Alpine Banquets

Value
Flexibility
Pamela
04/24/2015

I had heard from others who got married at Alpine of their good experience, and I was not disappointed! The facility is beautiful, everything went just as planned, and they were incredibly helpful and flexible to work with. All of my family and guests were very happy with the food, facility and ease of the day. The dance floor is big, which is awesome, and we were able to have the ceremony and reception all at Alpine--made everything so much easier. They set up the decorations for us and had everything set for the reception. They accommodated and made appropriate suggestions to help us plan for the best day possible. We would absolutely have another family event at this venue, when the occasion arises! Thank you so much, Alpine, for making our day wonderful!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Lori
10/18/2014

Alpine Banquets by far exceeding all my hopes and expectations with their meticulous handling of my wedding reception. Both Helen and Sebastian are beyond wonderful. They are warm and friendly and above all they made me feel like my wedding was as important to them as it was to me. Sebastian went above and beyond by working with me and helping me put together a timeline for all of my planning and by helping me stay on track with such an over-whelming event. His advice was invaluable and he is truly an asset to Alpine. Helen is so kind and comforting and really goes out of her way to make sure that every detail is just as you dreamed of. She was so very flexible and genuinely concerns herself with your every wish. When I came in after the wedding and saw the room all set up, I was absolutely blown away with how beautiful it looked. I received so many compliments from my guests on my choice of venue that evening. The food was absolutely incredible, the sweet table, was stunning and also delicious, and the tables were meticulously set. It was absolutely beautiful. I have recommended Alpine to everyone I know that is getting married with a guarantee that they will be just as blown away as I was. I can't say thank you enough to Helen and Sebastian for their genuine kindness and also for their attention to every detail. I truly felt like I had the dream team in my corner and because of that, my wedding was stress-free and above all everything I ever dreamed of. Thank you both so much!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Dana
10/11/2014

Sebastian is wonderful to work with! He was so helpful, resourceful and very patient. Could not have done our wedding without his help!

Recently Married

Awesome banquet and staff. Very easy to work with. Knowledgeable and helpful in decision making. Would definitely recommend to figure brides.

Jamilya
10/04/2014

Our experience with Alpine Banquets was excellent, from start to finish! They were able to meet all of our needs, and even some that we didn't know we had! Sebastian was very easy to work with and always helpful whenever we had any questions. The decorations were beautiful and exactly what we wanted. The food was delicious. There's nothing that I would change about our experience. Thank you, Alpine Banquets for making our big day so special!

john
10/04/2014

all good with no surprises food and beverage excellent, all compliments from our guests. Servers were very accommodating! Sebastian and his mom, Helen, should be complimented on the fine job they do!
Thank you again for the best wedding ever!
john and denise walsh

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding couldn't have been more perfect!! Sebastian and Helen did an amazing job helping me with planning!!! When I walked into the hall ready to get the party started my breath was taken away at how beautiful everything looked!!! Everything was perfect!!!!! I couldn't have asked for anything more!! The sweets table was absolutely amazing I have people telling me everyday how beautiful it was!!!! I definitely recommend Alpine Banquets for any type of party! Best service ever!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Invitations
Recently Married

I just had my wedding at Alpine Banquets this past Friday. I still can't stop thinking about how gorgeous the place looked, and what a fabulous time my guests ! The service was top notch from start to finish and the venue was quite affordable.

The outdoor wedding ceremony by the Gazebo made for the most amazing pictures (and there was no extra charge to hold the ceremony outside). My colors were Blush Pink and Ivory. Sebastian and team turned the reception hall into a pink wonderland (which is exactly what I had hoped for). My guests were raving about the decor, the food/drinks, and the chocolate fondue fountain. I had almost given up on having my dream wedding because my budget was so small. I prayed for a nice venue, and the next day I found Alpine Banquets. The rest is history!

If you're looking for a venue to host your wedding (or any other event), look no further than Alpine Banquets!!

Ashley
09/13/2014

The staff works well with you to have a pleasurable event that is hassle and stress free. Staff and Event corrdinator were extremely pleasent and personable. I would recommend any and all people to utilize them for any type of event.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sebastian and everyone else at Alpine were a dream to work with for our wedding reception. My husband and I had a plated dinner (roasted chicken, filet, and spinach wellington), and our guests absolutely loved the quality and quantity of food that was served. They even mentioned that it did not taste like reception food which is definitely a positive thing to hear. We loved the food especially the roast chicken. The hall itself is very European feeling and extremely cozy and intimate which we loved. As we neared the wedding date, we found that our guest list was going to be short of about 40 guests which we worried about as we did not want the hall to look empty. Sebastian was able to help us solve this problem with some layout ideas, and the ballroom looked absolutely perfect and not empty at all. The other thing I loved was that Sebastian was there almost the entire night making everything run smoothly with our other vendors. Overall, my husband and I were ecstatic that our reception went so smoothly and everything was beautiful. I am still getting compliments from our guests. I would go with Alpine for another event, and I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Marek
09/06/2014

Great place to have a wedding at. The service was really professional and Sebastian went far beyond our expectations to ensure everything was running smoothly during our wedding on 9/6/14. Awesome!!!

Recently Married

This is amazing venue for anyone looking to have a wedding!! We were so pleased with the set up, food, service. Helen and Sebastian were excellent planners. Can not say enough! Great day and memory!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot be any happier with the outcome of our wedding day, thanks in huge part to alpine banquets! From the moment I started wedding planning and toured their gorgeous banquet halls I knew that this place was different than the others. All of the other banquet places looked exactly the same, with money hungry advisors ready to up charge you for absolutely anything different or extra. From the moment I sat down with Helen, however, I was blown away. Her and Sebastian (the other coordinator) had an answer to EVERYthing. Not once was I told, "oh no that'll cost extra" or "no we can't do that." They let us use their arch for ceremony, provided up lighting (that the DJ would have charged for), let us use their vases for head table bouquet centerpieces, threw in high boy tables whenever we needed one (with the linens), all at no additional cost. My husband and I paid for everything ourselves and they were every bit accommodating to work within our budget. Their response time is fast and how much they care about their weddings shines through in every thing they do. I can't thank Sebastian and Helen enough for all they have done to help our big day. I would have lost my mind without Sebastian's calming force in the final weeks before the wedding. A+++++ for this family run, lovely and gorgeous business!!!

1+ year ago

I had my wedding here at Alpine Banquets and must say that Helen and Sebastian are absolutely fabulous people to work with! I can't say one negative thing about them. From the moment I booked my event they were flexible and very helpful. I was promised something months prior to my event and at the two week confirmation meeting they remembered what was promised and delivered on that promise. The food was amazing and the service was stupendous. If you want a venue that is ran by people with integrity and will do whatever it takes to make your event memorable I strongly recommend Alpine Banquets.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn't have picked a better venue!!! Everyone at Alpine especially Helen and Sebastian were absolutely amazing to work with! I felt at ease about everything, and they made the planning process so easy and stress free!

The food was amazing! We did family style with the roasted pork, baked chicken, mostacolli with Italian sausage, green beans almondine, whipped mashed potatoes, cream of chicken with rice soup, salad, with an AMAZING chocolate fountain for dessert as well as our wedding cake! We got rave reviews from all our friends and family on how amazing the food tasted!

The bar package was fantastic! There was such a variety for everyone. We got rave reviews on how good the drinks were and how friendly the bartenders were. The entire bridal party loved the bartenders, they remembered what we were drinking all night long, and had a drink waiting for us at all times. It was wonderful.

The venue was decorated to perfection! Sebastian listened to every thing that I wanted, and he met everything with 100%! He was amazing to work with and comes highly recommended by me and my husband.

We can not extend our appreciation enough to the staff of Alpine Banquets, they were absolutely amazing and made our wedding day magical!! Thank you so much!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Bridgette
10/19/2013

Working with Alpine was wonderful! Helen and Sebastian were amazing from day one to the end. They really do care that you have everything you dreamed of on your big day. I couldn't happier with Alpine.