Amy Beck Cake Design LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

OMG, I don't know where to begin. We had our tasting with Amy Beck and absolutely loved her energy and passion for what she does. You could immediately tell that she was born to bake beautiful cakes that taste absolutely amazing. Our wedding was October 12, 2014 at Drury Lane in Oakbrook, IL. We went to 4 different cake vendors, but we were blown away by Amy. The cake tasted absolutely amazing at the tasting and I trusted her to do a fabulous job. Well, Amy went above and beyond. I think it is difficult to exceed a Bride's expectations, but she truly did. The cake was phenomenal. Although, it was out of our budget...it was worth EVERY penny. We purchased a four tier cake. The top two tiers was Pecan cake with pecan cream cheese; third tier was hazelnut cake with alternating layers of raspberry buttercream and hazelnut buttercream and the fourth tier was devils food cake with altrenating layers of chocolate ganache and salted caramel butter cream. I also wanted a bottom decorated fake tier to give it that extra glam and I must say that the cake was GORGEOUS, absolutely BEAUTIFUL and was beyond delicious. All of our guests asked us where we ordered the cake. It was so good and so beautiful. I even called Amy the next morning to personally thank her because that is how impressed I was. She wasn't there, but I must call her soon. Amy, thank you for an amazingingly beautiful delicious cake. Oh, it was so beautiful I asked the venue if they could keep it out longer before cutting it. :-)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our experience with Amy Beck was five star from the second we began our process with them. The tasting was fun and Amy is truly the sweetest to work with.

The day of - our cake was incredibly tasty and exactly the style I envisioned. We couldn't have been happier with Amy Beck Cake Design!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Amy made the delicious and artistic wedding cake and grooms cake for our rehearsal dinner. She was professional and timely. Not only did the cakes taste better than any typical wedding cake, but Amy worked with us to make our cake design personal. We definitely recommend her to any bride or groom!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Amy did an amazing job on our wedding cake! She is so creative and we had a great time working with her on the design of our cake.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The most delicious wedding cake I have ever tasted!!! A+++ in my eyes.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Amy Beck Cake Design made our wedding cake and it was awesome - well-decorated and delicious. This was impressive for a number of reasons. First, my husband and I have very different cake ideas so we had Devil’s food cake with alternating layers of pecan cream cheese and cream cheese and Almond cake with alternating layers of hazelnut buttercream and chocolate buttercream. The whole thing was awesome. Also, I HATE fondant but Haley advised us to have it for the integrity of the cake design and promised that even my fondant-hating self would like her fondant. And she was right - the fondant was amazing and I became a convert.
Haley was a dream to work with and really "got" who we are and what we wanted our wedding cake to look like. When I saw it for the first time I was speechless. I knew my cake would be gorgeous, but didn't know just how wonderful it would be.
Also, everyone was commenting on it and how it was so DELICIOUS!!! Amy Beck Cake Design provides excellent service. You won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Truly as good as it gets! Amy's cakes not only look GORGEOUS, but are also BEYOND DELICIOUS. If you want to work with the ultimate professional and have absolutely NO stress, wondering if your cake will both look and taste phenomenal....Amy Beck is your gal!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Amy Beck was fabulous to work with! We showed her photos and ideas on our ideal wedding cake, and she executed flawlessly!

She offers a great variety of flavors and fillings for most cake designs, and her services are very reasonably priced for its great quality. Cake tasted as good as it looked!

Donna
09/15/2013

Amy helped us with designing our wedding cake and it was perfect! Our cake was simple but very elegant and just the way we wanted it. It was also very delicious. We received many compliments on our wedding cake. Thank you!

Private User
1+ year ago

Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! I provided a picture of my perfect cake and it exceeded my expectations on our wedding day. It was beautiful! Great flavors to choose from as well... the pumpkin cake with salted caramel and cream cheese filling was my favorite! Amy is very easy to work with and quick to respond, very professional! THANK YOU AMY!

twstybobcat
08/24/2013

I had the honor of having Amy Beck Cake make both my bridal shower cake & wedding cake. People could not stop raving about the cake at the bridal shower and were over the moon when they found out they would be having it again at the wedding.
Not only were the cakes delicious they were beautiful and unique. For a one of a kind cake you won't regret going to Amy beck!
p.s. they exactly matched grooms & groomsmen ties to the cake using fabric swatch. AMAZING!
thank you guys!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Amy was extremely accommodating to my work schedule! She and I spent over an hour sketching ideas and turned my dream cake into reality! With Amy Beck you do not need to compromise on design or flavor! My guest are still contacting me to get the bakery name!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We have used Amy Beck for both our daughter's weddings (August 2008 and June 2013)
The staff is wonderful, our tasting was great and we were given a lot of guidance on designing our cakes.
The cake was delivered to the venue without a problem and was displayed beautifully.
Our guests all raved about both the beauty and taste of the cake.
After using Amy Beck in 2008 there was no reason to try anyone else for the 2013 wedding.

Happy Bride
1+ year ago

Amy and her team are great! Amy really listened to what we wanted and was flexible and accommodating to our needs. You can tell that she is very seasoned in her field. She knows weddings cakes! She gives great recommendations and advice on some things we would have not thought about. Once we tasted her cakes, we were sold. We LOVE Amy's cakes! Amy's cakes certainly command the price that she asks for as they are so delicious!! Once you hire her, she takes care of everything. You do not have to worry about her delivering on her commitment. It went flawlessly for us!

Private User
1+ year ago

We used Amy Beck for my sister's wedding in 2008 and I recently used her for my wedding in June. She is extremely talented and does a fantastic job!
My sister had done a cupcake tower in 2008 and they were delicious! My wedding cake was three tiered with cascading orange petals on the side. It looked beautiful! She was able to recommend the color scheme and it turned out great.
I would definitely recommend Amy Beck for not only your wedding but all other events too!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We used Amy Beck Cake Design for our recent wedding and all we can say is they are fantastic. The cake was not only beautiful it was delicious. Three months later we are still receiving rave reviews about the cake. We highly recommend them.