Alex Neumann Photography

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

A must hire. Seriously. We saw his book at our venue and didn't even bother meeting with any other photographers. His photography is THAT beautiful. Not only that, but he was so friendly, professional, and helpful. HIRE HIM.

Services Used: Photography

OMG!!! i love his work!! i knew that i would love it from the beginning but he knows what will look good and he gets it done! I am sooooooooo happy that I went with him for my wedding day! I have only heard good things about Alex and I see why! For sure the best photographer in the world!!

Services Used: Photography

Alex is THE most amazing photographer!! He photographed my daughter's wedding. He is easy to work with, professional, flexible, friendly...all while being SUPER TALENTED at the same time!! His photographs are simply amazing!! He told us the pictures would be ready in 3 weeks...they were ready a few days early. Don't look anywhere else! Hire Alex! You will NOT be disappointed.

Services Used: Photography

So much fun to work with, Alex really knows how to get everyone laughing and to get the genuine smiles! His work is absolutely phenomenal, stunning, breath taking. He is not like your typical classic wedding photographer, he has an artistic edge that will make your photos standout. I highly recommend him! He is punctual and thorough. Two very important aspects to your wedding that you don't want left out. He and Joe really do capture all of the special moments without being in the way or bugging guests. They are truly an amazing team.

Services Used: Photography

Alex is a genius!! He is one of the most creative and talented people that I've ever worked with. It was an absolute pleasure to have him and his crew at our wedding. I highly recommend!!

Services Used: Photography

I've been working with Alex on the other side of the wedding aisle as a Catering Director and wedding coordinator for almost 10 years now and have always enjoyed working with him. Our clients always love him and I've never, ever had a single complaint about him or his assistants . His photographs are works of ART. He is so efficient, kind and easy to work with. But this past weekend I got to see him in action in a whole new light -- Alex photographed my little brother's wedding and was even MORE AMAZING than I knew. We have a huge family with lots of sensitive dynamics and Alex and his assistants handled everyone with such care, kindness and respect that I was in awe. He is wonderful all around and I highly recommend him to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

When we started looking for venues we were told that when it comes time for photography don't look anywhere else than Alex Neumann. Many people told us that he is the best. His reputation in the industry was very high. So we had to look into this amazing photographer. We are so glad we did! We just received our photos and they are OUTSTANDING! I cannot believe how amazing they are! We will truly cherish them forever! Alex and his assistant were amazing the day of our wedding. They were fast, fun, and very creative! Thank you for the amazing one of a kind service. We are so blessed to have found you

Services Used: Photography

I just had Alex and his team take photo's for my Wedding 2 weeks ago. I can't imagine a better photographer out there... Alex has an eye for thinking "outside of the box", which creates the most AMAZING, UNIQUE & BEAUTIFUL pictures. On top of that, he has a great personality that just makes the most nervous bride (ME) feel at ease. And he saved the day when my bridesmaids zipper broke, Alex came to the rescue with a dozen safety pins that we managed to conceal and fix her dress with. Thank you Alex and team for helping create the perfect wedding for me!

Services Used: Photography

WOW! My wedding was less than a month ago and Alex Neumann is still impressing me. He is so amazing. He is friendly, energetic, loves what he does, and is an amazing photographer. PACKAGES: We paid a flat fee and got a package with two photographer for 8 hours, it also includes canvas prints, AND amazing album, he releases the prints to you, all in a very timely matter. I thought the price was very reasonable and I was working on a budget but still knew that photos are one of the most important things. You don't pay any extras an he doesn't nickle and dime you. DAY OF: I'm so impressed. I can't say enough. He is on time and works fast. You literally don't even have to think. He takes amazing, romantic, fun and creative shots. When it comes to the family photos,don't worry. He just gets it done. I was afraid I'd have to organize everyone but no. He does. He also got great photos of our reception. He even had something to lay down so my dress didn't get dirty if the ground or grass was wet. He is just awesome. I would you him again in a heartbeat!

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I got married on August 11, 2013 at The Vineyards in Simi Valley and Alex Neumann was our photographer. Truth be told, I fell in love with Alex's photos at one of the first venue sites we visited. He has such a distinct style and his photo books (placed in several venues we visited) really drew us in because they were unlike any we'd ever seen. My husband knew how much I liked his work, so when I began securing all of my vendors and started to think about photography, he told me I shouldn't even look anywhere else because Alex Neumann was going to be our photographer. We booked him right away.

To say Alex Neumann exceeded expectations is an understatement.

My husband, who is a very laid-back, hard to get really passionate about anything aside from sports, kind of guy handed Alex a check as soon as we met and told me "now that is a professional."

We scheduled our engagement session in December of 2012 and it was a beautiful day, until it started raining. Our engagement session was cut short, but Alex made up for it just a few months before the wedding by giving us a bonus session at the beach. I have countless friends who I have seen engagement photos of, and let me just say, I received at least 20x more photos than I saw any of them have--about 400! And they were all amazing. You know it's a good problem to have when you don't know which ones to pick for display in your home, because there are hundreds.

Fast forward to the wedding, Alex put everyone at ease--even my not-so-photo-loving family, and we have over 1,400 high res photos plus thousands of originals. He gets everything to you quickly with an online link and then either mails you or you get to pick-up a dvd of all the other images. You can view all of the photos from the wedding and engagement session here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/91666022@N03/.

Services Used: Photography

I believe the photographer is the most important person for the wedding. Pictures are the only tangible items you have once the wedding is over. Do not take this lightly. Trust your once in a lifetime photography to the best. And that is Alex Neumann photography. There is no one else who treats you like the star you are on your wedding day. And the proof is in the gorgeous and romantically beautiful photos. Choose the best. Choose Alex Neumann.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Amazing and unusual photos. Very beautify photos.

Services Used: Photography

From the moment I saw Alex Neumann's photographs, I knew I had to book him for my wedding. As it turns out, booking Alex was the best choice I could ever make. He and his team were so professional and fun! He made everything run so smoothly and quickly. He knew exactly what he was doing. When I looked at the pictures for the first time after the wedding, I almost started crying. They were the most beautiful pictures I had ever seen. I loved every single one of them and there were over a thousand pictures. I don't know how he did it. They were all perfect! I highly recommend booking Alex for your wedding, or any even for that matter. He is brilliant at what he does. Alex captured all the moments to the best night of my life. Best photographer I have ever come across. Go and book him!!

Private User
2+ years ago

My husband and I were fortunate enough to hire Alex Neumann for our engagement and wedding photos last year. Our engagement session was so much fun and Alex picked locations that really captured the natural scenery that we wanted. He took several traditional and unique shots that we incorporated into our guestbook at the wedding. The photos were a huge hit with our family and friends. On the day of the wedding, Alex and his crew did everything to keep the stress level down and the mood upbeat. He had our wedding party, my husband and I cracking up the whole time. Guests were actually asking about him and telling us how much they loved him. More importantly, the photos turned out wonderfully. We especially love the special effects that he used on several of the photos. Overall, I’m very happy that we hired Alex and I would highly recommend him as a wedding photographer.

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I cannot thank you and your associates enough for the phenomenal and breathtaking photographs you captured on our wedding day. We are in awe at how beautiful they look, and how great you made us look :) You have this incredible gift of capturing the love, happiness, and magic that resonated throughout the entire day. We absolutely love the photos, and we commend you and your associates for your professionalism and pleasant manner. Our family cannot stop raving about how enthusiastic, energetic, funny and creative you are! Your work is beyond exceptional and we will treasure the photos forever and ever. Thank you so much for everything. You are, without a doubt, the best photographer there is.

Services Used: Photography

Alex was amazing. He and his staff arrived promptly on time and got started shooting photos immediately. Alex didn't miss a beat. He is very organized, knows how to take charge and give direction. He took thousands of photos capturing each moment. We can't wait to see his talent and creativity in the wedding photos. A+ vendor.