Andrew's Catering

Andrew's Catering

We specialize in event consultation and catering services for any occasion.

228 South Adams Street
Tallahassee, FL 32301 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Ser...
Maximum capacity: 10000
Bar services: Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liquor, Rail Liquor,...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone knows how important food is at a wedding right?!?!? We have all been to one where the food wasn't good and that is all anyone could talk about. Well I was on a mission to not be another statistic and took the advice of my wedding planner- to meet with Andrews Catering. I had a menu already in mind and they took it and RAN with it- to a fantastic place. We were thrilled at our tasting and couldn't wait for everyone to taste what we had tasted. I remember everyone telling us that we won't even have a chance to eat at our wedding. Well- they obviously didn't know how good the food was going to be because we made it a point to eat every single thing they prepared. The reviews were fantastic from all guests. We had a large group from Tampa and one of our menu items was paella. I am sure they may have snickered and thought- "sure, this should be good coming out of North Florida". They ate their words right along with the Paella! We heard it was the best they ever had! The staff was professional, courteous, on top of cleaning, removing, replenishing, packing up! All things expected- they excelled in. I would highly recommend them for any event!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Andrews did a great job catering our very large outdoor wedding. We received so many complements on the food, particularly on their ability to serve great steak and seafood to a crowd of 320 people. All without a catering kitchen -- they literally brought everything they needed for the three course service with them!

We had several guests who needed special accommodation and they did so easily. Additionally, their service was great, allowing the bride, groom and their parents to eat first, and quickly so they could entertain their guests. The waitstaff was professional and did an excellent job.

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andrew's Catering did an excellent job catering our February 1st wedding. Ashley is so helpful and friendly, and was able to answer all of my many questions! We loved Andrew's food, and the added benefit of being able to go through them to rent other materials (linens, dishes, dance floor, chairs for the ceremony, etc.). The night of our wedding, the presentation of our food was beautiful and we got so many compliments from guests. Thanks for helping to make our wedding such a perfect night, Ashley!

• Wedding: 02/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We first used Andrew's catering for our engagement party and loved them so much we hired them for our wedding. We were extremely pleased with Andrew's Catering, we received many compliments from so many of our guests who attended the wedding and engagement party. We highly recommend.

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley and the staff at Andrews was remarkable! We did a full tasting and I was amzed at the quality of the food! At the wedding, people raved about how good everything was! In addition to the great quality of the food, the staff was accessible and always friendly. I must have bugged Ashley a million times with changes and questions and she was always patient and ready to help. I highly recommend Andrew's and the staff!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Profile Picture
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andrews did a fantastic job catering my wedding! We chose several different food stations for our reception that gave us so much variety in the types of food available, and our guests raved about it all night. We had a carving station, pasta station, and seafood. The food was delicious. My husband and I even had a personal server for the two of us, which was very nice. Working with Ashley was a pleasure every time. She was very responsive to my millions of questions and was willing to adapt the menu until we got it perfect for us. The service was exceptional overall.

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley Chaney is the best wedding planner you can hope to get! Warm, enthusiastic and absolutely bursting with positive energy, she patiently attended to all our needs, and was such a blessing for us amidst all the stress that comes part and parcel with planning a wedding! Associated with both the FSU Alumni Center and Andrews Downtown Catering, Ashley went back and forth with all parties involved to ensure that all our little requests were honoured and our big day was special -- and just the way we desired it.

Thank you Ashley -- you are awesome, and may you always stay that way :-)

Love,
Liya and Saadia

• Wedding: 11/04/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andrews was excellent! Food was so good, my guests are still raving about it a week later! They were very flexible with the changes that were needed and their set up was very well presented!

There was even a mix-up at the end, and Andrews Catering worked with me to figure out the resolution of the issue! I would definitely recommend them anytime!

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food at the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception was excellent and plentiful! They even let us bring some of our special homemade desserts to the rehearsal dinner!!

• Wedding: 10/15/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were extremely easy to work with and always very responsive. Willing and able to help with last minute changes. The food was delicious and all of our guests raved about it!

• Wedding: 02/20/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Food was amazing. We did a cuban themed meal, and three weeks after the wedding people are still raving about the food and how amazing it was!

• Wedding: 12/11/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food was amazing!!! I had a buffet, and they were awesome to work with!

• Wedding: 03/27/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a fantastic experience with Andrew's Catering for our wedding reception. Their staff was so helpful and always available to answer questions and address concerns. Guests at our wedding raved about the delicious food! We would highly recommend Andrew’s!

• Wedding: 10/18/2008
850-644-2767
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards