Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Trisha was such a wonderful vendor to work with! She did my make up and the make up for all of my bridesmaids, and it came out beautifully in person and in pictures. They also did the hair for my bridesmaids, which was a side parted french braid that hung loosely above their shoulders. Everyone was complimenting the girls because of how good their hair looked, and despite them all having very different hair types, she made them all look great. She and her assistant made sure we all looked perfect and were so pleasant to be around. I also did a trial with Trisha a few months prior and she came all the way out to the venue because it was close to and convenient for me. I also requested services that were a bit different than her packages so she created a custom package for me that was very reasonably priced. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking to have their make up done on their special day because she certainly added to the happiness!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Trisha and her team were amazing. Communication and timeliness were perfect as was their work product. We received loads of compliments on the hair and makeup completed for all of us. 5 hairdos and 6 makeups in approximately 4 hours. They were also personable and friendly and listened to what we desired. I would highly recommend this team for any special occasion!

1 Review
Recently Married

Trisha was amazing to work with on my wedding day. She was very responsive with email communication prior to my wedding day. She showed up on my wedding day on time and finished at the time she said she would. My wedding hair and makeup was flawless!! I showed her only a photo of the hairstyle i wanted and she completed it perfectly. I would highly recommend her to any bride looking to get wedding day hair and makeup!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I contacted Amazing Occasions after having two trials with other vendors. Trisha and Juliana were very professional and really worked with me to achieve the look I wanted. They stayed on time the day of the wedding (so important!!) and made me and my bridesmaids look fabulous! Plus they are so nice to work with - I would highly recommend Amazing Occasions.

Recently Married

Trisha at Amazing Occasions did an amazing job on my Wedding makeup and she did my two sisters and Mom. We couldn't have been more pleased with her work! My bridal look was something that was very important to me and how I wanted it to look in pictures. Trisha did an amazing job and put to life what I wanted my makeup to look like. She is very professional and reasonably priced. If you need a makeup artist Trisha at Amazing Occasions is the person to see!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Trisha was amazing. She is professional and responds to you almost immediately. She showed up exactly when she said she would and is very fast with hair and everyone's hair looked awesome. I would totally recommend her to anyone looking for hair and make up services.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Trisha and her assistant were absolutely fabulous.

My trial left me really excited as I went in not knowing exactly what I wanted and Trisha was able to ask a few questions that helped pick a style that was flattering for hair and make-up.

On the day of Trisha was able to take pictures that were given to her from my bridesmaids and recreate the hair styles in the pictures flawlessly. Her assistant did an AMAZING job with the make up, receiving high praises from one of my bridesmaid who hates to wear make-up. It was done, to flatter each bridesmaid in pictures but also when you were looking at someone close up.

I would highly recommend Amazing Occasions and if I ever have the occasion for professional services again I will be sure to use her again.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Trisha was awesome! She was flexible with our busy schedules, she was always professional, and her hair and makeup work was amazing! I felt really comfortable letting her know exactly what I wanted. The pictures came out great thanks to Trisha!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Trisha was absolutely amazing! She was patient, prompt, efficient and really listened to how I wanted to look and made it happen. I would highly recommend her for your wedding or other event. It was so nice that she came to my hotel room so that all I had to do that morning was shower and relax.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Trisha was wonderful to work with! She was running a free trial for hair and makeup and I was so pleased with the trial run that we hired her for the wedding day. She did my makeup for engagement photos and also the hair and makeup for the wedding (along with my mom and 3 bridesmaids). I love that she offers traveling services, it was so nice to wake up at the wedding venue and have the beautifying team come to us. :) I was very happy with my bridal look and everyone looked amazing. A huge thanks to Trisha and her team for making us look beautiful on the big day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Trisha is the best. I was a little hesitant to get hair and makeup done since I had a previous trial from another vendor that made me look horrible. Trisha understood my concerns, convinced me to give it another try, and I'm so glad she did. For my trial she listened to what my concerns and wants were, and then delivered a beautiful finished product! I took a friend and we were both convinced that she would do a fantastic job. Fast-forward to wedding, her and Juliana did hair and makeup for 8 ladies and did my mom's hair. They did a spectacular job and I think we all looked like movie stars! I'm so glad I decided to go with Trisha. She really made us all look beautiful! Thank you!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Trisha is amazing!! She is truly talented. She, alone, did the hair for SIX bridesmaids and myself without any problem! We did a trial a few months before my wedding, but on the big day I decided to change the style, Trisha was awesome and had no problem winging it. I highly recommend her for any of your beauty needs!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Trisha was awesome to work with! She put me at ease and walked me through all the steps. I don't typically do much in terms of hair or makeup so it always throws me off at first to see myself all made up but Trisha did such a great job I felt so beautiful and confident on my wedding day! All of my family/friends also commented on the great hair and makeup that we all had done. Thank you Trisha and Juliana!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I was so pleased with the services. I had to be at the venue at 11 am, so Trisha and her partner arrived at the hotel at 7:30 am ( and I know Trisha lives a solid hour away). My makeup was beautiful (saw my test, so I knew what I would look like), but what really made me happy was how beautiful the bridesmaids looked. I had a multiethnic wedding party (I'm black, one black bridesmaid, two Latinas and one white) group and everyone's makeup and hair was flawless. I highly recommend Amazing Occasions for any day you want to look your most beautiful.

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Karen! You all were absolutely beautiful! Best Wishes!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Trisha is an incredibly talented and experienced makeup artist and hair stylist, and far surpassed my expectations in quality and service. She was able to do bridal makeup and hair, and makeup/hair for the bridal party and Mother of the Bride. She has a vast selection of Mac makeup, knows what you want, and executes beautifully. My makeup and hair stayed in place all day, and has never looked better! Having her be so easy going and charming is an added plus- I've already had a friend request her information after seeing my wedding photos. I definitely recommend her!

1+ year ago

Trisha was probably one of my favorite wedding vendors. I booked her a year in advance because she had an amazing 50% off package for hair/makeup for me and my six bridal party members! Even without the discount I thought that it was a great value.

I changed my mind a lot of times about how I wanted my hair and makeup to look, even on the day of my wedding. Trisha was super flexible and made what could have been a stressful day calm and relaxed. Her and her assistant worked very efficiently to get hair and makeup done for six girls...not an easy task! My favorite part is that she was able to curl my very straight, limp hair into beautiful waves that lasted most of the evening (my wedding was very windy and rainy, unfortunately). People couldn't stop talking about my hair and makeup. Trisha is truly a talented artist!