Angela Proffitt, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Angela and her team are so AMAZING!! I could not have imagined planning a wedding without her, she is so talented and such a pleasure to work with. Our wedding was beautiful and it was all thanks to her, she is the BEST!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

~Words can not express how Angela Proffitt and everyone on her team made this chapter of our live one of a complete cherished memory. I must admit I had no idea the amount of time and energy, thoughts, creativity, follow up and follow through it takes to pull off a near perfect event. This total package comes with Elegant Weddings, from the very beginning of that long day of "your dream wedding " to the final "timeline "
~ Words of Wisdom - really think thru your contacts verses Angela's contacts.... she has a relationship with her vendors, with that said - a relationship is defined in the quality of service you receive! The world is full of people that do the same thing - some just do it better - her contacts have this established relationship with Angela and her team - It completes your EVENT to perfection.

I learned this the hard way with choosing a different limo service - you could tell there was no commitment/ no relationship - which was the only negative of our day of wedding service !
~Basically Angela Proffitt is worth every penny you pay her ! Enjoy the fun - there is only one Angela !
Joanne McCambridge
mother of the bride

Angela went above and beyond anything that I could have asked for in a wedding planner. She was dedicated, informative and patient with planning and the process. She is very knowledgable in her field and will go to whatever length to make sure that you have your DREAM WEDDING! Since I was an out of town Bride, it was hard to coordinate all of the vendors from afar. Angela and her team took care of all the details and made sure that I did not need to worry about a single detail on the day.

Angela Proffitt has a very dedicated team of hard working individuals that work endlessly by her side. They are professional and responsive to any needs. All of Angela's staff were completely collaborative, prepared and amazing to work with!
They honestly gave me the wedding of my dreams!
Lara Lee
Bride

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Most little girls dream about their wedding. My little girl made my dream wedding come true, along with the help from some new friends. 25 days ago, we got a call from the radio station NASH FM letting us know that we were the winners of the $100,000 Ultimate Dream Wedding. The first few hours afterwards didn’t seem real. Then I got a phone call from celebrity wedding planner (she hates when people say it…but it’s true so I’m going to brag), Angela Proffitt. Most brides would be freaking out if they had 20 days to plan their wedding, but I can honestly say, “Not me.” From the moment her timeline arrived in my inbox, I knew I was in great hands. Angela was going to make sure I got exactly what we wanted. She knew all the important questions to ask and how to take that information and transform it into the most incredible, jaw dropping, magical celebration I could never have imagined. You could spend a year researching which vendor to use for this or that…but why? Angela knows the best of the best and with her leading your dream team you can focus on what is really important …you! Anytime I had a question, Angela had the time and the answers. Need butterflies to release on my special day. Angela knew exactly who to call. Her availability and knowledge made for a stress free, enjoyable planning experience. She is a bubbly and articulate perfectionist who, simply said, wants to make sure you get exactly what you have been dreaming of. Angela may be small but her work ethic and drive are mighty. She is a powerhouse when it comes to event planning. Every detail of our wedding was planned out to perfection. Her entire staff never missed a beat. How fortunate we were to have such a talented, efficient and joyful team to work with. Imagine being able to show up on your big day knowing that your only job is to celebrate and that everything else will be taken care of. What a good feeling!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Angela was referred to me by a well known designer in Nashville, TN. She was such a joy to work with! My favorite part of planning were the phone calls we had going over details for my Wedding and brainstorming idea's to truly make it my Dream Wedding. She is the best in the business and I was told that by many people before I chose her to be my planner. From her attention to detail, to her creative vision and experience, she will make your Wedding more beautiful and perfect than you ever imagined! I love how honest she was about what she thought would look good to fit the theme of my Wedding. She will make sure that your Wedding is exactly what you wanted, but even better! Thank you Angela for all of your hard work to make my Wedding the elegant Southern affair I have always dreamed of!

Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

Angela and her team made our wedding the most amazing experience we could have ever dreamt. I would recommend her to everyone!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning

Angela took rambled thoughts and incoherent ideas when I called her while traveling abroad in Spain and in very few face to face meetings put together an absolute dream wedding. She created the wedding of my dreams. Everyone said they had never been to an event that better captured a couple the way ours did. Brilliant!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Angela was absolutely amazing. I'm a pretty organized person but as we all know, you can never be too organized to plan a wedding. She made it such a wonderful experience and it was stunning beyond belief. I still to this day have people tell me it was one of the most beautiful weddings they have ever seen. She was worth every penny I spent on her and more and goes above and beyond to make sure your day is amazing. Even if you don't need the whole event planned out and just some general guidance and organization she is beyond perfect. I'd recommend her to every and anyone out there! Was a dream day to say the very least!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Hiring Angela was almost as good a decision as saying yes when my husband asked me to marry him! haha. She was the savor in our planning process! You get overwhelmed and I am not great with visualizing a "look". Within minutes of meeting her and her assistant, I felt like she knew me and my husband instantly. She knew exactly what we were looking for and knew the best, and most cost effective way, to do that. On the day of our wedding, I literally didn't worry about anything. I was able to entirely enjoy the day with my bridesmaids and family. Something that my husband loved, and a few friends complimented on - was that Angela and her team were extremely professional and you barely knew they were there. They said that Angela wasn't bossing anyone around and that it was hard to tell who was the "leader" of the pack because she was working right along with everyone and they all had a happy energy throughout the day. YOU MUST HIRE HER! Bottom line :) I could go on and on!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Oh my...what can I say that will adequately portray how we felt about Angela's services that would fit in this little box? Angela (and her team) are simply AWESOME! She is creative, fun, very easy to work with and made my wedding planning experience pain-free and FUN! Seriously- who can say that? I hear so many horror stories from other brides (that didn't use Angela) of things that went wrong...but I honestly can not relate at all. I loved every minute of my planning experience! I honestly can say, I really didn't stress much at all because I knew I had Angela every step of the way. My husband and I will truly never forget the moment we walked into the reception pavilion and saw all of Angela's ideas, creativity and hard work come to life. It was absolutely beautiful. We also later learned that a couple things went wrong behind the scenes (as they always do) and Angela fixed each one of them without us knowing A THING! I will never forget our wedding day for many reasons...but it went so smooth thanks to one person, Angela. I would absolutely recommend her - you CAN'T go wrong by choosing her. Her prices are reasonable and the peace of mind you get out of the experience is worth every single penny!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Simply, the BEST. Large or small budget (mine was small) Angela and her team will make you feel like their most important client and their number one priority. I could not have asked for a better or more professional planner. Amazing.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Angela truly made our wedding wishes come true! Our wedding was on December 8, 2012 at Fontanel Mansion in Nashville, TN.
We live in California, so it was hard for me to make it out for many of the meetings. I put all of my trust in her to make the right decisions for pretty much everything. She listened to exactly what I wanted and definitely delivered. She did had so many unique design ideas that I never would have thought of without her. I can't imagine what our wedding would have turned out like if Angela wasn't our planner.
Our guests also had an absolutely amazing time! They cannot stop talking about it. I also overheard the staff at Fontanel Mansion saying that they have never seen it look so beautiful.
I love Angela and her team and am so glad I had the pleasure of working with them.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Angela made what I had always envisioned for my wedding come to life. It has been four months since our wedding and our guests are still talking about how it was the most beautiful and fun wedding they had ever attended. Angela made the whole entire planning process fun and smooth. She is so knowledgable about the industry and really has an eye for design. We couldn't have done it without her.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

One of the most helpful, thoughtful, pleasant people I have ever met much less an amazing wedding planner to work with. I will and already have recommended her for a wedding planner. She made everything about my wedding easier and more enjoyable!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was Perfect, and the only reason I can say that (other than I married the Love of my Life and into an AMAZING family) is because we had Angela by our side every step of the way!!! I wish I could put a 10 out of 5 star rating for value because she was worth much more than we were quoted & billed for. Not only was she Amazing, but her staff was professional, courteous and accommodating as well. I have already recommended her to EVERY friend that I know is planning a wedding, and my Wife's sister in NYC will be using her as well based on our experience. There's something to be said about removing/reducing pressure from that big day, and with Angela taking care of everything, we felt very little of it (pressure). Any "problem" that may have arisen was quickly and efficiently taken care of, and we only found out about them afterwards; that's how seamless Angela and her team operate. Completely Satisfied!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Angela went above and beyond in all services rendered! Her positive and delightful attitude made our wedding planning experience stress free and enjoyable!!! Angela's excellent organizational skills, creativity and ability to resolve problems quickly and proficiently made for a perfect wedding and wedding reception.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

My husband and I chose Angela Proffitt as our wedding planner and we are so Happy we did. Angela is hands down SIMPLY THE BEST! She is very professional, extremely organized and very patient. As busy as she was, she made us feel like her only clients. Angela made the planning process seamless and stress free. You will not regret choosing Angela and her team for your event.