Alfred Angelo

4.2
Flexibility
Bobbie
11/12/2016

I have gone to Alfred Angelo on Miracle Mile on two separate occasions, each time being helped by a different salesperson. What a wonderful experience! On both visits the ladies were very professional, helpful and kind. I tried on many dresses and each time the girls never made me feel rushed or as if I was a burden. I highly recommend this store to anyone currently looking for a wedding gown

[Private]

Not only did they stick within my budget, they were fun to work with!

[Private]

I am in love with the disney collection!! I am also surprised by the very low prices! Definitely will be purchasing from this vendor.

[Private]

The staff was so friendly and the dress is amazing

Services Used: Dress & Attire

After having a poor experience an a different local bridal store, I walked in this store and had the best experience ever. Kimberly, my bridal specialist, was amazing and the other entire store staff treated me with respect and made my feel special! The seamstress was phenomenal. I purchased my gown and it was within my budget. I would recommend this store!!

Rachel
05/22/2016

I was able to book my appointment on the day and time that I wanted right off the bat! Insia was my consultant and she was amazing! I thought I knew what I wanted but after trying on 10 gowns and feeling like I was still missing something she took initiative and had me try on a gown that I never would have looked twice at. It looked AMAZING! I ended up choosing that gown! She was so patient and took the time to talk to me about what I wanted and what the wedding was going to be like so she understood my vision! A wonderful experience! I will definitely use them for my bridesmaids' gowns as well!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My experience at Alfred Angelo's was truly incredible. I did not have a firm idea of what kind of dress I wanted when I went started shopping, and I am so happy my first stop was Alfred Angelo. Leeanne's knowledge of their inventory helped us quickly and efficiently narrow down to find the style I liked best. Her professionalism and advise made shopping at other vendors much easier for me.

On my second visit, Leeanne paired me with Karissa who was just as wonderful to work with and together we found the perfect dress! After a little more shopping around, I committed, and couldn't be happier. I can honestly say that the service and experience in the Dublin, OH store was spectacular and I can't wait for my dress to arrive so I can work with them again for any alterations I may need done.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to Alfred Angelo in Roseville, CA and met with Kayla. When I entered the store I didn't expect to find my dress but by the time I tried on my third dress which Kayla picked out I knew I wasn't going anywhere else. She was amazing not only a good listener but she was one of the first people who actually heard what I wanted and she found the one. She was extremely polite and personable and I had a wonderful experience.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I originally found a dress that I liked but I wasn't too happy with it. They let me return it even though they have a final sale policy and I purchased a different dress from them! They really wanted to make sure I was happy and they went above and beyond for me. definitely love their selection, everything they have is beautiful!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Alfred Angelo was a fantastic wedding dress shop. They've handled me at my worst and my best while shopping for wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses. They heard what i like and didn't like about wedding dresses as well as my mom and found a dress that her and I both love on me. When my dress came in, they gave us a fitting room to try it on and allowed my mom and one of my bridesmaids try on dresses afterwards. During trying it on a bead fell off and they reattached the bead and i heard from them in less than 48 hours to pick it up. When it was time to go bridesmaid dress shopping they made it easy and pulled styles that i was interested in to have the bridesmaids try on before I let them look at other styles. Everyone agreed that the 4th dress they tried on was the best.

[Private]

I absolutely love my dress!!!!!! It is perfect for me in every way. My consultant Mariella was amazing and I would highly recommend her!!!!

1 Review
[Private]

I got my bridesmaid dress for a friends wedding and had a great experience. Will indeed be going back to look at dresses for my big day and for my bridesmaids!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to the location on 1960 and worked with Lilly. She was AMAZING!!! I thought I knew what I wanted but she pulled a dress that I would have never thought to pick and I fell in love with it. She was so professional and helpful. I will be back to get my bridesmaid dresses.

[Private]

Loved, Loved, Loved them! I found the perfect dress and the attendant was amazing at listening to what I wanted and found me a lot of beautiful dresses to try on. She cared about my theme, my colors and everything else and worked hard to find the perfect dress AND make sure it was in my budget, I am forever thankful to them.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Gorgeous bridesmaids selection! Walked in here and my girls loved it and so they ended falling in love for a beautiful bridesmaids dress. Great service and very attentive staff.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Alfred Angelo's staff was absolutely amazing in assisting me with finding the perfect wedding gown and dresses for my Bridesmaids and Maid of Honor.