Alaska Events Association
A complete association for all your event needs!
PO Box 771312

(4.5/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
My wedding was yesterday and they did awesome! Stayed professional, listened to our requests and the food was done so beautifully. We had some strange food requests that they catered to so well. I would (and did) recommend them to a friend!
Wedding: 07/01/2012
Services Used: Catering, Photography
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They did a great job working with us and our schedule. It was on short notice so it was great they were able and willing to help us. I live in Tennessee and I flew there to marry my husband who is stationed at Fort Richardson, so it was just the two of us getting married. We were an hour late getting there and Ron and Talitha waited for us and were very pleasant when we arrived. They still gave us lots of time to take pictures. The book they make is beautiful. I strongly reccommend buying their dvd. It was absolutely amazing. The pictures and editing were beautiful. The only thing is I wish there were more shots of some of our pictures. It wasn't the traditional wedding but they still did an excellent job and I am pleased with our pictures.
Wedding: 07/02/2011
Services Used: Photography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Talitha and Ron were everything we expected and more. Very professional and lots of fun. You can tell they really enjoy the work that they do and it really shows. This was very impotant to us as they set the tone for our day. It was amazing and they were supurb. Outstanding pictures of the wedding! Thank you so much for all your work. We will highly recommend you to all our military friends and treasure the memories with these most beautiful pictures taken on our special day. Thanks again for the beautiful memories imprinted in our minds, pictures and video. You captured it all!
Sheryl and Kevin Barry
Michael and Sarah Barry 08/06/2010
Wedding: 08/06/2010
Services Used: Photography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
These photographers were amazing!! I have gotten so many compliments on my pictures. They really put an effort into capturing all of the special memories of my wedding day. They had a positive happy attitude the whole day and were very fun to work with. All the pictures I received were fully edited and were done so in such a unique artistic way! I also got all my pictures only 3 days after my wedding! Thanks to them I will always have beautiful pictures to show my family and future children. They really went above and beyond the call of duty. Ron actually ran to help my nephew when he got hurt and no one could hear him! I completely recommend them and I dont plan on going to anyone else for my future photography needs!!! Five stars all the way. :)
Wedding: 08/06/2010
Services Used: Photography, Videography
 907-952-9966
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire