An Affair of the Heart

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I first made an appointment with Patricia to see and try on dresses when I first got engaged. Patricia welcomed me to try on dresses with her even though I wasn’t quite ready to purchase a dress, I just wanted to have fun and try on wedding gowns. She was so sweet and knew a lot about the designer gowns I was trying on.

Almost one-year later, I was finally ready to purchase my wedding dress. I went to David’s Bridal and Danelle's Bridal, both low quality dresses, especially for the price, and not a great experience. I went back to Patricia and I was welcomed with a smile and her memory of what dresses I loved one-year ago was amazing, she knew exactly what looked good on my and I loved. Her inventory is incredible, she carries so many jaw-dropping designer gowns for a tearfully pleasant price. It was hard to pick just one dress, as many of her gowns we “the one”! After her patiently and pleasantly putting the same dresses on me again and again so I could compare, I finally purchased an Enzoani Gown for a MASSIVE discount compared to what the designer regularly charged.

I had so much fun with Patricia, her wisdom, patience, personality, inventory and knowledge made for an outstanding experience. I highly recommend An Affair of the Heart.

An Affair of the Heart responded with the following comments:

Thank You Kaitlyn, You look incredible in your dress you chose. I had to tell my friends how beautiful you looked in the dress too. Thank you for choosing my wedding shop! Kind regards., Patricia

Elizabeth
11/07/2015

I wanted an elegant dress for my granddaughter's wedding. The majority of dresses for this special occasion are not appropriate for an 82 year old grandmother. A description of a silky suit dress on An Affair of the Heart site caught my attention. I called and spoke to Patricia Roth, owner. Patricia is very professional and cheerfully answered my questions. She invited me to come in and try the dress on. Since I live in New Jersey, that was not an option. Patricia gave me a detailed description of the dress and jacket, fabric and beading. My main concern was the length of the jacket sleeve which Patricia measured. I purchased the dress (very good price) and am thrilled with the style and fit. Thank you, Patricia.

An Affair of the Heart responded with the following comments:

Thank you Elizabeth, I am always pleased to share in such a happy occasion. Enjoy your granddaughters wedding! Patricia

[Private]

My biggest stress was finding a wedding gown because I'm very particular. I also have to bring my 1yr old with me everywhere so my time is limited. Patty gave me an appointment on the spot, as I was leaving Davids Bridal and Danelle's very disappointed. I'm so happy I met with Patty. She had a great selection of gowns and was willing to let me try them on at a fast pace. Patty is very kind, and was very patient and understanding. I got a beautiful Allure gown for a fraction of what I would have paid elsewhere. I recently went back to her for undergarments and accessories, and again, I paid less. If you want a personal experience, I highly recommend An Affair of the Heart. I'm grateful I did!

An Affair of the Heart responded with the following comments:

Thank you! I'm happy I was able to share in your special day. I'm always wanting to help save brides somewhere on their budgets.
Patty (owner of An Affair of the Heart)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I truly cannot say enough great things about my experience wedding dress shopping with Patty! Her dress selection and prices are outstanding! She was very patient, helpful, we were not rushed and were given that one on one attention every bride wants. There were so many beautiful designer dresses it was hard to choose, but I did find my perfect wedding dress and way under my budget! I highly recommend going to An Affair of the Heart....you truly won't regret it!

An Affair of the Heart responded with the following comments:

Thank you Paulette, You will look absolutely gorgeous on your wedding day. It was a pleasure working with you. Patty

Janny
08/08/2015

Patty was great! I was so suprised that I found such an exquisite organza dress! Fell in love with it! Patty has great taste in chosing her gowns!

Thank you, Janny. You will look exquisite on your wedding day! Patty

[Private]

Personal service with a unique selection

[Private]

I got a beautiful new lace wedding dress for under $500 and am in love!!! Thanks so much to Patricia who was so patient helping me try on dress after dress until I found "the one". She was super flexible, friendly, and knowledgeable. I can't wait for my future husband to see it on me!

An Affair of the Heart responded with the following comments:

I'm so happy that I was able to help you find the perfect dress. You look just fabulous in it. I'm so happy that I was able to help you find the perfect dress. You look fabulous in it!

Nickki
06/27/2015

Patty Roth was amazing! I had contacted her at a spur of the moment, because one of my bridesmaid told me her niece had just purchased her gown from An Affair of the Heart and it was very affordable. So we found her contact number and I made a call since we were in the area and Patty graciously agreed to let us come and try on and look at her gowns. 15 mins later we were at her location and she pulled many gowns for me to try on. I found one I really liked, but had an appointment later that afternoon with another bridal store, so I wanted to wait and see what I found there. Needless to say I found nice gowns, but the customer service was awful. We decided to leave and I wanted to try on the gown again at An Affair of the Heart one last time, so I called Patty again and once again, she let us all (4 of us) come back and try on the gowns. It was late in the evening, but she was more than helpful and didn't mind that we were keeping her. She was wonderful! I am so blessed to have found my gown and I'm so glad she was so gracious with her store hours! Can't wait for my wedding day!! Nickki

An Affair of the Heart responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kindness, Nickki! I am happy I was able to help you find your wedding dress. You look stunning in it. I wish the best for you and your honey on your wedding day and after. Patty

Anna
05/29/2015

Affair of the Heart provided the perfect wedding dress shopping experience. She was attentive to my desires, and I felt absolutely no pressure to make a decision or buy that day (though I did any way!) She let me take all the time I needed and try on all the dresses I wanted as many times as I wanted. A very personal and professional interaction to ensure that I found the dress that was right for me. Thank you so much! I can't look at my dress without glowing inside :) ALSO, GREAT PRICES!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Wonderful place , the owner was so very sweet and patient with me ! She nailed my style immediately and by dress 3 I Found the one! Gorgeous name brand dress at a discounted price that fit perfectly into my budget .

Recently Married

I had been looking all over for the perfect wedding dress at an affordable price. I felt I was never going to find the dress, until I went to Affair of the Heart. I was a little bit iffy about going to a small place at someone's home address, but when I got inside I was AMAZED at all the dresses! She had more desirable dresses in that one room than I had seen in the past 3 shops I had been to. Also, there's no beating the price! I definitely recommend Affair of the Heart.

Lori
04/18/2015

My daughter found Patty's shop and made an appointment to try on dresses. Patty was so personable, patient, helpful and gave the best one on one service. She listened to what my daughter was looking for and found different gowns that matched what she wanted. My daughter found the dress she will wear as well as her veil at fantastic prices. And they are beautiful. It was like working with someone we had known for a long time. I would highly recommend Patty and An Affair of the Heart.

nikki
10/18/2014

Awesome service and affordable prices!

Recently Married

Such a wonderful experience! Patty is phenomenal and has an amazing selection for women of all sizes! So much better than the franchise bridal shops

An Affair of the Heart responded with the following comments:

Thank you Lauren, it was a pleasure working with you.

Melanie
09/01/2014

Patty was very easy to work with due to her pleasant and patient personality.

An Affair of the Heart responded with the following comments:

Thank you Melanie, You look stunning in this wedding dress and will be a beautiful bride on your special day! Best Wishes, Patty

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
Emily
08/08/2014

Patsy was amazing! We shopped our options, all over Denver and finally David's Bridal walking away with some experience and a few extremely colorful customer service anecdotes but no dress. Patsy was extremely flexible, fitting us in a moments notice. She took care of us with kindness, care and no rush. One and a half hours later she set aside two dresses for me until my mom could come back and help me make the final choice. The dress was a steal, almost exactly what I wanted topped off by a recommendation to an expert seamstress to make it just so. I recommend her constantly now. Thank you, Patsy!

An Affair of the Heart responded with the following comments:

Emily, it was my pleasure working with you and your mom. Your dress is going to look beautiful on your wedding day. Thank You, Patty