Allurez

Allurez

Fine Designer Jewelry

New York, NY 10036 | map
Jewelry: Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antiq...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.5 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.5 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently bought an engagement ring and upon its arrival I got it appraised by a local jeweler for double its value. I am extremely happy with Allurez's overall service and quality. I am very happy and I recommend Allurez to even my closest friends.

• Wedding: [Private]
4.5/5.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Delivery wasn't the quickest of all but it was satisfactory delivered on time. They wrapped the box very securely and it was really well padded up inside which I was happy to see. The ring was actually more beautiful in person. Luckily I was able to avail the ongoing sale and was able to get the Twisted Infinity Diamond Engagement Ring for my fiancee at 45% less price than the actual MRP. I am going to surprise her and I know she will be thrilled to receive my token of love for her!

• Wedding: 11/20/2015
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

First of all, I would like to congratulate Allurez for being a savior for many of us who want to do quality shopping at our own comfort. I have my wedding in 2015 and have decided to plan early. I ordered Handmade Wedding Band with Crosses in 18k Yellow Gold (8.5mm) from Allurez.com. I really like this piece along with its price. I would definitely recommend others to try Allurez, they are awesome.

• Wedding: 10/06/2015
2.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

I purchased a custom-made engagement ring from Allurez. I had initially selected to pay with a wire-transfer as it came with a discount, however after realizing the fee for the transfer was more than the discount I wanted to change my payment method to a credit card. When I asked about changing my payment method they told me I would have to cancel the order and start a new one. I have never heard of this procedure, and doing so would require me to build the ring all over again which would take at least 30 mins.
I went ahead with the wire transfer to avoid complication. I need the ring as soon as possible but there was no option for expediting the process, even though I was willing to pay more to do so. They claimed this is because they need to take their time to assure "quality", which is ironic because when I finally got the ring it was very dirty and had excess glue on the inlays. For paying $1000+ this is unacceptable. Also, the ring was not the size I ordered! I wanted a 7.25 and when I took it to a jeweler to get it resized they told me it was a 7.50. I contacted Allurez about this and while they said I could send it back to get resized, the cost of insuring the ring would be more than the cost of just resizing it locally, plus I did not want to have to wait for weeks and have the possibility of them doing another subpar job.
One positive thing I can say is that they were quick to respond through email (although every time I replied to someone a different person replied back.) When I got the ring they included a card that clearly says on the front "$50 Gift Card". Yet it is not, it only provides %10 off up to $50. Quite unnecessary misleading advertising.
All in all I am very disappointed with Allurez. They are overpriced for the quality of work they provide.

• Wedding: [Private]
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

My friend had a very good experience shopping online for his wedding ring from Allurez a year ago. And now since I am getting married on February 2015, I am feeling the excitement and rush. Therefore I want only the best possible marriage arrangements whether be it getting the right bookings or arranging engagement/ wedding rings, but without going over the limit. Thanks to Allurez, just like my friend I too was able to cut a great deal on the very pretty, Vintage Princess Pink Diamond Engagement Ring 14K W. Gold 0.97ct for my princess. Highly recommended their services!

• Wedding: 02/04/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allurez went so much out of it's way to get me exactly what I want in an engagement ring. I was so pleased by the service I received that since then I have been a loyal customer. Everything I have bought was beautiful and unique. Deffinitly recommend this site.

• Wedding: 01/28/2015
0.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I had ordered my chosen ring, 3 weeks in advance in order to receive it prior to flying to another state. My first issue that I ran into was that my billing address and shipping address were not the same. For a military member who is constantly moving, it is difficult to maintain a updated billing address. Therefore it would be easier to have the shipping, to the temporary address as an option feasible. But I received an email the very next day that my information with my credit card company should at the least have a secondary billing address for my mailing address to proceed wih transaction. I reluctantly complied and tried to call the contacting representative who was always unavailable. So I left an email instead which received no reply. 2 days after I proceeded to call the company to check the status of my order. I was assured that everything was processed and to allow 1 week for delivery. Not the advertised quick delivery that they promised, but I would still receive the ring 1 week before my flight out. I am currently 4 days away from flying to my fiancé to get married the following week. The ring had not arrived, so I called the allurez to find out the status. The ring had not even left the shipping area! I received the nonchalant, o it will be there in a few days maybe even Friday. To my anger I have just learned that I will be flying to my fiancé, my wedding without a wedding ring. Atrocious service from a company who would make you believe they value your special day. I suggest you take your well earned money and spend it at more reliable and respectable companies. I will be sure to warn as many social venues, friends and family to never ever purchase from this company. Be warned.

• Wedding: 12/01/2014

• Wedding: 10/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Customer service is count where ever you go, and the Allurez customer service is very efficient. They help you their customer to choose the best product. Good collection of diamond and gold jewelry. Especially engagement and wedding rings.

• Wedding: Recently Married
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Was a bit hesitant to buy jewelry online, but we got my engagement/wedding rings (set) from them so we decided to order again, as I loved my rings so much. They sent my fiance (now husband) the wrong size ring (he measured it at work with great instruments!), and so we had to expedite it back at our expense and hope the new one arrived in time. They responded very promptly to the emails, phone calls, and it ended up arriving on time and being great. Would buy from them again. Good prices on quality jewelry.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

fast delivery and great service. i am regular customer now.

• Wedding: 06/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These guys went so much out of their way for me it was incredible. Such a good company and service. I will use them for years to come.

• Wedding: 06/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so glad I came across Allurez.com in my search for an engagement ring for my fiancé. The ring I ordered is beautiful and I showed it to a friend who is a jewelry appraiser who told me I got an absolute steal of a deal. my fiancé is extremely happy with the shine and style which is all great. the service is great, the salespeople were always nice and patient and I couldnt ask for more. I have Allurez.com on my favorites now and will shop there for future jewelry needs and have bragged about it to all my friends. My recomendation: Buy from Allurez.com without any hesitation.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I purchased a 14kt white gold setting from Allurez as a gift for my daughter (I already had a stone). I was very concerned about purchasing from the internet, sight unseen, so before I made the purchase, I emailed Allurez asking many questions about how the setting looked IRL.. I asked specifically if the shank had holes, or spaces in the design because I could not tell from the drawings on their website. I was told "No, no holes, or spaces. All solid metal." I asked for real life photos, but none would/could be provided to me. So then I asked, "What if I get the setting, and I do not like it?" They said that if I was not happy with the setting, then I could exchange it. When I received the setting two weeks later, I saw that it did in fact have holes, and spaces in the design of the shank! Not only that, but the 14kt white gold did not look white, shiny or silvery at all, but yellowish and dull. I told them I was not happy with the setting, and that I wanted an exchange. They said that if I wanted an exchange then I would have to pay a restocking fee. I asked Allurez again to honor their email agreement with me for an exchange. They would not. So now I have paid money for a setting that I am unhappy with and I will never use. I don't know how a company can treat its customers this way. As of this writing Allurez has over 47 complaints against them on the BBB site, my complaint is one of them. This was the worst experience I have ever had with any jeweler online, or in person.
© 2014 Microsoft Terms Privacy & cookies Developers English (United States)

Allurez responded with the following comments:

When a setting is advertised as a "Carved Solitaire Engagement Ring Setting", it is pretty obvious that there will be a portion on the ring that is "carved" out as part of its design, especially when the word "Carved" is in the title itself. When you buy a carved pumpkin for Halloween you wouldn't expect it to be whole. However, a carving is different than a "hole", so we did answer that there were no holes in this ring, because there are not. Perhaps the customer did not make her question clear enough. We cannot send photos of a custom item because custom means we make the item from scratch only when there is an order for the item. Also, the return policy, as listed very clearly on our website, states: "Engraved items are non-refundable...Special, custom made and Design-Your-Own items are not refundable". This ring was not only a Design-Your-Own ring, it was also engraved. We had offered prior to shipment to exchange this item for the customer if she was dissatisfied with it, but that was before she had requested for the ring to be engraved! However, once the customer did express her dissatisfaction with the item, we agreed to go against our own policies and accept back a custom and engraved item in order for her to exchange it with another item, minus a small restocking fee (which is also indicated on our website), or we would make the repairs to the item free of charge. The customer was still not satisfied with this. We still are not sure why there was any dissatisfaction with an item that was 100% as advertised in the photos and description of the item on our website, and we definitely went above and beyond to try to satisfy this customer.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Just bought an engagement ring from Allurez, in behalf of my son, we live in Northern Ireland , and thanks too Jessica we had his ring delivered in 5 days and it would have been here sooner but due to bad weather in the states it had a slight delay, and through out the whole deliver Jessica kept in touch with me through emails and even sent us photos of the ring which is beautiful, and we can't thank Jessica enough for all her help, she has made my son's Christmas and his bride to be ... Thank you Jessica . And all at allurez , and I am sure we will be looking for there wedding ring.

• Wedding: 12/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allurez is very great seller. I am very happy with my wedding rings. High quality and shipping periods. Shipping period to Russia made 9 days, it is fine. I am very grateful also the biggest recommendations.
Thank you very much!

• Wedding: 12/14/2013
800-554-3509
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards