Favorite
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We could not have asked for a better venue for our wedding. Everything was perfect! We were able to have a cool evening outdoor ceremony because of the beautiful trees, which is crazy to say in the middle of July! The light coming through the trees also made for some great photo ops. The reception area was the perfect size for the approximate 130 people that we had attend. We were able to book the cabin for the night of our wedding, which was very nice and convenient.

Andrew and Norma were very helpful every step of the way! They met with us before our wedding to talk about how we would like the reception area set up, and offered suggestions to help us with the serving of the food. It's amazing that they set up all the tables and chairs and also take them down. We were able to rent the table linens from them, which was perfect! We were able to bring in decorations the night before and have an hour to run through our rehearsal. This took off a lot of stress from having to set up completely the day of the wedding. We purchased sparklers through them to use when we made our exit. They took care of all of this for us. It was so nice!

Overall, I could not have asked for a better place to celebrate our Big Day!

Angel Springs Event Center responded with the following comments:

Stephanie, thank you so much for your kind words. The decorated bottle centerpieces you made looked so good on our navy blue linens. And the 5-tier cake -- awesome! I'm glad that the weather was so perfect for your special day. Come back soon and stay another night in one of our cabins.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Angel Springs is GORGEOUS! I could not be happier with the way my wedding turned out. I was originally supposed to have an outdoor wedding, but it began to pour an hour before the ceremony, so without a problem at all, the ceremony was moved indoors.
Anthony always responded to my many emails about changes or "add this" and any questions I would have along the way. I highly recommend using Angel Springs Event center for your special event, you will not regret it.

Angel Springs Event Center responded with the following comments:

We always appreciate the opportunity to go above and beyond what is expected. I'm so happy that taking advantage of our rain plan and having the ceremony in our ballroom worked well for you. It was a beautiful setting for a beautiful bride.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got married at Angel Springs on April 25. Let me just say, I had the best day of my life so far that day!! Angel Springs is both aesthetically pleasing inside and outdoors. The grounds are beautifully maintained and have plenty of great photo ops! Everyone kept commenting on how gorgeous the place was and how lucky I was to get married there. The inside is just as lovely with a main dining and dance hall with a stone wall that fits with anyone's decor. I loved the bridal room to chill in while waiting for the ceremony. The owners, Norma and Anthony, were great to work with and accommodated everything I needed. They were very responsive and helped out on the big day. There are 4 cabins on site for guests to rent and my husband's family rented them all--so easy! The best part for me was the convenient location of Angel Springs to my parents house, I didn't have to drive into the city to have a gorgeous wedding! All in all, I wouldn't change one thing about getting married at Angel Springs :)

Angel Springs Event Center responded with the following comments:

Emma, you and your family were lots of fun to work with. It's always great to meet more of our neighbors. I especially liked the suspenders on all of the groomsmen. Best wishes to you and Dillon for your wedded life.

Amy
03/28/2015

Our wedding coordinator recommended Angel Springs as a venue for our reception. After one on-site visit with Anthony we knew we'd found the right place for our event. Not only is Angel Springs beautiful, well-kept, and private, we were thrilled that they only book one event per day, which meant our coordinator had ample time to set up prior to the event, and we didn't feel rushed to leave as the reception was winding down. Anthony and Norma always responded promptly and warmly to our questions, even if we asked the same questions more than once. We would highly recommend Angel Springs!

Angel Springs Event Center responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your nice words. We loved working with you and your family. We also enjoy having Donna from "The Wedding Belles" here; she always make things run so smoothly.

Caryn
02/14/2015

The owners, Anthony and Norma Beissner, were both very friendly and helpful throughout our wedding planning - from the initial and follow-up tours to settling the final details just before the wedding date. They have several convenient packages, which you can also customize to your liking, that you can choose from to make the decision process very easy and event planning go smoothly. For our big day they provided the perfect officiant and wedding planner for us!

The venue is absolutely beautiful! There are indoor and outdoor areas for all weather conditions, cabins you can reserve to stay in onsite, and a beautiful open field where the bluebonnets bloom in the spring. For our wedding we took advantage of their onsite cabins the night before and night of our wedding. I cannot express how convenient and wonderful being right there next to the venue was for us and our close friends and family. It's the perfect setup!

I highly recommend this vendor. We are still getting compliments from everyone on how PERFECT the wedding was! I couldn't be any happier.

Caryn,
Thank you so much for your kind words. They mean so much to us because we truly love working with brides to make their wedding dreams come true. It's nice to know that the care that we used to select our vendor partners has proven itself.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Officiant, Wedding Planning
Private User
Recently Married

I had my wedding here in November. This venue is beautiful, and Anthony and Norma (who own the venue) are SO HELPFUL and kind.

This is a beautiful stone venue out in the country in Georgetown/Leander Tx. It is surrounded by beautiful trees and a wooden white fence. There is also cabins on the property for family and bridal party to stay. My wedding was flawless and exactly what I was looking for.

The price is also very reasonable compared to many ridiculous venues. They also give you the option to bring in all of your own vendors which was AWESOME!!!! I highlly recommend Angel Springs if you are looking for a timeless, outdoors, peaceful wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I visited 2 potential locations for our wedding and we instantly fell in love with Angel Springs and knew it was the place for us. The location is very scenic and provided us with numerous options for our day-of photos. Norma and Anthony, the owners, are very pleasant to work with and always responded to my questions in a very timely manner. I also liked the time block that Angel Springs provided; we didn't feel rush on our special day and that made all the difference!

Missy,
Thank you for the wonderful review. Norma and I certainly enjoyed working with you over the last year. Best wishes for your married life!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We saw Angel Springs and and fell in love with the venue, the location and the owners, Norma and Anthony Beissner! They were incredibly helpful leading up to the wedding! Not only were they very responsive when we had questions, they were detailed with their help and also gave us advice to help us save money here and there. Their experience booking all kinds of events over the past 9 years was invaluable to us.

On our wedding day, the venue was spotless, Anthony and Norma were on-site and kindly guided our family as they put together the reception. The vendors they suggested were PERFECT and our guests had a great time. We had our late October wedding at 5:30 and the sun was setting through the trees behind our wedding party. Looking back at the pictures, it looks like a living cathedral with beautiful green leaves making up the ceiling and the sun as the rose window in the background. Couldn't have been more beautiful, and there was just enough sunset left to take some lovely "couple shots" after the ceremony.

I highly recommend this venue for weddings, parties or events, even for smaller events. The reception space indoors and the ceremony setup outdoors felt intimate and didn't dwarf our party of 65 guests, but I know it could accommodate larger parties as well. This place is truly beautiful - and I would be remiss if I didn't mention that some of wedding party stayed in the cabins on-site and raved about them!! My family and friends have all told me it was one of the most beautiful weddings they've ever been to - and the credit goes to Anthony and Norma for creating such a magical atmosphere at Angel Springs!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I love Angel Springs! Let me say that ***the pictures on their website do not do their beautiful venue justice!*** The venue is conveniently located near Georgetown, Leander and Cedar Park, yet you feel like you're miles and miles away from everything. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and well maintained. If you want an outdoor ceremony, the ceremony area is wonderfully shaded and breezy, which is a plus during the hotter months. The building is simple and rustic, yet elegant.

Norma, Anthony and Christy are awesome! They were so helpful, reliable and professional every step of the way. They answer your questions, give great input, and quickly respond to calls and emails. They put me at ease from the start and kept the process painless and enjoyable to the very end. They are wonderful people and you will NOT regret having your wedding at Angel Springs! :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Angel Springs was the perfect venue for our wedding day! It was the perfect and beautiful back drop for our ceremony and reception. The staff was flexible, responsive, and professional. They went above and beyond in the planning process and the day of. I highly recommend the venue for any event! Thank you all so much!

Angel Springs Event Center responded with the following comments:

We really enjoyed hosting your wedding. I think that the whiskey bar was a big hit.

Private User
1+ year ago

Angel Springs is a beautiful venue that requires minimal decor to make your day perfect. Christy worked so easily with all my vendors and made me feel at ease the whole day. They were also very flexible with our rehearsal time slot. The cost of the venue was also very reasonable in comparison to other venues in Austin.

Aurora
04/27/2014

Angel Springs came to my rescue when not one, but TWO other venues failed me. The staff was always there to answer my questions and was very accommodating. I felt safe with them and there venue is beautiful. Even with a small wedding of 50 guests, the venue was perfect. I heard nothing but good things from my guests.

Angel Springs Event Center responded with the following comments:

We are so happy your day was amazing, Aurora! The decor was beautiful and all your guests seemed to have a great time {especially at the black jack tables}. We were happy to be a part of your special day, and thank you for your kind words!
Christy, Norma & Anthony

Donna
04/26/2014

Angel springs was beautiful and the staff was very helpful ever step of the way! I would recommend this to anyone!

Angel Springs Event Center responded with the following comments:

Hi Donna! It was such a pleasure working with you throughout your wedding planning. All of your hard work and creative touches looked fabulous. Thank you for choosing to celebrate with us here at Angel Springs. Congratulations!!

Blair
04/05/2014

Anthony and Norma were wonderfully easy to deal with. Te price was right and were so helpful in every aspect of my wedding. Nothing went wrong the whole night and everything was so special.

Thank you for being great hosts!

Angel Springs Event Center responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your sweet review, Brooke. All the details of your wedding were perfect, and we are glad we were able to be a part of it. We especially loved your fabulous blue bonnet photos! Perfect weekend for a great wedding. Congratulations!

Kristen
03/22/2014

We could not have asked for a more perfect venue, or a better venue representative than we got with Angel Springs. We took one look at the gorgeous, rustic Texas venue and immediately booked. That was over a year before the wedding - and then we made many trips back to the venue during planning for the big day. Each time, the venue was immaculate and our rep Christy was always there to help and encourage. In short- we lived everything about our experience with Angel Springs!

Kristen
03/22/2014

We could not have asked for a more perfect place to get married, or a better venue representative than Christy with Angel Springs. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous- nestled down a back country road, the property is well maintained and covered in Texas Bluebonnets in April. The reception hall was perfect for us- gorgeous details while simple enough for us to put our own flare on the hall. The outside lawn area for the ceremony is well maintained, and it overlooks the gorgeous field of tall grasses and flowers. Christy was absolutely fantastic- we booked the venue over a year in advance and then came to visit many times before the wedding- each time Christy was quick to set up a time to meet, and was great about helping us develop our vision and nail down the logistics. Norma and Anthony (the owners) clearly love their property and love what they do- it shows in every detail of Angel Springs.

Angel Springs Event Center responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kristen. You and Stephen were so incredibly fun to work with through out your planning. Watching all you ideas and visions come together was so neat. {You two make a great team!} Thank you for choosing Angel Springs. We loved being a part of your special day. Congratulations to you both!