Anastasiiaphotography

Anastasiiaphotography

Naples, fort myers, cape coral, bonita springs, FL
917.856.0046   Visit Website

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Anastasiia was AMAZING! She handled every request and idea professionally and is so calm and flexible! I told her the style of photography that I liked and she went above and beyond to make my vision and dreams come true. She is extremely talented and she delivers exceptional photos, with an extremely quick turn around timeframe. Everyone, and I mean everyone: parents, siblings, bridal party, and guests, LOVED the photos she took. We will recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Tania
12/21/2013

Anastasiia and Vadim were so much fun and very professional!! When I was feeling stressed and anxious, Anastasiia made me laugh and made sure I was having a good time. Taking pictures for my wedding was actually fun.
Anastasiia gave good direction while she was taking pictures and guided us through the whole thing.
They captured everything I wanted and all my pictures are beautiful!
I couldn't have asked for a better photographer .
I would absolutely work with them again for any future events !

Angela
09/28/2013

My husband and i loved working with Anastasiia!!! She's got a great eye and made our Brooklyn wedding so cool and unique.
She listened to the shots I wanted but also took her creativity and thought of shots I wouldn't have. Super sweet and very easy to work with!

Services Used: Photography

Anastasia & Vadim together totally captured some of the greatest moments of our wedding day prep, ceremony, reception, details throughout the day, as well as family portraits. They also set up a fabulous photo booth! They were on time, prepared, communicated well to out large party & were available & flexible even during the unexpected moments of the day. Really grateful to have had them shoot our wedding..

Jennifer
09/02/2012

We were honored to have Anastasiiaphotography photograph our wedding. She did an amazing job. Her creativity and 'eye' for the scene makes her one of the best! She comes highly recommended!