Alaska Professional Entertainment

Alaska Professional Entertainment

Alaska's Premier Wedding Entertainment For Your Once In A Lifetime Celebration!

Wasilla, AK 99687 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Martin, at A.P.E, was very helpful during the planning phases of our wedding. I wasn't sure about hiring a DJ but did so after my married daughter convinved me that one was necessary to keep things moving. My husband and I were very, very pleased with APE's services. Everything went smoothly and everybody had a great time. One nice touch was that Martin contacted distant relatives who could not attend the wedding and had them wish us well and then recorded that and played it at the reception.

I appreciated Martin's professionalism and professional attire and would highly recommend him as DJ. He had a comprehensive form to assist in selecting music for varous parts of the reception, which was very helpful. Thanks to Martin, we had a great time at our wedding and so did our guests. Many of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever attended.

• Wedding: 06/30/2013

Part 1 - Review from Jay & Jovie Wedding

Passing on some wedding planning wisdom from my cousin who brought us together “You MUST find an amazing, fun, engaging, entertaining, brilliant, fabulous, accommodating, comedic and professional Entertainer (Master of Ceremony) and DJ services” – our searching lead us straight to Martin and Kathy of Alaska Professional Entertainment (APE).

Not enough THANK YOU’S could eventuate to the amount of gratitude and appreciation we have for their awesome organization and services.

Firstly, they were professional and accommodating to our vision, needs, budgetary, and even included our glass monogram as a kind gift to us. They were very prompt in answering our million questions and even extra professional they also returned my international calls and text messages.

Our meetings prior to our wedding were a lot of fun. They made it fun for us and assured us that our vision was met and were in control of the event timeline at the Reception. We loved that they were very open with us and suggested music themes, songs, special features, event timing and very very fun interactive and entertaining/engaging games that our guests are still raving about now. Everyone, you must play the shoe game and the SCREAM OFF – wow, the Americans vs. Australians = crazy and loud! Such a brilliant idea and a lot of fun! The photos don’t do justice! Even at last minute, they managed to squeeze in my surprise singing debut for Jay. Thank you for making me sound so awesome!

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All I can say is when we were overwhelmed with everything else that was going on, this was something we didn't have to be overwhelmed with. He is as dynamic as the couple that is being worked with. So if you want to pick every single song.. Go ahead ... If you just want to pick a few and let him read your guests you can do that too. If you want suggestions he has got it. He was flexible professional and easy to work with and I highly recommend :-)

• Wedding: 05/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My DJ was so awesome! We meet a week before the wedding and went over how everything was going to flow. Asked if I had any song requests...which I did. At the wedding, the DJ did the music for the ceremony and reception and it was perfect! The night went so smoothly and the DJ was so helpful. If you are getting married in Alaska, have Martin James from APE (Alaska Professional Entertainment) do your wedding! You will have the time of your lives!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The DJ who was at my wedding was Martin and he was amazing! He Mc'd perfectly, and knew exactly how to get people out dancing, he played exactly what we wanted and when we wanted. He helped with my ceremony services and the lineup for my evening. He made out my whole itinerary so I wouldn't have to which just helped everything go that much more smoothly. I would highly recommend this company if you are looking for personalized service and a wonderful DJ.

• Wedding: 03/16/2012
907-563-6553
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire