Agave Estates

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I got married at Agave Real and it was absolutely beautiful, I couldn't of asked for anything better. I fell in love with the venue the minute I saw it. Lindsey Pattillo and the rest of the team at Agave were wonderful to work with. On the day of our wedding the forecast had called for rain, Lindsey knew how much I wanted for the ceremony to be held outside so was really great in holding off moving the ceremony inside until the last minute. Ultimately the weather didn't co-operate and we had to have the wedding inside, the ceremony was still beautiful but I really did appreciate everyone working hard to satisfy our wants. It will be a day my husband and I will remember forever.
Wedding: 04/06/2014
Hello Brides,
I am sure this moment of your life is extremely excited and nervous too. Searching for the perfect venue to host your big day is a big decision, but if you already made the decision to visit Agave Road you took the BEST decision EVER.
From the moment I set my appointment over the phone (3 months before my wedding) to my last minute preparation the day of my wedding, all I have to say is the team behind Agave Road is the most organized, caring, professional, honest and fun to do business and trust that "they will take care of it".
Diana Costa was my wedding coordinator and she was the biggest blessing to our beautiful wedding, her years of experience and knowledge made everything perfect. She is sweet, caring and very attentive to details.
Please make some time to visit both venues because you will not regret of choosing Agave Road.
Good Luck ~ Eva.
Wedding: 03/30/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can't say enough about this venue. First of all, it is beautiful inside and out. We were very lucky to have an outdoor wedding, and we got SO many compliments on the setting. It was beautiful. Our wedding coordinator, Alli Thomas, was incredible and she helped make the entire day go so smoothly. We used Cordua for the caterer and the food was extremely good. We received LOTS of compliments on that, too! The only glitch we had was with our hair/makeup person. She was NOT on Agave's preferred vendors list. I would recommend using people off of their preferred list. They know who is dependable! If I had another daughter, I would encourage her to get married at Agave. ITs the best. AND there are several hotels VERY close by! that will shuttle back and forth.
Wedding: 03/22/2014
Services Used: Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I would like to thank my coordinator Christy James for making our day Fantastic, you are so great. Thank you for following through with every need and questions from Colby and I as well as my parents, they really appreciated you. I would also like to thank Diana Costa who started us off and helped us with whatever we needed until Christy became our coordinator. Everyone at Agave Estates is so helpful and we really appreciate all of your help through the process of planning a wedding. I couldn't have found a better place to get married at, and I brag to my friends all the time. For future couples I would like to say, book your wedding with Agave Estates they really take alot of the stress out of planning a wedding. It was just very nice to have one venue that did almost everything, the food, cake, dj, invitations, officiate, linens, etc.. and to top it off the venue is Beautiful. If I could describe Agave Real and the Agave Estate team in one word it would be AMAZING. Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart.
Wedding: 03/15/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Words can't express how HAPPY I am that me and my now husband choose Agave Estates for our wedding ceremony and reception! Lindsey Pattillo was our wedding coordinator and she made our night an unforgettable night! Everything was perfect, She made sure everything was running smooth. We didn't have a worry that day because Lindsey had everything under control. We had our wedding in Agave Road and we received so many compliments about the venue and our wedding! Thank you Agave Estates for my amazing wedding!
Wedding: 03/09/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My wife and I were very lucky to hear about Agave Estates. Agaves Estates has two venues. we chose Agave Road which is the larger original venue before they made a smaller venue. The venues are beautiful and when you see them both it will be hard to choose one or the other. I would recommend going to their open house. You will not be disappointed! The team at Agave Estates is amazing at what they do. They do everything from linens, invitations, favors etc. Our wedding planning was less stressful thanks to Agave Estates and our wonderful coordinator Lindsey Pattillo. We had some trouble with our invitations but Agave Brothers team took care of all of our issues with urgency and care. I married my wife 18 days ago on March 9, 2014 and we both can say we got married in our dream location. This venue is beautiful and very well kept. Agave Estates is always adding on new things to the venues to make it even more beautiful then it already is. Our guests had no issues finding our venue. We received nothing but compliments from all of our guests. I thank Agave Estates and all of they staff that helped in making our wedding a dream come true. Lindsey Pattillo is an amazing coordinator! My wife and I appreciate all her help and time she put into our wedding. Our love and thanks goes out to Agave Estates. James and Mindy
Wedding: 03/09/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My wedding at Agave Real was perfect!!! Diana and Christy were amazing!! From the beginning it was a smooth process, they helped schedule the meetings around my hectic schedule and were unbelievable patient with us. It was so convenient to have all aspects of the wedding grouped into one. Completely made the entire planning process a breeze. :):)
Wedding: 02/22/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was recently married at Agave Real on 2/21/14. I cannot even express how amazing that day was. Everyone told me, "things will happen" "its normal, problems will arise, etc" but they were so wrong. Every single person I dealt with at Agave, including my amazing coordinator, Alli Thomas was amazing, and my day was FLAWLESS. Everything I had ever envisioned was made true. I had constant communication with Alli any day any time, she worked with all my plans, and special surprises we wanted for our guests! She made sure everything happened on time, and in perfect sequence. I could not have imagined a better person by my side that day. Our family & guests are still raving about how beautiful everything was, and how perfect the day was. If you are considering Agave, look no further. They include everything, and everything is top quality, and beautiful! Food (Cordua Bros), Cake (Edible Designs by Jessie), DJ (Ivan Rojas), Invites/Programs (Agave Brothers) and Flowers (Agave Brothers Floral) exceptionally perfect. I was in love with everything. Thank you everyone at Agave for giving me the wedding of my dreams :)
Wedding: 02/21/2014
Services Used: Wedding Cake, DJ, Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
When my wife and I went looking for wedding venues for our wedding reception, we stopped by several places and though they were nice, I just couldn't swallow the fact that we were going to dish out $25-$35K for a place that just looked nice... but didn't really give me a warm feeling that it was money well spent. I'm glad my wife suggested that we stop at Agave Estates. It was a Sunday and we didn't have an appointment, but Lindsey Pattillo (VP of Ops) happily greeted us and gave us a tour of the property herself. It was a night and day difference with the pool, the outdoor bar area, the tea light candles. I finally felt that our money would have been well-spent and felt a true sense of value.

The experience only got better from that point on. Lindsey went way out of her way to help us through the entire process. Both my wife and I work late so Lindsey met us offsite after hours on a couple of occasions to go over details of the planning. During the day of our wedding, Lindsey was there to wait on us hand and foot and took care of all of needs, wants, concerns and made sure that that our special day was wonderful.

Lindsey Pattillo is the epitome of true customer service and I can't say enough great things about Agave Estates.
Wedding: 02/14/2014
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Flowers, Invitations, Photography, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
A wonderful venue in Katy, Texas! Everyone was helpful and made my wedding planning easy and effortless and wedding day flawless!
Wedding: 01/12/2014
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Magdalena 3 Reviews
My fiance and I researched and visited few wedding venues before touring Agave Estates. During our tour we were captivated by the scenery and climate of Agave Estates. At our initial consultation we were welcomed with warmth and kindness by Alli Thomas who in a very professional manner explained the whole wedding planning process. After deciding on making our lifetime memories at Agave Estates we learned that Alli was assigned to be our wedding coordinator. We were very happy and grateful for having her assistance as Alli takes pride in the excellence of service she provides to her clients and she would go out of her way to accommodate our needs. We were provided with timely updates about every step of planning process and educated as to what to expect. All our questions were timely answered as well. Alli made the whole experience as stress free and fun as possible. Our reception was a multicultural event and all our requests regarding cultural traditions were incorporated into the event which made us feel closer to home and so appreciated by special people around us. Alli works with great team members who provide their assistance in the planning process. In particular, Amanda Bayer who designed our beautiful wedding programs and Tawnya Morse who designed breathtaking floral arrangements for our ceremony and reception. All of the staff members are very professional, provide superb quality of service and are very friendly. Look no further if you want to have beautiful wedding experience. At Agave Estates you will be made feel special and be provided with great support with planning your special day!
Wedding: 12/28/2013
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had our reception at Agave Road and could not have been more pleased with the entire team! I knew I wanted to book Agave Road because it's BEAUTIFUL, but once we met some of the team, booking was a no-brainer! Diana was my initial contact and she was awesome! She was very patient and helpful while meeting with us. She walked us through the entire process and answered calls and emails within hours (if not minutes). Lindsey was our wedding coordinator and she was amazing as well! She had the entire day planned and organized for me, which completely put my mind at ease. She answered questions over Christmas (my wedding was the weekend after Christmas), and just seemed so happy and willing to help. Every question I had was answered on the same day, which says alot for their customer service! On our wedding day, they were both calm and happy! Which is appreciated on such a hectic day :)
Tawnya (their florist) did my flowers and they were GORGEOUS!! She was also extremely friendly and helpful. She listened to what I wanted, worked with my budget, and her product was amazing! I highly recommend this venue (it's SO pretty and big!) and their team is wonderful! You won't have to worry about a thing if you book with them!!
Wedding: 12/28/2013
Services Used: Flowers, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had the best wedding! Everything went so perfect! Initially, I was hesitant to use them since they require you to use their caterer and they have a list of preferred venders and was worried I wouldn't get as good of a deal for my money if I couldn't chose whoever I wanted. I am so happy we decided to use Agave Estates and their venders! Everyone was awesome! Our flowers were beautiful!! The food was amazing! Melissa was our coordinator and she was so attentive and helpful! Melissa was comfortable with a lot of our venders because she has already worked with them before. She even got a final list of our venders and called them all before the wedding to answer any last minute questions and provide info about the venue. She was awesome! Our whole experience with them was perfect! During the ceremony and reception, she would approach me before everything and ask if we were ready to do it like cut the cake or do the garter/bouquet toss, ect. It all went flawlessly. We loved every minute!! Thank you Melissa and Agave!
Wedding: 12/22/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My wedding at Agave Road was absolutely wonderful! Grace was my coordinator, and she was so helpful through the entire experience. She was able to accommodate the many details that we wanted to incorporate for our day and was patient with our many requests. The timeline that Agave set out for us made it easy to keep track of what was quickly approaching the due dates, and they were very flexible with setting up meetings with me as an out of town bride. We used their officiant, Leighton, who is just the sweetest man. Tawnya's bouquets and cake topper were absolutely stunning, and she was so helpful with helping us make substitutions that would fit our budget. We absolutely loved the invitations & programs that came with our wedding package - there were so many great choices that didn't require upgrades, and I had comments that they were some of the most stunning invitations some of my guests had seen. Amanda and her team were very helpful and easy to work with. They even had just recently gotten new bronze linens that were included as part of the package, which I loved and used. Our included cake was delicious, moist and beautiful, and they let us choose multiple flavors of cake for different layers. The weather was cold and wet on the day of my wedding, and the team flawlessly transitioned the outdoor plan to a beautiful indoor celebration. They let us string white Christmas lights all along the beams in the middle of the room, and it was a beautiful added touch. We could not have been happier with our wedding and are so glad that we chose Agave Road. ~Michele Williams Tristan
Wedding: 11/23/2013
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, DJ, Flowers, Invitations, Officiant, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Private User 2 Reviews
Agave Estates provided a wonderful wedding for my daughter. Their expertise made it very easy to plan a wedding which helped to relieve the stress that usually takes place while planning a wedding -- of which we are very grateful. They did everything stated in the contract - and more. Their staff worked in perfect harmony to execute all of our wedding ideas in order to personalized every aspect of the wedding. The staff rearranged the venue exquisitely hours before the wedding when the weather prevented the ceremony from taking place outdoors. Their DJ thoroughly entertained our guests and kept the evening running smoothly. A special thanks to our wedding coordinator, Grace Woodward, for always keeping up with our various & multiple requests while she graciously made sure that everything planned was met to our expectations. We appreciate her and all of the staffs efforts for making my daughter's wedding a very important memory in our lives.
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, DJ, Flowers, Invitations, Officiant, Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
If you want the wedding of the year, stop your search for vendors NOW! Agave Estates is hands down the best there is for all of your wedding needs! Working with Agave means you can actually enjoy your wedding planning journey and wedding day - stress free! When my husband found a listing for Agave Road, we didn't hesitate to set up an appointment. We fell in love with the beautiful venue and knew right away that Agave Road would provide the fun & romantic atmosphere we wanted for our wedding day. I remember walking around feeling like I was in a remote location far away from Houston! Agave Road is so spacious, indoor & out, yet very warm, inviting, and intimate. The second we signed with Agave, our stress levels completely went away because the only vendors we had to find not included in our package were the florist and photographer. But, we didn't look very far for the florist - we ended up using Agave's very own florist, Tawnya. You name it, Agave can take care of it for you, or they have a preferred vendor that can do it too! If you want the most bang for your buck, Agave will deliver! Everyone with Agave is phenomenal. Our wedding day team included Melissa (coordinator), Amanda (invitations/programs/linens), and Tawnya (florist-OMG!). It’s been 3 weeks since our wedding & I am having withdrawals working with them! These ladies were such a joy and pleasure to work with & made our planning so much fun, which is the way it should be! They’re extremely professional, flexible, and very responsive. Not to mention they are good, genuine people. Our guests have NOT stopped talking about how much FUN they had at our reception and how beautiful everything was; we could not have pulled it off without Agave’s talented experts. Our wedding day was better than anything we could have ever imagined! We can't thank you enough for helping us have the most perfect day! Agave Estates has set a new standard in the wedding industry and is a force to be reckoned with! #TeamAgave
Wedding: 11/02/2013
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, DJ, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue
 281-395-5070
ext. 3
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire