alexander photography

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alex is a wonderful photographer to work with! He was willing to help in any way on my wedding day to make the day go more smoothe, all while capturing the best moments of our special day. He has a positive attitude that lightens up the room and makes the experience more fun. The pictures I received were wonderful!! He was definately worth hiring for my wedding and I would recommend his services.

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ale[x]ander Photography created and captured the most memorable moments of our wedding. The pictures are phenomenal. We even had a wonderful time trashing the dress the next morning that gave awesome pictures. Alex was not only a photographer, he was also a friend and a helping hand during the dramatic event (helping the husband get ready in time:) ). He was never late with any appointments and always went above and beyond. I would recommend him to anyone for any event. Thank you Ale[x]ander Photography for everything!

• Wedding: 04/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alexander Photography was absolutely amazing! They were so awesome to work with and their pictures left my husband and I speechless! We felt extremely blessed to have come across the opportunity to get to work with this team! I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for any type of photography- in fact I tell all my recently engaged wedding planning friends of how our photographers were the best! They were extremely professional and made my entire family feel comfortable and even got the little ones to smile for the photos! They always respond in a timely manner and we got our pictures back with in a month of our wedding.We are 6 months out from our wedding and we still talk about how our photographers were the best ever! :) God has definitely blessed them with a gift and talent and I'm thankful they were willing to share that with all of us!

• Wedding: 04/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ale[x]ander photography is amazing!!!! I had family who was unable to attend my wedding so I posted the photos I recieved on Facebook. I've had so many comments on them already, but the most common one I read is " the pictures make you feel like your at the wedding." Alex leaves nothing to chance and takes photos of every moment. His photos are not only breath taking but exciting in the sense of "not the ordinary cookie cutter version." He brings out the personality of everyone involved and captures for you and your loved ones memories the will last forever.

• Wedding: 01/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alex was actually the 2nd photographer we looked into, because there was something that just didn't click about the 1st one, and both my husband and myself agreed it was the greatest choice we made involving the wedding vendors. Not only was he a true professional (returning calls on time, being accommodating to our schedules, willing to meet us at places WE chose, etc.) but he was also just genuinely easy to talk to and comfortable to be around. When it came to the actual photography sessions, we weren't used to being in the spotlight and he gave us direction but also let us make the final decisions about how we wanted to look and what we wanted to represent. We used him for our engagement shoot AND wedding day photography and the end result was absolutely my most treasured souvenir of the day...the pictures were/are breathtaking, the man was a joy to be around, and the price was exactly what we were looking for. He comes highly recommended by this bride!

• Wedding: 10/03/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alex and his wife took beautiful pictures for my wedding!!!! Alex has a great sense of humor and made the whole experience fun! I have gotten SO many compliments on my pictures! He also did a couple things that really stood out to me. When my husband and I returned from our honeymoon we had a package in the mail from him with a letter saying how he understood how it is hard to wait to see our pictures. Inside the package were 2 accordion books of sample pictures for us to have! A week or so later, my pictures were complete and he put a few sample pictures on my Facebook page so my friends and family could see! The rest of the album was easy to see on his website! I am so impressed by the service he provided! I would highly recommend him to anyone!!!!!!

• Wedding: 09/18/2010
407-451-2377
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards