Alison Epps Photography

Alison Epps Photography

Tampa, FL 33629 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Can't say enough good things about Alison Epps Photography. My daughter was married in Oct 2013 and helping her plan her wedding from Oklahoma City was a challenge. When my husband, daughter and I sat down and interviewed Alison we knew instantly that she was the one we wanted to capture this special day. Her attention to details and emotions were spot on. Alison was a true professional and easy to talk to and it was like she just knew what you wanted. Highly recommend! The memories she helped capture are treasures.

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Alison is such a wonderful photographer and catches those perfect moments!! :) I would recommend her for any event to anyone....

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alison was great! She was completely professional and got every single picture we wanted and a lot of great extras we never would have thought of! Her pricing is unbeatable for the quality.

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I first met Alison at one of the big bridal shows in 2010. Her website photos intrigued me and I scheduled time for her and I (and my fiance) to sit down and chat. We warmed up to her right away and I was greatly impressed with her friendliness, her knowledge of photography (and the continual learning process she goes through), and her willingness to work to take the types of pictures that we wanted. So willing that she told us to send her samples from other photographers that we liked so she could have a chance to show us work that fit our style.

Our first session was an engagement shoot in February 2011. She even got my husband (then fiance) to be comfortable in front of the camera. Her eye for the good shot and her ideas for backdrops were spot on.

On the wedding day, she and Mark (her partner in crime for the day who was also AMAZING) worked tirelessly to capture all the details and people shots that we wanted. They made us look so pretty! I did a TON of DIY elements and they got it all on their cameras.

We were totally impressed that the next day (THE NEXT DAY) we had a preview of our pictures up on Facebook. We have heard countless oohs and ahs from family and friends - they are all amazed and impressed with our photos. I can't wait to see the rest!!!!

• Wedding: 11/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alison was great!! All the pictures came out beautiful and she was very reasonable with our needs. She was inexpesive and produced exactly what we needed. I would recommend her to anyone.

• Wedding: 12/12/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did a great job and I will refer them to every friend I have who is getting married in the future. Thank you for your professionalism.

• Wedding: 09/20/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The experience that Alison provided for us on our wedding day was fantastic. She was very flexible and was willing to go the extra mile when it came to getting the right shots. She truly captured our wedding day in a unique way and we will always have a great way to look back on it. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for an amazing photographer on a smaller budget.

• Wedding: 09/08/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She was very responsible. Took amazing pictures. She has a very good eye for great photos. All around she did more than I could ask for!

• Wedding: 08/25/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John and I enjoyed our pictures very much. You have a lot of talent at your age. Keep up the good work!

• Wedding: 05/17/2005
321-303-2194
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards