Angela Proffitt, LLC

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Angela is not only a lovely human being to be around, but is also a fantastic wedding planner. I trusted her throughout the entire process to take care of me and give me the wedding I've always dreamed of. She is beyond thorough and goes the extra mile the day of your wedding to make sure that you are satisfied. Her vendors are all top notch and I know my wedding wouldn't have been as fabulous if I had worked with someone else. I really enjoy our wedding working sessions/designs days where she was 100 percent devoted to me and helped me think through logistics I would have never considered on my own. She offers a wonderful service that I would highly recommend to any bride.

Recently Married

Angela and Allison were great! Angela really made my vision come to life on my wedding day and I couldn't have been happier with the way things turned out. She was able to put me at ease during the entire process of planning and make the day go off without a hitch!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Hiring Angela was, without a doubt, the best decision we made in the course of planning our wedding. She was efficient, thorough, organized, and always cheerful - a consummate professional. Angela and her team made everything about planning our wedding a piece of cake! A word of advice - she knows what she is talking about. She is the best because she has put together the best team, including he best vendors. All of her recommendations are top-notch and selected with specific reason. She knows how to get the job done. Put your trust in her, and she will deliver above and beyond your expectations!

Laine
01/10/2015

I got engaged while being a full time student and working 30 hours a week. I didn't have a ton of time or energy to plan a wedding but still wanted it to be everything my fiancé and I dreamed up... Angela and Allison were AWESOME! They are the standard!

They made the whole wedding process so much fun, so stress free, and so absolutely beautiful. It was so cool to see the actual wedding day come to life. Their work was over and beyond my expectations. Angela listened to my thoughts, taste, visions and made it happen. Almost every guest has asked who put the wedding reception together and I get to brag on Angela and Allison. I hope if you are reading this you know how much I love to brag on them. Whether you want to be involved in every tiny decision or want to do minimal work and just show up at your wedding, these ladies will surpass your expectations! They were such a joy and pleasure to work with and will add so much to your special day.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

AMAZING is all I can say. She did all the work for me so I did not have to stress about it.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Angela and her team are so AMAZING!! I could not have imagined planning a wedding without her, she is so talented and such a pleasure to work with. Our wedding was beautiful and it was all thanks to her, she is the BEST!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Angela is nothing short of incredible. She is hands down the BEST. She planned my wedding with grace and ease. She and her team made my wedding planning and wedding day pure joy. I wish I could do it all over again with Angela and her team!!

Recently Married

Angela and her team did my wedding and my sister's wedding. They are professionals and know what they are doing. Angela and her team have the skills to give you exactly what you have wanted for your big day! They are able to work with any budget and will give you everything you need. Angela will make everything perfect. Angela is able to turn any room into a beautiful reception area. I would not have chosen anyone else.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

There is absolutely no one more suited for planning a wedding than Angela. Not only is she on top of everything and accessible, she is a fine person and a joy to work with. I was also impressed with her team and the vendors she suggested. I do not believe (as well as my parents and husband) that any bride could ask for more professionalism from Angela. She not only met expectations she made my wedding a fairy tale come true. Beat that! I highly recommend Angela and her team and can guarantee anyone is truly blessed to have them plan ANYTHING.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

~Words can not express how Angela Proffitt and everyone on her team made this chapter of our live one of a complete cherished memory. I must admit I had no idea the amount of time and energy, thoughts, creativity, follow up and follow through it takes to pull off a near perfect event. This total package comes with Elegant Weddings, from the very beginning of that long day of "your dream wedding " to the final "timeline "
~ Words of Wisdom - really think thru your contacts verses Angela's contacts.... she has a relationship with her vendors, with that said - a relationship is defined in the quality of service you receive! The world is full of people that do the same thing - some just do it better - her contacts have this established relationship with Angela and her team - It completes your EVENT to perfection.

I learned this the hard way with choosing a different limo service - you could tell there was no commitment/ no relationship - which was the only negative of our day of wedding service !
~Basically Angela Proffitt is worth every penny you pay her ! Enjoy the fun - there is only one Angela !
Joanne McCambridge
mother of the bride

Angela went above and beyond anything that I could have asked for in a wedding planner. She was dedicated, informative and patient with planning and the process. She is very knowledgable in her field and will go to whatever length to make sure that you have your DREAM WEDDING! Since I was an out of town Bride, it was hard to coordinate all of the vendors from afar. Angela and her team took care of all the details and made sure that I did not need to worry about a single detail on the day.

Angela Proffitt has a very dedicated team of hard working individuals that work endlessly by her side. They are professional and responsive to any needs. All of Angela's staff were completely collaborative, prepared and amazing to work with!
They honestly gave me the wedding of my dreams!
Lara Lee
Bride

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Most little girls dream about their wedding. My little girl made my dream wedding come true, along with the help from some new friends. 25 days ago, we got a call from the radio station NASH FM letting us know that we were the winners of the $100,000 Ultimate Dream Wedding. The first few hours afterwards didn’t seem real. Then I got a phone call from celebrity wedding planner (she hates when people say it…but it’s true so I’m going to brag), Angela Proffitt. Most brides would be freaking out if they had 20 days to plan their wedding, but I can honestly say, “Not me.” From the moment her timeline arrived in my inbox, I knew I was in great hands. Angela was going to make sure I got exactly what we wanted. She knew all the important questions to ask and how to take that information and transform it into the most incredible, jaw dropping, magical celebration I could never have imagined. You could spend a year researching which vendor to use for this or that…but why? Angela knows the best of the best and with her leading your dream team you can focus on what is really important …you! Anytime I had a question, Angela had the time and the answers. Need butterflies to release on my special day. Angela knew exactly who to call. Her availability and knowledge made for a stress free, enjoyable planning experience. She is a bubbly and articulate perfectionist who, simply said, wants to make sure you get exactly what you have been dreaming of. Angela may be small but her work ethic and drive are mighty. She is a powerhouse when it comes to event planning. Every detail of our wedding was planned out to perfection. Her entire staff never missed a beat. How fortunate we were to have such a talented, efficient and joyful team to work with. Imagine being able to show up on your big day knowing that your only job is to celebrate and that everything else will be taken care of. What a good feeling!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Angela was referred to me by a well known designer in Nashville, TN. She was such a joy to work with! My favorite part of planning were the phone calls we had going over details for my Wedding and brainstorming idea's to truly make it my Dream Wedding. She is the best in the business and I was told that by many people before I chose her to be my planner. From her attention to detail, to her creative vision and experience, she will make your Wedding more beautiful and perfect than you ever imagined! I love how honest she was about what she thought would look good to fit the theme of my Wedding. She will make sure that your Wedding is exactly what you wanted, but even better! Thank you Angela for all of your hard work to make my Wedding the elegant Southern affair I have always dreamed of!

1+ year ago

Angela and her team made our wedding the most amazing experience we could have ever dreamt. I would recommend her to everyone!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning

Angela took rambled thoughts and incoherent ideas when I called her while traveling abroad in Spain and in very few face to face meetings put together an absolute dream wedding. She created the wedding of my dreams. Everyone said they had never been to an event that better captured a couple the way ours did. Brilliant!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Angela was absolutely amazing. I'm a pretty organized person but as we all know, you can never be too organized to plan a wedding. She made it such a wonderful experience and it was stunning beyond belief. I still to this day have people tell me it was one of the most beautiful weddings they have ever seen. She was worth every penny I spent on her and more and goes above and beyond to make sure your day is amazing. Even if you don't need the whole event planned out and just some general guidance and organization she is beyond perfect. I'd recommend her to every and anyone out there! Was a dream day to say the very least!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Hiring Angela was almost as good a decision as saying yes when my husband asked me to marry him! haha. She was the savor in our planning process! You get overwhelmed and I am not great with visualizing a "look". Within minutes of meeting her and her assistant, I felt like she knew me and my husband instantly. She knew exactly what we were looking for and knew the best, and most cost effective way, to do that. On the day of our wedding, I literally didn't worry about anything. I was able to entirely enjoy the day with my bridesmaids and family. Something that my husband loved, and a few friends complimented on - was that Angela and her team were extremely professional and you barely knew they were there. They said that Angela wasn't bossing anyone around and that it was hard to tell who was the "leader" of the pack because she was working right along with everyone and they all had a happy energy throughout the day. YOU MUST HIRE HER! Bottom line :) I could go on and on!