Anne Lord Photography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
1+ year ago

Bride: I was really happy with them. They are very particular and pay attention to detail. One thing, they will hand out small photos of you and your soon-to-be-spouse at the reception from the engagement shoot. It was a lovely wedding favor. Jeremy, our lead, was amazing. He was really funny and kept us laughing. Our guests liked them too, we actually had a few say so as well. The final result was very good. Anne uses a great design company and the spreads were fantastic. The final album was also very nice. We both recommend them. You will be very pleased!

Groom: We had two photographers, Jeremy and James. Jeremy (the lead) was very personable. He made us feel at ease. With two, we each got our own photographer. I was able to have photos of my morning before the ceremony. I was very happy with the albums, they were of excellent quality.

Services Used: Photography

Anne was absolutely phenomenal to work with. She first did our engagement session and then our wedding. Both her and her assistant were extremely professional at all times. We had some special requests due to my mothers medial condition and Anne was able to meet those needs without any problems at all. The quality of the images is just incredible and we can not wait to get our albums.

Services Used: Photography

Anne is amazing to work with. She is so talented and will provide you with a truly exceptional experience! I would highly recommend her to anyone planning their wedding. She is such a professional. Brian was also fantastic. I have nothing but positive comments for Anne!

1+ year ago

Not only does Anne take lovely pictures, she ges them back to you at lightning speed :) we had all of them in 6 days! She also brought along another photographer to assist her, and he was also amazing. The guys loved having him around! Our pictures are gorgeous and we will always cherish them - thanks, Anne!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Anne Lord was recommended to us by another photographer who was unavailable to do our wedding and boy did we get lucky! In addition to the phenomenal job that Jeremy and James did at our wedding (the photos were great, their personalities were upbeat and energetic and very professional) Anne herself was very hands on. She was extremely responsive to all phone calls and emails and so easy to work with. The icing on the cake for us was the fact that all of the photographers that we interviewed indicated that they would not have our pictures ready for several weeks following our wedding - Anne had them online the following Wednesday. And as part of her services she sent a cd and thumb drive with all of our pictures and a wonderful slideshow of our wedding to us within weeks. We were so pleased with Anne's services and highly recommend her!

1+ year ago

Anne and Brian did an amazing job leading up to the wedding, the big day itself and after the wedding. Anne will meet with you to discuss exactly what you want and how best to implement your vision.

The day of, Anne and Brian were on time and very professional. Anne made sure that my husband and I were comfortable and got all the pictures we wanted done in a timely manner so we could go enjoy ourselves. During the ceremony and reception, Anne and Brian blended into the background and you were only aware of them when there was a photo opportunity such as cutting the cake. Before they left, they checked to make sure nothing was missed.

I would highly recommend Anne to anyone who is looking for get pictures on a budget!

Services Used: Photography

Anne was a pleasure to work with. I met with one other photographer about a year before our wedding and she did not try to discourage me from bridal portraits which are a southern tradition. She offered an engagement shoot with the photos to get to know the couple before the wedding day which was great. We were planning to do those anyways so to have it all included was nice. She was very responsive to emails, and would help me with any questions I had. She loves animals and was great when we decided to bring our dog to the outdoor reception area of our wedding. I would defintely recommend her for weddings or any other photography needs.

1+ year ago

Anne Lord was of the highest caliber of professionalism before, during and post wedding! We were fortunate to have Jeremy and James photograph the pre-wedding, wedding and reception. And even though Anne had another engagement later in the day, she came to photograph the girls getting ready! The photos are spectacular and we are now working with her to create albums. June 1, 2013 Wedding

Services Used: Photography

I chose Anne Lord to complete both my engagement photos and wedding photos. I could not have made a better decision! Anne is one of the sweetest, down to earth, extremely professional people I have ever met. After the initial meeting with Anne at her home, my husband and I were immediately convinced that she was the photographer for us. It seemed like she totally “got us” and knew exactly what I wanted without even having to fully explain ourselves. We immediate booked her on the spot for our June wedding. I was a Bride that loved pictures, I wanted so many and wanted a photographer that wouldn’t let me down. Anne fully exceeded my expectations. She was very organized prior to the wedding and asked for a list of every additional photo I wanted to have taken and made a checklist for herself so she wouldn’t forget. One thing I loved about Anne and her staff was that you never knew they were there taking pictures. They blended into the wedding and reception so well but were able to produce over 1000 pictures. Every time I contacted Anne, she was almost immediate to respond and never had me worried once. Anne will not disappoint any future bride and will be sure to give you photos that you will love and cherish for the rest of your life!

Services Used: Photography

Seriously, 5 stars isn't enough. Anne Lord Photography was wonderful!!! We had a GREAT experience. They were fun to work with and so professional. My two best friends had Anne Lord take their wedding photos too and we ALL LOVE our wedding pictures. On your wedding day, you want everything to be perfect. Having multiple photographers ensured that every special moment was captured beautifully. They worked so hard. They were never in the way, yet somehow were always there to capture each moment of our wedding day. So talented... I highly recommend Anne Lord. Brides who are reading this, you can now check, "FIND A PHOTOGRAPHER" off your to do list. :)

Services Used: Photography

Anne Lord did our engagement and wedding photos. We couldn't be happier. She and Brian were great. And the photos came out amazing. My favorite thing that she did was something i had not asked for or seen before, she took individual pictures of everyone/couples at the reception. This was a huge surprise and gift because we could see everyone being happy and enjoying themselves on our wedding day. And had a photo to include in our thank you notes to everyone who attended. I have been at several weddings and none of the other photographers have done that.

She also was great at finding the perfect setting for pictures. We have some beautiful impromptu photos that i will cherish forever because of Anne and Brian's creativity. i dot know how she gets some of the photos she does but she is definitely worth booking.

Apart from her great photography talent Anne was early to our house to get a feel for the place and was courteous and organized. Her package and pricing is very reasonable you get a lot for your money. I was very happy with the results.

Anne was spectacular! We couldn't have been more pleased with her attention to detail, flexibility, professionalism and photos - yes the photos - were terrific. She and her crew captured not only the expected moments, but those special moments when the subject wasn't looking at the camera. Those are the most treasured pictures because they communicate the anticipation, joy and happiness of the event. Her turn-around time for posting photos is impressive and most appreciated. I would definitely contract her (and have) for other work. She does a beautiful job for photography used for businesses, school brochures and marketing materials.

Services Used: Photography

Anne was incredible to work with! She was so much fun to be with from start to finish and she is the consummate professional, too. She got to know us on a personal level even before our engagement pictures, so she put us totally at ease in front of the camera. More importantly, my husband and I are thrilled with the way the photos turned out. Pick Anne--you will be glad you did!

If I had to describe my experience with Anne in one word it would be 'Perfect'. Not only was she flexible, but she was a delight to interact with. Once we saw the images for the engagement shoot it took us months to figure out which hi-res image we wanted for free, and when we saw the wedding photos we had a terrible time narrowing our favorites from 350 to 80 for the album. Needless to say, in the words of my husband, having too many favorites is a good problem to have, and it says a lot about the photographer.

Services Used: Photography

Hiring Anne to be our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions my husband and I made. We interviewed about a dozen wedding photographers in the DC, VA, and MD area and none was as flexible, honest, organized and responsive as Anne was. In short, she was everything a bride could ever hope for when looking for a professional photographer.

We didn't have a wedding planner as I was trying to cut costs and I'm glad I didn't hire one because Anne was so organized and efficient that she basically moved the timing of events along. The one thing that I really like about her is that she responds quickly with any email/questions I may have. Her pricing was also better than a lot of other professional wedding photographers in the area (considering that she's been a pro at this, we were actually surprised that she didn't charge more).

After our wedding, we had a hard time choosing our photos for our slideshow and it took me a while to get back to her. She was patient with me throughout the process and advised me well on how I should go about choosing my photos. I love our DVD slideshow from Anne more than the video we got from our videographer. Go with Anne, you'll never regret it.

Services Used: Photography

Anne Lord's skill as a photographer is superb and her professionalism was top notch. When I first saw examples of her work, I knew that we wanted to book her for our fall wedding. Anne works with a 2nd photographer and between the two of them, there are over 1000 wonderful photos from our recent Oct 2012 wedding. Anne's basic package includes an engagement session (using her property in Reston, VA as a backdrop) which helped my husband and I become more comfortable in front of the camera. I'm excited to work with Anne to create a wedding album of our dreams. I would highly recommend Anne Lord Photography to any one in the greater Washington, DC area.