Aharon Hill Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Aharon has been an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only is she EXTREMELY talented but she's fun and funny! We enjoyed getting to know her at our engagement session and LOVED spending more time with her at our wedding. Our pictures have turned our INCREDIBLE and we would highly recommend working with Aharon. As soon as we get to a point where we need family portraits, Aharon will absolutely be hearing from us :).

Services Used: Photography

I loved, loved, loved working with Aharon! She is an amazing photographer and such a joy to work with!! My pictures turned out stunning and I am so happy that I chose her to be my photographer.

Services Used: Photography

Aharon is amazing. She is so easy to work with and such a friendly person!! Aharon has an amazing talent for photography and knows how to capture the right moments while making every photo unique. I constantly emailed Aharon asking questions and getting her input on things, and she was consistently there for me and never (seemed!) bothered! Aharon was several months pregnant at my wedding and didn't let it slow her down a bit! She has no trouble getting down on the ground to capture the perfect shot, and is always willing to listen to your ideas!

Services Used: Photography

I knew Aharon in her former life as a lawyer and had always seen the gorgeous pictures she would post. When it came time for me to search for a wedding photographer, she is the only one I considered. I wanted to be sure that my wedding pictures would be creative and artistic, and Aharon does exactly that. She is very friendly and put my husband and I at ease in both our engagement photos and on our wedding day. The pictures turned out fantastic, and I keep getting so many compliments from friends and family members. She really captured the essence of our personalities. You will not regret hiring Aharon.

Services Used: Photography

Aharon is absolutely AMAZING and her photos are breathtaking. She is truly a unique artist and we were so blessed to have her capture our big day! She is super responsive and always open to new ideas. She is definitely one-of-a-kind and makes you feel at ease. We would highly recommend her to other couples for their big day. You won't be dissapointed. Thank you so much Aharon!

Anna
07/09/2011

Aharon was wonderful to work with, the complementary engagement pics were a great bonus, she was both fun and professional at the wedding, and the pictures turned out fabulously!

anna
05/01/2011

Aharon was the photographer for our wedding in May 2011 at the Emory Hotel and Conference Center. She did an excellent job! I am so happy with my photos, which are exactly our style! She is a great photojournalist who captures the spirit of the day as well as all the details of your wedding which you'll want to remember. She is very easy to work with and very accomodating. I highly recommend her for any bride out there!

Lauren
03/26/2011

I can not recommend Aharon Hill Photography highly enough! Not only is Aharon an incredible photographer, every step of the way I felt like she was going above and beyond the call of duty. Plus, she is just about the sweetest, nicest person you will ever meet and work with!
I had a itty bitty wedding, so I knew that photography would be important as a way to share the day with everyone I couldn't invite. Everyone who sees my photographs just swoons, and I constantly am asked who took them.
Because we had a teeny budget (to go along with our teeny wedding), I was a little nervous when I first started looking for a wedding photographer. I stumbled onto Aharon's site just doing a google search for Atlanta wedding photographers, and fell in love with her photos. The photographs were so gorgeous and professional (without being too stilted or too cutesy), I thought for sure that she would be out of my budget. I contacted Aharon right away and could not believe how affordable she was (great sigh of relief). Other not-nearly-as-talented photographers cost twice her price (or more)!
I cannot emphasize enough how wonderful it was to work with Aharon (and her assistant) on my wedding day and during our engagement shoot. She will put you at ease and make you feel like most gorgeous bride she's ever seen (she's incredibly diplomatic ;) – which does wonders when your nerves are just a little frazzled! She is also wonderfully creative and can make any location look like a luminous Merchant Ivory film set.
I would give her 10 out of 5 gold stars if I could!

Services Used: Photography

Aharon did an amazing job at our wedding! She has a great eye, made everyone feel comfortable and captured some amazing shoots! She was a delight to work with and we look forward to working with her again.

Services Used: Photography

We love our wedding photos. My husband and I both agreed that we really enjoyed spending time with Aharon on our special day.

Services Used: Photography

Very creative, loves input from her subjects and works to find your style! So much fun, too :)

Services Used: Photography

Photography is such an important part of any event - particularly your wedding. We selected Aharon Hill Photography for our engagement and wedding because of her eye for capturing the genuine moments and her "life is art" approach. In the end we loved having Aharon to work with because she is also the kind of person that sets you at ease during what can be a crazy time - she's the kind of person you want around you on an important day - creative and fun, unpretentious and she is a fabulous photographer! The hardest part about working with Aharon is deciding which photos you love the most and want to frame!

Services Used: Photography

I was lucky enough to find Aharon's website when searching for local photographers with a creative flair and eye for detail. Because my husband and I got married on the beach, I had to rely heavily on her expertise to help guide the best time of day based on lighting for our rehearsal dinner, the day of the wedding and the "Trash the Dress" session the following day. She could not have been more accommodating, professional or enjoyable to work with throughout the process. As a creative person myself, Aharon was very open to suggestions or ideas I had as well. She truly captured the essence of our wedding weekend and we could not be more happy with the results. We are so thankful not to have run-of-the-mill wedding photography. Instead, we have so many beautiful photos we can use as artwork in our home. When we decide to add to our family, she will be our first call!

Services Used: Photography

Very professional! Works hard to capture different aspects of the occassion. Flexible while working with the many people involved. Beautiful finished product. You find yourself asking "how did she capture that moment?" Highly recommend for cutting edge wedding photography.