Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Trisha and Lizzeth are an amazing pair! They nailed the hair and makeup for 10 women and did so in about 5 hours. Everyone looked gorgeous and the looks stayed throughout the day and evening. They are very professional and their prices are reasonable- I would recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Trisha is simply amazing and I would absolutely book her again.

The process of searching for a hair/makeup artist was the most daunting part of the planning process for me because I had no idea what I was looking for. Until I found Trisha. From our very first email exchanges, I knew she would be great to work with, she was so friendly and responsive. She is also insanely talented. I changed my mind on how I wanted my hair at the last minute, and only vaguely described what I wanted. She was able to come up with something that was better than anything you can find on the internet. Everyone who got their hair and makeup done was beyond pleased and I've never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. I had so much fun before the wedding, sitting around, chatting, and getting done up and Trisha and her assistant added so much to that. I cannot recommend them enough!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I absolutely love Trisha and Juliana!! Luckily I found them on Wedding Wire and emailed Trisha. She responded right away (which impressed me) and we scheduled my hair and makeup trial. I knew it was going to go well as soon as I arrived. Trisha and Juliana are so talented and fun! I showed them pictures of what I wanted and they gave me exactly what I wanted. Everything was perfect during my trial AND on my wedding day. As a bride, the last thing you want to worry about is your hair and makeup and I can definitely say without hesitation that I couldn't be happier with my hair and makeup on my wedding day!! Trisha and Juliana did my hair and makeup on site at my wedding location, which made getting ready so easy and stress-free. I would recommend Amazing Occasions to anyone getting married in the Northern VA area! You will be so happy that you booked with these ladies!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Excellent! I was very happy with my hair and makeup. My now husband does not like heavy makeup but even he said that he loved it. I would not hesitate on hiring Trisha and Juliana again.

Recently Married

Trisha is simply AMAZING. Don't look anywhere else - just book her. I have never felt so beautiful and I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup. And her prices are so reasonable - I looked at many vendors in the area and she had the best price. On top of that, she is just so sweet and lovely to work with. On your wedding day, you want to be surrounded by wonderful people and despite us running late, Trisha was just so nice and patient.

D
05/17/2015

Trisha and her assistant did a wonderful job with hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids! I'm not at all savvy with hair and makeup, so I couldn't give much detail on what I was looking for. They were still able to do magic though! I received so many compliments. They were such a delight to work with and the prices were extremely reasonable.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Trisha was truly amazing from start to finish! She made me, my sister and my mother look amazing with hair and makeup that lasted all night. I ended up completely changing my mind about my hair after my trial, and Trisha was completely accommodating. On my wedding day, despite not trying out the new style in advance, she totally got what I described and made my hair perfect. I love how responsive she was to inquiries right from my first email to her, she was super prompt and very professional. I can't recommend her highly enough! If you want to look amazing at your wedding, hire Trisha!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Hiring Trisha do my hair and makeup for my wedding day was one of the best choices I made! I knew I would be in good hands when I left my trial and I felt GORGEOUS. The day of my wedding, Trisha was prompt, and was able to finish the hair of the mother of the bride and 3 bridesmaids and my hair and makeup in less than 3 hours! I had no doubts whatsoever that Trisha would style everyone to perfection, and the hairstyles and my makeup ended up being 100 times better than I ever dreamed! I felt so comfortable in Trisha's capable hands and I would DEFINITELY book her again!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had no idea where to begin my search for a wedding hair and makeup stylist. All I knew was that I did not want to spend an arm and a leg for the services. I began to email different stylists I found on Weddingwire with some pricing inquiries and other questions. Trisha was one of the first to respond immediately and she was willing to work with me on pricing! This flexibility on its own warranted a meeting. When I met Trisha for the first time she was so easy to talk to and she made me even more excited about my big day! I had a trial at her home studio about a month before my wedding and I couldn't believe the transformation! I have pretty thin hair, but Trisha made it look like I had so much more volume! She was also willing to listen to my suggestions and critiques and made sure to follow up a week later after I had time to show my family and friends some pictures and get their feedback. She arrived on time the morning of my wedding and was ready to go. She did the hair for my four bridesmaids and hair and makeup for me in just a few hours! I received so many compliments that day! I am so happy I found Trisha! You are so talented!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Trisha was such a wonderful vendor to work with! She did my make up and the make up for all of my bridesmaids, and it came out beautifully in person and in pictures. They also did the hair for my bridesmaids, which was a side parted french braid that hung loosely above their shoulders. Everyone was complimenting the girls because of how good their hair looked, and despite them all having very different hair types, she made them all look great. She and her assistant made sure we all looked perfect and were so pleasant to be around. I also did a trial with Trisha a few months prior and she came all the way out to the venue because it was close to and convenient for me. I also requested services that were a bit different than her packages so she created a custom package for me that was very reasonably priced. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking to have their make up done on their special day because she certainly added to the happiness!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Trisha and her team were amazing. Communication and timeliness were perfect as was their work product. We received loads of compliments on the hair and makeup completed for all of us. 5 hairdos and 6 makeups in approximately 4 hours. They were also personable and friendly and listened to what we desired. I would highly recommend this team for any special occasion!

1 Review
Recently Married

Trisha was amazing to work with on my wedding day. She was very responsive with email communication prior to my wedding day. She showed up on my wedding day on time and finished at the time she said she would. My wedding hair and makeup was flawless!! I showed her only a photo of the hairstyle i wanted and she completed it perfectly. I would highly recommend her to any bride looking to get wedding day hair and makeup!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I contacted Amazing Occasions after having two trials with other vendors. Trisha and Juliana were very professional and really worked with me to achieve the look I wanted. They stayed on time the day of the wedding (so important!!) and made me and my bridesmaids look fabulous! Plus they are so nice to work with - I would highly recommend Amazing Occasions.

Recently Married

Trisha at Amazing Occasions did an amazing job on my Wedding makeup and she did my two sisters and Mom. We couldn't have been more pleased with her work! My bridal look was something that was very important to me and how I wanted it to look in pictures. Trisha did an amazing job and put to life what I wanted my makeup to look like. She is very professional and reasonably priced. If you need a makeup artist Trisha at Amazing Occasions is the person to see!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Trisha was amazing. She is professional and responds to you almost immediately. She showed up exactly when she said she would and is very fast with hair and everyone's hair looked awesome. I would totally recommend her to anyone looking for hair and make up services.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Trisha and her assistant were absolutely fabulous.

My trial left me really excited as I went in not knowing exactly what I wanted and Trisha was able to ask a few questions that helped pick a style that was flattering for hair and make-up.

On the day of Trisha was able to take pictures that were given to her from my bridesmaids and recreate the hair styles in the pictures flawlessly. Her assistant did an AMAZING job with the make up, receiving high praises from one of my bridesmaid who hates to wear make-up. It was done, to flatter each bridesmaid in pictures but also when you were looking at someone close up.

I would highly recommend Amazing Occasions and if I ever have the occasion for professional services again I will be sure to use her again.