Agave Estates

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Agave Estates is first class all the way. We used them for everything - invitations, flowers, cake and even fun extras like programs and chalkboard signs. Not only did they do an amazing job, but it was 100x less stressful not having to deal with a different vendor for each detail. For brides who don't have a lot of time to plan, Agave Estates is the perfect solution. They guide you through each step along the way and the coordinators are extremely talented. My coordinator, Nan, really put me at ease and kept me from going insane by taking over the logistics of everything. She was especially amazing on the day/night of the wedding and played a huge part in making our wedding absolutely beautiful and perfect. Agave Estates might seem kind of pricey at first glance but when you take into consideration all of the things they do for you, it's totally worth it!
Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Agave was great since day 1! I was assigned an amazing coordinator, Christy, who answered all of my random wedding questions, even if I texted her on a day that Agave offices were closed, that meant a lot to me. And the wedding was so well organized by the staff and I didn't have to worry about anything but enjoying my day. And on top of it all, the venue is GORGEOUS and I'm so glad I picked Agave for my wedding
Wedding: 07/20/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I got married at Agave Road, and no words can express how happy i was with the place and my wedding coordinator Katie, she is one of the most amazing people i have had the pleasure to cross paths, for anyone reading this review, i recommend this place not 100% but 1000%, this place is the best one ever if you want an unforgettable wedding! Cheers!
Wedding: 07/19/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

Private User 1 Reviews
I would recommend this wedding location to any bride!! They literally did everything! You don't have to out-source anything at all!
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Karen 2 Reviews
The wedding reception at Agave Road was everything we hoped for and more. The linens, floral and table settings were fabulous and the lighting gave a beautiful, warm, magical glow to the room. The wedding coordinator was wonderful - as mother of the bride, I did not have to worry about the timeline as she took care of everything. We appreciated meeting the owner who warmly welcomed us and was there to watch over the whole event. We had so many guests compliment the venue and the entire event.

Over the course of the year we were planning this event, Agave Estates never stopped expanding and improving their facilities. It is getting better and better! Thank you for such a memorable evening!
Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My wedding was held at Agave Real. It was amazing! The venue (both outside and inside) is very nice. My coordinator was Alli. She did an awesome job. I wasn't able to meet with her during business hours, so she met me at Starbucks on a Friday evening for our planning session. She was very accommodating from the first meeting to the end of my reception. We were initially going to use an outside D.J. which fell through the week before the wedding. Alli was able to secure the house D.J. at the last minute. I had several other last minute changes that she took care of. She stayed on top of everything and took care of all of my "special" request while keeping a smile on her face through it all. My and all of my family Loved her! In addition to having an awesome coordinator, the dinner was delicious. I chose Frana Catering. All of my guest enjoyed the food. My cake was gorgeous and very good as well. In all, I have absolutely no complaints. My wedding day was exactly how I wanted it. I would recommend Agave Estates to anyone.
Wedding: 06/08/2014
Services Used: Catering, Dress & Attire, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I honestly can't say enough great things about this venue! From the moment we booked Agave Road, and the year that followed, everyone we came in contact with was helpful and more than friendly. They truly have thought of everything, many of which I never even considered. The venue speaks for itself, its absolutely gorgeous, but for me, the people that run this venue is what made our day magical. Diana, you are a wonderful person inside and out, and our day would never have turned out as wonderful as it did without you! You made everything flow so wonderfully, as did the rest of your amazing team. And all your vendors are fabulous! The food, the cake, the DJ, are all wonderful people that we really enjoyed working with. Agave cares, and you see it in everything they do for you along the way. Planning a wedding can be so stressful, but you made it so EASY. And after hearing all the horror stories from friends, I am so thankful we chose you! I wish I could give you a million stars because you deserve it.
Wedding: 06/06/2014
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Invitations, Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Private User 1 Reviews
Our wedding was held at Agave Real. Agave is the first wedding venue we checked when we planed for our wedding. I absolutely loved this place at our first visit. It is very beautiful with all these detailed decorations. After checking other venues around Houston area, Agave was at the top of our list. I am so happy that we chose Agave Real for our special day.

Everyone we worked with at Agave is very professional and efficient. They are all very nice. Thanks to all of them! Diana is our wedding coordinator. She is very professional and sweet! We had several meetings before the wedding, and she went through all the details with us. She helped narrow down my "to-do" list and helped keep everything on track, which is a huge help for me. She did a fantastic job on our wedding day to get everything going smoothly. Thanks to Diana!

We used their package and the vendors they provided, they are all amazing. Amanda did the invitation and photo booth for us. Tawnya did the flowers for our wedding. Frana did our catering. Jessica/Jennifer did my hair and makeup. Jessie did our wedding cakes. Leighton was our officiate. Daniel was our DJ. Jaylene was our photographer. And Rob/Adriana was our videographer. They all did a fantastic job! Thanks to all of them!

Hope this is helpful for future Agave Bridals :)
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Wedding Cake, Catering, DJ, Flowers, Invitations, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography

Private User 1 Reviews
Our wedding was recently held at Agave Real, and let me just say this place was perfect. Agave was not the first wedding venue we checked, but once we visited the location the choice was easy. I absolutely loved this place as soon as I arrived. Based on the wonderful details both inside and out, along with the great planning staff, Agave helped us have the a perfect wedding day.

A huge thanks to Alli, our wedding coordinator. She is very professional, efficient and sweet. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and helped make the wedding planning process worry free! She walked us through every step of planning process during our meetings before the wedding. She did a magnificent job. Thanks Alli!

We selected one of their wedding packages and used the vendors they provided, all of which we were pleased with. Amanda did an amazing job creating the perfect invitation from scratch based on a design we gave her. Tawnya did the flowers for our wedding and Jessie did the wedding cake. Leighton was our officiate. Everyone at Agave was amazing! Thanks yo all.

Private User 2 Reviews
I absolutely LOVED working with Alli and the rest of the crew at Agave Estates. My wedding was at their Agave Road venue, and it was perfect. Alli made sure everything was taken care of and no one felt stressed or rushed. This place has just about everything for your big day and makes you feel special. No matter how small the favor, they are there to help you. Everyone is so friendly!

This is probably the only venue that includes invitations and programs in their package as well. Amanda was SO helpful and great to work with. She promptly sent the proofs and made sure everything was printed on time and ready to go. My mom and I really enjoyed working with her.

I could not have chosen a better place to have my wedding!! I feel blessed to have discovered Agave Estates and would highly recommend every couple to have their wedding here. They have a great list of recommended vendors, and their staff is just as amazing. They packed everything up so quickly at the end of the night AND made sure it was easy to find everything the next day!

Thank you Agave Estates for making our special day memorable!
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Invitations, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I got married at Agave Real. We loved the floor plan and how it set such an intimate mood. And the bridal suite...so beautiful and spacious – my party had the greatest time lounging and getting ready in our little retreat. When you book with Agave, you are assigned a coordinator to help you plan your big day – an included service that is truly invaluable. I can honestly say that I stayed completely stress-free during my entire planning process as crazy as that sounds. My coordinator was Christy. She is amazing – so sweet, professional and detail-oriented. She is super knowledgeable and guided me when I was indecisive. We stayed on schedule and she made sure we had whatever we needed / wanted throughout the evening. I can’t say enough about my experience with Christy and the entire Agave team. Agave is a one-stop shop. They offer so much of what you need through Agave Brothers, and their list of preferred vendors is top notch. The best part about my outside vendors: they work so well and often with Agave that they were completely in sync with my timeline. We did upgrade and add some things for our wedding, but Agave Real is such a gorgeous place on its own and the standard selections that your package includes are stunning – as little or as much as you want to add, the space is to die for and has the ability to capture whatever look or theme you desire! My day was absolutely perfect. Pleased is an understatement. Every detail completely exceeded my expectations. And every person that I encountered at Agave was so warm and accommodating – they really take care of their brides. Ladies, if you're reading this and looking for the perfect spot for your big day, you owe it to yourself to schedule an appointment and check out all Agave has to offer. I'm willing to bet it will be your last stop :)
Wedding: 05/24/2014
Services Used: Catering, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Officiant, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My daughter was married in May at Agave Road. I can not say enough great things about this venue for both the wedding and reception. Because they include so much in their package, that took a great deal of the stress out of planning the wedding. Invitations, food, cake, DJ, bar, linens, table decorations. They even have a person who you can hire to do the flowers. It is such a beautiful place inside and out!! The best part of it all was that you get a wedding coordinator to help you along the way. My daughter had Alli as her wedding coordinator and she was absolutely fantastic. She contacted any extra vendors that we had hired to coordinate their arrivals so we didn't have to. She was great!!!!! Planning my daughter's wedding was so much fun and I think it was because Agave Road took so much stress out of the process. My daughter and her husband said the wedding and reception was everything they ever wanted and you can't ask for more than that!!
Wedding: 05/24/2014

Private User 6 Reviews
Alli, our coordinator did a fantastic job! We realized about an hour before the ceremony that one of the flower girls had lost her basket and Alli rushed to the rescue with a new...it was like she conjured it out of no where! That is the quality of service that you can expect at Agave. They take a caring, family business-like approach to their customers. Our planning was a sinch! I had done a lot of pre-planning before our first meeting which made everyones life a little easier. When we signed our contract with Agave they provided us a timeline of when we should be getting things done (contacting vendors, dress shopping, invitations, etc...) We followed it to the letter and we had a really easy time. We did opt to do some things ourselves like a little floral, invitations, and programs. The staff was great about adjusting the contract and setting up my things on wedding day. I arrived with my maids and Alli just took over! I got to sit back for a bit and get ready at ease.
My hunband and I enjoied it so much that we hope to get invited to attend a wedding at Agave so we can see it from a guests perspective!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Agave Estates is wedding planning made SIMPLE!
This place is amazing! My coordinator Alli was such a sweetheart, so professional and very well coordinated. I was lucky to have her with me every step of the way, she made my wedding flawless! You can see from the moment you step in that everyone at agave takes their reputation very seriously and they put you, the client, at the forefront of everything.

Now for the venue; Stepping through the gates at Agave Road you feel like you've arrived at some exotic destination! This was one of my reasons for choosing Agave Estates, the fact that the venue was already beautifully designed and decorated was a huge draw for me. In addition to that, they are a true ALL INCLUSIVE VENUE! Most venues say that they are "all inclusive" because they provide the food, linen, and chairs. But you still have to find your own cake, dj, invitations, decorations, etc. Agave Estates takes care of all of that for you and all of their vendors are top of the line!! Everyone raved about everything! I hope to be happily married forever but if I had to do it again I would pick Agave Estates every time.
Wedding: 04/19/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I could not have been more pleased with the professionalism of all services including those of Agave and their preferred vendors - Agave Estates staff, Lindsey Patillo (wedding coordinator), Cordua Catering (Al Deshon), Edible Designs by Jessie, Agave Brothers Floral (Tawnya Morse), Adorne Artistry (Jessica/Bethany) and The Wedding Show (DJ) by Daniel Pawlowski. Everything was handled with utmost care and thoughtfulness.

It's been almost two weeks since our wedding and not a day goes by where I do not receive compliments. I believe Agave Estates will certainly get a lot of referrals from guests as well as ourselves.

I would recommend without any reservations this full-service venue - Agave Real. This beautiful venue has everything you could possibly want and then some.

Thank you again Agave staff and vendors for a beautiful and memorable wedding.

Diane and Jorge Martinez
Wedding: 04/18/2014
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was engaged for 6 years before my wedding a month ago. We looked high and low once we settled upon a date and could not find that perfect venue. Once we discovered Agave Estates I knew we had to book it! (Long story, but we actually booked with Agave twice!) Both venues are beautiful, but Agave Real was perfect for our family. This venue is breathtaking, and the scenery makes you feel as if you're having a destination wedding. My bridal party couldn't believe how awesome the Grooms Quarters and Bridal Suite was! Our food from Frana, and DJ (Daniel) kept our guests engaged and excited throughout the night. Our wedding coordinator was Alli, and she is the BEST! She is very patient, kind, and organized. All things needed when dealing with a bride! Amanda did our invitations, programs, and favors. She is AMAZING! She is so sweet, and even communicated with me during the holidays to ensure our invitations were printed on time. My father in law passed away before Christmas and she suggested placing a memorial tribute on our wedding programs in his honor. She truly cares! Everyone we came into contact with from Lindsey, Tawnya, Liz, Krysta, and Monica were all great! ALL of these ladies made me feel special, and important leading up to our big day! Ladies, if you're looking for a venue that's top notch, unique, and truly inclusive this is your place! Our wedding is still the talk of the town amongst our family and friends! Have your wedding here, and you will NOT regret it!

Thank you Agave for making our dream wedding a reality! We truly enjoyed working with you!

Monica, Jesus, Dominic & Cameron
Wedding: 04/11/2014
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue
 281-395-5070
ext. 3
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire