Amber Marie Photography

Amber Marie Photography

Sewickley, PA 15143 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amber-Marie Photography was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! She was able to capture all of our memories from our special day. All of the pictures turned out amazing and very artistic! We could not be anymore pleased with our pictures. Amber herself is very professional to work with with but it is also a lot of fun! She made us feel comfortable and relaxed while posing. She does poses but also candids during the ceremony/reception. We definitely recommend her and her second photographer, April who is also fabulous to all of our friends, family, and anyone out there who appreciates the art form of photography and really wants stunning photographs!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy that we choose Amber as our wedding photographer. She is professional, organized and personable. She made sure to capture all the images we wanted from our wedding day. She makes you feel comfortable, which was really important. We haven’t seen our wedding photos yet, but we LOVED our engagement pictures and expect to love our wedding photos even more. We have gotten so many compliments on the engagement pictures she did and I know our wedding pictures will be just as amazing. I would recommend Amber to anyone I know looking for a photographer and hope to use her again in the future if we ever need any professional photos taken. Thank you, Amber!

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely **LOVED** Amber Marie Photography! She was the BEST! We worked with her for our wedding on 1.25.14 at Calvary United Methodist Church and Grand Hall at the Priory. She was very professional in every aspect, funny and beautiful (not to mention the awesome work she did with the photos!!) We can't recommend her enough!! If photos are important to you, BOOK AMBER MARIE PHOTOGRAPHY!!! She is a must have....

• Wedding: 01/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amber was wonderful to work with and has an eye for the great photo!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the best experience with Amber and Justin. Their work is amazing. We got more then we ever could have imagined with them. Amber is great at what she does, and makes you enjoy it to. There was never an awkward moment, she makes you feel so comfortable. We chose her because of how different her work was, very creative. We're not into your typical posed pictures, she really knows how to capture all the natural moments. She has the best eye and could capture the most beautiful photograph given any given situation. We would recommend her to anyone. She captured a life time of memories for us with both our engagement and wedding pictures. I love one picture more then the next. We can't thank Amber enough for everything. I promise if you pick her, it will be one of the best decisions you ever make.

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amber was fantastic to work with! I would recommend Amber Marie Photography to everyone. She responded to all of my emails and questions very quickly. Her and Justin were so much fun to work with.
Amber's photographs are truly a work of Art!!

• Wedding: 07/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amber was amazing! She always responded to my emails in a timely manner and she took a lot of great photographs, some I swear are magazine worthy!

• Wedding: 07/15/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amber and Justin were great! They were very creative and made us feel comfortable during our photos. I am glad we got 2 photographers because it made the pictures go faster.

• Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I knew that choosing Amber Marie Photography for my wedding photographer was a great choice right from the start! When originally meeting with her, she was friendly, professional, and enthusiastic about taking photos for my wedding. Amber was always extremely easy to contact and got back to me quickly. She was friendly, but in a way that made me feel like I was truly working with someone who knew what she was doing. Her prices were very reasonable for the quality of her photos! She was so helpful when I asked her opinion on where to go for photos by giving me several different recommendations and providing me with samples of pictures taken at those locations. She even took into consideration the amount of time we had between the ceremony and reception. She made me feel at ease on my wedding day by making picture taking fun. I didn't feel rushed, but we were able to get all the pictures we wanted and more! After our wedding, we got the proofs, the proof book, and the wedding album in record time! Everything Amber did GREATLY exceeded my expectations!

• Wedding: 05/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amber was amazing! Her pictures were better than I could have imagined! And she was so friendly and easy to work with. During the ceremony and the reception we didn't even know she was there. Afterwards, she continued to be very responsive. We got our pictures when she said we would. And the album she put together for us is just gorgeous! She worked with us to make it exactly how we wanted it. We've already hired her again to take some family pictures and have recommended her to many friends and family.

• Wedding: 10/30/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amber was the most professional and easy going photographer! She was well prepared and had so many different options to choose from. The style and quality of her pictures are unmatched. I constantly get compliments on my photos and how original they look. She made the process so, so easy and fun! I would recommend her to absolutely anyone -- she is amazing and the price is right!

• Wedding: 09/18/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't be more pleased with our pictures! I think the only thing we didn't like was that we couldn't get more outdoor pictures...but that was because it started raining!

As for our all around experience with Amber, I love her. She's such an incredible woman. Amber and I emailed each other regularly (bi-weekly to monthly) between meeting in October 2009 and our wedding in August 2010. I really wanted to know her and have her involved in our entire process. She truly became a friend during those months. Since getting married, Amber and I have maintained that relationship. In fact, we keep trying to figure out when we can get together for coffee because I'd like her opinion on the pictures we chose for our album. Photographing our wedding wasn't just a "job" to her...she really wanted to be great for us. I loved that.

I would absolutely recommend her. There's just something about her passion for photography that just lights her up and makes me want to be a part of it.

We couldn't be happier with our pictures. In fact, our house is filled with pictures from our engagement session and wedding. We love them all! :)

• Wedding: 08/21/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amber was great to work with. She was very responsive to my emails and calls. Her team of photographers did a great job with my wedding photos and rehearsal dinner. I highly recommend her services.

• Wedding: 05/22/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Not only were her pictures great, so was she. We had an instant connection. I did not feel uncomfortable around her at all! We had a great time getting pictures and they turned out better than I imagined! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 12/05/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We came across Amber Marie�s website on TheKnot.com. We were very impressed with her ability to use both modern and traditional styles as well as adding her artistic eye that many of today�s traditional photographers lack. After reviewing multiple photographers and their work, as well as sorting through numerous referrals and advertisements, we decided to go with Amber Marie due to her understanding of not just the photographs but also her ability to take traditional shots and shoot them in a modern and artistic way. Upon meeting her and her assistant Justin we immediately felt comfortable and at ease. She was more than patient and took the time to talk with us to see exactly what WE were wanting in OUR album. Before we even met for the shoot she took the time to speak with my wife and see what landmarks were wanting in our shots and even recommended others that she thought would add to the experience. Unfortunately, we were forced to reschedule our original shoot and she was more than accommodating, setting up our shoot at a time convenient for us. Once we were finished with the shoot, she took the time to go through each individual shot and add her personal spin. I would highly recommend Amber Marie and look forward to our next opportunity to work with her.

• Wedding: 06/25/2009
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy I chose Amber after talking with several photographers for my wedding day. She was so easy to work with and make planning from out-of-state easy. After I met with her in person, I felt so at ease about the big day. On the day, she and her assistant were ready to get started, very helpful, and full of great ideas for my husband and me and our bridal party. I haven't seen my pictures yet (I've only been married for 2 weeks!) but I can't wait. If I had to do it again, I'd definitely choose Amber. She provided excellent service at a fantastic price.

Thank You!

• Wedding: 05/23/2009
412-657-3968
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards