Alden Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

John did an amazing job at our wedding! He was extremely accommodating to my specific requests on song choices and artists. We met ahead of time, and he made sure he understood the flow of the day. He also helped with suggestions for areas of the reception I wasn't sure about.

During our wedding reception, he read the crowd and timing of the day perfectly. I would recommend him for any event big or small.

Services Used: DJ

John is a wonderful entertainer and very professional. I never met John until the night of our event, but I instantly new from our correspondence and phone conversations that we had made the right choice. Meeting John and working with him only confirmed what I already new. We hope we can work together again in the near future. All of our guests were very impressed
with John's performance. We can't thank him enough for a great evening.

Services Used: DJ

Excellent!! Totally professional and the sound quality was top notch.
John and Kelly did a wonderful job and helped make our wedding day that much
more special. We would absolutely hire them for any upcoming event that we
may have in the future. If you are getting married, do not be afraid to hire
these two, you will NOT be disappointed one bit!

Services Used: DJ

John Alden DJ'ed and performed with Kelly Silver at our wedding at the Tarrytown House in Tarrytown, NY. The selections that they played framed each moment - from cocktail hour and dinner to the rest of the evening. We were very pleased that we had asked John and Kelly to sing duets during the dinner hour: the duets added an elegant touch to our affair. John and Kelly had all our guests on the dance floor for the entire night - no one wanted to leave!! My husband and I were extremely happy with their services and are recommending John and Kelly to all our friends.