Allurez

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I am so glad I came across Allurez.com in my search for an engagement ring for my fiancé. The ring I ordered is beautiful and I showed it to a friend who is a jewelry appraiser who told me I got an absolute steal of a deal. my fiancé is extremely happy with the shine and style which is all great. the service is great, the salespeople were always nice and patient and I couldnt ask for more. I have Allurez.com on my favorites now and will shop there for future jewelry needs and have bragged about it to all my friends. My recomendation: Buy from Allurez.com without any hesitation.
Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Just bought an engagement ring from Allurez, in behalf of my son, we live in Northern Ireland , and thanks too Jessica we had his ring delivered in 5 days and it would have been here sooner but due to bad weather in the states it had a slight delay, and through out the whole deliver Jessica kept in touch with me through emails and even sent us photos of the ring which is beautiful, and we can't thank Jessica enough for all her help, she has made my son's Christmas and his bride to be ... Thank you Jessica . And all at allurez , and I am sure we will be looking for there wedding ring.
Wedding: 12/24/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Allurez is very great seller. I am very happy with my wedding rings. High quality and shipping periods. Shipping period to Russia made 9 days, it is fine. I am very grateful also the biggest recommendations.
Thank you very much!
Wedding: 12/14/2013
0.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  1.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5
Awful experience with this company. Ordered a loose diamond for an engagement ring on 9/11. Money was removed from my account and on 9/18 I found out they sold the item already.

Customer service asked me to send replacement item numbers, only 2 out of the 4 were available. Which means only 40% of the diamonds they have listed are in stock! After finding a diamond that was identical except color (one was H, the other was I) they wanted and additional $333 dollars on top of my initial payment.

Ended up getting a refund started on 9/20 (9 days later).

Worst part, the diamond I originally ordered was still posted for sale on their web site as of 9/20!

Needless to say I have an engagement band without a diamond and the proposal was supposed to be during vacation which is rapidly approaching.

AVOID AT ALL COST! TERRIBLE! DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE!
Wedding: 12/04/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
A friend recommended Allurez to me to buy our wedding bands from. I ended up buying a diamond wedding ring for myself and a hammered wedding band for my fiancee. The rings look much better in person and we actually got them appraised for more than double. The customer service was excellent.
thank you Allurez.com
4.7/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Me and my fiance, David, decided to get a 14K white gold Halo Diamond Engagement Ring and WOW! It literally lights up my finger and mood. I absolutely love the ring and am extremely satisfied. I have received too many compliments to name. I had a question regarding size and the customer service was extremely helpful. I would recommend Allurez to everyone!
Wedding: 10/05/2013

Anonymous 1 Reviews
So when I decided to propose to my girlfriend, I knew I had to buy the best ring possible. My friend suggested Allurez and was instantly in love with their prices and rings. So I bought this beautiful bridal ring set. I paid through wire transfer so I got a 2% cash discount on an already great price. When I received it I got it appraised for a little more than double the price I paid for it. All in all, I would definitely recommend this company!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My fiance and I decided that we want to make and treasure as many beautiful memories as we could for all aspects of our wedding. When we find any aspect of planning our wedding stressful, we take a step back and time off. We were so happy and excited to find Allurez! They made picking our engagement rings a true joy and a pleasure. We have been so pleased with their attention to detail and their high quality of customer service that we are recommending Allurez to all of our family and friends. If you are buying jewelry, start at Allurez!
Wedding: 09/08/2013
1.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.5
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Ordered a ring for my anniversary, and wired the money through the next day. But THREE WEEKS after, the order is still "InProcess". Called a bunch of times and each time I was told it takes time for the money to get through to them. I don't believe any ACH clearing takes that long. Now it's way past the anniversary, and I am still trying to get my money back from them. Good luck if you want to try them.
4.9/5.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
www.allurez.com is the best online shopping store where one can get purity, clarity, trust and the most important thing, "satisfaction". I had purchased lot of jewelry from this store for my wife and every time I saw a spark on her face full of happiness. So now I prefer only allurez.com. Thanks allurez.
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
Allurez for One and All
Occasion or no occasion, a true jewelry lover does not wait for any special time to buy a fresh piece. But such is the boon of technology that it gives you a perfect reason to get at least one jewelry piece for you. And the reason is Allurez reviews that are getting published and viral across the web world. With the kind of collection and facilities it offers, the list of satisfied customers is touching the stars and it is adding to its popularity.
Allurez offers gold, platinum and silver jewelries stud with diamond and other gemstones. It offers a lot many choices even in gold in terms of variety, design and budget. For example, platinum complements the milky white wedding gown, but if you cannot afford it you can look into Allurez’s white gold collection. To cater all kinds of customers, Allurez offers sterling silver and vermeil which can be obtained for less than $100. All these offers have resulted into such great Allurez reviews everywhere.
You can buy these jewelries online and have them shipped to your home address for free. Do not need to worry about the safe delivery as they come with free insurance too. So, trust Allurez reviews next time you read one. You can directly visit the official webstore: http://www.allurez.com/
Wedding: 05/01/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Allurez Jewelry has some of the greatest engagement rings and jewelery i could find! Not only do the have beautiful pieces but the have great prices. If you are looking for fine jewelery and looking for that special engagement ring you have to go to Allurez Jewelery. They have exceptional customer service and will have your ring delivered in no time!
Wedding: 03/09/2013
3.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5
I really like Allurez. It has wide collection and fit for everybody.
I like using its product and have excellent design to show.
You can directly visit the official webstore: http://www.allurez.com/
Wedding: 02/14/2013
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Allurez thanks for being with me all the time . Allurez is a huge collection of allurez diamonds ,fine jewellery . I am writing this feedback as i liked their work very much they were like to ready to share their best made Allurez Diamonds , I buyed a Diamond engagement ring from them for my upcoming engagement & matching wedding band & i am very preety much sure that this will make everyones Eye open . through this feedback i ones again want to thanks allurez - Thank you soo much .
Wedding: 01/27/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I found just the right necklace to go with my sweetheart neckline dress when a friend of mine recommended checking out Allurez - I loved their selection and prices, couldn't resist buying a diamond necklace....so beautiful!!
Wedding: 10/12/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband to be bought me the engagement ring of my dreams from Allurez. When i opened it from the box, my heart almost stopped as it was the most breathtaking ring I have ever seen. He purchased a halo-style engagement ring, with a big yellow diamond in the middle surrounded by white diamonds. The quality of the diamonds is amazing and I always have people stare it when they see it. I would recommend Allurez Jewelers for not only engagement rings but all types of jewelry, as I have looked at their website and didn't see an item that I didn't like!
Wedding: 09/29/2012
 800-554-3509
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire