ALICIA BRAVO PhotoDesign

14442 E Whittier Blvd.
Suite 200
Whittier, CA 90605 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mrs. Alicia is the best photographer you can ever have. She has you do the most beautiful, relaxed, natural, and romantic poses. Mrs. Alicia made my special day memorable and I truly felt like a princess in a fairy tale. The quality of her work is like no other photographer. When I received my order, the beauty of the pictures took me back to my wedding day. Thanks Alicia.

ALICIA BRAVO PhotoDesign responded with the following comments:

Oh wow! What an amazing review!! Thank you so much Vanessa... wow! I'm so grateful to have worked for both of you. What a sweet couple!! :)

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alicia was AMAZING!! We used her for our engagement shoot and our wedding, and her photos are simply BEAUTIFUL!! She was very friendly and easy to get along with, and made the day a breeze. We absolutely LOVED our album that she created--the pages have this metallic finish that makes it look almost 3-D: candles seem like they are actually glowing! Everyone who has seen our album goes on and on about how they have never seen anything like it! I had two friends get married in the same month as me, and both of them wish they had gone with Alicia as well! The quality of her work and the quantity for the price were why we chose her, and we are SO happy we did! She is amazing!

• Wedding: 11/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Alicia Bravo PhotoDesing was definitely one of the best decisions my husband and I made. She made the entire process simple and made us feel comfortable. Neither my husband nor I are very comfortable when taking pictures but would never be able to tell from the beautiful natural poses we took. I was overwhelmed by the quality and the beauty of our wedding album and show it off whenever I am able to because I am so proud of it. Many co-workers and acquaintances have commented on the beautiful quality and workmanship of our wedding album. Alicia Bravo is a true artist. My only thing I would have liked would have been to obtain our album and pictures sooner. I would recommend Alicia Bravo PhotodDesign in a heartbeat.

• Wedding: 09/16/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We enjoyed working with Alicia on our wedding day. Alicia was clear about her prices and was committed on capturing the story of our special day. The pictures were beautiful and the album was simply breathtaking. Our families and friends have enjoyed looking at our albums and pictures and have complimented Alicia on her work. I have recommended her work to others and have already returned for a family/newborn session.

• Wedding: 08/03/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alicia did a great job on our wedding pictures. I trusted her direction on taking the pictures and results of it were amazing. As I look back on my wedding pictures, I wish we can go back on that day.Alicia impress us on how she is professional and made us feel comfortable and relax as she took pictures. Even tho my wedding day didn't goes as perfect, the pictures made the difference and I was very happy on Alicia work.

• Wedding: 01/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alicia was the BEST photographer ever! She was very professional and easy going. The final product was a work of art and our wedding pictures are stunning. My husband and I were very pleased with her work. She is easygoing and very flexible...especially because my husband is the "cheesy" picture kind of guy. Her prices are reasonable and she has an easy monthly payment plan that lets you pay a little every month. I can't wait to have another special event so that I can contract her again.

• Wedding: 11/26/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alicia is warm and caring. She is very easy to work with and makes you feel very comfortable.

• Wedding: 01/09/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alicia was very professional and flexible and was willing to meet our needs when we asked her to accomodate them. We were really pleased with the outcome of her work and professionalism. I would recommend her to anyone that needs anyphotography service.

• Wedding: 10/24/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alicia has a lot of experience with weddings. She made sure everything went smoothly at the reception. You do not need to worry about a thing when she is around. Thank Alicia!

• Wedding: 09/19/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alicia was great and patient with our needs/wants. Pictures came out great.

• Wedding: 09/06/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AILICA BRAVO was very professional.

• Wedding: 06/13/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The attention to detail and the level of patience Alicia Bravo possesses is absolutely extraordinary! I've had the pleasure of working with Alicia twice now and each time I'm amazed with the level of work she delivers. Her professionalism and quality of work is top notch! It is apparent why she has been voted an award winning photographer more than once. If you are looking for premium photography work and superior service, I totally recommend you work Alicia Bravo--I guarantee she is one who will not disappoint.

Alicia Aranzazu

• Wedding: 12/22/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We would like to thank Alicia for the outstanding job you did on our wedding photos and video. We are very pleased with the quality and craftsmanship of your work. The video was absolutely amazing! The footage that was captured by your husband really captivated our special day, not to mention the highlights which was a personal fave of ours. The DVD cover was a pleasant surprise, you really out did yourself Alicia! Friends and family were complimenting how beautiful the wedding album turned out.
Thank you for being both professional, yet down to earth and very easy to work with. You really listened to our ideas and brought them to life through the excellent photos. We felt very comfortable and you were very informative with all of the details leading up to our big day. You and your husband worked so well with our large wedding party, we were amazed with the impeccable service and attention you both gave to us and our party. It really made the photo session run smoothly and the result was such fabulous photos. We can't thank you enough.
We really appreciate you being so helpful and for giving us such amazing, lasting memories of our wedding that we will cherish forever. Thanks a million and if someone is looking for an excellent photographer do not hesitate to book a consultation with Alicia, you won't be disappointed .
P.S. I am flattered that you are using my wedding picture on this site ;0).

Much Regards,
Geraldine and Jacob

• Wedding: 10/04/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was such a pleasure to work with Alicia and her husband. They are both very professional and were very easy to talk to. They listened to our ideas and offered input of their own. Our album and video both came out exceptional! We could not be happier with our keepsakes. Our entire family was brought to tears while watching the video and looking at our album! Alicia, THANK YOU again and again for making our keepsakes something we will treasure for a lifetime to come!

• Wedding: 07/26/2008
Services Used: Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

J Multimedia's attention to detail and patience for my daughter’s quincenera was above and beyond.

She is the quintessential professional. We are so satisfied with her service that I will be introducing her services to my corporate contacts...

William G Perez

• Wedding: 12/22/2007
Services Used: Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Richard and I absolutely loved working with Alicia. I knew she was going to be my photographer from the moment I met with J Multimedia at a bridal show a year prior to booking. Her warmth, sincerity, professionalism, and quality of work was exactly what I was looking for. Although I did look at other photographers, my mother kept insisting that I make an appointment to meet with Alicia, I guess mother's instincts are right.

Alicia made Richard and I extremely comfortable and put at ease during our engagement sessions and wedding. Not many photographers can wrangle a vibrant wedding party of 20+, but Alicia did it with much professionalism. I love showing my album and wedding photos displayed around my home; people are so impressed with the quality and beauty captured in each photo. I definitely recommend anyone and everyone to schedule an appointment and find what you’ve been searching for.

• Wedding: 11/10/2007
562-964-7995
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards