Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides

Value
Flexibility
1 Review
Recently Married

Excellent photographer!!! We really enjoyed our session with Andy and the photos were amazing! We definitely recommend Andy to anyone!

Services Used: Photography

I used Andy Service for my wedding and he was amazing, very helpful and full of ideas of how to take the picture and what angle. I haven't got all my pictures back yet but I know it would be amazing from just the few he have already sent me... i highly recommend her to everyone.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

If you have ever planned to have a photo shoot at San Francisco or in California and be here searching for the right photographer then you have no need to look further. Andy is simply the best photographer, that we have ever worked with; he is very patient, courtesy, humor, flexible and talent when it comes to art photography. We are so please with every pictures in our Pre-Wedding with Gown photo shoot session. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much, Andy!
Toan & Trang

Services Used: Photography

Andy is really great to work with. We hired Andy to take some photos of us to commemorate our 25th anniversary. He drove up to meet us in Napa, where we were staying, and arrived early to scout out the area. Although I had a couple places in the downtown area in mind, the weather did not cooperate (too sunny!), but he had a Plan B ready, which turned out possibly even better! Andy really pays attention to the small details and took plenty of shots from different angles to produce some truly amazing photos. Now, comes the hard part in choosing which ones to print and frame!
I should also add, despite his busy schedule, he’s always prompt with email communication. If he isn’t able to respond in detail at the moment, he promises to get back to you at a later time, which he does. Very professional, personable, and flexible.

Services Used: Photography

We recently gotten married on December 27, 2014. It was sometimes in July when I was searching for a photographer for my wedding. I stumbled across the reviews I've read on Yelp on Andy Sandy Photo and figured I'll inquire on his package to see what he can do for us.

Andy was one of my best vendors that I have chosen for my wedding. He was very professional and punctual in regards to our schedule itinerary. I am truly grateful for the accommodations/suggestions that Andy have made for us. I would highly recommend Andy for any of your photography needs, for all occasions!

Services Used: Photography

If you are looking for a city hall wedding photographer please look no further! Andy is truly the best! I am so thankful I stumbled upon him on yelp. I knew I was in good hands from the very first email. He responded in a day & answered all my questions. I had so many questions but he was patient. We set up a contract & it was a breeze everything was laid out in the contract with no surprises.

Days before the wedding he contacted us to confirm & the day of the wedding sent a text that he was at city hall 40 minutes early to set up. What a true professional! It was our first time at city hall & we were completely lost but Andy took charge & not only was he our awesome photographer but a lil bit of our event coordinator. He totally guided not only my husband & I but our family. My family was so impressed how he took charge. We even nicknamed him mr. awesome. He not only stayed way past his time to shoot family pictures but came back after he left to take a shot of our rings. Great service!

Having a professional photographer was the best decision we made. He was worth every penny & to be honest after the wedding we felt like we owed him more than what we paid because he was working his butt off to get as many pictures he can get within the 2 hours. Amazing! Andy was very easy going and my husband & I felt comfortable right away. The pictures ended up being gorgeous! He totally knows how to work san franciso's city hall & it's beauty! We get tons of compliments on the quality of the pictures. I never take the time to write long reviews but Andy truly deserves one.

Recently Married

My husband and I hired Andy for our wedding in August and we are so glad we did. We couldn't be happier with the end results. Our wedding photos are amazing and worth every penny.! Our family can't stop gushing over our photos! Choose Andy for you special day, you won't be sorry!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Photography, Videography

Andy and his team did the most amazing job on our wedding photographs. I first heard and was recommended to him by my friend because he was her photographer and she and her husband were extremely impressed with him so they told us about Andy. I not only hired him to do our photographer but I had him do our videographer. I had his team do my make up and all of our bridesmaids make up and hair. Anne did an amazing job and made us look beautiful for the wedding. As for Andy our pictures were absolutely amazing!!! He blew our minds away and I was so happy with the pictures it literally brought tears to my eyes. Our pictures were lovely and our video was just as impressive! He had edited it and put in music and everything. I swear thst I fell in love with every snap shot taken thst day. The lighting was perfect and the images were so clear! I truly recommended Andy to everyone. I know you won't be disappointed.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Photography, Videography
1 Review
Recently Married

I was a guest at a wedding Andy Sandy photographed and they did a beautiful job! The photos were elegant, creative, and really special--from the portraits to the candids to the many lovely artistic shots, I was very impressed!

Services Used: Photography

We hired Andy's service for my parent's pre-25th wedding anniversary and renewal of vows photography. His service is phenomenal. His creativeness in taking shots is exceptional. His after-service responsiveness is commendable; we are based in the Philippines and yet he promptly replies on our requests and questions maintains connection through the net.
I would also commend his hospitality. He even offered us for a tour at the wine county near his place.
Definitely worth the price and we would hire his service again in the future.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Photography

We were so grateful to have Andy as our wedding videographer. Originally I wasn't going to have one but I'm so glad I found Andy and it turned out to be one of the best decisions I made for the wedding.

I came across his videography company after searching high and low over the internet and I was so thrilled about his reasonable pricing after viewing his amazing work online. Communication with Andy during the whole planning phase was so easy. He was professional, prompt and on top of the game. I was extremely impressed with how responsive he was with all my emails and phone calls. It seemed I always received answers within a few hours. Everything went perfect on the day of. Andy and his team's professionalism and dedication really shone through. The final products were absolutely amazing and exceeded my expectations in every way. They brought the day back and we were able to relive it vividly. We couldn't be happier. Thank you so much for beautifully preserving the most special day of our lives!

Highly recommended

Services Used: Videography

We hired Home For Brides for wedding photography and wedding videography for our big day. To say they were fantastic, would be an understatement. Email communication pertaining to and prior to the event, was very quick and concise. They answered all of our questions and accommodated any changes or add-ons we wanted to our package.

They day of the wedding, Andy and his team showed up on time and ready to work. They were a very impressive bunch. Every member of the crew dressed all in black, each with a tool belt full of different cameras and gadgets. They bobbed and weaved through the action and gorgeously caught some truly incredible moments. They did a fantastic job keeping our unruly bunch of Alaskans corralled for photos and video. The guys were an absolute blast to be around and honestly fit right in with everyone at the wedding. (Wedding tip: feed these guys a good meal, they work their butts off and totally deserve it!)

The product we received was TOP NOTCH. Our wedding music video is absolutely stunning, and is by far our new most prized possession. The photos they caught...wow! So so many photos, each better than the last. And the full length video allowed us to catch all of the action we missed, and will help us relive our special day forever.

If you are reading this review searching for the people you want to be in charge of capturing the memories of your event, wedding, graduation, or ANYTHING; I'll save you some time. Hire these guys! They are absolutely phenomenal.
Joel and Jeannie
Napa Valley
10-18-2014

Services Used: Photography, Videography

We hired Andy for our photography. He was a great deal and I loved that he was transparent with his pricing online. He also gave us a great deal when we decided we needed more hours, he even included a second photographer at no additional cost!

He and his assistant showed up on time or early. We ended up with over 1,600 photos and plenty of fantastic shots for print. He was a little hasty getting everyone organized, as you have to be, in order to get us all the shots we'd want/need.

Tips: Make sure you allow an hour of extra time after you're done with hair/makeup to take prep photos! Also, giving Andy a little tip before the wedding doesn't hurt =)

Services Used: Photography

I really enjoyed working with Andy on our wedding day in September 2014. He was professional and well-prepared. He supported, and even shared his snack :-) when I was freaking out when my make up artist is running late. Our pictures turned out great, I just love how he captured our best moments. It was important to me that our photographer will make a lot of portraits for our guests, and Andy did just that. I enjoyed sending pictures our along with our thank you notes. Andy's price is very reasonable to. Overall, it was a great experience and I am very happy I went with Andy as our photographer for our wedding!

Services Used: Photography

Creative, full of energy, and a quick eye to capture innumerable lasting memories to last a lifetime. Unbeatable full service and fantastic price. We cannot be happier with them and definitely made the right choice with this team.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Photography

Andy Sandy is truly a fabulous photographer. We loved having him handle our August 2014 wedding in Napa Valley. He and his hair and makeup crew showed up early and Andy had a wonderful artistic vision for the photos that he gave to us. I could not recommend him and his team more highly. Such a great experience and if we lived out West we would use him for many more jobs! Definitely go with Andy Sandy Photo/Hair/Makeup!!!