Alpine Banquets

Flexibility
Ron
07/18/2015

No complaints
Very happy with all the service, the food, and the festivities that took place. Highly recommended

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a fantastic experience at Alpine. We sort of thee everything together in only a few months and they were awesome. They helped us get the best deal possible, and made sure that everything looked beautiful on our wedding day. Helen is so sweet and willing to accommodate. I could not be more happy with the way everything turned out!

Marta
06/20/2015

Alpinebanquets went above and beyond to make our wedding day special;-)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the start of our planning until the actual day of our wedding, Sebastian was professional and helpful. In every question we had and every request we made, he was able to provide an answer and fulfill the request. Sebastian made the planning of our reception run smoothly and really helped make it a very special day for us. The food was excellent, the decorations were amazing, and the prices were perfect!!!!!

Christine
04/25/2015

Sebastian and his family were very helpful and made our special day a success. The food and service was very good and you can't beat the price. They did a great job setting up the room exactly how we wanted and did an overall wonderful job. We were very happy!

Pamela
04/24/2015

I had heard from others who got married at Alpine of their good experience, and I was not disappointed! The facility is beautiful, everything went just as planned, and they were incredibly helpful and flexible to work with. All of my family and guests were very happy with the food, facility and ease of the day. The dance floor is big, which is awesome, and we were able to have the ceremony and reception all at Alpine--made everything so much easier. They set up the decorations for us and had everything set for the reception. They accommodated and made appropriate suggestions to help us plan for the best day possible. We would absolutely have another family event at this venue, when the occasion arises! Thank you so much, Alpine, for making our day wonderful!

Lori
10/18/2014

Alpine Banquets by far exceeding all my hopes and expectations with their meticulous handling of my wedding reception. Both Helen and Sebastian are beyond wonderful. They are warm and friendly and above all they made me feel like my wedding was as important to them as it was to me. Sebastian went above and beyond by working with me and helping me put together a timeline for all of my planning and by helping me stay on track with such an over-whelming event. His advice was invaluable and he is truly an asset to Alpine. Helen is so kind and comforting and really goes out of her way to make sure that every detail is just as you dreamed of. She was so very flexible and genuinely concerns herself with your every wish. When I came in after the wedding and saw the room all set up, I was absolutely blown away with how beautiful it looked. I received so many compliments from my guests on my choice of venue that evening. The food was absolutely incredible, the sweet table, was stunning and also delicious, and the tables were meticulously set. It was absolutely beautiful. I have recommended Alpine to everyone I know that is getting married with a guarantee that they will be just as blown away as I was. I can't say thank you enough to Helen and Sebastian for their genuine kindness and also for their attention to every detail. I truly felt like I had the dream team in my corner and because of that, my wedding was stress-free and above all everything I ever dreamed of. Thank you both so much!

Dana
10/11/2014

Sebastian is wonderful to work with! He was so helpful, resourceful and very patient. Could not have done our wedding without his help!

Private User
Recently Married

Awesome banquet and staff. Very easy to work with. Knowledgeable and helpful in decision making. Would definitely recommend to figure brides.

Jamilya
10/04/2014

Our experience with Alpine Banquets was excellent, from start to finish! They were able to meet all of our needs, and even some that we didn't know we had! Sebastian was very easy to work with and always helpful whenever we had any questions. The decorations were beautiful and exactly what we wanted. The food was delicious. There's nothing that I would change about our experience. Thank you, Alpine Banquets for making our big day so special!

john
10/04/2014

all good with no surprises food and beverage excellent, all compliments from our guests. Servers were very accommodating! Sebastian and his mom, Helen, should be complimented on the fine job they do!
Thank you again for the best wedding ever!
john and denise walsh

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding couldn't have been more perfect!! Sebastian and Helen did an amazing job helping me with planning!!! When I walked into the hall ready to get the party started my breath was taken away at how beautiful everything looked!!! Everything was perfect!!!!! I couldn't have asked for anything more!! The sweets table was absolutely amazing I have people telling me everyday how beautiful it was!!!! I definitely recommend Alpine Banquets for any type of party! Best service ever!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Invitations
Private User
Recently Married

I just had my wedding at Alpine Banquets this past Friday. I still can't stop thinking about how gorgeous the place looked, and what a fabulous time my guests ! The service was top notch from start to finish and the venue was quite affordable.

The outdoor wedding ceremony by the Gazebo made for the most amazing pictures (and there was no extra charge to hold the ceremony outside). My colors were Blush Pink and Ivory. Sebastian and team turned the reception hall into a pink wonderland (which is exactly what I had hoped for). My guests were raving about the decor, the food/drinks, and the chocolate fondue fountain. I had almost given up on having my dream wedding because my budget was so small. I prayed for a nice venue, and the next day I found Alpine Banquets. The rest is history!

If you're looking for a venue to host your wedding (or any other event), look no further than Alpine Banquets!!

Ashley
09/13/2014

The staff works well with you to have a pleasurable event that is hassle and stress free. Staff and Event corrdinator were extremely pleasent and personable. I would recommend any and all people to utilize them for any type of event.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sebastian and everyone else at Alpine were a dream to work with for our wedding reception. My husband and I had a plated dinner (roasted chicken, filet, and spinach wellington), and our guests absolutely loved the quality and quantity of food that was served. They even mentioned that it did not taste like reception food which is definitely a positive thing to hear. We loved the food especially the roast chicken. The hall itself is very European feeling and extremely cozy and intimate which we loved. As we neared the wedding date, we found that our guest list was going to be short of about 40 guests which we worried about as we did not want the hall to look empty. Sebastian was able to help us solve this problem with some layout ideas, and the ballroom looked absolutely perfect and not empty at all. The other thing I loved was that Sebastian was there almost the entire night making everything run smoothly with our other vendors. Overall, my husband and I were ecstatic that our reception went so smoothly and everything was beautiful. I am still getting compliments from our guests. I would go with Alpine for another event, and I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Marek
09/06/2014

Great place to have a wedding at. The service was really professional and Sebastian went far beyond our expectations to ensure everything was running smoothly during our wedding on 9/6/14. Awesome!!!