Amazing Cakes

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I met with Amy the November before my June wedding for the tasting and ordering of my wedding cake. I didn't want a typical cake. I wanted 5 different cakes, all different colors with different designs. I didn't talk to Amy again until 2 weeks before the wedding and she nailed the cakes!! They were perfect, just what I wanted. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

If Amy's cakes taste half as great as the sampling, we are going to be in great shape for the wedding!

She was super flexible, and worked with us to set up a tasting, even on super short notice. She had lots of ideas, gave lots of fantastic recommendations on cake flavors, and was not afraid to break down pricing for us on a ton of different options. Her pricing is phenomenal, and just from the time talking with her today, you can tell she absolutely LOVES to do this for people.

Amy was even able to accommodate a cake for my bridal shower on only a couple week's notice. She was more than happy to help, and everyone had nothing but praise for how great the cake was. The only complaint was that there wasn't much left for people to take home, ha. I guess if there has to be any complaints, something like that isn't too bad!

The wedding cake was nothing short of spectacular. It was even more beautiful than I imagined. Simple, elegant - exactly what we were looking for! The cake taste amazing, was super moist, and the fillings were to die for. Highly recommend!

Amazing Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much, very sweet of you. Had a great time meeting with you guys today!

Profile Picture
Jessie
10/04/2014
3.8

We were very pleased with our cake and cupcakes for the price! We had many compliments on our cupcakes all night! Only thing that really disappointed me was I had a very simple design I wanted for my small cutting cake and it was not done as I had requested :(

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Amazing Cakes really does provide amazing work. My wedding cake looked great. I think she had trouble understanding exactly what I wanted, even though I had provided a picture because honestly the cake I got looked nothing like the picture I had given her. But I can't really complain because the cake still looked beautiful and the price was certainly something I couldn't argue with. Would recommend to anyone.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We went for a taste test and really enjoyed the hot fudge filling. We saw a design from another vender and she make the exact design we wanted and the fondant flowers we tie dyed different shades of purple to make our purple theme. She did an amazing job and I would definitely use her again.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Amazing Cakes makes beautiful cakes that taste great! Our cake was several different flavors and each flavor was moist and delicious. The quality of cake you get for the price is fabulous! I would recommend to ANY bride... They truly helped make our day amazing and our guests are still commenting on how beautiful and tasty the cake was!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We absoutley loved our cake that Amazing Cakes made. Our friends and family raved about it!!! =)

4.7

Amazing Cakes was awesome. Everyone enjoyed the cakes. They tasted excellent and we were able to tell several people about them. We have four more people getting married this year and they all would love to use them for their wedding. I would definately use them again for other events.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Amazing Cakes was an awesome company to do business with. They built our wedding cake based on the pictures we provided. You will not find a better deal around, the cost of the cake was the only thing in our wedding budget that came in under budget. Also, the flavor is absolutley divine!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Amazing cakes made my first cake for my bridal shower and it was beautiful and tasted amazing.I have recieved so many compliments on the wonderful cake. I didnt even have to think about who would make my wedding cake.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Thank you so much for making the perfect cake for my brother and sister-in-law's reception in Michigan. The cake was delicious and beautifully decorated. Thanks again!

Awesome service and timeliness

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)