Alfred Angelo

4.2
Flexibility
Bobbie
11/12/2016

I have gone to Alfred Angelo on Miracle Mile on two separate occasions, each time being helped by a different salesperson. What a wonderful experience! On both visits the ladies were very professional, helpful and kind. I tried on many dresses and each time the girls never made me feel rushed or as if I was a burden. I highly recommend this store to anyone currently looking for a wedding gown

[Private]

I am in love with the disney collection!! I am also surprised by the very low prices! Definitely will be purchasing from this vendor.

[Private]

The staff was so friendly and the dress is amazing

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My experience at Alfred Angelo's was truly incredible. I did not have a firm idea of what kind of dress I wanted when I went started shopping, and I am so happy my first stop was Alfred Angelo. Leeanne's knowledge of their inventory helped us quickly and efficiently narrow down to find the style I liked best. Her professionalism and advise made shopping at other vendors much easier for me.

On my second visit, Leeanne paired me with Karissa who was just as wonderful to work with and together we found the perfect dress! After a little more shopping around, I committed, and couldn't be happier. I can honestly say that the service and experience in the Dublin, OH store was spectacular and I can't wait for my dress to arrive so I can work with them again for any alterations I may need done.

1 Review
[Private]

I got my bridesmaid dress for a friends wedding and had a great experience. Will indeed be going back to look at dresses for my big day and for my bridesmaids!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to the location on 1960 and worked with Lilly. She was AMAZING!!! I thought I knew what I wanted but she pulled a dress that I would have never thought to pick and I fell in love with it. She was so professional and helpful. I will be back to get my bridesmaid dresses.

[Private]

Loved, Loved, Loved them! I found the perfect dress and the attendant was amazing at listening to what I wanted and found me a lot of beautiful dresses to try on. She cared about my theme, my colors and everything else and worked hard to find the perfect dress AND make sure it was in my budget, I am forever thankful to them.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Great . Friendly and helpful. recommend this company to anyone looking for a dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This was the first place and will be the only place that I will be going. Colin was the associate who helped me and he was AMAZING!!!!!!!! He was more than professional and so helpful. He made the experience so good not just for but also for my sisters. Im so glad that I chose to go to Alfred Angelo!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Being a newly bride and not knowing what to expect I came in with a few ideas of what I was looking for. I had Wendi she was excellent and very helpful. She even gave me a few tips and added somethings in that I ended up liking. My wedding being a year away I was just there to look around and get an idea of what I liked. But after trying on Ariels dress I instantly knew this was the one dress I wanted. I ended up buying it and leaving the store very happy! I'd recommend this place to anyone!

1 Review
[Private]

Alfred Angelo was wonderful! I would recommend going on a week day. I went on a Saturday and they were extremely busy, although they worked to make sure that my appointment did not feel rushed, and it was extremely personal.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I picked out my bridesmaid dresses from Alfred Angelo. I was going back and forth between a few dresses and one of the salespeople at the Dedham location told me about a new dress that came out! I was so happy! It was what I always envisioned my maids would wear! I am so happy I chose Alfred Angelo! The quality is amazing and the prices cannot be beat.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The lady that helped me was amazing. I told her the one dress i wanted to try on and some styles that I liked and she came back with 10 dresses for me to try on. She did an amazing job picking out dresses that I loved. I found the dress and it was her 3rd pick

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Absolutely love this place. My stylist was Tamara. She was AMAZING. Made my experience memorable. She's relatable and easy to talk to. All the people there make it their mission that you feel comfortable and fantastic. Their prices are affordable and their gowns are gorgeous. Highly recommend them!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Kim at the location on Atlantic Blvd in Jacksonville, FL is SOOOO personable and SOOOO helpful!! She helped me find my wedding dress and I love it so much!!!

I was also very interested in a bridesmaid dress that they didn't have in the store (I found it online). The warehouse didn't even have it bc it was literally a MADE TO ORDER dress. The store manager, Janai, called 2 locations in the United States because their computers said they had the dress. One in CA and one in NV. The CA store agreed to ship the dress to us. Janai called me and told me it was in so I could come in and see if and have my bridesmaid try it on. How helpful is that!! Needless to say it's absolutely gorgeous!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was told about this store while shopping at Davids bridal from another bride and thought why not just check it out,because I have just started looking for a dress. It was nice that they allowed walk ins. When I first came in i was a little hesitant because of the prices were above my budget. Erin was a great help,very friendly and found 3 dresses that were well under that budget. At other stores my MOH had to help me in and out of each dress which took forever since neither of us have ever laced up a dress before. It was great that the person helping you from the beginning helped you get into your dress. The very last dress i tried on i must of stayed in it for an hour at least. It was perfect! there was no doubt that this was the dress. I would DEFINITELY recommend this store to other brides. They gave me a great experience and made sure that all the attention was on me for the time i was making my decision. no one ever pressured me to make a decision just to make a sale, and made me comfortable and 100% confident to say that this dress was for me !!
Thank you Erin and the staff at Alfred Angelo for making me feel like i will be the beautiful bride i always pictured i could be

4 people found this review helpful