Ali Baba Limousine

Flexibility:
 (4.5/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Ali Baba Limousine is FANTASTIC, MAGNIFICENT, WONDERFUL! Do not even consider another transportation service for your special event.
From the moment I spoke to Ali to make the reservations for my daughter's wedding on June 28, 2014, I knew I had found the perfect transportation company for our special day. Ali was professional and extremely helpful in helping me to select the vehicles for the wedding. We live in Bucks County and needed to go to Philadelphia for the wedding ceremony at SJU and then to The Atrium at the Curtis Center. We used 2 limousines and a Party Bus. We also needed shuttle service to and from the Omni Hotel for our guests. Our guests raved about the shuttle service. All of the drivers were courteous, kind, professional and on time for every different venue. They were actually early for every venue! The price was extremely reasonable. The night before the wedding we received a courtesy call from Ali's Assistant just to check in and confirm every detail.
We recommend this service for anyone having a special occasion- especially a wedding.
Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I used Ali Baba Limo for my son's senior prom. Ali was able to provide a luxurious Infinity limo for 20 kids!. Ali worked within my budget and assured me that he would "take care of me." He absolutely took care of me. He exceeded my expectations. The limo was beautiful! Our limo driver, Martin, was awesome... very profession, courteous, and thorough. He texted me throughout the night to update me that the kids were safe and at the prom. Martin even texted me to let me know that they were stuck in traffic and would be a bit late getting home. The level of service from start to finish exceeded all of our expectations. I would highly recommend Ali Baba limo and plan to use Ali in the future. THANKS, ALI!!!!!
Wedding: 04/11/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My moms always raves about Ali Baba being such a great man with a great company and after my fairy tale wedding I have to concur. I recently got married March 15, 2014 . My mom went to Ali Babi with a plan to surprise with a great limo, Ali said he wanted to give us his best , and his best is what we got .Thanks to Ali Baba's I pulled up in a Rolls Royce Phantom #theghost and it was beautiful, 2 weeks later were still receiving calls on how beautiful everything was.

The customer service was excellent, not only that he must have sent one of his best drivers, he was also awesome and willing to take us anywhere and everywhere we wanted to go with patience, all of these factors played such a aggrandize part in such a beautiful day . I'd recommend this company a million times over.
Wedding: 09/14/2013
Services Used: Transportation, Travel

Azo 5 Reviews
Ali Baba provided us with good service on our wedding day. Well maintained vehicles, reasonable prices, and prompt arrivals all made for a smooth day of transportation. The best part was that Ali Baba surprised us by upgrading our vehicle at no additional charge!
Wedding: 08/24/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0

Private User 1 Reviews
We used Ali Baba for my brother's wedding. After shopping around with several companies Ali Baba offered the most for our money. The driver was outstanding. We had to make some last minute changes and he put our mind at ease getting us to all of our locations smoothly. Our driver even gave us a suggestion for some very cool picture location that worked out great. I would highly recommend using Ali Baba Limousine!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I didn't use this company for a wedding but a prom and I can't thank Ali enough for the excellent service we received for our daughter's Junior Prom. From the minute I first called him, he was honest and depicted the limo exactly as it showed up. The limo was so clean and the driver got to our house a little early ( it was great for picture purposes) His price was very reasonable. Another reason we chose him is because we saw so many positive reviews on the business. We didn't want anything to go wrong for our daughter! He also got a lot of reviews from members of the FOP, in which they said he has done a lot of work. We have a lot of family that are cops and it is important to us to see that! Well I figured since I chose his business from reading reviews I should return the favor and right a positive review for him. Call this business and you will not be disappointed!!!!
Wedding: 04/05/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I arranged for Ali Baba Limo to provide a Rolls Royce Phaton 2012 for my daughters wedding on Dec 29, 2012. Despite the snow, a beautiful white Phaton arrived on tome to take my daughter and wife to St pat's Church in malvern and my daughter and her new husband to the reception at the Union League in Phila. Service was exellent, Hamman the driver was courteous and helpful and Ali Baba was flexible to provide return service at the last minute for my Pastor who needed transport home after the reception. I would strongly recommend Ali Baba. Cost effective, professional, and courteous. Added beatifully to the day.
Wedding: 12/29/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I used Ali Baba Limo from the recommendations of friends and am beyond thrilled to have learned of him and his fabulous business: I used him for my daughter's sweet 16 and he made it possible for me to transport 20 kids (+ some family members and friends) -- he worked within my budget, and we travelled in style -- it was a dream come true! His vehicles are gorgeous, and I'm not even a car lover. The kids had a fantastic time, and some of my family and friends were able to ride in the limo as well, in the front and the back, separate from the kids. The kids plugged in their iPods/ iPhones and played great music - it was a blast. Thank you Ali!!! Brides, check out Ali's vehicles for couples: they're really beautiful; you will feel like a princess! :)
Wedding: 12/08/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I have a secret obsession with sports cars. I always joke with my husband that I will have one as my "Mothermobile" once we have children. So I let my husband surprise me with the wedding transportation and of course he went to Ali Baba. Ali Baba did not disappoint. He ordered the Porsche Panamera limo as transportation for our bridal party of 10. Of course I was elated since the Porsche Panamera is in the top running for my "MotherMobile." I even think that the limo upstaged my appearance as the bride. I could have made extra money off of the guest taking pictures in front of it. Our driver was professional and courteous. The level of service, style, and selection exceeded all of our expectations.
Wedding: 11/24/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Ali Baba limo provided limo services for my Bridezilla wedding! My wedding was filmed in Philadelphia (Nov. 2012) for the television show Bridezillas and Ali Baba's limos were one of my big features. They have the fly'est limos on the East coast so I rented three of them and rode around in style like a queen. Their limos glamorized my wedding and help show how fabulous of a Bridezilla I really am! The owner Ali is a sweetie pie although I still gave him a hard time...what can i say, I'm a Bridezilla! I had absolutely no problems with their service, cars or drivers and will always rent their limos!
Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
On November 3, we held my daughter's Sweet 16 party and Ali Baba provided us with limo transportation for the evening. I could not have been more delighted. I have to say that I was more than a little nervous when I booked the limo, based upon a couple of negative reviews I read on line, but Ali and his driver, Steve, exceeded all of our expectations. Not only did the driver call me the night before to confirm the pick up and discuss the various drop off and pick up locations, but Steve the driver arrived early and he was very gracious, articulate and well dressed. On top of that, Ali upgraded us at no charge and Steve pulled up in front of our house on the Main Line with the biggest limo I have ever seen. My daughter and her 15 friends were thrilled (it was a complete surprise) and she told me afterwards that the whole party was great but it was the very cool limo that made the event such a huge success. Ali: you knew I was nervous and you did everything you could to allay my fears. My heartfelt thanks to you and Steve for making my daughter's 16th birthday such an incredible success!
Wedding: 11/03/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Ali Baba limo is great! Ali himself gave me a GREAT deal on a limo for my friend's bachelorette party and the company was willing to work w/us when we needed to change our plans/location due to the damage from Hurricane Sandy in NY. They arrived on time and the driver was friendly. The limo was very nice inside and there were even hook ups so that we could play our music from our phones. The bride also used the company for her wedding and the stretch SUV that we had was amazing. I'd recommend this company if you want to find a great deal and great vehicle to travel in for your event.
Wedding: 11/03/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Ali Baba service was very professional for a first time bride I was very nervous something was going to go wrong with one of the vendors. Ali Baba was my last worries the driver called me the day before to introduce him self. Before even coming to my house he called to let me know he was on his way. When I came outside the limo was clean and shinny. The driver was dressed up in a suit really nicely. He was so polite and patient with a very nervous bride. Thanks Ali Baba for making me feel like a queen this experience was wonderful. I will see you again.
Wedding: 10/27/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I read a prior review about a person who booked a limo months ahead and that it did not show. My wife and I also booked a limo prior to our wedding it was a approximately 11months-1year before our date. It was the super stretch h2. The groomsmen and I were picked up from the hyatte hotel on Columbus blvd. It was supposed to be there at 1:30pm and the guys and I were rushing around room to room trying to get dressed . Other guest staying at the hotel were in the hallways talking about this amazing limo outside, at that time I received a phone call from the driver and sure enough it was are limo that everyone was buzzing about. It was 1pm he was actually a half hour early. When we stepped outside the limo looked amazing and our driver was as cool as the limo was. This limo turned heads all day and night it was one of the high points of our wedding day. I had 11 guys and my wife had 11 girls in the wedding party I was a little scarred that it was going to be tight inside but after we were all in and the music was on I managed to dance my way from back to front and I'm 250lbs, 6'4". Thank u Ali .- Brian t, port Richmond , Philly
Wedding: 10/20/2012
3.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5

Anonymous 1 Reviews
The original experience was not a good one but we are currently working on rectifying the situation. It is nice to know an owner is willing to work with you when things go wrong.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
THEIR SERVICE WAS BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS, THE LIMO WAS CLEAN, SHINNING AND ON TIME. Their driver "Barry '' WAS SO PROFESSIONAL, SHARP DRESSER AND SO NICE . I WILL DEFINETLY USE THEM AGAIN
Wedding: 09/15/2012
 215-842-0328
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire