Alliance Video Productions

Alliance Video Productions

"Exceeding Expectations"

Tabernacle, NJ 08088 | map
Style: Cinematic, Storytelling
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, High Def...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alliance video is amazing. I almost didn't have a videographer and I'm so glad we went for it! A recap video was ready for us very quickly and it's been so fun to relive the fastest day of my life! Alliance video went above and beyond- it is the most professional wedding video I've even seen :)

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Of all the vendors that we worked with for our wedding, Tom from Alliance Video was by far the best. He was so organized and professional throughout the planning process, so we were thrilled to find out that he would also be filming our wedding day himself. He was so great; non intrusive and full of positive energy. To top it all off, his product was just as wonderful as his service. He sent us our eight minute honeymoon highlight video just five days after our wedding and the quality was superb. We can't wait to see the full video!

Alliance Video Productions responded with the following comments:

Lauren, you are so sweet! Thank you for your kind words! I loved being with you guys. Everything was perfect; from Father Gino's presence at your ceremony, your beautiful venues, great families and friends, the awesome band, your dads' toasts, etc. etc. etc. What an incredible day, and I thank you for letting me share in it. It was really an honor!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We went to a Bridal Expo one cold day in March in Willdwood, NJ. We were checking out all the vendors and came across Tom Johnson of Alliance Video. Tom was very friendly and showed us everything they offered. Then fast forward a couple of months and trying to book some vendors and saw them listed on The Knot. Exchanged some emails and calls later, I booked Alliance Video for our big day. I knew I could depend on them talking to Tom and seeing their work on their website.

After it was said and done, Alliance Video was worth it. They made sure that they covered everything on our special day. We love how fast and awesome the honeymoon highlight video came out. 5 Days after the wedding, we got a nice 8+ minute video of the day. It was great to relive our day so soon. Everyone was surprised how fast the turnaround was and how great the video looked.

They incorporated the right songs into the highlight video. We had a traditional Chinese tea ceremony at 9 am at the hotel and Tom arrived promptly to catch that all on video. I'm so glad I have that on video. It was very emotional and happy moment to have. They followed us all day to church, the beach for pictures and then to the reception and they didn't leave until around 8 pm. They made sure they were there to catch every moment. Tom and the rest of his staff were very thorough and very professional. You barely noticed they were there at all. We deeply appreciated everything Tom did for us. I know we are glad they were able to capture our day on video. Pictures are great (which we had taken), but you need the video to see and HEAR the fun everyone was having. We highly recommend Alliance Video!! You won't regret it!

Alliance Video Productions responded with the following comments:

You're a good man, Jim and we really appreciate your nice words of appreciation! We're so happy you are enjoying your video. Wait until you see the rest, it's great! We really enjoyed working with you and Peachy on your day. It was a lot of fun for us too. Thanks again for taking the time to review our services and choosing us on the best day of your life. It was an honor.

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This vendor is eager to please. He has the capability of producing a professional and exceptional finished product. He looks happy to be participating in your event and is good at producing special effects in his video presentation. His experience shows in the final product. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am extremely happy with Alliance Video Productions and definitely recommend them for couples wanting to have a videographer at their wedding. Tom was very responsive and accommodating throughout the entire process. Our Honeymoon Highlight video was beautiful and I received so many compliments on it! Tom and Jay and the rest of the Alliance crew are professional and reliable and made the whole process easy for me. My husband and I got married about 6 weeks ago, so we haven't received our complete video yet, but I am confident that it will be beautiful and will capture all of the amazing memories. They blended in so well with our wedding without being obtrusive. Choosing them to be a part of my wedding was one of the best decisions I made!

• Wedding: 06/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As parents of the bride, you are hosting family and friends on this most memorable day, and must place your trust in the hands of professionals to record and produce a video which reflects the events in a way that captures the feel and warmth of the day. Look no further than alliance video. They have exceeded every expectation we had. Professional, timely, courteous and reasonable. Thank you Alliance Video!

Jim and Rosario Saad

Alliance Video Productions responded with the following comments:

You're so kind Jim & Rosario! We loved being with you! Continue to enjoy your Honeymoon Highlight video. We can't wait to put the rest of this wonderful day together for you, your family, friends and especially, Rosario & Brian.

• Wedding: 01/10/2014
James
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alliance Video definitely played a huge role in the memory of our wedding day. From the time that Tom arrived at the hotel to capture important moments of us getting ready, to the very end of our reception with Mike making sure he was in sight of every important moment, we never had to worry that the most special day of our lives would be videoed for us. Their flexibility in what we were looking for was outstanding, and their professionalism throughout the day put our minds at such ease. We highly recommend Alliance for any occasion, and we cannot say enough about them.

• Wedding: 01/04/2014
Maryann
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband & I used Jay & couldn't be happier! From the minute he showed up, he was easy to get along with. He captured every fun, important moment b4 the ceremony w/o making it feel like there was a camera in our faces or like we were expected to perform; rather, it was very natural. When I spoke w/ Jay b4 the wedding, he asked if my husband & I wanted to say something to each other that he'd later edit into the video. He explained some do it, some don't, no pressure at all! I told him we would because I imagined that would be a fun thing to see once the video was edited. I told my husband not to plan or stress about it, just make it quick & candid. On the day, I was asked to do mine & Jay made it so easy-we didn't feel nervous at all. Jay continued throughout the night capturing every important detail, but we were never aware there was a camera near us! Only a week after the wedding, our "honeymoon highlight" video was available on their website! 5 seconds into it, we were tearing up reliving the entire experience, amazed to be brought back to that same emotional place from the week before. We are SO happy we chose to say something to each other, it was the most perfect addition! It was fun to see what we both said to each other, & for other people to see things that they didn't get to be a part of. The entire video continued that way, showing so many important details the bride and groom don't get to see because they're running around like crazy people! We are SO thankful we got to see things we missed or forgot about! Also, Jay incorporated the most effective music in making the video both happy and emotional. Immediately we sent it to family & friends & got texts back saying they were crying all over again, and watching it for the 3rd time in a row! There's no other way to relive that kind of special night w/o having it on video, and we can't thank you enough for providing us with something so important that we can watch and relive forever.

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
Robyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful to work with! Look no further. Alliance is the best!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Tom & Alliance Video were beyond amazing! From start to the finished product, we could not have been more happy! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

• Flexibility: 5.0

attention brides - do you want every important moment of your special day captured perfectly? do you want a videographer who is creative and innovative? how about someone who is easy (and enjoyable) to work with? of course you do! alliance video will go above and beyond meeting all of these expectations and more! My husband and I (and our families) couldn't be happier with alliance's professionalism and courtesy. tom even made sure my husband and I had food during photos since we were missing part of our cocktail hour for the perfect shot. his ideas were great and he was lots of fun! our honeymoon highlight was amazing! it had us and our families laughing, crying and reliving our perfect day over and over the 20+ times we've watched it. can't wait for our final video!!! thanks for everything tom and gang - we loved working with you!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alliance video is truly amazing!!! They did a wonderful job on our video and they were so easy and fun to work with!! I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

Katie and Greg

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alliance video did an AMAZING job with my brothers wedding. From squeezing in his wedding date on late notice to providing a video that made our whole family feel like we were reliving the wedding day. We had an incredible trailer within a few days- the trailer alone is worth the cost of the videographer. I can't recommend and say enough good things about Alliance video's staff, quality, professionalism and kindness. Book them for your special day before they're booked!!!

Alliance Video Productions responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to express your appreciation! It was our pleasure!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We just got married a few weeks ago so we haven't gotten our complete video yet but Tom did send us a Sneak Peek and it is absolutely, amazingly beautiful! Having Alliance Video at our wedding was the best decision we made! Tom was not only a complete professional but he was also so warm and wonderful to have at our special day. We barely noticed him there but when we did he had a smile on his face and kind words. We can not wait for the rest of the video and can't imagine how amazing it will be after seeing what he sent us today...which by the way has had everyone in tears after watching it because it is so touching and really captured the emotion of the day. Thank you Alliance Video and Tom Johnson! We love you! We absolutely recommend everyone use Alliance Video to capture their special day too!

• Wedding: 08/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These guys are amazing! The did not miss any part of our special day. So happy to have them there with us. They captured every special moment!
M&J

• Wedding: 06/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best videographers ever! They do not miss a beat and their work is beautiful. They are very responsive and accommodating. Tom and his team are just wonderful!

• Wedding: 06/16/2013
609-268-7044
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards