Angelisabella EBridalfavor

Angelisabella EBridalfavor

Favorite
Atlanta, GA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had purchased all our bridal party flowers from Angelisabella and they are beautiful. We are 100% satisfied with them and she has amazing prices!! I HIGHLY recommend purchasing all ur flower needs with AngelIsabella!!! Love them!! Thanks again for making such wondering flower arrangements for my wedding!!

Services Used: Flowers
Profile Picture
Loren
08/31/2013

This is an e-business that is accessible all over the US. Look for them on Facebook.

If you’re looking for silk flowers, this is the place to buy them! There was a bouquet that FTD sold that I fell in love with but it was ridiculously priced. I sent a picture to Angela and she reproduced it in silk flowers at a fraction of the price. The base of the bouquet was wrapped in heavy satin ribbon and lots of bling! Angela and her staff also created sophisticated boutonnieres for my groomsmen; roses with a tiny bit of bling on the bottom, as well as 3 wrist corsages. When I realized 3 weeks before the wedding, I needed altar flowers, Angela came to the rescue again. I told her what I wanted and she designed the pieces. Then, she emailed pictures of them to me for my approval. I asked her to change out some flowers for another type and she welcomed my ideas. She managed to ship the two altar pieces approx. 3 feet wide and 3.5 feet tall, from Atlanta to Long Island. Postage was not a huge issue. They were beautiful. She has a Facebook page.

Services Used: Flowers