Anna Maria Island DJ - Chuck Caudill Entertainment & Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Chuck did an amazing job at our wedding! He played some great music for all different ages and we really enjoyed his live music the best! He made our day extra special and we are so grateful to have found such a wonderful DJ! His wife Dara also did an amazing job with our photography. My husband and I would highly recommend Chuck and Dara for an amazing wedding experience.

Services Used: DJ

We chose Chuck and Dara as our DJ and photographer for our wedding in March of 2013.

Dara was an amazing photographer. Her demeanor is great for coping with a crazy wedding party and a demanding family when it comes to the personal photos that make a wedding album. We haven't received the pictures yet, but she did show us a preview of some them and one was published in Anna Maria Island Sun and it was a great shot.

Chuck did an amazing job of handling our guests requests. Our guests requested A LOT of Spanish music that is out of his field of expertise, but he handled everyones request with a great attitude. As a former party DJ, it is extremely difficult, to not only fill everyones request, but to have the demeanor to welcome them back for another request.

Chuck also performed live music before our ceremony which provided a really unique experience that my wife LOVED. It really helped to make our wedding day feel special. At a very affordable price, Chuck and Dara went above and beyond any of my expectations.

Services Used: DJ

Chuck did an fantastic, perfect job! He and his wife Dara, our photographer, worked together perfectly and it actually made the wedding run smoother! The mood he helped set was what we envisioned. I didn't realize how great he sounded live till I heard at our wedding! We loved it and all our guests are still raving about Chuck's music and that it was the best wedding! I'm so sad it's over! Stephen's dad caught everything on video so we can hear everything we missed. The mic set up was also appreciated at the ceremony so everyone could hear! We're so happy to have met Chuck and don't think anyone could have done a better job. And not to forget the light show; it was spectacular! I'll say it really was the coolest wedding ever, even if it was mine! Choose Chuck!
Amanda & Stephen

Services Used: Band, DJ

Chuck did a great job at our wedding. We had him provide the equipment and play the music for the wedding ceremony. He then sang and played acoustic for the cocktail hour and ended the night by being our awesome DJ! He is a man of many talents! AND his wife was our photographer! What a great team!

Chuck was fantastic all around and played off our request list AND played some songs that were perfect for the moment that I hadn't even thought of! I highly recommend Chuck as a live entertainer or as a DJ.

Services Used: DJ

Chuck was amazing to work with. He was so helpful and listened to our requests and desires and followed through on all of them, even learning several new songs to play at the ceremony. So many of our guests complimented the music and how personable Chuck was and he no doubt made our reception extra fun! I can't say enough great things about him and how happy and satisfied we were. We highly recommend Chuck and rate him the highest quality/stars!

Services Used: DJ

Chuck was the perfect DJ/performer for us! He was quick to respond to my many e-mails and his song suggestion list was super helpful! His ukulele was perfect for our beach wedding ceremony music. At the reception, he played every song I requested beforehand and kept the music to suit our interests. From the light dinner music to the bumping reception, the song selections were perfect! He kept people on the dance floor all night and we had a blast! He honored every request we had and is willing to be as involved as you want him in keeping the reception events moving. Trust me, you won't want anyone else for your wedding and reception! Chuck is fantastic!

Services Used: DJ

Chuck was awesome to work with. He had every song we requested and if it wasn't in his music library he found it. He also did a beautiful job on the live ukulele music for our ceremony. He was a lot of fun too!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

I used Chuck as our DJ and Dara as our Photographer. Couldn't have been happier. Chuck was our DJ for the wedding ceremony and reception. He was so much fun, and we had a great time. I got to dance all night at my reception!

Services Used: DJ

This professional knows his stuff. Mr Cuadill played music of different backgroumds without missing a beat.His mixing of dance, slow and in our case salsa music made for a enjoyable event. His professionalism showed. Thank you Chuck.

Services Used: DJ

Chuck was absolutely amazing to work with! I planned my wedding in Florida from Chicago, and could not be happier with how everything turned out. Anytime I contacted Chuck he was quick to respond, and made every effort to accomodate myself and my wedding party. The day of the wedding was perfect. He really knew what music to play to get the party going, and I was very impressed with the choice of songs! He was also a blast to work with. All of my guests had a blast, and everyone was impressed. If you are having your wedding in Anna Maria, I absolutely reccomend Chuck as your DJ, and his wife Dara Caudill as your photographer. They were both fabulous and you won't be disappointed!!

Services Used: DJ

Chuck was wonderful! We chose all our own music and he was very flexible and professional. He has a great lighting system and he did an amazing job of directing the course of the evening. Thank you, Chuck!

Services Used: DJ

Chuck did a phenomenal job at our wedding and reception!

In addition to providing DJ services, we asked him to provide sound system support for live performer (guitar + vocals). He coordinated with the performer ahead of time and everything went smoothly and sounded great on the big day.

Beyond that, Chuck did an amazing job of respecting our schedule, playing the music we requested, playing great music to fill in the gaps, and of course hosting the ceremony (making announcements, running the activities, etc.). We could definitely tell by the way things just magically came together that Chuck Caudill, the event planner, live performer, photographer, and videographer all communicated closely...and things went perfectly as a result.

Although we did not ask him to perform at our wedding as a live musician, we have watched him play at the local restaurants several times. He's an outstanding musician, and I would definitely recommend him for anyone looking for live music entertainment (Wedding or otherwise).

We could not be more pleased with how well our ceremony and reception turned out, and Chuck deserves a great deal of the credit. I highly recommend him!

Thanks Chuck!

Services Used: DJ

Great DJ! He had a variety of different songs to pick from and was very helpful and open when it came to planning our big day! Everything went very smoothly and if there was any question he was sure I ask my husband or I before changing any plans from our itinerary! I would definitely refer him to any bride looking for a DJ in his area! Thanks Chuck!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

Chuck did a wonderful job at my wedding at The Beachhouse Restaraunt. The songs were perfect, the sound was flawless and he was very responsive to my guests requests. Thank you Chuck!

Services Used: DJ

It was an absolute pleasure working with Chuck up to and on our wedding day. I had multiple people come up to me and say that he was the best wedding d.j. they've ever heard, and my husband and I wholeheartedly agree. I would recommend Chuck to anyone who wants their wedding reception to be a total blast!

Services Used: DJ

Chuck DJ'd our wedding and his wife, Dara, was the photographer. Chuck was absolutely wonderful - the perfect DJ for us - and the price was right! He even played specific songs we requested on the guitar as the ceremony started. We could not have asked for more - friendly, professional and fun! I would definitely recommend Chuck to every bride!