ALICIA BRAVO PhotoDesign

Flexibility
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Alicia did an awesome job on my wedding photos and album. I would recommend Her to my family and friends. She helped me get through my wedding with ease.

Private User
2+ years ago

Mrs. Alicia is the best photographer you can ever have. She has you do the most beautiful, relaxed, natural, and romantic poses. Mrs. Alicia made my special day memorable and I truly felt like a princess in a fairy tale. The quality of her work is like no other photographer. When I received my order, the beauty of the pictures took me back to my wedding day. Thanks Alicia.

ALICIA BRAVO PhotoDesign responded with the following comments:

Oh wow! What an amazing review!! Thank you so much Vanessa... wow! I'm so grateful to have worked for both of you. What a sweet couple!! :)

Services Used: Photography

Alicia was AMAZING!! We used her for our engagement shoot and our wedding, and her photos are simply BEAUTIFUL!! She was very friendly and easy to get along with, and made the day a breeze. We absolutely LOVED our album that she created--the pages have this metallic finish that makes it look almost 3-D: candles seem like they are actually glowing! Everyone who has seen our album goes on and on about how they have never seen anything like it! I had two friends get married in the same month as me, and both of them wish they had gone with Alicia as well! The quality of her work and the quantity for the price were why we chose her, and we are SO happy we did! She is amazing!

Services Used: Photography

Working with Alicia Bravo PhotoDesing was definitely one of the best decisions my husband and I made. She made the entire process simple and made us feel comfortable. Neither my husband nor I are very comfortable when taking pictures but would never be able to tell from the beautiful natural poses we took. I was overwhelmed by the quality and the beauty of our wedding album and show it off whenever I am able to because I am so proud of it. Many co-workers and acquaintances have commented on the beautiful quality and workmanship of our wedding album. Alicia Bravo is a true artist. My only thing I would have liked would have been to obtain our album and pictures sooner. I would recommend Alicia Bravo PhotodDesign in a heartbeat.

Services Used: Photography

We enjoyed working with Alicia on our wedding day. Alicia was clear about her prices and was committed on capturing the story of our special day. The pictures were beautiful and the album was simply breathtaking. Our families and friends have enjoyed looking at our albums and pictures and have complimented Alicia on her work. I have recommended her work to others and have already returned for a family/newborn session.

Jamila
2+ years ago

I am so glad that I selected Alicia to be the photographer! She was very professional and her quality of work was awesome. Alicia did an excellent job capturing many of the special moments of the day. You will definitely not be disappointed if you decide to go with her company to capture your special moment.

Services Used: Photography

Alicia did a great job on our wedding pictures. I trusted her direction on taking the pictures and results of it were amazing. As I look back on my wedding pictures, I wish we can go back on that day.Alicia impress us on how she is professional and made us feel comfortable and relax as she took pictures. Even tho my wedding day didn't goes as perfect, the pictures made the difference and I was very happy on Alicia work.

Services Used: Photography

Alicia was the BEST photographer ever! She was very professional and easy going. The final product was a work of art and our wedding pictures are stunning. My husband and I were very pleased with her work. She is easygoing and very flexible...especially because my husband is the "cheesy" picture kind of guy. Her prices are reasonable and she has an easy monthly payment plan that lets you pay a little every month. I can't wait to have another special event so that I can contract her again.

Services Used: Photography

Alicia Bravo , was very good, the pictures came out great, plan to go back to her for future photo's.

Services Used: Photography

made the wedding day less stressful, easy to work with, made the environment comfortable, very punctual

Services Used: Photography

Alicia is warm and caring. She is very easy to work with and makes you feel very comfortable.

Services Used: Photography

Alicia was very professional and flexible and was willing to meet our needs when we asked her to accomodate them. We were really pleased with the outcome of her work and professionalism. I would recommend her to anyone that needs anyphotography service.

Services Used: Photography

Alicia has a lot of experience with weddings. She made sure everything went smoothly at the reception. You do not need to worry about a thing when she is around. Thank Alicia!

Services Used: Photography

Alicia was great and patient with our needs/wants. Pictures came out great.

Services Used: Photography

AILICA BRAVO was very professional.

Services Used: Photography

The attention to detail and the level of patience Alicia Bravo possesses is absolutely extraordinary! I've had the pleasure of working with Alicia twice now and each time I'm amazed with the level of work she delivers. Her professionalism and quality of work is top notch! It is apparent why she has been voted an award winning photographer more than once. If you are looking for premium photography work and superior service, I totally recommend you work Alicia Bravo--I guarantee she is one who will not disappoint.

Alicia Aranzazu