Angel Springs Event Center

Fall in love with the place you say "I Do"

1500 CR 267
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The owners, Anthony and Norma Beissner, were both very friendly and helpful throughout our wedding planning - from the initial and follow-up tours to settling the final details just before the wedding date. They have several convenient packages, which you can also customize to your liking, that you can choose from to make the decision process very easy and event planning go smoothly. For our big day they provided the perfect officiant and wedding planner for us!

The venue is absolutely beautiful! There are indoor and outdoor areas for all weather conditions, cabins you can reserve to stay in onsite, and a beautiful open field where the bluebonnets bloom in the spring. For our wedding we took advantage of their onsite cabins the night before and night of our wedding. I cannot express how convenient and wonderful being right there next to the venue was for us and our close friends and family. It's the perfect setup!

I highly recommend this vendor. We are still getting compliments from everyone on how PERFECT the wedding was! I couldn't be any happier.

Caryn,
Thank you so much for your kind words. They mean so much to us because we truly love working with brides to make their wedding dreams come true. It's nice to know that the care that we used to select our vendor partners has proven itself.

• Wedding: 02/14/2015
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Officiant, Wedding Planning
Caryn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I visited 2 potential locations for our wedding and we instantly fell in love with Angel Springs and knew it was the place for us. The location is very scenic and provided us with numerous options for our day-of photos. Norma and Anthony, the owners, are very pleasant to work with and always responded to my questions in a very timely manner. I also liked the time block that Angel Springs provided; we didn't feel rush on our special day and that made all the difference!

Missy,
Thank you for the wonderful review. Norma and I certainly enjoyed working with you over the last year. Best wishes for your married life!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We saw Angel Springs and and fell in love with the venue, the location and the owners, Norma and Anthony Beissner! They were incredibly helpful leading up to the wedding! Not only were they very responsive when we had questions, they were detailed with their help and also gave us advice to help us save money here and there. Their experience booking all kinds of events over the past 9 years was invaluable to us.

On our wedding day, the venue was spotless, Anthony and Norma were on-site and kindly guided our family as they put together the reception. The vendors they suggested were PERFECT and our guests had a great time. We had our late October wedding at 5:30 and the sun was setting through the trees behind our wedding party. Looking back at the pictures, it looks like a living cathedral with beautiful green leaves making up the ceiling and the sun as the rose window in the background. Couldn't have been more beautiful, and there was just enough sunset left to take some lovely "couple shots" after the ceremony.

I highly recommend this venue for weddings, parties or events, even for smaller events. The reception space indoors and the ceremony setup outdoors felt intimate and didn't dwarf our party of 65 guests, but I know it could accommodate larger parties as well. This place is truly beautiful - and I would be remiss if I didn't mention that some of wedding party stayed in the cabins on-site and raved about them!! My family and friends have all told me it was one of the most beautiful weddings they've ever been to - and the credit goes to Anthony and Norma for creating such a magical atmosphere at Angel Springs!!!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love Angel Springs! Let me say that ***the pictures on their website do not do their beautiful venue justice!*** The venue is conveniently located near Georgetown, Leander and Cedar Park, yet you feel like you're miles and miles away from everything. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and well maintained. If you want an outdoor ceremony, the ceremony area is wonderfully shaded and breezy, which is a plus during the hotter months. The building is simple and rustic, yet elegant.

Norma, Anthony and Christy are awesome! They were so helpful, reliable and professional every step of the way. They answer your questions, give great input, and quickly respond to calls and emails. They put me at ease from the start and kept the process painless and enjoyable to the very end. They are wonderful people and you will NOT regret having your wedding at Angel Springs! :)

• Wedding: 06/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angel Springs was the perfect venue for our wedding day! It was the perfect and beautiful back drop for our ceremony and reception. The staff was flexible, responsive, and professional. They went above and beyond in the planning process and the day of. I highly recommend the venue for any event! Thank you all so much!

Angel Springs Event Center responded with the following comments:

We really enjoyed hosting your wedding. I think that the whiskey bar was a big hit.

• Wedding: 06/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angel Springs is a beautiful venue that requires minimal decor to make your day perfect. Christy worked so easily with all my vendors and made me feel at ease the whole day. They were also very flexible with our rehearsal time slot. The cost of the venue was also very reasonable in comparison to other venues in Austin.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angel Springs came to my rescue when not one, but TWO other venues failed me. The staff was always there to answer my questions and was very accommodating. I felt safe with them and there venue is beautiful. Even with a small wedding of 50 guests, the venue was perfect. I heard nothing but good things from my guests.

Angel Springs Event Center responded with the following comments:

We are so happy your day was amazing, Aurora! The decor was beautiful and all your guests seemed to have a great time {especially at the black jack tables}. We were happy to be a part of your special day, and thank you for your kind words!
Christy, Norma & Anthony

• Wedding: 04/27/2014
Aurora
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angel springs was beautiful and the staff was very helpful ever step of the way! I would recommend this to anyone!

Angel Springs Event Center responded with the following comments:

Hi Donna! It was such a pleasure working with you throughout your wedding planning. All of your hard work and creative touches looked fabulous. Thank you for choosing to celebrate with us here at Angel Springs. Congratulations!!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Donna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Anthony and Norma were wonderfully easy to deal with. Te price was right and were so helpful in every aspect of my wedding. Nothing went wrong the whole night and everything was so special.

Thank you for being great hosts!

Angel Springs Event Center responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your sweet review, Brooke. All the details of your wedding were perfect, and we are glad we were able to be a part of it. We especially loved your fabulous blue bonnet photos! Perfect weekend for a great wedding. Congratulations!

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
Blair
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have asked for a more perfect venue, or a better venue representative than we got with Angel Springs. We took one look at the gorgeous, rustic Texas venue and immediately booked. That was over a year before the wedding - and then we made many trips back to the venue during planning for the big day. Each time, the venue was immaculate and our rep Christy was always there to help and encourage. In short- we lived everything about our experience with Angel Springs!

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
Kristen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have asked for a more perfect place to get married, or a better venue representative than Christy with Angel Springs. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous- nestled down a back country road, the property is well maintained and covered in Texas Bluebonnets in April. The reception hall was perfect for us- gorgeous details while simple enough for us to put our own flare on the hall. The outside lawn area for the ceremony is well maintained, and it overlooks the gorgeous field of tall grasses and flowers. Christy was absolutely fantastic- we booked the venue over a year in advance and then came to visit many times before the wedding- each time Christy was quick to set up a time to meet, and was great about helping us develop our vision and nail down the logistics. Norma and Anthony (the owners) clearly love their property and love what they do- it shows in every detail of Angel Springs.

Angel Springs Event Center responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kristen. You and Stephen were so incredibly fun to work with through out your planning. Watching all you ideas and visions come together was so neat. {You two make a great team!} Thank you for choosing Angel Springs. We loved being a part of your special day. Congratulations to you both!

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
Kristen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have picked a better place for my wedding! Anthony, Norma, and Christy are the best. They went above and beyond to help make sure my wedding went as smoothly as possible. It was an easy and uncomplicated process from beginning to end. All of my wedding guests commented on how beautiful Angel Springs was. That is one of the reasons I picked them. Not to mention the atmosphere is peaceful and serene. I would highly recommend Angel Springs to anyone who is looking for a place for their wedding.

Hi Lori!
We were very honored to host your wedding to Sean. You both were great to work with, and all the details of your wedding vision came together nicely. Beautiful weather, loving family & a happy couple! Glad we could be a part of your special day!
Christy, Norma & Anthony

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angel Springs was FABULOUS, I had no worries at all. The team of Angel Springs was on awesome. They were so responsive and a pleasure to work with for my daughter's wedding. We received so many compliments on everything. Thank you Angel Springs!

Angel Springs Event Center responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind words Larnell. We are so happy that everyone enjoyed Heather & Nathan's wedding. It all came together beautifully! We wish them both many years of happiness!

• Wedding: 03/14/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers
Larnell
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff was amazing. They were all so nice and willing to help. I was supposed to have an outdoor ceremony but it rained and the turned the reception space around so quick.

Angel Springs Event Center responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review, Jessica! It was so fun working with you (and your mom) throughout the planning of your wedding. We are so happy that you and Cody enjoyed your special day, and we were glad to be a part of it. Congratulations again!

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved Angel Springs and would definitely recommend them to any couple! They were very professional and easy to work with from start to finish.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You must be crazy to not have your wedding here!! The staff is amazing!! Thanks Christy for all your hard work !! Our wedding was beyond great

Hi Courtney!
Thank you for your review. It was such a pleasure working with you and Mark. You were such a fun couple with great planning ideas and we are so happy that it came together perfectly. We wish you both many years of happiness!

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
Courtney
512-535-6584
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards