Amy's Floral Design

Amy's Floral Design

Phoenix, AZ
480.988.3457     Email Vendor

Amy's work is amazing. It is a joy to photograph and it make's our brides light up with happiness when they see her work at their weddings!
I have worked many weddings in my career and seen a lot of good flowers, bad flowers and then amazing flowers. Amy's Floral Design goes above and beyond with all their creations. Amy's flower arrangements/centerpieces are breath taking. They are always extremely fresh, even on the hottest days, and keep their design and shape for days. She always offers original inspiring designs. She is an A+++ and I highly recommend her services always!
We've had the pleasure of working with Amy on several weddings and she is absolutely fabulous! Her work is AMAZING and our brides have all told us how accommodating and easy to work with she has been. You won't regret trusting your her for your big day! Amy's Floral Design ROCKS!
Amy's floral designs are amazing! Working with Amy is always a pleasure and her flowers always photograph beautifully. You won't be disappointed when you choose Amy for your wedding or special event, I highly recommend Amy's Floral Design! :)