Amadeus String Ensemble

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Amadeus was very professional. They responded quickly to our emails, learned a song that I requested for a nominal fee and were really, very self-sufficient for our wedding ceremony. We requested a string duet and had a violin and cello and the music was beautiful.
Wedding: 05/25/2013

Laura.Pincus 7 Reviews
Amadeus String Ensemble provided our ceremony music for our wedding on 10-26-12. Working with them was a pleasure and all of their staff was very professional. On the day of the wedding, they were very organized and all of it was very stress free. They took care of all the details and the music was absolutely beautiful and perfect! I could not be more satisfied and would definitely reccomend this vendor to anyone!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
Most Excellent!
I was very pleased with the ceremony music provided by this string trio ensemble. They played beautifully all of my selections. They assisted in the selection process of our music and made suggestions since we were combining both Jewish and Christain music in our ceremony. They were very good to work with and professional. A pleasure! I would definitely recommend them to others.
Wedding: 09/04/2011

Sydney 8 Reviews
This quartet blew me away! I'm a classically trained musician, so I needed the best for my snobby friends (haha) and they delivered! They were probably the most expensive group, but they are all incredibly talented – playing with the Atlanta Symphony and the Atlanta Opera orchestras. Seriously the music was so beautiful you wanted to cry! It was Perfect!!!
Wedding: 06/17/2011
 770-971-3176
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire