Al Dee Productions Inc

Great Customer Service! They Work great with your budget

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography

Excellent, fun....love them!!!!!!

Services Used: DJ

I used Al Dee for my wedding and he was recommended by a friend and I am so glad that I picked him he made my wedding so much fun and got everybody involved and everyone had such a great time I got so many compliments of how much fun the wedding was !! His photographer Rodrigo Mendez was Amazing he went far and beyond on the pictures all of the people at my wedding loved him he took such amazing pictures I am glad I chose such an amazing crew of people that made my wedding so amazing and unforgettable !

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography
4.1

I got to speak one on one with Al a few times and he was absolutely fantastic. Friendly and professional. The videographer in charge for my wedding was a little unprofessional. He called me the day before the wedding to run through details even though I had told him to talk with the day of coordinator. He then proceeded to tell me that the song we choose for our cinematography was so overdone and that I should choose another one. Even on my wedding day he tried to get us to change the song. He arrived after I had already gotten my dress on and said I should just do it all again so he could get good shots. It took about 1 month and half to 2 months (when I was told it would take 1 month) to get the trailer. And we only received it after I called repeatedly and eventually spoke with Al. Other than that, the trailer came out great and everyone loved it. Al Dee is amazing and kind and I loved speaking with him to plan the videography aspect of my wedding. The work that was done was amazing and the trailer blew everyone away. The quality of the product was great as promised.

Services Used: Videography

These guys were AWESOME! They got as much input from us as possible and turned it into an amazing party. They don't just come in and play music and hope everybody responds. They actively participate and interact with the crowd to make sure everyone has a great time. Book these guys and you will pleased more than you expect.

Services Used: DJ

RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME!!! I'll be very straight forward and just say that you need to go with these guys! They are crazy good at what they do. Everyone danced the night away and the music was soooooo good. The mix of genres was great for all ages. We never wanted the party to end.

Please do yourself a favor and hire these guys to make your party even better.

Private User
Recently Married

We met this vendor at the Downtown Bridal Crawl...it was love at first sight! Our group came into the Ballroom at the Bohemian and we immediately started dancing. We spoke to Al and his wife and told him what we were looking for and by the time we moved to the next booth, he had our favorite songs playing. I knew this was our DJ! When we met with him a second time, we discovered they do lighting and video as well. It was all set! It was a one stop shop. We loved Al Dee! ALL of our guests and vendors said we had the BEST party they have ever seen. We will NEVER get tired of hearing that. I cannot thank Al enough for keeping the party going and reading the crowd. I cannot thank Dee enough for the most amazing wedding video. After a short few weeks, we received our beautiful teaser and we both had tears in our eyes. I cannot wait to see the whole video but we are sure it will be breathtaking. Thank you guys! You are the BEST! Love, The O'Taylor's!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

We hired Al Dee for our wedding at the Grand Bohemian hotel in downtown Orlando. He was THE BEST! All of our guests had an amazing time. The dance floor was crowded the whole time! I would hire Al Dee again for ANY party event!

Services Used: DJ

Al and DJ Tess did an excellent job at our wedding! We had a blast and a ton of our guests commented on how great the DJ was. We also got draping, uplighting, and the Fotopod, which were all done perfectly.

Kristen
11/15/2014

I had DJ Flash for my wedding last week and he was amazing! So full of energy and he just didn't stop! He really knew how to get the crowd going and even did magic tricks for tables. The music sounded awesome, the lights were great and he was the perfect entertainment for our wedding!

Services Used: DJ

We got married on October 2014. We had DJ Flash in our wedding, he was a great entertainer. Everyone asked us were we found such an amazing DJ. If you are looking for someone who will keep your guest entertain DJ flash is the way to go. We needed a bilingual DJ because our guest were mostly latin. He played great music all night!!!

Services Used: DJ

"We used DJ Smooth (Johnny) for our wedding, and were totally satisfied with him! He was very professional, and true to his name was smooth throughout the entire event. We hired him for music during our ceremony, and he did the timing of the songs perfectly. The reception wasn't cheesy or obnoxious, and the songs were mixed perfectly. He knew exactly what to say, and when we needed to move up our events during the reception he helped us move it along seamlessly. DJ Smooth was an asset to our event and a pleasure to interact with, and was very flexible and understanding during my scatterbrained final week prior to the event. We highly recommend him for any event you may be having!"

-Mrs. Wilson

Services Used: DJ

Al Dee was phenominal!! Every bride to at my wedding asked for his information to DJ their upcoming weddings! Not only is he an extremely talented DJ but he did the most beautiful uplighting for my ballroom! If you want an amazing wedding that your friends will rave about, definitely go for Al Dee!!

Katie
06/21/2014

From the very first meeting with Al at Al Dee Productions we were faced with a dilemma for our daughter's wedding: If we use Al Dee for everything and something goes "wrong" - we are SUNK!! But, we took the risk and Al Dee provided photographers, DJ & Emcee, market lighting, and videography on her big day!

From engagement photo shoots to the wedding day, everything was amazing. We took market lighting indoors to a venue that had not ever done this before and presented a few challenges with ceiling height, and the team came in a few days before the wedding to get everything "just so," and avoid trouble setting up on the wedding day. The video trailer was AMAZING, and we cannot wait to see the ceremony photos and full video soon - thanks Rodrigo, Landon and Dee!

Special thanks to DJ Tess and DJ Flash who kept the party moving all night long. They were sure to listen to the bride and groom on music style and especially to the "do and don't" play list. The blend of music was perfect and the dance floor was hopping!

Taylor and Daniel's special day was certainly made even more so with everyone looking out for the bride & groom and making sure that the event itself was a success for ALL the guests!

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography

Al Dee's company was perfect in every single way. Everyone was up and dancing, everyone had an amazing time and was just unforgettable. The lighting was perfect and just went SO well with all the other decor I had.
I most definitely would recommend it to everyone!

Services Used: DJ

These guys really know what they are doing. Flash was our DJ and he really really got the party going. They were really good, probably the best wedding DJs I have ever seeing. They are not the cheapest and they didn't really want to work with us as far as price for extra services, but overall we were extremely satisfied. We would recommend them to anyone.