Andrea Taylor Studio

Andrea Taylor Studio

Live it for a Day, Remember it for a Lifetime.

2451 Cumberland Parkway
Suite 3370
Atlanta, GA 30339 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I started planning my wedding I knew I wanted to use Andrea Taylor Studio. After seeing the photos of a high school friend’s wedding I completely feel in love with her work. I interviewed two other photographers before sitting down with Andrea and going through her albums. Andrea’s experience and professionalism make her the best. At the interview I was impressed to know that she had already done some homework on the time that the natural lighting would be best for my photos. During our engagement session she got a chance to see our venue and meet my husband Michael. She made us feel comfortable and at ease in front of the camera. Her ability to capture the emotions that people feel in that special moment without staging is truly remarkable. When I look back at my engagement and wedding pictures I can remember feeling happy, excited, and overjoyed about spending the rest of my life with an amazing man. Andrea listens to what the bride wants and goes above and beyond their expectations. She provided story book like pictures that captured our special day that when we look back at them we fall in love all over again. We have received so many compliments from friends and family on how beautiful our pictures turned out. We had such a connection with Andrea and her husband that we definitely look forward to using them again in our future. They are a phenomenal team and would highly recommend them to anyone who wants the best quality pictures for a lifetime!

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved Andrea! She did such a fantastic job of capturing our special day. Definitely recommend!!

• Wedding: 08/16/2013
Candice
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andrea Taylor Studio is phenomenal! I have looked at every wedding album available on their website since an older sorority sister of mine got married 5 years ago, always dreaming that one day I would be so lucky to have Andrea and Rich Taylor photograph MY special day. It was a dream come true when my then fiancé, Jake, and I were able to sign a contract with Andrea to photograph our wedding. I knew, without a doubt, that we were in good hands! Andrea's wedding photography skills cannot be matched. Each picture has a meaning, emotion, or sweet sentiment behind it. She captures every angle of the wedding from each member's point of view. Her storytelling capabilities are exactly what we have wanted, and we are absolutely thrilled with every photo! Every family member, wedding party member, attendant, and close friend was caught during the wedding. You see nothing but joy on the guests faces and you can tell through the pictures that Andrea and Rich were smiling, too! Andrea takes you under her wing, giving you the guidance and expertise needed. She puts you at ease and makes sure that you are pleased the entire engagement period. I could go on for forever with how much we love Andrea Taylor Studio and how proud we are of her work. She is highly recommended to any bride; you would be lucky to have her!

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andrea and her team were amazing to work with! From planning to the day of the wedding, Andrea was so flexible, yet realistic in what could and could not be done in the time that we had. She was also very attentive the photos that were important to me. I have only seen a glimpse of the photos, but from what I have seen, I know the rest will be stunning! I highly recommend Andrea and her team.

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great to work with, took some magnificent shots, has a real eye for art and capturing the moment

• Wedding: 09/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Andrea Taylor! She has an incredible gift for being able to capture the intensity of emotions felt during once-in-a lifetime experiences. Our family has never worked with a more artistically gifted and talented photographer, her work unparalleled. Andrea re-creates on film, moments/ passions- deep emotions/ stories of the heart… with incredible skill and beauty.
My daughter was married this year and Andrea was her wedding photographer.
We initially met with Andrea in her studio in Atlanta and were immediately impressed with her extraordinary photography and unique style. Her gracious spirit, cheerful demeanor, enjoyable/pleasing personality, beautiful smile and excitement for what she does were obvious. After reviewing her work further, we were certain that she would be the perfect choice for my daughter’s wedding!
We began working with Andrea months before the wedding. We were thrilled at Andrea’s eagerness to understand my daughter and her personality, comfort level and expectations regarding her wedding day pictures.
Andrea Taylor exceeded all our expectations! My daughter chose a destination wedding in the mountains, where Andrea traveled several hours to make the engagement pictures (I would highly recommend this if she does your wedding pictures, allowing invaluable time for her to get to know you and your personality even better). Andrea later did all of our photography for the rehearsal night and the entire wedding day from beginning to end, documenting beautifully and artistically, the story of joy and love in the sanctity of marriage.
The pictures are incredible…so beautiful! I am filled with emotion every time I look at my daughter’s pictures, reliving the special moments/ the happiness of a day that we will never forget. A big thank you to Andrea… your talent and creativity are amazing!! You are a remarkable photographer and working with you has been such a delight!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We searched far and wide for the perfect wedding photographer, and we found a saintly, talented woman in Andrea Taylor. Not only did she take excellent photos; she was also an amazing help during the planning process. I would say that Andrea played a maternal role to me (because she did), but Andrea would likely point out that she's not THAT much older than me, so I'll just say that she played the role of a much-respected and cherished sister and friend.

Andrea managed to capture everything for our wedding without intruding, and she and her team were true professionals. At moments during my wedding where I wasn't sure where I was supposed to be, Andrea jumped right in and helped me out. Her assistant even gave me advice on keeping my strapless bra up, making sure my veil stayed in place and preventing unwanted interlopers into the bridal suite. As stressful as wedding planning was, I almost wish I could do the whole thing again because it would mean more time spent with Andrea.

And to anyone who's a little finicky about photos, Andrea is your gal. I get nervous about having my photo taken, and she carefully and patiently listened to my feedback and suggestions, and offered advice of her own. She was great to my family and everyone who interacted with her at my wedding raved about her professionalism and kindness. If you're seeking a wedding photographer, stop looking now and hire Andrea. You won't be disappointed.

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andrea Taylor Studio is phenomenal. I found out about Andrea Taylor and her husband, Rich, after months (and years!) of swooning over her incredible blog. I had several sorority sisters, older than me, that just had these amazing engagement and wedding photographs that caught the eye of this dreamer. When my time came and my sweet Sam proposed, I looked in to no other photographer than Andrea Taylor Studio. She and her partners are THAT GOOD. In preparing for our upcoming wedding, Andrea had several consultations with Sam and I, where she explained and we discussed every little detail-- Andrea is so thorough, which put this bride-to-be at such ease. She is an expert at what she does and truly has a gift for working with people. We had Andrea and Rich down to Cumberland Island, where we stayed at my then fiance's family beach house, for our engagement session. Andrea and Rich are so fun to work with-- as the "subject," they make you feel extremely comfortable while taking natural, yet truly stunning, pictures. They also have an uncanny eye for detail and the surroundings that you are in. It was after our engagement session that our family and friends, too, were swooning over OUR images, Andrea Taylor Studio's beautiful work, just as I had done before even meeting Andrea. When wedding time came around, Andrea, Rich, and an assistant they brought along, where right there, capturing every moment-- from the start of rehearsal dinner toasts and happy tears to running out under sparklers at midnight on New Years Eve as Mr. and Mrs. Ball, Andrea Taylor Studio took the most lovely images that tell the story of our entire wedding weekend. I could not have been more pleased working with Andrea Taylor Studio-- it was an amazing experience, one that I was not ready to end once we finalized our wedding album just last week. Highly, highly recommend Andrea to all brides looking for an absolutely fabulous photographer. And, I just know that we will continue to use Andrea Taylor Studio, God-willing, our family grows one day.

• Wedding: 12/31/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andrea Taylor is absolutely amazing! I can't imagine having anyone else as our wedding photographer. She has made things so easy for us from the time we booked her up until the wedding day. She and her husband Rich really are a great team. She shows her passion for what she does through her work. She takes the time to get to know what you want and makes sure she has every single detail before the wedding day so she or her husband don't miss a single shot. We had an evening wedding at 7:30pm on Oct. 15th, which means it was dark at our outdoor candlelit ceremony. Everyone, including my husband and I were of course a little concerned on how the photos would turn out. They turned out beautifully! The photos really make the ceremony look magical! I never should of had any doubt that she would get the job done right. I would highly highly recommend Andrea Taylor as a photographer to anyone!

• Wedding: 10/15/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andrea did a wonderful job with our wedding photos. We ran into a little chaos the day of my wedding with people scrambling everywhere but she did a great job of rounding up everyone for all the special photos that I wanted from my special day. She was very professional and has such a warm spirit that she fit in more as another member of the family than just the photographer. As a person new to the Atlanta area she was also a great help in recommendations for other vendors that I needed. She was also flexible and understanding about my fiance's superstitions about taking engagement photos. I would definitely recommend Andrea to anyone as photos were in my top three important items for my wedding. Her style captures all of the great moments of our day that truly brings out the emotions and love that were in the room.

• Wedding: 09/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment I got engaged, I felt that the decision of who would photograph our wedding, was the most important decision in the planning process. Once the planning is over and the wedding has come and gone, all you have left is pictures to relive the most special and important day of your life. I got engaged the night of February 15th and before I went to bed that night, I knew I had to email Andrea. My fear was I would email her and it would be too late, she would already be booked for that weekend. She wasn't and I breathed a sigh of relief. Andrea and her husband, Rich, photographed my older sister's wedding two years before. She was awesome, fun and extremely talented. I knew I had to have her. She was so easy-going, great to work with and I trusted every decision she made. I've been married for almost two months now. I know without a doubt, choosing Andrea as our photographer was the BEST decision we made. She captured every detail and moment of our wedding perfectly. The pictures are breathtakingly beautiful and they take me back to those sweet moments every time. People have raved about our pictures and said they've never seen pictures so good, and they haven't. Andrea is the best of the best. You cannot find a better person to work with or a person with more talent than she has. I know that Andrea and I will be working together many more times in the future and she will be friend to our family forever.

• Wedding: 08/27/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andrea Taylor Studio did a beautiful job on our engagement and wedding pictures. Some brides are nervous about choosing a photographer because it's one of the most important, long lasting decisions they'll make. Your pictures will last a lifetime and they just have to be good. Andrea's skill, technical knowledge and creativity will give you confidence in your decision and her portfolio is evidence. Her style is more contemporary but she listens and understands her clients (like me). She is flexible and just so good at what she does that she can adapt her style to meet yours as well. Andrea was a pleasure to work with! She made me feel beautiful and relaxed. She captured every moment, every emotion and every important person in our wedding. We plan to use Andrea for the rest of our life stages- babies, holidays, family pictures, anniversaries. She's our photographer for life!

Andrea Taylor Studio responded with the following comments:

Thank you much Amanda! I sincerely appreciate the beautiful and detailed review. It was an honor and a pleasure to work with you and Mark and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

• Wedding: 08/20/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andrea is extremely talented! I am thrilled with my wedding pictures! She is also extremely professional and listens to what the bride (or mother of the bride) wants to capture. She was one of my favorite vendors!

• Wedding: 12/18/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andrea Taylor and her team did an excellent job capturing one of the most special days of our life. Andrea and her team are very detail-oriented, organized, and easy to work with. I would recommend her to any bride. Her work is incredible, and I intend on using her for future family events in the future.

• Wedding: 10/23/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andrea Taylor Studios is amazing! We had a fantastic experience with Andrea, her husband Rich, and her assistant Casey before, on, and after our wedding day. Andrea is extremely organized and always returned my emails and phone calls right away if I had questions. Her website contains a way to pay your invoices, send her required picture lists, etc. which made working with her extremely easy. On the wedding day, she has a schedule prepared and sticks to it to make sure that the day runs timely and you are able to get all of the photos that you requested. They were never distracting to us or our guests. We received a slideshow of about 200 pictures from the wedding within 2 weeks of the wedding for a sneak preview and the pictures are beautiful, so much so, that they made me cry! I couldn't have asked for anything more! We received the rest of our photos within the next 5 weeks and they are fantastic. I would 100% recommend Andrea Taylor Studios - everyone that has seen the pictures said they felt like they were at the wedding even if they weren't there- she tells the complete story and they are magnificent!

• Wedding: 10/16/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you want beautiful images you, your family, and friends will rave about forever--Andrea Taylor Studio is the photography company you want to hire. My husband and I could not stop looking at our images over and over again. We were so happy with how they turned out. Too many guests to count called complimenting us on the images after reviewing our slideshow and gallery. Andrea and her team captured moments we had no idea they had. Every wedding vendor will tell you their service or product is the most important BUT there is nothing more important than your photographs... they will truly last you a lifetime.

• Wedding: 10/10/2010
404-794-8410
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards