angie moon photographer

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We chose Angie Moon to be our photographer for our wedding in Lewes, DE on June 20th, 2015. Angie is professional and pleasant to work with; and has a creative flair that we appreciate. Angie has a great reputation in the region for being the best of the best and she hit it! Angie and her assistant worked hard all day for us capturing every moment between my groom & me, my family and friends.
We would like to give a huge thank you to Angie! Check her out!

Services Used: Photography

Angie did the photos for my brother's wedding and she was the only person I thought of for mine. From the very beginning she was amazing: driving up from the beach for our meeting in Wilmington, rescheduling our engagement shoot last minute when my (then) fiance needed stitches the night before, and then being so wonderful (and almost invisible!) during our wedding. We lovelovelove our pictures, and more than that Angie is so incredibly calm and reassuring. I was more calm and relaxed just being around her - if you are a nervous bride like I was then be SURE to go with Angie - she makes the whole day more fun.

Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Angie was wonderful to work with. Great style and personality. We highly recommended her services for any and every moment you need captured!

Services Used: Photography

Angie Moon is the best. Contact her early since she is so good she books fast. Best at the beach!

Kimberly
06/16/2012

Angie was recommended by two of our friends. Before we had a location of our wedding we knew we needed to book Angie first. After working with her, all we can say is how awesome, professional, and fantastic she was for us. Her pictures are wonderful, creative and artfully done. I would recommend her for any of your major functions, not just weddings.

Services Used: Photography

I will first say that Angie Moon photographed my sister's wedding and her photos were amazing. I asked Angie to photograph our wedding and she did not disappoint! My sister's wedding and our wedding was very different. Her's a beach wedding and our's a country club setting. I was so anxious about getting the photos back and once I did: WOW. Angie and I had discussed some of my ideas and things I wanted and all of this came to fruition through the photos! She also did an awesome job of capturing all the little stuff a bride works so hard on (programs, menus, flowers, etc.). It is awesome to have all of the little details in photos! If you are between photographers, I can't tell you who to go with, but I can tell you Angie moon's photos are art. They are an extremely beautiful way to capture your wedding! For our family, and the two weddings, she absolutely nailed it.

Services Used: Photography

Angie is amazing. She understood what my husband and I were looking for in our wedding photos, and gave us beautiful pictures to cherish for a very long time. She made us look like models :-) Angie is also sweet and so laid back. She made us both feel very comfortable in front of the camera. I would definitely recommend Angie for any event.

Services Used: Photography

Angie was such a wonderful photographer. Very flexible and willing to travel. One of the kindess people you could meet.

Services Used: Photography

Angie was INCREDIBLE to work with! From the very beginning, she was open to our ideas and input, but brought her own expertise, knowledge, and artistic vision to take what we wanted to a higher level than we could ever have imagined. She made us feel so comfortable every step of the way and we were able to create such amazing pictures working with her. Also, the final product was gorgeous and we have received so many compliments on her professionalism, thoroughness and the quality of our photos. We love Angie and will definitely work with her again in the future!

maureenjellybean
1 Review
2+ years ago

besides marrying my husband, working with angie moon was the highlight of our day! her work is impeccable and creative, and the time we spent taking our pictures was the most fun we had on our big day...
our pictures belong in a magazine, they are that good! i would recommend angie moon to anyone with a quirky side, too, as she is able to capture the moment as well as the humor and joy in your event! i cannot say enough about angie moon and her incredible talents in photography.

Services Used: Photography

For a busy bride - Angie was a true blessing. She listened to what we wanted out of our day and then took control. She was professional, fun and easy to work with, and the results were amazing. She has our highest recommendations.

Services Used: Photography

Angie was a fantastic and talented photographer. She has a great personality and is so easy to work with. Highly recommend her!

Services Used: Photography

Angie was amazing to work with. She made us feel incredibly comfortable and we had so much fun with her! We would HIGHLY recommend her!!