Allegro Quartet

Allegro Quartet

The Elegance and Passion of Live String Music

Scottsdale, AZ 85258 | map
Arrangements: Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Solo, String - Qu...
Instruments: Cello, Viola, Violin
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding wouldn't have been as beautiful without allegro! They were amazing!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014

Dear Barbra,
Thank you again for the amazing job Allegro Quartet did at our wedding! All of our guests loved listening to them and couldn't believe the song set the group was able to play. They were all very impressed! Thank you also for going above and beyond to arrange to play a song especially for Tricia and I. It meant a lot to us! Tricia and I loved every minute of our big day and the quartet was truly the icing on the cake. They sounded beautiful! We highly recommend Allegro Quartet to anyone! Professional musicians, amazing list of songs, beautiful music and class. They truly delivered it all!
Thank you again!
Scott & Tricia Contadino

• Wedding: 06/08/2014
Scott

Beautiful music!!
They were excellent, a big repertoire with unique and fun songs. They played on our catholic ceremony at the church and then at our cocktail hour. They were neat!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Barbara at Allegro String Quartet was a dream to work with. She was extremely responsive and helpful with all of our questions concerning our day of entertainment. Allegro played during our cocktail hour at our wedding reception and they were truly unique. I was unaware a string quartet could play the Game of Thrones theme song but Allegro did - and our guests loved it! They do a great job mixing contemporary music with classics and also are wonderful about playing all of the songs that are requested beforehand. We were provided with an extensive list of everything they played and we used that to determine a rough play list which they filled out. I'm so glad we found Allegro and were able to have them at our wedding!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Services Used: Entertainer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm very pleased with the services that Allergo provided. They were very easy to work with and the price was great. My guests really enjoyed the quartet and much to their surprise Allergo played a variety of music selections.

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
Jillian
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved these ladies from Allegro Quartet. Priscilla was my coordinator and she was wonderful. I changed the time of the ceremony about 6 months out and she was very accommodating and made sure that everyone would be able to still be there. I opted for a trio and they played beautifully. All the songs at the ceremony were flawless and then I had them play at our cocktail our and everyone seemed to really enjoy all the music there too! Loved them!

• Wedding: 11/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These ladies were incredible. I am a musician and knew from the start I wanted a string quartet to play during my ceremony. I got so many comments about how great the quartet sounded before the ceremony started and all the little kids were enthralled and wanted to go over to have a peek. They responded quickly to emails and have a very large repertoire to pick from. I would highly recommend this quartet.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allegro Quartet was definitely one of my favorite touches to my wedding! I am so glad I invested in this wonderful group of musicians! Vickie Thai was my primary contact and musician for my wedding day, and I could not have asked for a better experience working with her in the design of my ceremony and cocktail hour music. Vickie was very punctual in her emails, and was quick to mail me receipts for all payments. Vickie also stayed on the phone with me for a very long time discussing the music to be played and shared her insight! Vickie and the rest of Allegro Quartet made my ceremony perfect, and very classy! The cost of service was what I had expected for greatness, and well deserved. The music was beautiful and all of my guests were so impressed with the beauty they provided to the day! I loved how Allegro Quartet offered a long list of song options, which included modern rock songs, and others such as Phantom of the Opera (a favorite), and a classical version of "Wild Horses", which is the song that originally led me to sign a contract with Allegro after hearing them play at the Mesa Wedding Walk. Unfortunately, my groom and I missed most of our cocktail hour while we were out taking wedding photographs, but I am hoping my videographer and photographer captured moments of the quartet playing. My guests were all "wow'ed" by the splendor of Allegro Quartet. Since my groom and I missed the cocktail hour, Allegro Quartet played "The Prayer" a second time because they knew my groom loved that song, and they wanted him to enjoy it before they ended the evening. I am so thankful to have stumbled across Allegro Quartet! To Vickie, and the rest of the Allegro Quartet team, thank you for making my wedding so perfect and the happiest day of my life! It truly was a dream come true! I have memories that will last a lifetime! :-)

• Wedding: 10/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allegro Quartet is hands down a must if you want a special and unique wedding. They performed a special song that I requested, and were absolutely lovely.

• Wedding: 10/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved our string quartet!! When we received the list of songs from which we could choose, I was surprised by the excellent range of music! My daughter chose many popular songs, which I wondered how they would sound by a string quartet. What? No Pachabel Canon? When they started on Viva La Vida, I just had to smile at how great a Coldplay song sounded on strings. They can truly play anything, and play it really well!! We were thrilled!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allegro Quartet played for us for two hours on the day of our wedding, starting as our guests were arriving, then at the beginning and end of our ceremony, and all through the cocktail hour.
We were very pleased with their professionalism, and their quick and pleasant communication all throughout the planning process.
We were very happy with the breadth of their repertoire, and everything they played on our wedding day. Very professional company, and very talented musicians. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for string musicians for their wedding day.

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The musicians that played our wedding were excellent! We were able to hear them perform live at a bridal show and booked them as soon as we found our venue. They made the wedding extra special. We were able to select our ceremony and cocktail hour songs from an extensive list. Almost all of our music selections were non-traditional or non-classical music, but there were plenty of classical song selections available. Vickie Thai was our contact and she was great at communicating what she needed and when she needed it. We loved Allegro Quartet and would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to have live music at their wedding.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful music!! They were very accessible and prompt with responding to emails about our ceremony. They definitely made our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour very elegant. When I heard their music before coming down the aisle, I started to tear up because it was so beautiful! Their prices are quite reasonable.

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We heard Allegro String Quartet at one of the bridal shows. We decided that we wanted them right then and there and we never regretted it.
Barbara, the main contact, took care of hiring 2 violins, a viola, and a cello and coordinating all the communication between us and Priscilla, who took it from there and till the very end.
The music was amazing. The four of them did an awesome job. They played through the ceremony and the reception, making all the last minute adjustments.
We've received a lot of compliments.
Thank you guys! You're the best!

• Wedding: 09/01/2012
Yulia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wedding music wasn't high on my list-but after looking around, I realized that a strings group was more affordable than I thought. I am so happy I chose Allegro Quartet. Communication via e-mail and phone was prompt and professional. The musicians know their stuff and followed the flow of the ceremony. I gave a general idea of the stuff I liked (George Gershwin and Cole Porter) and an idea of what the groom liked (Classic rock) and they played so many great songs. Everyone commented on how great the musicians were and some guests even made song requests. It added a classy touch to the ceremony and the reception, but it was still fun-some tables enjoyed playing "guess that song"! I would recommend Allegro to anyone needing music for a special event.

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allegro quartet were so professional and sounded amazing at my ceremony and cocktail hour! They were very accommodating in the months leading up to the wedding and had helpful suggestions whenever I wasn't sure how to proceed. They were very responsive whenever I had questions. I received many compliments on their performance and couldn't have been happier!

• Wedding: 03/24/2012
480-948-1866
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards