All About Sweets

All About Sweets

Favorite
Saint Petersburg, FL
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Stephanie did an amazing job on my wedding cake! Not only did she do my wedding cake but also my grooms cake which was the neatest cake! My husband loves the Tampa bay buccaneers and I wanted to surprise him with a bucs cake and she made a huge football with his name on it an the bucs symbol it was so cool and he loved it!!! My wedding cake was a whole other story! It was truly everything I had hoped and imagined it would be I was truly speechless when I walked in and saw my cake she did an AMAZING job to say the least! And on top of that they both tasted soooooo good I will definitely use her again for any occasion that I need a cake or any sweets! I'm thinking our 1 year anniversary if not sooner!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

All about sweets provided us with some great custom cupcakes for our wedding. All of this was done over email as I live in the UK.
They did such a fantastic job and the cakes looked and tasted great!
It was great value for money too!

0.7

We did not use for a wedding cake. We purchased "gourmet" cupcake and cake pops for my daughter's sixth sweet-shoppe themed birthday party. When I called to order, I was told only certain flavors were available because they are only baked once a week! I was hesitant but had already prepaid and was told they would be great, so I placed the order for one dozen mixed cupcakes and one dozen cake pops. My husband picked them up do I didn't see them until it was too late. I cannot express how bad these looked except to say that they tasted equally as bad! Any novice could've done better with a store-bought box cake mix and jar of frosting. Nothing gourmet about these! Every last one of them were thrown in the trash!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

MY CAKE WAS FOR MY BIRTHDAY AND EVERYONE INCLUDING ME ENJOYED THE CAKE SHE IS THE BEST CAKEMAKER AROUND I HAVE RECOMMENDED ALL ABOUT SWEETS TO NUMEROUS PEOPLE AND THEY ALSO WAS HAPPY WITH THEIRCAKES

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

Stephanie was wonderful to work with and she baked us such an amazing weddng cake! It was beautiful and exactly what we had in mind! Everyone enjoyed the cake and we got tons of compliments. She was very flexible and went out of her way to contact our florist to match my flowers with the flowers on the cake. I would absolutely go to Stephanie again for future events! We are very excited to eat more cake on the one-year anniversary! :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

All About Sweets provided us with a beautiful cake that tasted great and looked amazing! Our guests really enjoyed the almond white cake and were impressed with how moist it was. Overall, a great experience!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Stephanie was so helpful in choosing the right flavors and style of cake that would fit my beach wedding theme. The cake was gorgeous and the flavors were out of this world. So many people made comments about how moist it was. I would recommend All About Sweets to every bride out there.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Stephanie was great and made the best tasting cupcakes. She designed the most beautiful wedding cupcake tower and the flavors left everyone talking. You will not be disappointed with how easy she is to work with and how tasty her cakes are.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Absolutely beautiful work!! So easy to work with Stephanie, she made sure she fully understood the concept that we had and turned it into a centerpiece at the reception. The guests were shocked and I was moved to tears!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Stephanie, you were a joy to work with during the tasting, phone calls, and even buying our topper for us to match our beach theme, and incorporating our homemade shell flowers. It looked amazing and thank you for making the cake bigger to feed our guest! Your great attitude will bring your business to the top! You were one of the few vendors that we did not have to shop around for, your price is very affordable on our tight budget, yet your cakes look like a million bucks as well as the taste! I still have our top in the freezer, I will recommend you to everyone, you are the best kept secret in clearwater!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Stephie was fantastic to work with. The cake was beautiful and it's taste was unbelieveable. I had my guests asking if there was any left to take home !!! I The cake was delivered and set up on time. I really can't say enough good things about Steph. She was so easy to work for and just seemed to know exactly what we were looking for in our cake. I wlll be using her for more cakes. Thanks Stephie and Good Luck with your bakery!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Stephanie did a wonderful job making our wedding cake/groom's cake. It was beautiful and delicious! All I did was show her a picture of the cake we wanted from Martha Stewart's website and she duplicated it exactly like the picture! Her pricing was not bad either, everything you needed was included in the pricing. Things like delivery, and the cake stand. I would most definitely allow Stephanie to created the wedding cake of your dreams!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

All About Sweets was wonderful! We brought in a picture of the cake we wanted and they matched it exactly! But the best part was the flavors. The cake was truly so moist and delicious. We had 3 layers. The bottom was chocolate cake with strawberry filling, the middle level was chocolate chip cake with brevarian creme ( my favorite and the layer we cut for our pieces to feed to each other ) and the top layer was an almond flavored cake with an almond icing. After the wedding, we continued to get compliments on how delicious the cake was! Definitely worth the money! :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Everything was great! The cupcakes were a hit!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My mom and I happened to be on a walk one day and passed by All About Sweets. Since I was getting married soon and had yet to order my cake we decided to stop. Everything was soo unique and beautiful from what we saw, I knew I wanted her to do my cake right away. Stephie was so happy to help and made things so easy considering I was having a destination wedding and wasnt going to be in the area again until much closer to our wedding. I brought in a picture and described what I liked, and waited until our wedding day to see the final product! :) It was PERFECT and exactly what I wanted! Not to mention absolutely delicious!! I highly highly reccommend All About Sweets!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

When you meet with your baker, bring pictures of cakes and/or cake decor pics you love or just kind of like.