Alpine Pastry & Cakes

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I thought the cake was the best part of our whole wedding. I have wanted Alpine to do my cake since I was a little girl and my godmother would bring me there to get cookies on the weekend. The cake was so beautiful and so delicious we had guests come back for seconds and thirds.

Alpine Pastry & Cakes responded with the following comments:

thank you for your sweet words! It is always very special to us when we get to make the wedding cake for our long time customers! I was so much fun creating the cake for you! Best wishes!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Profile Picture
Katherine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fantastic bakery!!! Their cake is very moist and tastes great! We were very happy with the cake!

Alpine Pastry & Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the compliment! We enjoyed making the cake for you! Best wishes!

• Wedding: 07/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were married last summer and my guests are still talking about our beautiful and delicious cake. Very friendly staff, reasonably priced and they worked with me to create the exact design I'd envisioned! I will definitely be making Alpine a life-long tradition.

Alpine Pastry & Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the compliments! It was so much fun creating a cake for you! Best wishes!

• Wedding: 08/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Alpine Bakery for a wedding cake. We walked into Alpine unannounced and were treated so well. The woman who was working there that day brought us samples to try and spent a lot of time going over our options with us. I had no idea what I wanted and she patiently guided us through our choices. We had been to another bakery that ignored us so we were very pleased with the way we were treated at Alpine. The cake was exactly what we wanted, down to the exact color we chose. It was delivered on time, just as they said they would do. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Alpine Pastry & Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your sweet words ~ it was a pleasure working with you!! Best wishes!

• Wedding: 04/23/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

The best cake ever!! Our guests LOVED the cake not to mention the grooms cake was a hit!

Alpine Pastry & Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your sweet words! It was a joy creating your cakes!

• Wedding: 07/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I gave the bakery a picture of a cake I saw and liked and they replicated it EXACTLY. It was beautiful and all we got were comments about how pretty it was and that it was the most delicious wedding cake they had ever had. It was moist and very flavorful. We had chocolate cake with raspberry filling and white buttercream as the frosting. The cake even fed more than they estimated so there was no shortage of cake and many guests had two pieces.

Alpine Pastry & Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your sweet review! We love creating fun wedding cakes!

• Wedding: 10/10/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thanks Alpine for a simply fantastic wedding cake. It was beauiful, tasted fantastic and was very reasonably priced. Highly recommend them!

Alpine Pastry & Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the sweet review!

• Wedding: 06/13/2009
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

One thing people keep talking about from my wedding, is the cake! Not only was it gorgeous, it was so good! We had marble cake with custard and chocolate cake with fudge. They were on time, they worked with me, and were very friendly in the shop. My husband and his family have been going here for years. Since I grew up a South Bay girl, I had never heard of this place. I will definitely be getting our future cakes here.

Alpine Pastry & Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your sweet words! Best wishes!

• Wedding: 09/13/2008
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 3.0

What a GREAT bakery!!!! WOW, was our wedding cake above and beyond anything we ever imagined. The taste testing isn't enough, they only give about 1/2 teaspoon to try. There is also some funky sketches going on when you are describing what your vision of cake is to the designer. I must say I was quite worried our cake would turn out totally different than what we were envisioning. LUCKILY I WAS WRONG! Our cake was unique, beautiful, awesome, amazing and wonderful. It was so gorgeous and my entire family was beyond surprised in the most pleasant of ways! It was the topic of the night and we witnessed many guests observing the cake throughout the reception.

It was not only beautiful and delicious, the cost was reasonable. It's hard to find a reasonable vendor for a wedding but we were so satisfied that we've been back 2x since October to order additional cakes for other family events. I would HIGHLY reccomend Alpine Pastry!

Alpine Pastry & Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review! Best wishes

• Wedding: 10/06/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding cake was amazing! It was so beautiful to look at. It was stunning sitting on the table surrounded by rose petals. It was everything we had dreamed of. And it was tasty, too. We received many compliments on our cake and had many people tell us they had seconds! I would definitely buy a cake from Alpine Pastry again!

Alpine Pastry & Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your sweet words! Best wishes!

• Wedding: 09/29/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The owner's wife was really helpful and nice. Our cake was delicious! We had three layers with 3 different flavors because we couldn't decide on just one.

Alpine Pastry & Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review!

• Wedding: 08/19/2006
925-676-5800
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire