Alison Epps Photography

Value
Flexibility
Private User
11/15/2014

We would HIGHLY recommend Alison Epps for a wedding photographer. Her images speak louder than words, the girl is talented! Her ability to capture light is breath taking. My husband and I aren't the type to be comfortable in front of a camera, but Alison managed to somehow make us look like movie stars!! We really couldn't have been happier! She helped ensure the day ran smoothly. Alison was on top of the schedule but also flexible when the schedule went out the window-which happens with weddings! We had so much fun and Alison was a huge part in that!!

Tiffanie
06/14/2014

Alison is simply AMAZING and I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer on our special day!!!!! She did our engagement and wedding pictures… She was always very professional, laid back, and most important to us fun! Alison was always on time (even while very pregnant) and while shooting in several locations around Savannah she was never stressed and always made my husband and I very comfortable around her. Not only can she do wonders with the difficult FL lighting and sunsets, she also worked well with our three dogs who were in our wedding.

Alison will now be doing all of our holiday pictures and when our family starts to grow she will be the first person we call for our special memories!!! I have recommended and continue to recommend her to all of our friends and family!

Services Used: Photography

Can't say enough good things about Alison Epps Photography. My daughter was married in Oct 2013 and helping her plan her wedding from Oklahoma City was a challenge. When my husband, daughter and I sat down and interviewed Alison we knew instantly that she was the one we wanted to capture this special day. Her attention to details and emotions were spot on. Alison was a true professional and easy to talk to and it was like she just knew what you wanted. Highly recommend! The memories she helped capture are treasures.

Services Used: Photography

Alison was great! She was completely professional and got every single picture we wanted and a lot of great extras we never would have thought of! Her pricing is unbeatable for the quality.

Services Used: Photography

I first met Alison at one of the big bridal shows in 2010. Her website photos intrigued me and I scheduled time for her and I (and my fiance) to sit down and chat. We warmed up to her right away and I was greatly impressed with her friendliness, her knowledge of photography (and the continual learning process she goes through), and her willingness to work to take the types of pictures that we wanted. So willing that she told us to send her samples from other photographers that we liked so she could have a chance to show us work that fit our style.

Our first session was an engagement shoot in February 2011. She even got my husband (then fiance) to be comfortable in front of the camera. Her eye for the good shot and her ideas for backdrops were spot on.

On the wedding day, she and Mark (her partner in crime for the day who was also AMAZING) worked tirelessly to capture all the details and people shots that we wanted. They made us look so pretty! I did a TON of DIY elements and they got it all on their cameras.

We were totally impressed that the next day (THE NEXT DAY) we had a preview of our pictures up on Facebook. We have heard countless oohs and ahs from family and friends - they are all amazed and impressed with our photos. I can't wait to see the rest!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Alison was great!! All the pictures came out beautiful and she was very reasonable with our needs. She was inexpesive and produced exactly what we needed. I would recommend her to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

They did a great job and I will refer them to every friend I have who is getting married in the future. Thank you for your professionalism.

Services Used: Photography

The experience that Alison provided for us on our wedding day was fantastic. She was very flexible and was willing to go the extra mile when it came to getting the right shots. She truly captured our wedding day in a unique way and we will always have a great way to look back on it. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for an amazing photographer on a smaller budget.

Services Used: Photography

She was very responsible. Took amazing pictures. She has a very good eye for great photos. All around she did more than I could ask for!

Services Used: Photography

John and I enjoyed our pictures very much. You have a lot of talent at your age. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Alison is such a wonderful photographer and catches those perfect moments!! :) I would recommend her for any event to anyone....