Alfred Angelo

4.2
Flexibility
Bobbie
11/12/2016

I have gone to Alfred Angelo on Miracle Mile on two separate occasions, each time being helped by a different salesperson. What a wonderful experience! On both visits the ladies were very professional, helpful and kind. I tried on many dresses and each time the girls never made me feel rushed or as if I was a burden. I highly recommend this store to anyone currently looking for a wedding gown

[Private]

Not only did they stick within my budget, they were fun to work with!

[Private]

I am in love with the disney collection!! I am also surprised by the very low prices! Definitely will be purchasing from this vendor.

[Private]

The staff was so friendly and the dress is amazing

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My experience at Alfred Angelo's was truly incredible. I did not have a firm idea of what kind of dress I wanted when I went started shopping, and I am so happy my first stop was Alfred Angelo. Leeanne's knowledge of their inventory helped us quickly and efficiently narrow down to find the style I liked best. Her professionalism and advise made shopping at other vendors much easier for me.

On my second visit, Leeanne paired me with Karissa who was just as wonderful to work with and together we found the perfect dress! After a little more shopping around, I committed, and couldn't be happier. I can honestly say that the service and experience in the Dublin, OH store was spectacular and I can't wait for my dress to arrive so I can work with them again for any alterations I may need done.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to Alfred Angelo in Roseville, CA and met with Kayla. When I entered the store I didn't expect to find my dress but by the time I tried on my third dress which Kayla picked out I knew I wasn't going anywhere else. She was amazing not only a good listener but she was one of the first people who actually heard what I wanted and she found the one. She was extremely polite and personable and I had a wonderful experience.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I originally found a dress that I liked but I wasn't too happy with it. They let me return it even though they have a final sale policy and I purchased a different dress from them! They really wanted to make sure I was happy and they went above and beyond for me. definitely love their selection, everything they have is beautiful!

1 Review
[Private]

I got my bridesmaid dress for a friends wedding and had a great experience. Will indeed be going back to look at dresses for my big day and for my bridesmaids!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to the location on 1960 and worked with Lilly. She was AMAZING!!! I thought I knew what I wanted but she pulled a dress that I would have never thought to pick and I fell in love with it. She was so professional and helpful. I will be back to get my bridesmaid dresses.

[Private]

Loved, Loved, Loved them! I found the perfect dress and the attendant was amazing at listening to what I wanted and found me a lot of beautiful dresses to try on. She cared about my theme, my colors and everything else and worked hard to find the perfect dress AND make sure it was in my budget, I am forever thankful to them.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Great . Friendly and helpful. recommend this company to anyone looking for a dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This was the first place and will be the only place that I will be going. Colin was the associate who helped me and he was AMAZING!!!!!!!! He was more than professional and so helpful. He made the experience so good not just for but also for my sisters. Im so glad that I chose to go to Alfred Angelo!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Being a newly bride and not knowing what to expect I came in with a few ideas of what I was looking for. I had Wendi she was excellent and very helpful. She even gave me a few tips and added somethings in that I ended up liking. My wedding being a year away I was just there to look around and get an idea of what I liked. But after trying on Ariels dress I instantly knew this was the one dress I wanted. I ended up buying it and leaving the store very happy! I'd recommend this place to anyone!

1 Review
[Private]

Alfred Angelo was wonderful! I would recommend going on a week day. I went on a Saturday and they were extremely busy, although they worked to make sure that my appointment did not feel rushed, and it was extremely personal.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I picked out my bridesmaid dresses from Alfred Angelo. I was going back and forth between a few dresses and one of the salespeople at the Dedham location told me about a new dress that came out! I was so happy! It was what I always envisioned my maids would wear! I am so happy I chose Alfred Angelo! The quality is amazing and the prices cannot be beat.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The lady that helped me was amazing. I told her the one dress i wanted to try on and some styles that I liked and she came back with 10 dresses for me to try on. She did an amazing job picking out dresses that I loved. I found the dress and it was her 3rd pick