Allurez

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

I recently bought an engagement ring and upon its arrival I got it appraised by a local jeweler for double its value. I am extremely happy with Allurez's overall service and quality. I am very happy and I recommend Allurez to even my closest friends.

1 person found this review helpful
2.0

I ordered an engagement ring from Allurez online. The ring arrived very quickly and the condition was excellent. However, I needed the sizing adjusted on the ring. Upon receiving it back from Allurez and getting the ring appraised, I found that the filler material was different than the original material and that a large void had been left in the ring, as well as the engraving not being redone after resizing. Upon consultation with Allurez, I decided to fly to Manhattan to get the ring sized in person. I let Allurez know several months in advance and was assured it could be completed while in NYC (both the resizing and the re-engraving).
Upon arrival to Manhattan, I discovered that the "showroom" I was directed to was in fact just a single guy in a small shop in the diamond district who can do ring alterations (this was after being sent to the wrong place twice). I was also informed he could not do the engraving. After picking up the ring, it still didn't fit correctly and was further damaged with scuff marks and scratches.
Prior to this experience the customer service was excellent. However for any deviations from the initial order, I do not recommend this jeweler.

[Private]

I had a great experience shopping online for the wedding ring from Allurez a few weeks ago. The Allurez customer service is very friendly and they helped me choose the perfect ring. The ring I ordered was gorgeous and my fiancé loved it. Allurez obviously carries high quality products and I would recommend them to anyone.

Services Used: Jewelry

Thank you Allurez for providing a ring that is beautiful and elegant.

Services Used: Jewelry

Delivery wasn't the quickest of all but it was satisfactory delivered on time. They wrapped the box very securely and it was really well padded up inside which I was happy to see. The ring was actually more beautiful in person. Luckily I was able to avail the ongoing sale and was able to get the Twisted Infinity Diamond Engagement Ring for my fiancee at 45% less price than the actual MRP. I am going to surprise her and I know she will be thrilled to receive my token of love for her!

Services Used: Jewelry

Although my fiance had no help from me in choosing an engagement ring (I didn't know he was getting me one), Allurez was there for him every step of the way. They gave him a broad wealth of options, and guided him through how to make the choice and what to consider. They also advised him on what had greater value, and actually sold him a ring that had more value for less. The 4 C's of the diamond were quite high, and the ring was absolutely beautiful. My fiance proposed over dinner. The waiter told us that the chef had prepared a special desert for us because we've come to this place a few times before. He brought out a silver platter, and when he opened the top, the box was inside. I will never forget that moment, or the moment I opened the box. The ring was absolutely stunning, breathtaking. It was such a beautiful diamond, in such a unique setting. It was like no other ring I ever saw, and had such an elegant glamour- a very rare, original style, I feel that it echoed my own unique story, and beautifully represented our relationship.

My friends all love the ring, and everyone commented on its beauty and uniqueness. Moreover, a friend of mine who's about to get engaged, showed her boyfriend my ring as an example of what she's looking for.

Allurez was not only there through the journey of picking the ring, but were in touch with us after to ensure we were satisfied. Allurez was an integral part of one of the most pivotal moments of my life, and I will always share that bond with them- I highly recommend Allurez for anyone considering that next step!

Services Used: Jewelry

First of all, I would like to congratulate Allurez for being a savior for many of us who want to do quality shopping at our own comfort. I have my wedding in 2015 and have decided to plan early. I ordered Handmade Wedding Band with Crosses in 18k Yellow Gold (8.5mm) from Allurez.com. I really like this piece along with its price. I would definitely recommend others to try Allurez, they are awesome.

Recently Married
This review is currently being verified.
1.0

Garbage Company, poor craftsmanship and terrible customer service. I received the ring of my DREAMS late last year from my fiancé. However, even before he placed the ring on my finger there were problems with the craftsmanship of the ring. He received the ring with a missing stone in the pave setting. Sent it back having to pay the return shipping to have it fixed, he put it on my finger and three weeks later 2 stones had fallen out (mid January). We sent it back with instruction to have a brand new band made (also to be made in a smaller size) and were promised as such. The ring arrived (over a month later) it appeared it was a new setting but in the incorrect size. That night I went to grab drinks with a couple of my girl friends, got home around 10:45pm to see I had lost yet another stone from the brand new setting in the matter of a few hours. After considering the option to have it fixed by another jeweler we decided to send it back to Allurez for repair and for the ring to be resized to my correct size (End of March). We received the ring two weeks later- Mid April. By the end of May I had lost another stone in my band. At this point we just wanted to be done with the company, and asked for a full refund. They declined our refund stating they can only repair the ring or we could exchange it for a more expensive setting and pay a 30% "restocking fee". End of June came still had not heard back from a manager. Finally hear back from Grace "the manager" the first week of August with still no remedy to this situation. It's the end of September and I have three missing stones from my engagement ring. We have decided to cut ties and go forward with a local and professional jeweler to have the ring remade so my fiancé and I do not have to deal with this awful company anymore.

Recently Married
This review is currently being verified.

My friend had a very good experience shopping online for his wedding ring from Allurez a year ago. And now since I am getting married on February 2015, I am feeling the excitement and rush. Therefore I want only the best possible marriage arrangements whether be it getting the right bookings or arranging engagement/ wedding rings, but without going over the limit. Thanks to Allurez, just like my friend I too was able to cut a great deal on the very pretty, Vintage Princess Pink Diamond Engagement Ring 14K W. Gold 0.97ct for my princess. Highly recommended their services!

2.4

Update: Sorry to write this update a bit late.

Right after we posted this review, as of 4/17/2015: the company resumed communication with us and worked with us to reach an acceptable resolution.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Be an informed customer when buying diamonds from this company. We chose a custom wedding band with yellow and white diamonds. They promised to send with appraisal report but we never received the report. We eventually went to get it appraised (at a lab, not at another jeweler), it turned out the yellow diamonds were color-treated, not natural canary diamonds. We would have been OK with this IF Allurez was honest about this in the product description, but that was not the case.

If you are considering buying anything with yellow diamonds, either get it in writing from them that it is natural/not color treated or understand that what you are getting from them could be color-treated. Just be informed when you buy. And go get it appraised by an independent lab.

We contacted them but got the run around (but they were not rude on the phone, that much is true). We then opened a case with BBB and they are still giving us and BBB the run around (it is an on-going case, they told BBB they would love to resolve the issue with us but they have in fact ignored us for over a month). Essentially, the business told us that it would only work with us to resolve it IF we DELETE the BBB case altogether so no one can see it. We said we would close the case, not Delete it, and they ignored us since.

Services Used: Jewelry

Allurez went so much out of it's way to get me exactly what I want in an engagement ring. I was so pleased by the service I received that since then I have been a loyal customer. Everything I have bought was beautiful and unique. Deffinitly recommend this site.

Recently Married

Customer service is count where ever you go, and the Allurez customer service is very efficient. They help you their customer to choose the best product. Good collection of diamond and gold jewelry. Especially engagement and wedding rings.

Services Used: Jewelry

Was a bit hesitant to buy jewelry online, but we got my engagement/wedding rings (set) from them so we decided to order again, as I loved my rings so much. They sent my fiance (now husband) the wrong size ring (he measured it at work with great instruments!), and so we had to expedite it back at our expense and hope the new one arrived in time. They responded very promptly to the emails, phone calls, and it ended up arriving on time and being great. Would buy from them again. Good prices on quality jewelry.