Andrew's Catering

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Andrew’s was amazing- they are one of the reasons our wedding was so perfect. We were instantly blown away with how amazing customer service was from the start during our tasting. The food was absolutely delicious and the chef came out with every option to explain the process and what he could possibly do if we didn’t like certain parts. We LOVED everything they served us and couldn’t wait for our guests to try all the delicious food! We happened to mention our steak preference at the tasting, fast forward to the wedding and our personal server brought us each the type of steak we preferred without even mentioning it. I was blown away, we usually don’t receive such quality customer service in Tallahassee. Terry, the catering manager, was an absolute pleasure to work with along with all the servers who worked our wedding. My mouth is still watering over the delicious food!

Services Used: Catering

The food was delicious! We went with stations instead of a buffet or sit down and it worked great. The Andrew's staff was very helpful and they even volunteered to set up all of our table decor for us. The reason they did not receive perfect ratings was because emails were not returned as promptly as they should and some of the staff members were eating from the station lines! I would recommed Andrew's but warn people to watch the servers for eating!

Greg
03/14/2015

We used Andrew's Catering for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding. The quality of service was excellent and the food was amazing. They were extremely easy to work with and flexible in any menu changes we had along the way. They worked great with our other vendors. People still have not stopped talking about the mashed potato bar. Thank you for helping to make our wedding weekend a dream.

Danielle
02/28/2015

Terry and the Andrew's Catering staff did a wonderful job at our wedding! This was the 2nd time I have used Andrew's for a catering event. The customer service, food, and attention to detail is wonderful. The food was amazing! We continue to hear from guest on how wonderful the service and food was. I would certainly recommend Andrew's to anyone looking for a top notch caterer! Thank you Andrew's for everything!

Hope
1 Review
01/31/2015

Working with Andrews was a wonderful experience. Our contact was Terry Daniels. She is extremely helpful, kind and professional. The date of our wedding had to be changed due to a family illness and they were able to shift without any problems. We changed our menu quite a few times and it was not a problem at all. The food was delicious! Our guests were in love with the Mac n cheese bites, people are still mentioning them 3 weeks later! They also catered our rehearsal dinner and it was beautiful. Delicious food and wonder staff. My impression of Andrews is that they are professional and reliable. They are also up front about costs and there are no hidden fees whatsoever. I would definitely recommend them for any event or wedding.

1 person found this review helpful

Best food we've ever had. They made sure my husband and I got to eat on our big day and had it waiting for us at our spots while we made our rounds to our guests. They were so professional and easy to work with. They made sure we had everything we wanted and made our food experience so easy! The service was prompt, fresh and delicious. We even had a food shortage and they made sure to run back to the restaurant unnoticed to make sure everyone got the amount they wanted! We loved our catering choice so much! Thanks guys!

Private User
Recently Married

I searched FOREVER to find exactly what I was looking for in a caterer. Finding Andrew's was a like a diamond in the rough. They gave us exactly what we wanted. We did food stations (taco, pasta, and food carving) to give variety and fun to our dinner. The food was absolutely delicious and our guests loved how they could choose exactly what they wanted. The pasta was cooked right in front of you, the taco toppings were fresh, and the smell of the meat lured you to the table.

They were incredibly flexible with us and all the changes we made before the wedding. They made last minute additions when we had new ideas and also did it cheerfully. The staff showed up on time, they were prepared and even cleaned up plates from the tables. What I was extremely impressed about was that Andrew came to our wedding. He congratulated us and made sure that we were satisfied were our services. That was a huge deal to me. I felt at ease during the whole process!

Services Used: Catering

Everyone knows how important food is at a wedding right?!?!? We have all been to one where the food wasn't good and that is all anyone could talk about. Well I was on a mission to not be another statistic and took the advice of my wedding planner- to meet with Andrews Catering. I had a menu already in mind and they took it and RAN with it- to a fantastic place. We were thrilled at our tasting and couldn't wait for everyone to taste what we had tasted. I remember everyone telling us that we won't even have a chance to eat at our wedding. Well- they obviously didn't know how good the food was going to be because we made it a point to eat every single thing they prepared. The reviews were fantastic from all guests. We had a large group from Tampa and one of our menu items was paella. I am sure they may have snickered and thought- "sure, this should be good coming out of North Florida". They ate their words right along with the Paella! We heard it was the best they ever had! The staff was professional, courteous, on top of cleaning, removing, replenishing, packing up! All things expected- they excelled in. I would highly recommend them for any event!

Services Used: Catering

Andrews did a great job catering our very large outdoor wedding. We received so many complements on the food, particularly on their ability to serve great steak and seafood to a crowd of 320 people. All without a catering kitchen -- they literally brought everything they needed for the three course service with them!

We had several guests who needed special accommodation and they did so easily. Additionally, their service was great, allowing the bride, groom and their parents to eat first, and quickly so they could entertain their guests. The waitstaff was professional and did an excellent job.

Services Used: Catering

Andrew's Catering did an excellent job catering our February 1st wedding. Ashley is so helpful and friendly, and was able to answer all of my many questions! We loved Andrew's food, and the added benefit of being able to go through them to rent other materials (linens, dishes, dance floor, chairs for the ceremony, etc.). The night of our wedding, the presentation of our food was beautiful and we got so many compliments from guests. Thanks for helping to make our wedding such a perfect night, Ashley!

Services Used: Catering

We first used Andrew's catering for our engagement party and loved them so much we hired them for our wedding. We were extremely pleased with Andrew's Catering, we received many compliments from so many of our guests who attended the wedding and engagement party. We highly recommend.

Jessica
10/19/2013

Ashley and the staff at Andrews was remarkable! We did a full tasting and I was amzed at the quality of the food! At the wedding, people raved about how good everything was! In addition to the great quality of the food, the staff was accessible and always friendly. I must have bugged Ashley a million times with changes and questions and she was always patient and ready to help. I highly recommend Andrew's and the staff!

Services Used: Catering

Andrews did a fantastic job catering my wedding! We chose several different food stations for our reception that gave us so much variety in the types of food available, and our guests raved about it all night. We had a carving station, pasta station, and seafood. The food was delicious. My husband and I even had a personal server for the two of us, which was very nice. Working with Ashley was a pleasure every time. She was very responsive to my millions of questions and was willing to adapt the menu until we got it perfect for us. The service was exceptional overall.

Services Used: Catering

Ashley Chaney is the best wedding planner you can hope to get! Warm, enthusiastic and absolutely bursting with positive energy, she patiently attended to all our needs, and was such a blessing for us amidst all the stress that comes part and parcel with planning a wedding! Associated with both the FSU Alumni Center and Andrews Downtown Catering, Ashley went back and forth with all parties involved to ensure that all our little requests were honoured and our big day was special -- and just the way we desired it.

Thank you Ashley -- you are awesome, and may you always stay that way :-)

Love,
Liya and Saadia

Services Used: Catering

Andrews was excellent! Food was so good, my guests are still raving about it a week later! They were very flexible with the changes that were needed and their set up was very well presented!

There was even a mix-up at the end, and Andrews Catering worked with me to figure out the resolution of the issue! I would definitely recommend them anytime!

Services Used: Catering

The food at the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception was excellent and plentiful! They even let us bring some of our special homemade desserts to the rehearsal dinner!!