Her turn-around time for posting photos is impressive and most appreciated. I would definitely contract her (and have) for other work. She does a beautiful job for photography used for businesses, school brochures and marketing materials.

Services Used: Photography

Anne was incredible to work with! She was so much fun to be with from start to finish and she is the consummate professional, too. She got to know us on a personal level even before our engagement pictures, so she put us totally at ease in front of the camera. More importantly, my husband and I are thrilled with the way the photos turned out. Pick Anne--you will be glad you did!