Almond Leaf Studios

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

David and Elizabeth are absolutely amazing to work with! They are 2 of the coolest people ever and I couldn't imagine working with anyone else! Their attention to detail and quality is simply unmatched! You cannot go wrong hiring Almond Leaf for your celebration.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

My husband and I used Almond Leaf for our wedding video, and we both agree this was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. The decision to have a videographer capture our day was a bit last minute as we thought we didn't really 'need' a video, but now that we have a beautiful one from Almond Leaf, I am so glad we did. We've been married nearly a year and still watch the video regularly - every time, it brings such wonderful memories from our day and really allows us to relive it.

The video from David and Elizabeth is exquisite and one of our most cherished mementos. They perfectly captured the feel of our day as well as compiled all of the most important moments into an 8 minute video. The thought and creativity David and Elizabeth put into the video is outstanding - from the images / clips they captured to the music selection and editing, everything was done to perfection.

Not only are they outstanding artists, but they are also wonderful to work with. Genuine, kind, easy going, organized - everything you would want in a wedding photographer / videographer. Additionally, since we used them for the video only, it was important to us that we find someone who would work well with our photographer, and David and Elizabeth were the perfect partners. The love they have for the wedding industry and capturing one of the most important days of their clients lives is evident.

Overall, I am so grateful to have worked with Almond Leaf and to have such a wonderful video to remember our day. I absolutely would not hesitate to recommend them as a videographer or photographer.

David and Elizabeth - we cannot thank you enough!! We absolutely adore our video and know we will cherish it for years to come!

Services Used: Videography

Nothing is more stressful for a destination wedding bride-to-be, than the thought of building a relationship and trust with the photography / video team that will capture the most important event in your life.
From the moment I perused the Almond Leaf website, I had no doubt that Elizabeth and David would just “get” my vision for the weekend. To call what David produced, a video, is to somehow cheapen what he brought into being. From music selection, to lighting and video composition, my wedding weekend sprung to life in such a magical way, that I cried every time I watched. Every nuance of a drifting cloud or the subtle smile of a proud dad was rendered in such a way as to squeeze every ounce of emotion from the memorable day.
If you want to relive your day as the once-in-a-lifetime fantasy that it was, book Almond Leaf today!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

If you're looking for stunning photography and videography with awesome people who make the process and experience fun, your search stops here. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was hiring Elizabeth and David of Almond Leaf Studios - they are THE BEST, and here's why:

- Extremely quick, thorough, and thoughtful responses to any and everything we needed, and beyond - they were great at giving advice and recommendations based on all of their experiences!
- Being in front of a camera can be a little nerve-wrecking for some people, but they are so fun and make you feel like you're just hanging out with friends while bringing 100% professionalism in all of their work!
- Videography - I have to give a special shoutout here because we weren't going to get a video made at first, ended up doing it and it's one of our favorite momentos of the wedding because it really lets you re-live and "feel" the whole experience. I was also especially impressed with David here as we wanted a pretty specific style and feel to the video that was a little different from the ones that he had done before - he brought so much additional creativity and thought to the finished piece and it's more than what we could have ever asked for!

Thank you Elizabeth and David for helping to create such a wonderful experience and capturing this period of our lives - after all, when the big day is over, this is all we have :)

Services Used: Photography, Videography

We are very pleased with our photos and video from our wedding. Elizabeth and Dave did an amazing job. They are so very talented and knowledgeable. I know we had the best of the best on our wedding day, and I'm so happy to have such beautiful pictures and video to cherish for years to come thanks to Elizabeth and Dave. Highly recommend Almond Leaf!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

When it came to selecting a photographer/videographer to capture our wedding day, we could not have chosen a better team than Almomd Leaf Studios! Both, Elizabeth and David, were incredible to work with and we really enjoyed having them spend the entire day with us. Not only are they super sweet, fun, and energetic, but even more talented! We got married at a baseball stadium and we were curious as to how pictures would turn out. The pictures from our wedding day are beyond beautiful and turned out better than we could have imagined! We also had David do a video. The video he created captured all the key/favorite parts of our day perfectly and is so much fun to watch over and over again!! We constantly get to relive our special day thanks to Elizabeth and David and would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer and/or videographer! You can't go wrong by choosing this trustworthy team!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I really wish I had the words to describe how wonderful our experience was with Almond Leaf Studios.

The Hasenmyers are truly the most gifted couple you could ever put your trust in to capture a big occasion like a wedding. They are so professional – from the time you book to the time the last photo is edited, working with them is totally transparent, very communicative and absolutely filled with love and appreciation.

Beyond their professionalism and artistry, they are simply the most kind and loving people. I could not have felt more comfortable and calm in their presence – they always had a plan and were ready to give instruction, and it was always at the perfect time, with the friendliest and calming direction. I not only wound up with the most gorgeous collection of photos capturing the details of the day (captured at just the right moment), I truly received art work in which my husband and I are the subjects. There is not a person who has seen our photos that hasn’t mentioned “that belongs in a magazine” at some point or another. In fact, the venue where we got married is using our photos to highlight the venues.

And the video – UNREAL! We didn’t even know that we wanted a video. And now that we have this amazing piece that will forever capture the beauty and love of that day, I have to preach to every bride I know – YOU HAVE TO HAVE ONE! My memories are captured on film and that is priceless – David translated our very experience into something that someday our future kids will be able to watch 100 times, like my husband and I have. Our mannerisms, our family dynamics – it’s all there in 4 minutes of emotional beauty. Again, there isn’t a person who didn’t comment that they had never seen love captured so palpably.

It seems like everyone these days has “the best photographer” – but unless they are referring to Almond Leaf, I have to disagree.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

First I must say, Elizabeth and David Hasenmyer are lovely people.

Picking a wedding photographer was an extremely difficult task for me and my, now, husband. Having worked in the wedding industry myself for many years, we knew the talent pool to choose from in North Carolina would be overwhelming. However, the first time I spoke with Elizabeth on the phone, I was immediately at ease. She described her work style and aesthetic in a comfortable and confident way. She showed great interest in what we felt was most important to us on our big day. Also, one of the appealing things about Almond Leaf was that their business model has a wonderful philanthropic element, which a portion of the profits from our booking went to others in need. Like I said - lovely. people.

Elizabeth's flexibility in arranging our engagement session, and even rescheduling due to a major rainstorm, was something we greatly appreciated. Elizabeth’s second shooter at the wedding was her awesome husband, David. Most importantly, their presence the weekend of our wedding went beyond photography. They were respectful of space, but also were willing to take risks to get incredible shots for us. I’m pretty sure David climbed a tree at one point! Elizabeth was efficient in getting through a large number of family pictures. We had a tight timeline and they kept the mood light, as wedding day tensions can be high.

The email and phone correspondence was always quick. The booking process and payment process was incredibly easy and done via their website. We received our engagement pictures in a very timely fashion. The images of the wedding they have sent us so far have been stunning and we cannot wait to see the rest!

If you are looking for a talented, kind, fun and professional wedding photographer, and for beautiful images you will hold dear for the rest of your lives, we could not recommend Almond Leaf Studios more! Book them. Book them. Book them.

Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

Great people to work with. Excellent job with everything we wanted.

Services Used: Photography

Elizabeth is a true gem. Her work is beyond fantastic and she works very closely to insure she provides all that you want from a photographer. We had a very rough go with our wedding and had to rescheduled 2 months before hand. We ended up having a last minute destination wedding and Elizabeth was very flexible and supportive throughout the ENTIRE process. She was especially spectacular on my wedding day, guiding us throughout the photo shoot and just being super lovely. I will definitely be contacting her in the future for any of my photography needs.

Her husband actually shot a short (but wonderful) video of our wedding day. It was exactly what I was looking for, and the turn around time was super quick. They are an amazing team together.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I just happened to find Almond Leaf Studios online on a wedding planning website and decided to book them because I was so impressed with the example photographs on their website. My expectations were exceeded by Elizabeth and her team throughout the entire process. Elizabeth was very professional and clearly concerned about what my husband and I wanted out of our wedding photographs. She was so easy to work with and delivered a beautiful product. We were so pleased with our wedding photos and look forward to using Almond Leaf Studios again for our photography needs in the future!

Services Used: Photography

Hands down we are beyond happy that we hired Almond Leaf Studios and we recommend them to anyone. Elizabeth was beyond helpful throughout the entire planning process. The day of the wedding she was very attentive to our needs and readily available to capture all the important moments of the day.

We recommend her services to anyone!!!

Services Used: Photography

Elizabeth and her team are AMAZING! Very prompt responses, great personality and overall the perfect photographer for your big day!

Services Used: Photography

I recommend this photography company to any couple that is looking for a fresh and artistic approach to their wedding photography needs. Elizabeth and her team stand out because a portion of the proceeds from your package are used charitably, which is comforting considering how much money is spent on a wedding and all it entails.

Services Used: Photography

My experience with Elizabeth and April was perfect! As a laid back bride who isn't interested in ANYTHING traditional it was a perfect fit. Capturing the essence of my wedding day was very important to me so photography was the thing I wanted to spend the most money on. It was SO worth it! I am in love with all of my pictures! Sometimes I sit for hours staring at my photos and getting lost in the memories of my wedding day. Thank you so much for doing what you do with such perfection!

Services Used: Photography

When I contacted Elizabeth with Almond Leaf Studios about photographing my wedding day, I knew she was "THE ONE." Having a sister who's wedding photos were featured in "New York Bridal" magazine I knew I had big shoes to fill when it came to my wedding photographer and I wanted NOTHING but the BEST! Her work is breathtaking and Elizabeth is so warm and friendly, the combination is unbeatable. My hubby-to-be and I have only had engagement pictures done so far, and I cannot tell you how many compliments I received once our engagement pictures hit the Almond Lead Studios blog!!!! They were more beautiful then I could have ever imagined, she knows how to make her subjects shine! She is great to work with, always professional, prompt to respond to e-mails/phone calls, and her attention to detail is superb. I cannot wait for more to come on our wedding day!!!