An Everlasting Affair

Value
Flexibility
melody
10/19/2013

Debora was absolutely wonderful to work with from the outset. She kept in touch with us and, as there were 2 couples involved, was very flexible on the timing of the 2 events.
We knew we didn't want completely traditional vows so she helpfully provided some different templates to work from that allowed us to create our own more personal wording.
We would highly recommend her.

4.7

Deborah recently performed our wedding ceremony. She was great from the first conversation down to signing our license and getting it mailed quickly. I knew from our firt phone convo, that I wanted her to be our Officiant. She had a lot of knowledge and great ideas and set my mind as ease. (I'm someone that doesnt know much of anything about weddings and she helped a lot with that. She is very affordable compared to others I got quotes from esp considering she came quite a distance at no extra charge. She even made 2 trips because she did a rehearsal with the wedding party so we would all know what to do beforehand. She made sure to fill each member of the wedding party in on their parts in the ceremony and stayed later than planned since our ceremony didnt start right on time. The ceremony wording and vows prepared were very nice as well. I would definitely recommend Deborah. Thank you Deborah! - Jacob & Lindsay

Chris
06/03/2012

This was a very instant affair, needing someone who was flexible to our needs. Debra used imagination to get our vows pulled together, got the paperwork done on site the day of the wedding and had all of the participants ready for their roles, while being pleasant and professional throughout. From start to finish, a very well done wedding that we will remember fondly. Highly recommended!!

Chelcie
02/27/2012

She was awesome! Great value! Very patient.

Maria
11/30/2011

Deborah made my wedding day a dream come true! Even when it got a little complicated, she was very helpful and flexible to our situation. I would highly recommend An Everlasting Affair to anyone who desires their wedding to be a dream come true like ours.

An Everlasting Affair responded with the following comments:

Thank you Maria. It was a pleasure to work with you and Henry.

Services Used: Officiant

Debra was very considerate and patient with my 82 year old mother, who was one of my witnesses. She was also understanding and didn't get upset when my brother was taking pictures and almost bumped into her during the ceremony. Would highly recommend her to friends and family!

An Everlasting Affair responded with the following comments:

Thank you, I respect your candidness! Congratulations and best wishes to you!

Services Used: Officiant

Amazing!! We drove in from Spokane- had a set time slot and ended up getting lost and being an hour late. Debora was so kind she let us right in and we did not have to wait not even a minute to get everything going. Beautiful voice. Truly happy for having her marry us!

An Everlasting Affair responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! You are an amazing couple. I wish you both well.

Services Used: Officiant

My husband and I enjoyed every bit of our wedding experience. We were given Debrah's full attention to our needs and wants for our perfect wedding experience. Thank you Debrah for everything.

An Everlasting Affair responded with the following comments:

I am happy you enjoyed your wedding ceremony and were able to be a part of such a wonderful event. I hope you are both happy and well. Best Wishes for a wonderful life.

Services Used: Officiant

Debora went above and beyond our expectations! We couldn't be more happy with the service and wonderful ceremony that she performed. Planning a wedding was difficult when you live on the other half of the state, but she was the only part we didn't have to worry about, and the vows she helped us pick out...perfect! She made our ceremony run effortlessly!

An Everlasting Affair responded with the following comments:

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you and I am very happy you enjoyed your special day.

Services Used: Officiant

Debora is my cousin and we were her first wedding. She has a lot of internet knowledge about how to craft a ceremony. Our ceremony was good, she was nervous (of course). I believe she will make a great wedding officiant after she get a little more practice. Best of luck to you!