Alfred Angelo

Alfred Angelo

Danielly's Boutique
22405 Enterprise Street, #105
Sterling, VA 20164 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.2 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(3.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am in love with the disney collection!! I am also surprised by the very low prices! Definitely will be purchasing from this vendor.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I got my bridesmaid dress for a friends wedding and had a great experience. Will indeed be going back to look at dresses for my big day and for my bridesmaids!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I went to the location on 1960 and worked with Lilly. She was AMAZING!!! I thought I knew what I wanted but she pulled a dress that I would have never thought to pick and I fell in love with it. She was so professional and helpful. I will be back to get my bridesmaid dresses.

• Wedding: 02/27/2016
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the first place and will be the only place that I will be going. Colin was the associate who helped me and he was AMAZING!!!!!!!! He was more than professional and so helpful. He made the experience so good not just for but also for my sisters. Im so glad that I chose to go to Alfred Angelo!

• Wedding: 11/18/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Being a newly bride and not knowing what to expect I came in with a few ideas of what I was looking for. I had Wendi she was excellent and very helpful. She even gave me a few tips and added somethings in that I ended up liking. My wedding being a year away I was just there to look around and get an idea of what I liked. But after trying on Ariels dress I instantly knew this was the one dress I wanted. I ended up buying it and leaving the store very happy! I'd recommend this place to anyone!

• Wedding: 11/15/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alfred Angelo was wonderful! I would recommend going on a week day. I went on a Saturday and they were extremely busy, although they worked to make sure that my appointment did not feel rushed, and it was extremely personal.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The lady that helped me was amazing. I told her the one dress i wanted to try on and some styles that I liked and she came back with 10 dresses for me to try on. She did an amazing job picking out dresses that I loved. I found the dress and it was her 3rd pick

• Wedding: 11/01/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was told about this store while shopping at Davids bridal from another bride and thought why not just check it out,because I have just started looking for a dress. It was nice that they allowed walk ins. When I first came in i was a little hesitant because of the prices were above my budget. Erin was a great help,very friendly and found 3 dresses that were well under that budget. At other stores my MOH had to help me in and out of each dress which took forever since neither of us have ever laced up a dress before. It was great that the person helping you from the beginning helped you get into your dress. The very last dress i tried on i must of stayed in it for an hour at least. It was perfect! there was no doubt that this was the dress. I would DEFINITELY recommend this store to other brides. They gave me a great experience and made sure that all the attention was on me for the time i was making my decision. no one ever pressured me to make a decision just to make a sale, and made me comfortable and 100% confident to say that this dress was for me !!
Thank you Erin and the staff at Alfred Angelo for making me feel like i will be the beautiful bride i always pictured i could be

• Wedding: 10/10/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were fantastic to work with. I wasn't expecting to find "The Dress" in the first shop but Julie was amazing. I am a plus sized bride and I was nervous because I had already been scalded by another bridal boutique who informed me that they simply didn't have any gowns large enough to cover my size eighteen rear end and I was feeling like the largest woman in the world. Julie restored my faith in humanity and pulled gown after gown always being honest with me and making me feel like a princess. The prices were reasonable and I was even able to try on some of the gorgeous Disney Princess gowns. Who gets to imagine herself as a princess for her wedding. I DID!!!!!

• Wedding: 10/03/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First off I am going to start of by saying I had the absolute best experience here ever. My bridal consultant was Anita and she was absolutely terrific. I had gone to three bridal shops that day before coming into Alfred Angelos. They were so nice and welcoming versus some of the other places I went. Anita made me try on three dress and she saved the one I absolutely loved for last. My mother was not able to come with me that day but my maid of honor was and I decided that was the dress however I still wanted my mother and my other bridesmaid opinions. Anita was very understanding of this and didn't start ignoring me as soon as I told her this. The other bridal shops when I told them I was not purchasing a dress that day they became very rude and started ignoring me. Needless to say I have had nothing but Excellent service at Alfred Angelos all the staff are so pleasant and Anita is absolutely the best she remembers everything about me and my bridal party and she always makes me feel like I have known her forever.

• Wedding: 09/17/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am absolutely do excited about my upcoming wedding in 2015! I can not wait to put on my Alfred Angelo wedding dress and walk down the aisle! The service, the staff, the value I got has been nothing but amazing! Would absolutely recommend Alfred Angelo to everyone!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely LOVED working with AA in Monroeville, PA. I stopped into another store prior to visiting AA and they were very rude and unhappy that I was dress shopping more than a year before the wedding and AA was very welcoming and helpful. The mgr of the store was able to help me and find EXACTLY what I wanted simply by telling her all of my favorite features of gowns. She was so well educated and made me feel great! I ordered my dress that day!!! I have since stopped into the store to try on the dress that I ordered again and the staff is always so wonderful!

• Wedding: 07/11/2015
FutureMrsZottola
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely loved my experience here! They treated me like a queen and I cannot wait for my dress to come in!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I had a wonderful experience at Alfred Angelo. They were patient and knowledgeable. I tried on dresses for almost 3 hours and I never felt rushed. They asked me what I liked and didn't like about each dress until they found the perfect dress for me. Vanessa was my consultant and she was wonderful! The dressed I tried on were beautiful. I am so glad I went there!

• Wedding: 06/26/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was given a coupon to look at Alfred Angelo while at a bridal show and stopped in with my mom just to browse. Although they were very busy, they had a sales associate with me immediately. She looked at pictures of a couple of dresses I found online that I liked and took my mom and I through the dresses to look at the many options. My mom and I each pulled a couple we thought looked nice and the associate pulled one. I tried on about 6 dresses and the dress chosen by the associate was absolutely perfect. She did a great job giving her complete time to my appointment and was extremely personable. There was no pressure to buy, but I knew I had found THE dress thanks to the associate's awesome dress finding skills.

When I was sized it turned out that I could go with one of two sizes (I am almost perfectly between two sizes). I couldn't decide what was best and when I started leaning towards the smaller of the two sizes (hesitantly) the manager helped resize me once more for accuracy and even found another dress extremely similar to the one I was buying in a size closer to what I wanted to purchase. When it came time to make the decision, the manager really stepped in to make sure no mistakes were made and that the dress would be perfect. I have now picked up the dress and tried on my dress in the size I chose and it fits like a glove. Once again, the manager was there devoting her time to helping get the dress on. Everyone in the store seems so personable and they get excited every time a bride comes out of the dressing room with a dress on. The enthusiasm of the employees really helps to make putting on THE dress a really great experience. I would recommend this store to anyone.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I went to Alfred Angelo in Glen Burnie, MD, with my mom and bridal party. Everyone was so nice and helpful, and made my experience so much better! The consultant was great, she listened to everything we had to say, wasn't pushy about one dress or another, and kept everything so relaxed. She also helped us find dresses for the bridal party, and made suggestions for everyone's sizes and body shapes. Not only was our experience wonderful, but the quality of the dresses, especially for the prices, is totally unbeatable!! Since I love in Georgia, they will make sure the dress is sent to the nearest Alfred Angelo store to me, in case I am not in Maryland when it arrives at that store. I highly, highly recommend Alfred Angelo, to anyone/ everyone!

• Wedding: 06/20/2015
703-444-1005
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire