Amazing Face Hair & Luscious Locks

Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna and her assistant were AMAZING! They managed to make my bridesmaids and me look BEAUTIFUL! They took the time to listen to what every person wanted and everyone walked away satisfied and confident to walk down the aisle. My makeup also lasted all night, looked amazing in pictures, and looked natural in real life. They were amazing and I highly recommend Amazing Face Hair and Luscious Locks!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Catherine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My best friend, who was also my maid of honor, used Donna for her wedding, and she looked gorgeous. SO my decision was made so much easier for my own wedding. When I first met Donna for my trial, I said "I'm a chapstick girl." She laughed and told me not to worry. The best thing I can say about my hair and makeup for my wedding was that I looked like myself. As a girl who does not wear makeup, that's the best thing that can happen when you look in the mirror when you're wearing makeup! Can't thank Donna and her team enough. My maid of honor, mom and I looked amazing!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I booked Donna and her team for my October wedding at The Molly Pitcher Inn in Red Bank, NJ. She was very professional and responsive from the first meeting, to my hair and make-up trial, and on the big day. I showed her pictures of what I wanted my hair and make-up to look like and it only took her one shot for her to recreate the look during our trial. On the day of my wedding, she was there promptly at the time she confirmed. They managed to do 8 girls for hair and 6 girls for make-up within 5.5 hours. Her team was so efficient, I felt bad that they had some extra time to spare before the next girl was ready, but it was actually fun to hang out with them because they were so chill and friendly - it felt like one big slumber party! My girls were very satisfied with their looks, and Donna was very flexible working with each one. I would definitely recommend her and her team to other future brides!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna did an AMAZING job on my hair on my wedding day! We'd done a trial a few months prior, and she was totally flexible when I vaguely told her that I wanted something different for the big day. Without much guidance from this fickle bride, she whipped up a half-up do that was absolutely gorgeous. And she was able to do it so quickly! In addition to me, she did the hair for 5 bridesmaids, my mother, and my husband's mother (who made a last minute request to have her hair done after seeing the magic Donna worked on everyone else). It was an absolute pleasure working with Donna, and I would definitely recommend her to any bride-to-be!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I got engaged- I was so excited for every aspect of wedding planning. I couldn't wait to pick out our venue, my gown, our invites etc....the only part that I was nervous about was choosing someone to do my hair and makeup. I did a ton of research and narrowed down my list based on pictures and reviews.

My first phone conversation with Donna was so pleasant and sincere I knew I had to book a trial with her. Since my fiancé and I were paying for wedding, our first obstacle was staying in our budget and the second living in another state from where our wedding location/vendors were. I explained all of this to Donna and she was extremely flexible and ended up working with our budget.

I scheduled my trial with her- showed her pintrest pictures and explained in great detail "the look" that I was going for. She practically nailed my hair and makeup during the trial. I booked her right away!

Fast forward a couple of months to my wedding day Donna came with a team of 2 other girls to my house promptly at the time we had set and quickly began beautifying my 6 bridesmaids (4 of which also had their hair done), my mother and myself. My bridesmaids and my mother looked amazing. When my turn came, I felt so calm and relaxed and I knew I was in good hands. I felt stunning the entire night- my hair stayed in place THE WHOLE NIGHT and my makeup look untouched even though I danced up a storm :)

I would recommend Donna to anyone who is looking for a flexible, personable and hardworking artist for the day of their wedding. She takes time to listen to you and will make sure you are truly satisfied- after all ladies it's your day!!!

Feel free to contact me for pictures or any questions :)

nazaneen.manesh@gmail.com

• Wedding: 08/09/2013
Nazaneen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna is worth every penny! She knows her stuff and is extremely approachable and friendly. She works miracles...hair and makeup stayed for the entire bridal party, the whole night, and this was during 90 degree weather! Would highly, highly recommend Donna to anyone.

• Wedding: 07/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna and her team did a fabulous job! I got married in the morning and Donna was so ready and willing to work around my timeline. Her and her team arrived on site at 6am to start the hair and makeup for myself, 5 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, 2 mothers, and 2 grandmothers. The room was a buzz with excitement and Donna was ready to go! She had had her wisdom teeth pulled that week but still was all smiles and powered through. We had done a trial run a couple months earlier but my hair length had changed. She rolled with the changes to my hairstyle easily and took the direction I gave her regarding the makeup and ran with it! I felt like a princess and all my bridesmaids looked fabulous! I wanted to incorporate a braid into their hairstyles but not the exact same. So each girl has a flowy, curly, up-do with a braid someone in the mix. They looked fabulous! My hair had tons of volume and was in a curly up-do with a headpiece she worked in on the spot. I was so nervous the whole morning but Donna and her team made me feel comfortable and confident that we would all look beautiful! Thank you Donna!

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna was recommended through a friend and I would definitely pass on her services to anyone. Not only does she do an amazing job, but she's more affordable than most makeup services I came across. She was kind, caring and did everything in her power to make me look and feel as beautiful as everyone deserves to on their wedding day. My entire wedding party was beyond satisfied with Donna and her team. I cannot thank her enough.

• Wedding: 05/24/2013
Cassandra
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment I met Donna, I knew she was the right choice for my wedding day hair and makeup. She is very genuine, sweet, funny and just easy to get along with. Not only did she do my hair and makeup, she also did 6 bridesmaids, my mom and flower girl. All of the girls looked gorgeous – they were so happy with how their hair and makeup turned out and lasted throughout the LONG day. Donna and her assistants stayed true to my bridesmaids visions from the pictures they brought in. My one bridesmaid was in a wedding the following weekend and said she liked Donna's work SO much more than the vendor at the other wedding.

It is hard to imagine how your makeup and hair will come together w/ the dress at a trial, but the moment I put my dress on – it all clicked and I felt stunning. I received many complements as well – a lot of people said I looked like a doll- and I attribute that to the flawless hair and makeup Donna provided. I am super sensitive about my hair since it is so baby fine, but I appreciated how non-judgmental she was. I felt comfortable expressing my insecurities, which she in turn made me feel better about by doing such a fabulous job. She is a PRO at working with extensions! I felt beautiful and confident, and that is largely thanks to Donna!

I would recommend Donna without hesitation!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna was just amazing to work with, and I am so happy I found her! After having a bad trial with another company, I was lucky enough to find Donna and even luckier that she was available for my wedding date! She knew exactly what I wanted and nailed it on the trial, which made me so happy, and everything came out even better on the day of the wedding! All of the bridesmaids looked gorgeous, and people were complementing me on my hair all night :) I also got the microdermabrasion before the wedding and I'm so glad I did! Donna is super nice and so easy to talk to, I am recommending her to anyone and everyone I know that may need her services. Thank you so much Donna for putting up with my super-thick hair and making me look and feel more beautiful than I ever have!

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I received so many compliments during and after the wedding, and I must admit, Donna did most of the work. :) I had a few visits with Donna (a hair and makeup trial, second makeup trial, facial) and each time it was a pleasure. Donna is just so easy to talk to and helped me feel comfortable while also showing me what would look best. After the first hair and makeup trial, I mentioned to Donna that I wanted to try another look, and so I made an appt. for a second trial. I am so happy I did because Donna nailed the look I wanted.

On the day of, she and Tammy arrived to work on myself, my mothers and my bridesmaids. They finished ahead of schedule which made me feel relaxed, not rushed, on my wedding day. She is so wonderful and everyone looked great. The makeup and hair lasted (even in 95 degree heat) and the end of the night photos look just as good as our first look photo. Donna truly does amazing face!

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna was amazing. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her for both hair and make-up services. I also had the diamond microdermabrasion before my big day which was awesome. I will definitely use her again for all of my special occasion needs.

• Wedding: 03/25/2012
Brenda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna was one of my favorite vendors. I actually used her twice on my wedding weekend (the day after for a trash the dress session) and she was extremely professional and help keep me at ease. I don't normally wear makeup and she was really willing to work with this "chapstick girl" to give me a natural look that was still "stepped up" and special enough for my wedding. For the trash the dress session the next day we went more "rocker chick" and gave me a more dramatic look. Whatever look you are going for, definitely check Donna out.

• Wedding: 11/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved working with Donna for my bridal shower and wedding. She is an extremely sweet person, easy to work with, personalized everything with me ahead of time and made me look beautiful for both of my big days. She came to my rescue when my regular hair dresser failed to show up for my bridal shower and did my hair and makeup in record time and still made me look flawless. She also did the most amazing makeup job for my wedding, my bridesmaids, my mom, and I all look so beautiful and I felt really good about myself on my special day. I will use Donna/Amazing Face for any special occasion. She is an artist and a good person.

• Wedding: 09/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

i love donna! she has done a great job with myself and all my bridesmaids.My hair and makeup were perfect and I received so many compliments throughout the night. she is incredibly sweet and great to work with! I will definitely use her again for any future event!

• Wedding: 09/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna provided hair services for myself, mom and bridal party the day of my wedding. When we met to do a trial, she really listened to what I was going for in describing the look I wanted for my wedding day. There were 9 of us getting ready, so Donna brought another hair stylist to assist. She arrived on time and we finished ahead of our schedule, which put me at ease that we wouldn’t run late with getting ready. May hair came out beautiful and was exactly what I wanted. She worked with each of the bridesmaids to help them get the look they wanted to and everyone looked amazing! Her prices are very reasonable compared to a lot of other wedding service salons I looked into, and you won’t be disappointed with the results. Donna is friendly, professional and enjoys what she does. I would highly recommend her for your wedding day look!

• Wedding: 07/30/2011
973-202-0394
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards