Allurez

4.3
Flexibility
4.1
[Private]

I recently bought an engagement ring and upon its arrival I got it appraised by a local jeweler for double its value. I am extremely happy with Allurez's overall service and quality. I am very happy and I recommend Allurez to even my closest friends.

Services Used: Jewelry

Delivery wasn't the quickest of all but it was satisfactory delivered on time. They wrapped the box very securely and it was really well padded up inside which I was happy to see. The ring was actually more beautiful in person. Luckily I was able to avail the ongoing sale and was able to get the Twisted Infinity Diamond Engagement Ring for my fiancee at 45% less price than the actual MRP. I am going to surprise her and I know she will be thrilled to receive my token of love for her!

Services Used: Jewelry

First of all, I would like to congratulate Allurez for being a savior for many of us who want to do quality shopping at our own comfort. I have my wedding in 2015 and have decided to plan early. I ordered Handmade Wedding Band with Crosses in 18k Yellow Gold (8.5mm) from Allurez.com. I really like this piece along with its price. I would definitely recommend others to try Allurez, they are awesome.

[Private]

STAY AWAY!

We bought an engagement ring for my fiance from this site and it not only showed up 2 weeks late, but it was the wrong ring!!! Literally the wrong ring. How hard could it be, we ordered it from their website, and all of the specs we entered were correct.

Their customer service is awful. Took us forever to get our money back.

0.5

Garbage Company, poor craftsmanship and terrible customer service. I received the ring of my DREAMS late last year from my fiancé. However, even before he placed the ring on my finger there were problems with the craftsmanship of the ring. He received the ring with a missing stone in the pave setting. Sent it back having to pay the return shipping to have it fixed, he put it on my finger and three weeks later 2 stones had fallen out (mid January). We sent it back with instruction to have a brand new band made (also to be made in a smaller size) and were promised as such. The ring arrived (over a month later) it appeared it was a new setting but in the incorrect size. That night I went to grab drinks with a couple of my girl friends, got home around 10:45pm to see I had lost yet another stone from the brand new setting in the matter of a few hours. After considering the option to have it fixed by another jeweler we decided to send it back to Allurez for repair and for the ring to be resized to my correct size (End of March). We received the ring two weeks later- Mid April. By the end of May I had lost another stone in my band. At this point we just wanted to be done with the company, and asked for a full refund. They declined our refund stating they can only repair the ring or we could exchange it for a more expensive setting and pay a 30% "restocking fee". End of June came still had not heard back from a manager. Finally hear back from Grace "the manager" the first week of August with still no remedy to this situation. It's the end of September and I have three missing stones from my engagement ring. We have decided to cut ties and go forward with a local and professional jeweler to have the ring remade so my fiancé and I do not have to deal with this awful company anymore.

0.5

Beware: if you do not like your product it is darn near impossible to get it corrected or obtain a refund. I returned a ring that had aquamarines that were gray and not at all blue in color. I was told it would be corrected in 7-10 days and returned. Over two weeks and 8 calls to customer service later, I still do not have a ring. The last call took the cake: I was told by the agent that in order to reinstate my faith in customer service he would call me by the end of the day to update me, even if the update was to say that he was still trying to get accurate information. No call was received. I have also been refused a refund because now that the repair has taken so long, it is outside of the 30-day refund window. This company will hold your jewelry and your money hostage and customer service is unhelpful, uncommunicative, and misleading.

2.0

I ordered an eternity band for Valentine's Day over three weeks ago... The day has come and gone, my check has been cashed, and there's no sign yet of the ring. Customer service response via email is very weak; when I called to inquire about order status 2 weeks ago, they couldn't find the check I'd FedExed, and I had to follow up again by phone. Person who answers phone is not very professional - when I asked how long shipment would take the response was kind of, "Oh, maybe 10 days, maybe 14 days..." Payment is allowed only by wire transfer or personal check - not convenient for the customer, and probability of screwups is double what it would be otherwise. For a major jewelry purchase, this has been really frustrating. Am wondering if I'm ever going to receive the product!

Services Used: Jewelry

My friend had a very good experience shopping online for his wedding ring from Allurez a year ago. And now since I am getting married on February 2015, I am feeling the excitement and rush. Therefore I want only the best possible marriage arrangements whether be it getting the right bookings or arranging engagement/ wedding rings, but without going over the limit. Thanks to Allurez, just like my friend I too was able to cut a great deal on the very pretty, Vintage Princess Pink Diamond Engagement Ring 14K W. Gold 0.97ct for my princess. Highly recommended their services!

Services Used: Jewelry

Allurez went so much out of it's way to get me exactly what I want in an engagement ring. I was so pleased by the service I received that since then I have been a loyal customer. Everything I have bought was beautiful and unique. Deffinitly recommend this site.

Recently Married

Customer service is count where ever you go, and the Allurez customer service is very efficient. They help you their customer to choose the best product. Good collection of diamond and gold jewelry. Especially engagement and wedding rings.

Services Used: Jewelry

Was a bit hesitant to buy jewelry online, but we got my engagement/wedding rings (set) from them so we decided to order again, as I loved my rings so much. They sent my fiance (now husband) the wrong size ring (he measured it at work with great instruments!), and so we had to expedite it back at our expense and hope the new one arrived in time. They responded very promptly to the emails, phone calls, and it ended up arriving on time and being great. Would buy from them again. Good prices on quality jewelry.

Services Used: Jewelry

fast delivery and great service. i am regular customer now.

Services Used: Jewelry

These guys went so much out of their way for me it was incredible. Such a good company and service. I will use them for years to come.

Services Used: Jewelry

I am so glad I came across Allurez.com in my search for an engagement ring for my fiancé. The ring I ordered is beautiful and I showed it to a friend who is a jewelry appraiser who told me I got an absolute steal of a deal. my fiancé is extremely happy with the shine and style which is all great. the service is great, the salespeople were always nice and patient and I couldnt ask for more. I have Allurez.com on my favorites now and will shop there for future jewelry needs and have bragged about it to all my friends. My recomendation: Buy from Allurez.com without any hesitation.

0.0

I purchased a 14kt white gold setting from Allurez as a gift for my daughter (I already had a stone). I was very concerned about purchasing from the internet, sight unseen, so before I made the purchase, I emailed Allurez asking many questions about how the setting looked IRL.. I asked specifically if the shank had holes, or spaces in the design because I could not tell from the drawings on their website. I was told "No, no holes, or spaces. All solid metal." I asked for real life photos, but none would/could be provided to me. So then I asked, "What if I get the setting, and I do not like it?" They said that if I was not happy with the setting, then I could exchange it. When I received the setting two weeks later, I saw that it did in fact have holes, and spaces in the design of the shank! Not only that, but the 14kt white gold did not look white, shiny or silvery at all, but yellowish and dull. I told them I was not happy with the setting, and that I wanted an exchange. They said that if I wanted an exchange then I would have to pay a restocking fee. I asked Allurez again to honor their email agreement with me for an exchange. They would not. So now I have paid money for a setting that I am unhappy with and I will never use. I don't know how a company can treat its customers this way. As of this writing Allurez has over 47 complaints against them on the BBB site, my complaint is one of them. This was the worst experience I have ever had with any jeweler online, or in person. © 2014 Microsoft Terms Privacy & cookies Developers English (United States)

Allurez responded with the following comments:

When a setting is advertised as a "Carved Solitaire Engagement Ring Setting", it is pretty obvious that there will be a portion on the ring that is "carved" out as part of its design, especially when the word "Carved" is in the title itself. When you buy a carved pumpkin for Halloween you wouldn't expect it to be whole. However, a carving is different than a "hole", so we did answer that there were no holes in this ring, because there are not. Perhaps the customer did not make her question clear enough. We cannot send photos of a custom item because custom means we make the item from scratch only when there is an order for the item. Also, the return policy, as listed very clearly on our website, states: "Engraved items are non-refundable...Special, custom made and Design-Your-Own items are not refundable". This ring was not only a Design-Your-Own ring, it was also engraved. We had offered prior to shipment to exchange this item for the customer if she was dissatisfied with it, but that was before she had requested for the ring to be engraved! However, once the customer did express her dissatisfaction with the item, we agreed to go against our own policies and accept back a custom and engraved item in order for her to exchange it with another item, minus a small restocking fee (which is also indicated on our website), or we would make the repairs to the item free of charge. The customer was still not satisfied with this. We still are not sure why there was any dissatisfaction with an item that was 100% as advertised in the photos and description of the item on our website, and we definitely went above and beyond to try to satisfy this customer.