All Traditions

All Traditions

San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning

Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our florist put us in contact with Taffy Gonzales @ All Traditions to help coordinate our wedding on 10/18/14. We used her services for day-of planning, and I am so glad we did.
Taffy was incredibly friendly and professional throughout the entire process. Though I only needed her services for the day before (rehearsal) and the day of our wedding, she was so helpful with any question or concerns I had a long the way. Always quick to respond or make helpful suggestions.
It's really a necessity to use a coordinator for a wedding. There are SO MANY behind the scene details that no one sees. There is so much fine print in contracts. And you really need a voice that will be heard and a person to oversee it all so that you and your guests can thoroughly enjoy your day. Taffy did it all that.
There is no way my wedding could have gone as smooth as it did without her.
I highly recommend Taffy!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Taffy was just what I needed on the day of my daughter's wedding. She was there every time I turned around and took care of all the large and small details. It was such a relief to have her there. She was always prompt and kept in touch with me prior to the big day. I was lucky to have found her!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Taffy is an exceptional wedding coordinator! Everything about our day turned out better than we'd planned, and she was a big part of this. Taffy thought of every single detail and was helpful and flexible throughout the planning process.

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Taffy was a huge help in planning my wedding and was absolutely amazing! I could not have done it without her! She made sure everything was taken care of and everything ran smoothly. We did not have a single issue, everything was perfect!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have to be honest I'm not one to leave reviews. As long as I'm being honest I'm not one to relinquish control easily either. Thanks to Taffy, All Traditions, I am a new woman! Wow! I was most impressed with her ability to remember absolutely every tiny detail that mattered to my Son & his beautiful Bride. She was flawless during the ceremony & reception. The ceremony & reception as a result were flawless. Down to the perfectly timed sunset!

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely LOVE Taffy! I hired her a month or so before the wedding. It was the BEST thing I ever did! She is awesome! She helped me talk through every detail of the wedding. Questions I didn't even know to ask, she handled. She coordinated with my DJ, the caterer, my officiant , the photographer, and my flower lady. At the reception she would quickly give me time updates and offer suggestions, but always left the decision up to me. We had the perfect wedding. It was perfect.
My fiancée said we didn't need her when I first hired her. At the end of the night as we drove away he looked at me and said, "That Taffy lady was great….she had everything handled. I’m so happy we had her" (true story!). I wholeheartedly recommend Taffy!
Talia

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our caterer referred us to Taffy Gonzalez / All Traditions about a year out from our wedding in San Luis Obispo, and booking her to do our day-of coordination proved to be a terrific decision. We live down in LA so it was great to have Taffy’s expertise and input as a local vendor when we were trying to put everything together from out of town.

We also used her hourly planning services for a bunch of miscellaneous bits of helpful advice prior to the last 30 days before the wedding. Taffy was always very responsive and detailed in our communication back and forth, which added to our confidence in her as a vendor.

Of course there were the usual “hiccups” one might expect from a somewhat unconventional outdoor wedding venue but Taffy proved to be very adaptable and totally adept at handling these situations in conjunction with our DJ & caterer, with little to no involvement from us or our bridal party. She’s a great problem solver and made our wedding feel effortless, and we're so thankful she managed our event so reliably because she allowed us really to be present and enjoy what the day was all about.

If you’re looking for someone who’s warm and communicative, who’s really going to pay attention to details, who’ll prioritize helping you create the kind of event you want to have, and who’ll also be able to pull the strings behind the curtain if she needs to without any of the party guests noticing that anything’s amiss, look no further than All Traditions.

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Taffy thought of everything - including having a vase in the limo so that my bouquet would remain fresh. A detail I would of overlooked!

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Taffy to coordinate the day of our wedding, and we couldn't be happier with her services. We met with other planners prior to hiring Taffy, and our impression was that they were going to try to talk us into a bunch of "extras" for our wedding day. While we had a healthy budget, we also wanted to be practical in our choices. Taffy was a perfect match for us in this regard. She is a creative and seasoned professional, who could just as easily work high-end weddings as accommodate lower ones. I’d say our budget was somewhere in the middle.

Prior to wedding day, we also paid her for a few extra hours of planning services. It was great to receive her advice and guidance along the way as we were making decisions.

In coordinating the day of the wedding, Taffy was very thorough in working with us to cover all the details. She provided us with a list of responsibilities and clear direction on what we needed to have the day go smoothly. There are a lot of details, but our collective efforts paid off for our big day.

Our wedding day went off perfectly, due in great part to Taffy’s coordination. She managed all of our vendors the day of and handled any issues that came up. As the bride, I was not bothered with anything that day. This is the greatest gift anyone could have given me. Our wedding day was so filled with love, and my husband and I got to enjoy every minute of it!

In the days after the wedding several guests commented on how wonderful Taffy was that day. A few minor things did go wrong, and were managed accordingly. Thank you Taffy for helping us create our beautiful wedding day!

• Wedding: 08/25/2012
Lynn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Taffy was wonderful! She had amazing ideas but really stuck to exactly what I wanted, and it was amazing! She was easy to get ahold of and open to my thoughts! She took care of everything day of, I didn't even feel like I needed to worry about anything! Thank you, we couldn't be happier!!

• Wedding: 07/27/2012
Michelle
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

You know you’ve hired the perfect event coordinator when she doesn’t even talk to you during the event, and because of that, we were able to feel like guests rather than hosts at my daughter’s wedding. We began working with Taffy Gonzalez of All Traditions a little over a year prior to our destination wedding, and it didn’t take us long to realize that Taffy was of top-notch caliber. We entrusted ourselves to her right from the beginning as she led us through each step of the planning. When she recommended Gretchen LeMiere of In Good Taste Catering, we didn’t look any further. When she suggested Debbie Deis of D&D Floral, we knew Debbie was our lady. We never had to ask for a second quote or ask for another vendor because we knew that Taffy only surrounds herself with high-quality people who are trustworthy, efficient, and would get the job done. And because “Team Taffy” had worked together on many other events, they work and communicate together like a family.
Taffy is a true professional. She is aware of all the minutiae of planning an event. She is incredibly detail oriented, efficient, and her fine-tuned timetable for deadlines is probably one of the main reasons her events turn out so well. She is accessible and great at communicating either on the phone or by email. She was with us at the rehearsal and all day long on the day of the wedding. Plus, Taffy is fun and a delight to be with.
In hindsight, the only thing we would change is that instead of using Taffy’s “day-of” package, we would have hired her for the “All-Taffy” package.
Thank you, Taffy, for one memorable and incredible wedding!
Sandie, Mother of the Bride

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
Sandie D
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Taffy did a wonderful job coordinating our wedding. We don't live in the area, so it was important for us to have someone local who knew all the vendors, had worked with them before, and could help us with all the details that made the day so special. She was easy to get a hold of, responded promptly, and took away a lot of the worries and issues we would have had to deal with otherwise. Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so grateful to Taffy for planning our wedding! She found us the most amazing, professional vendors. She understood what our vision was, and it turned out better than we ever imagined! Our guests are still talking about how personal and fun our wedding was! Thank you, Taffy!

• Wedding: 10/15/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We LOVE our invitations! We sat down with Taffy and went through ALL of our options....it takes a while...but it's worth it! She was totally flexible when we changed our venue halfway through and had to re-do a lot of the wording at kind of the last minute. She made sure we got to approve the "proofs" and checked it all for punctuation and etiquette. She was great at sending me reminders and totally supported my vision! Everything turned out great....and it was MUCH better than ordering it online without seeing the true colors and fonts in person! Makes a world of difference!

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
Services Used: Invitations
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Taffy ROCKS! To put it simply, I could not have put my wedding together without her. We were married at the Cayucos Creek Barn, a 100% DIY venue...and as fun as that is (e.g. you get to select absolutely everything you want) it is a HUGE responsibility and commitment. While we were excited having all the freedom, we also really needed guidance and direction on how it would all come together. Taffy was invaluable. We hired her for the day of and used her on an hourly basis for everything else we needed advice on, which was very helpful. She is also the best combination of sweet yet assertive. For instance, when I wanted to do my own flowers, she quickly put a stop to it, telling me it was a stupid idea (but in a very polite way). And the day of, she knew when to crack the whip and get people in gear (but again in an assertive, polite way). And in the end, I can honestly say that I had more fun than I've ever had in my entire life - yes that is what I'm supposed to say, but it's really true. Our day went absolutely perfectly and Taffy had A LOT to do with it!

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Taffy and All Traditions provided us with just the right splash we needed to give our wedding reception the finishing touches. Taffy is wonderful to work with and came highly recommended from the other vendors in the area. Thank you Taffy!

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
805-781-8660
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards