Anna Maria Island DJ - Chuck Caudill Entertainment & Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Chuck was the perfect DJ/performer for us! He was quick to respond to my many e-mails and his song suggestion list was super helpful! His ukulele was perfect for our beach wedding ceremony music. At the reception, he played every song I requested beforehand and kept the music to suit our interests. From the light dinner music to the bumping reception, the song selections were perfect! He kept people on the dance floor all night and we had a blast! He honored every request we had and is willing to be as involved as you want him in keeping the reception events moving. Trust me, you won't want anyone else for your wedding and reception! Chuck is fantastic!

Services Used: DJ

Chuck was awesome to work with. He had every song we requested and if it wasn't in his music library he found it. He also did a beautiful job on the live ukulele music for our ceremony. He was a lot of fun too!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

I used Chuck as our DJ and Dara as our Photographer. Couldn't have been happier. Chuck was our DJ for the wedding ceremony and reception. He was so much fun, and we had a great time. I got to dance all night at my reception!

Services Used: DJ

This professional knows his stuff. Mr Cuadill played music of different backgroumds without missing a beat.His mixing of dance, slow and in our case salsa music made for a enjoyable event. His professionalism showed. Thank you Chuck.

Services Used: DJ

Chuck was absolutely amazing to work with! I planned my wedding in Florida from Chicago, and could not be happier with how everything turned out. Anytime I contacted Chuck he was quick to respond, and made every effort to accomodate myself and my wedding party. The day of the wedding was perfect. He really knew what music to play to get the party going, and I was very impressed with the choice of songs! He was also a blast to work with. All of my guests had a blast, and everyone was impressed. If you are having your wedding in Anna Maria, I absolutely reccomend Chuck as your DJ, and his wife Dara Caudill as your photographer. They were both fabulous and you won't be disappointed!!

Services Used: DJ

Chuck was wonderful! We chose all our own music and he was very flexible and professional. He has a great lighting system and he did an amazing job of directing the course of the evening. Thank you, Chuck!

Services Used: DJ

Chuck did a phenomenal job at our wedding and reception!

In addition to providing DJ services, we asked him to provide sound system support for live performer (guitar + vocals). He coordinated with the performer ahead of time and everything went smoothly and sounded great on the big day.

Beyond that, Chuck did an amazing job of respecting our schedule, playing the music we requested, playing great music to fill in the gaps, and of course hosting the ceremony (making announcements, running the activities, etc.). We could definitely tell by the way things just magically came together that Chuck Caudill, the event planner, live performer, photographer, and videographer all communicated closely...and things went perfectly as a result.

Although we did not ask him to perform at our wedding as a live musician, we have watched him play at the local restaurants several times. He's an outstanding musician, and I would definitely recommend him for anyone looking for live music entertainment (Wedding or otherwise).

We could not be more pleased with how well our ceremony and reception turned out, and Chuck deserves a great deal of the credit. I highly recommend him!

Thanks Chuck!

Services Used: DJ

Great DJ! He had a variety of different songs to pick from and was very helpful and open when it came to planning our big day! Everything went very smoothly and if there was any question he was sure I ask my husband or I before changing any plans from our itinerary! I would definitely refer him to any bride looking for a DJ in his area! Thanks Chuck!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

Chuck did a wonderful job at my wedding at The Beachhouse Restaraunt. The songs were perfect, the sound was flawless and he was very responsive to my guests requests. Thank you Chuck!

Services Used: DJ

It was an absolute pleasure working with Chuck up to and on our wedding day. I had multiple people come up to me and say that he was the best wedding d.j. they've ever heard, and my husband and I wholeheartedly agree. I would recommend Chuck to anyone who wants their wedding reception to be a total blast!

Services Used: DJ

Chuck DJ'd our wedding and his wife, Dara, was the photographer. Chuck was absolutely wonderful - the perfect DJ for us - and the price was right! He even played specific songs we requested on the guitar as the ceremony started. We could not have asked for more - friendly, professional and fun! I would definitely recommend Chuck to every bride!

Services Used: DJ

Chuck was very professional and provided great entertainment for our guests. He was very easy to work with and always responded to our emails or phone calls in a timely manner. He has a great selection of music and really tailored songs to our likes and guest requests. The ceremony music was beautiful. Chuck also coordinated with our photographer to keep things running smoothly. I would highly recommend Chuck!

Services Used: DJ

Chuck did an outstanding job!

Services Used: DJ

Chuck did a mix of DJ and performance at our wedding. He did a great job of pleasing the crowd. He had every song we requested during the reception. He also played most of the songs we had given to him as suggestions before the event. He was very friendly and easy to work with.

Services Used: DJ

Chuck was great, super friendly, and played most of the songs on the list we had on our list. He was also great at wrangling the crowd to do what we'd planned in terms of dances, toasts, cake cutting, etc., which was a real bonus of going for the DJ instead of ipod hookup we'd considered.

Services Used: DJ

Chuck was awesome! Everyone had so much fun dancing in the sand in the moonlight to awesome music chosen by Chuck. He has a great music selection and picked the right music to play during the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.