An Elegant Affair

An Elegant Affair

Favorite
Ames, IA
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
4.1
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

They help you get exactly what you are looking for. Its a great place to go towards the beginning of your wedding planning, because they have a lot of products, services, etc.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We hired Stephanie for day-of-coordination, and thank goodness! She made sure that all of my little projects were in place at the church, she fetched the hubby and I drinks and food at the reception so we could keep visiting with our guests, she kept an eye on the drink consumption and even corralled our stray guests so we could start the ceremony on time. She kept track of purses, phones, and the lost usher and kept us on schedule. We met a few times before the wedding and she made sure that I had everything under control. I thought that I was a type-A organizational guru when it came to wedding planning, until I met Stephanie and realized that I had a lot to learn! There were a few times where it took her awhile to get back to me via email early in the planning process, but she was always readily available by phone and come wedding day she was everywhere! Everyone was relaxed and had a good time because Stephanie was taking care of the nitty-gritty details behind the scenes. Worth every penny!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Incredible. Cannot recommend this company highly enough!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Stephanie was great! She really did everything she could to make our day perfect. I would have enjoyed a bit more responsiveness through the planning process, it often took days for her to respond to an email, but it all worked out in the end. I guess that's why she does this for a living. She was very fun, easy to be around, and made sure everything was perfect. The day would not have been what it was if we hadn't had Stephanie.