Andrea Brown Events, LLC

Andrea Brown Events, LLC

Favorite
Savannah , GA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married
1.0

As a couple very passionate about being married and under a budget, Andrea Brown Events initially welcomed us with open arms. This company gave us the impression that she could work with us with anything! Instead she ignored our phone calls and mademails empty promises. She was able to link us with a few vendors and didn't follow through. We believe that she didn't want to service us because we weren't willing to spend big bucks for a wedding. I gave this company so many chances to help me because I loved their work. If you are looking to have a wedding on budget. I strongly do not recommend this company! They are all about MONEY, MONEY AND MORE MONEY! This company does not look for the best interest of the bride. They are very unprofessional and loves to gossip!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Andrea Brown and her team are amazing. She took my vision and improved on it 10 fold. She transported my guest to a Caribbean island with the richness of color and detail in the design. People are still talking about how beautiful the ceremony and reception areas were!   I loved having an attendant that kept me on schedule and kept me calm before the ceremony.  The attendant was professional, calming and reassuring without being overbearing.  That is a MUST have service for every bride.

Cherrelle and Eric
02/14/2015

Andrea and her staff are wonderful. Very professional and down to earth! I will definitely recommend her to anyone!

Jantrell
11/15/2014

Andrea Brown started out as our planner, but throughout the planning she was my Aunt, best friend, maid of honor, and at times my mom. She never told me what to do so she can gain finances from us but what could happen from decisions and add on's. I was able to just sit back and concentrate on becoming a wife. At the end of the event, Mrs. Brown family became our family. I highly recommend Andrea Brown Events for any event you and your fiance or family may have. I don't give her 5 stars I give her 10.

Chad and Tiffany
01/18/2014

If I could use one word to describe the service that Andrea Brown provided for my husband and I, it would be Amazing!!! Wonderful team of people!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
1 person found this review helpful

Andrea Brown Events.....wonderful people. I didn't need or want for anything. Thank you for making my dreams come true.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Wedding Planning

Our day was perfect because Andrea is passionate and very professional as a wedding coordinator. Andrea provided top notch vendors that has people still commenting on it when they see us.

Jamillia
03/02/2013

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Andrea and having her coordinate our day! She helped us choose wonderful venues at a professional level! I look forward to working with her in the future milestone occasions!