Amanda Prince Photography

Casual. Natural. Candid.

768 Jackson Road
Fletcher, NC 28732 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, High R...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda takes great pictures and she was really easy to talk to and get ahold of!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter's wedding was just last weekend so we have only received a few pictures so far, but I know they will all be amazing. As soon as Amanda arrived at the venue, I knew she would fit right in and do an amazing. She took pictures non-stop all day and night, ensuring every moment of this perfect day can be shared and remembered for years to come.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda Prince and her assistant Sheri were the best. They were professional yet fun. They were able to capture our whole day so we can relive the day over and over.

• Wedding: 10/19/2012
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda Prince Photography is THE choice for photography in Western North Carolina (and throughout the Carolina’s) for your special occasion. The first time we met Amanda my fiancé and I walked away confident in her professional, yet laid back, calming demeanor. Amanda was easy to communicate with throughout the whole process. She ensured that she gained our thoughts and feedback so she could best serve us.
On our wedding day Amanda and her assistant, Sherri, were professional and engaging as to ensure that they obtained all the photos that would show our special day in the best way. The finished product was beyond our wildest dreams. She captured our special occasion and the beautiful fall day during peak leaf season which it occurred with creative and imaginative artistry.
We would recommend her to anyone who would solicit our opinion.

• Wedding: 10/19/2012
Jared
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have asked for a better photographer for my wedding, working with Amanda is always exciting and fun. She has an amazing eye for beautiful pictures and captures every moment perfectly. She went above and beyond for my husband and I on our wedding day. She is just simply amazing!

• Wedding: 07/28/2012
Services Used: Invitations, Photography
Kari
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda and my daughter hit it off as soon as they met. She was very professional and great to work with during the wedding. We were pleased to have met her and have here be a part of my daughter's special weekend.

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot rave enough about Amanda Prince. She has been incredible every step of the way and her packages are flexible enough to fit any budget. She worked with me every step of the way even though I live 4 hours away. She is so easy to get along with and made me feel comfortable the whole time. I would work with her again any chance I got.

• Wedding: 06/08/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda Prince Photography was such a pleasure to work with! Amanda really knows how to capture some of the most beautiful pictures. She is so easy and enjoyable to work with. I am so happy with how well both our engagment pictures and wedding pictures turned out! I HIGHLY recommend Amanda as a photographer for not only weddings but any event/occassion you want to rememeber. Thanks from the bottom of our hearts Amanda for all your hard work and beautiful photography!
Love,
Andrew & Shaina

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
Shaina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda was absolutely amazing at capturing every moment of our wedding. I was extremely pleased with our engagement pictures, bridal session, and every single photo from our wedding. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a photographer with a great, yet different eye!

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda made the entire experience easy and fun, she was there to answer all of our questions, even if it wasn't about photography. She was so much fun and our families adored her.

• Wedding: 07/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Amanda for our wedding at Raffaldini Vineyards. She is an utterly fantastic photographer. Our wedding photos are more like works of art than standard photos, and everyone that has seen them attests that they a jaw-droppingly beautiful. If you want wedding photos that could be on the cover of a (very classy) magazine or in an art gallery, then chose Amanda. Oh yeah, and her prices are very, very reasonable!

• Wedding: 06/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda Prince is a wonderful photography. Spunky, energetic, kind and an enjoyable person to be around.

• Wedding: 03/13/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda is a fantastic photographer. Her photos of our wedding were better then any photographer I have ever used. She captured truly the best moments of our wedding.

• Wedding: 12/04/2010
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have asked for a better photographer for my wedding events! She truely captured the emotions and excitement on the big day and the days leading up that day! I loved that for my engagment pictures she went in the freezing cold river barefoot on an october day to capture amazing shots of my husband and I! She is friendly and warm, making her so easy to work with! I recommended her to one of my friends who was just married and she took breathtaking pictures of her as well! I am planning on booking another session with amanda in the future!

• Wedding: 06/12/2010

She was Great & had wonderful pictures

• Wedding: 04/19/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda is great! I throughly enjoyed working with her from the day we were engaged, to my bridals, and all through the day of the wedding! She makes everything personal and fun! She is extremely talented and brings the charm of the day to evey picture! Thanks Amanda!

• Wedding: 08/11/2007
828-553-5633
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards